imgur.com/a/ruWwhkN
>Yemen June 26
imgur.com/a/FdljsAo
>Afghanistan june 26
imgur.com/a/5x66Cxu
>Libya June 23
imgur.com/a/PldoJ2u

Devs Jun 26
>N Aleppo:YPG fired the artillery shells towards the Turkish Army base near the town of Kimar, killing 1 turkish soldier
>SAA reinforcements dispatched to Palmyra after string of IS attacks. Since May IS killed 120 SAA/NDF soldiers
>Israeli Air Force carries out sorties with US, British F-35s in Syria&Iraq
>No change in Syrian military’s leadership for Hama-Idlib offensive. All reports claiming the Russian military is displeased with Major General Suheil Al-Hassan, are false
>RU AF carries out first strikes near Idlib city& NE Latakia Gov
>HTS tried to attack Hmeimim AB using missiles fired from their attack drones. RU air defence repelled the attack
>Jihadist rebels attack Christian town Al-Sqaylabiyeh
>SAA reinforcements pour into NW Hama
>US military sends large convoy to eastern Syria,convoy reportedly consisted of tens of vehicles that were carrying military personnel and equipment destined to SDF in DeZ gov
>Houthis stormed more positions of the Saudi-led coalition and its proxies in a new attack near the Qays mount in the Kingdom’s southern province of Jizan
>Libya:LNA releases US mercenary captured after the GNA airplane he was piloting got downed
>Houthis say they will soon reveal new ballistic missiles, cruise missiles and armed drones

Prev

Attached: 1552069595016.jpg (861x1200, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/670039ec-98f3-11e9-9573-ee5cbb98ed36
twitter.com/lummideast/status/1144336271738855431
youtube.com/watch?v=RUr6XIcPS_U
twitter.com/ajeezayGH/status/1023327186416230400
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My employer gave me a ticket for the ARMY 2019. Should I go there?

Attached: 1513187172266.jpg (750x422, 82K)

Thanks for the bread!

Attached: bread1529394467254.jpg (1386x890, 315K)

of course

ft.com/content/670039ec-98f3-11e9-9573-ee5cbb98ed36

Attached: 1452695903935.jpg (750x1017, 156K)

Turkish military: 1 Turkish soldier killed, 3 wounded in deliberate attack on observation point 10 in Idlib deescalation zone. Russia military attache was summoned in Ankara. Attack will be responded severely

twitter.com/lummideast/status/1144336271738855431

Attached: 95.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Heil Assad

Is there any confirmation about who carried out the attack? SAA,NDF, Hezbollah or someone else?

>My employer gave me a ticket for the ARMY 2019.
why? do you work in the field of military industry or is it normal for russians to do this?

>army
>english spelling
Russia is a pathetic zog nation just like the others

>cuckmany

Attached: 1561664237823.png (723x726, 418K)

do most girls have a muh women are oppressed attitude in your country? even more conservative and modest girls seem to be like this

Was just for cops, making life easier.

That's what happens when (((hollywood))) brainwashes people to think that "english is better".
Just look at all the small businesses in Russia (e.g barber shops, grocery, coffee), they all have English names because they think that it's a luxury to do so.

Attached: LepinjeBre.jpg (1080x1057, 99K)

>(((hollywood)))
this happened during soviet times when the wall was still up, it's just the continuity of the trend of east europeans to try to emulate the west due to it's higher gee dee pee

>turkey artillery shelling SAA positions
they’re trying to be like America, it’s too cute

>this happened during soviet times when the wall was still up.
Prooooooooofs???

Attached: 1548816055151.jpg (540x540, 55K)

No, it's what happens when it's an international arms show.
They don't tend to be in the native countries language.

erDOGan chimping out again it seems

>got absolutely rekt twice in local election
>lira keeps shitting a brick
>has to sell himself to Chinks and Slavs to stay afloat
What’s next in his career?

I can't believe how hard SAA/Russia/Iran are fucking up the Idlib operation.

What the fuck are they doing?

Bruh

Attached: 92F51D98-756B-4F29-90E7-7E7742E1ACA5.png (945x764, 596K)

do s*rians actually believe this IRL?

Attached: ski_in_the_morning_swimming_in_the_afternoon.png (1901x1103, 295K)

makes me think that the SAA are actually retarded when things like these happen. What the actual fuck is wrong with them? Could be an attack made by Jihadis to blame on Assad so that turkey bombs them but seems far fetched.
Either way SAA needs to get it's shit together or a free Idlib will become a distant dream.

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

>makes me think that the SAA are actually retarded
>think
They are retarded.

>makes me think that the SAA are actually retarded when things like these happen.

Arab SAA units without officers from Iran or Russia are Africa tier retarded. The only ones doing work are Hezbollah. And yes I agree, they are not going to recapture Idlib if they continue like this.

>we wuz Foneeshunz

isn't lebanon still a shithole from the civil war? I have some family there and last time they came over we discussed for the 30th time how the economy p much survives on lebanese who live abroad and send money to their families in Lebanon

the economy is still weak but other than that it's fine iirc

Turkey shelling Assad, Assad must go

What is the SAA trying to do? They are still shelling the Turks at the moment.

their russian advisors probably turned their back on them to go and party and they are being retarded again

>isn't lebanon still a shithole from the civil war?
i wish, maybe then s*rians wouldn't flood here by the millions

Turkish F-16s are now in the air and have entered Syrian airspace.

At the moment they can't even win against starving jihadis in Idlib. And now they are taking on the turks? It's like they want to lose everything. Fucking hell

SSNP probs don't help much, assuming they still relevant. Can't complain much since some of aforementioned family used to, a long time ago, to be involved with party

There hasn’t been an offensive for a week you sped, I swear /sg/ acts like two year olds who want everything done in an hour

Arabs in general suck ass when it comes to fighting wars. Partly because of bad morale because of needless penalism in boot camps and partly because of its command structure or what you wanna call it. In arab armies military orders have to reach several instances, sometimes the president itself before an order can be put into action, which limits combat effectiveness. Other modern armies many times do not rely on such structures, a field officer or commander has authorization to give and execute many orders mid-fight,which makes things more effective. If the SAA wants to retreat it can take them a long ass time before their wish is granted by some high rank general sitting in Damascus. I guess they have changed this a bit since the war began, but this structure still prevails in many arabs countries, look at the Saudis getting BTFO by Yemenis for example, although Houthis are arabs aswell, I would argue that Khat gives them the secret super powers they possess.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

SAA was in a state of utter disrepair until the IRGC and RUMOD had to literally reset their command structure because it was awful against even the FSA

meme tier party, died along with its founder in the 50s, in mazebel teri5. good riddance

Oh spare me the horseshit lol. We all know they tried hard these last months and gained fuck all.

>pic
based, i hope you conquer the middle east and cleanse it of felaheen vermin

> arab
They aren’t Arab. They are Alawites. Alawites are NOT Arab. Coastal Syria is not ethnically Arab. They LARP. Eastern Syria is Arab, we all know who they fight for, (HTS) and they sure as hell haven’t been weak.

>me look at red green paint
>me smart
Ok retard

Lebanon is as much a shithole as Syria. The only difference is that Lebanon has tons of trannies/prostitutes/faggots and degeneracy is acceptable because they want to be like Westerners. Your inferiority complex is showing.

gotten bored of paranoid anti-shia rambling?
found yourself a new target?

What red paint are you talking about tard? Those 5 empty villages they captured which btw turned into atgm heaven and a graveyard for their tanks.

Cool, didn’t know you were taking about the Rebels. Glad we came to this agreement.

kek I'm pro assad but you're delusional. You need to close /sg/ for a while and stop shouting gains train in your room for a bit.

SAA isn’t Arab. It’s made up of Alawites and coastal Syrians. Eastern Syria has ethnic Arabs. They fought under Daesh and now HTS. We sure as hell saw their advancements in 2014 and now their victories in Idlib despite being under constant bombardment and overwhelmed by enemy guns...

Show me your food loicence.

Attached: 1523201277183.png (1242x2208, 2.41M)

>inb4 offensive starts again they take it back within two weeks
You fags need to take medication, this isn’t WWII or 2016. Syria is a frozen conflict now

>Does America has a collective case of amnesia or something?

They've always been like this, being at once infantile and senile. Basically every war of the past 100 years the US population has been heavily opposed to involvement, its corrupt government then manipulates them into war, and they spend all the time after that justifying it and thinking their acts heroic--they then forget this whole process, rinse and repeat.
Mutts have no historical memory outside of the occasional paroxysm over "muh constitution and founding fathers and we stopped you from speaking german"

i don't have it, i will have to starve this week, it's practically another holodomorololocaust

Exactly! I still can't help but think that the soldiers that on occasion are attacking T*rkish observation posts are just lone actors of the SAA chimping out against the Roaches.
I mean yeah, we all hate the Roach, it is still not worth chimping out right now as the Roaches possess great fire power and can BTFO the SAA hard. It shows time and time over how disorganized and loose this army is.

> i don't have it
> , i will have to starve this week

Attached: 1481754310810.jpg (1024x703, 73K)

Law sounds fine and dandy until you film a lesbian black muslim woman eating on the train

People who eat on busses and trains do need to be kicked in the head to be fair.

>Syria is a frozen conflict now

Yes it's frozen and it will probably balkanize. But I'm talking about the military operation these last months. Which has been a total failure if you look at what they have gained on the ground and what they have lost. Delusional if you don't agree.

CHADuro survive another assassination attempt
youtube.com/watch?v=RUr6XIcPS_U

Roaches are retards too, they’re the ones who can’t fix the clusterfuck they inherited from Russia. They’ve repeatedly told the Turks a month ago that Anyone who gets blasted by the SAA or RuAF is their fault because Erdogan is an idiot that put himself in a situation he can’t fix

>the soldiers that on occasion are attacking T*rkish observation posts are just lone actors of the SAA chimping out against the Roaches.
And later get ATGM'd™ from said OPs by Roaches themselves.

Attached: id20654-02.jpg (1418x675, 92K)

>losing a couple of villages that could be taken back easily while the FSA got grounded and pounded
You unironically think this is at the tier of like HTS taking back Hama or something. Fucking Christ m8.

>Roaches are retards too, they’re the ones who can’t fix the clusterfuck they inherited from Russia.
Allying with literal al-Qaeda has it's downs you know..

Attached: Erdogan.jpg (450x332, 34K)

>taking back Hama

Never said anything like that. But their objective these last months was to take back a chunk of Idlib. And they failed.

I find this failure especially bizarre considering how quickly and effectively they seized Idlib's lower half

>Delusional if you don't agree.
Not necessarily. Today most of the meme members of UNSC (Poland, RSA, Guinea and so on) said that Pedersen and Astana are doing a great job and political sollution is possible.
Of course they mean - as you have mentioned - balkanizing the country with the help of SDF, but I'm convinced RF diplomacy can work wonders and unite the country without any kind of special K*rdish authonomy.

Attached: kurdistan.png (500x460, 174K)

The leader of the opposition party said in march that the ypg wouldn't attack Turkish forces lol

>how quickly and effectively they seized Idlib's lower half

Wait what?

The ypg is attacking Turkish forces

what is his end game ?

Attached: turk.jpg (1098x1080, 361K)

The Kurds are so close. They waited years for this moment . I don't think they will ever agree with SAA rule on the land they have captured. My guess is that they want the same as Iraqi Kurdistan. Authonomy in Syria

Syria is called the Syrian Arab Republic, they have an arab style of running things and what I can recall Alawites are still arabs, it's just that they have some freaky ass form of islam which basically makes them the Mormons of the muslim world. Were it not for Iran and later Russia, Assad and his family would've been long gone now.
Not arguing the retardation of the Roach, but you know, it shouldn't be that hard to calculate that an attack will provoke a response, especially from such a vastly more, and it hurts to say it, competent army like TSK. Kill the small roach babies before killing the ones that breed tem
>Muh Ottoman Empire

Attached: 1523037714748.jpg (645x627, 57K)

The offensive wherein the SAA took Abu Al-Duhur

>My guess is that they want the same as Iraqi Kurdistan. Authonomy in Syria
Of course it is what they want. But is it what RF wants? And international community? These will be the beings determining it's future.

Attached: kurdfuck.jpg (720x720, 123K)

Attached: ofensywa abu ad duhur.gif (360x300, 1.66M)

based

Listen here. They are not Arabs. Their culture is vastly different to Arabs. They don’t look or speak like Arabs. Eastern Syrians both look and speak much much closer to Arabic. The Bedouins(Arabs) live in Eastern Syria.
> Syria is called the Syrian Arab Republic
So? Egypt is called the Arab Republic of Egypt. Does that make them Arab? No.

Nobody wants it other than Mutts, and Kurdistan isn’t Israel. What you’re going to see is the SAA reject any autonomy, the Kurds try to larp in the east until their whole structure goes under when the Arabs inevitably chimp out

EXCLUSIVE : TURKISH FUNERAL OF KILLED SOLDIERS
twitter.com/ajeezayGH/status/1023327186416230400

Buddy you have to understand, with all due respect to your knowledge about the Levantene Mormons, the state itself is Arabic.
The chain of command is Arab and so is the organization of it's military. Doesn't matter that some folks from Tartus have green eyes and worship Ba'al or whatever these lads do.
I encourage you to read this article meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Attached: D-F_tvZWsAAb0nK.jpg (1153x1335, 474K)

>(((meforum)))
unironically linking (((neo cohen))) kikes websites
ok shlomo

I knew you would link me this. That piece is made by Memri(Israeli) and is written based on the performances of Egyptian and Syrian war organization from the wars of 67 and 73. And the ”chain of command” is not Arab it’s Syrian. And Egypt didn’t do too bad in 1973 to be honest.

It's just a kike plant attempting a divide and conquer tactics

Where's this legend?

Attached: BraceBelden2.jpg (1200x1200, 230K)

Drug dealer Patrol when?! God i hate drug degenerates.JUST KILL'EM ALL FOR ONCE FUCKING SAKE!!!

Lol I am 100% sure Russia ordered Syria to attack turkey observation points. Turkey is doing terrible job in idlib (terrorists are literally using observation points to attack SAA units without worrying about retaliation) and Russia had enough of it because they warned turkey about itany times.

With SAA finally going ham on turkey, Kurds will also do the same thing creating even more pressure on the roaches forcing them to reach a deal with Russia.

Fucking Erdotrash is cornered like the God damn cockroach he is

Well Russia did tell Turkey that it’s on them if they get men killed because this whole offensive happened on part of their fault to not do shit about Idlib

>Kurds will also do the same thing creating even more pressure on the roaches forcing them to reach a deal with Russia.

Lmaaoo no Kurds will fucking cream their pants if Mr. Roach decides to BTFO the SAA. It will be a dream scenario for them if two of their enemies start beating the shit out of one another. Kurds are quite literally the other branch of Roach Inc and they don't even realise it. Zion supports a free and independent Kurdistan, don't forget about that.

Isn't the ypg the one attacking right now

Stop being retards

Also saa can't do shit against turkey

>ypg
what's your source on that?

Attached: D-EY7i-W4AEYYky.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

>8th page

Attached: 1547967410721.jpg (960x710, 160K)

it'll be that way

Liveuamap
It says pro Assad forces

>have literally every advantage
>blow it

Attached: lolwut.png (1100x650, 299K)

Also if the livemap is to be believed they just seized Mizda on the highway south meaning the LNA would have to flee across the desert to escape now. Talk about a shitshow lol.