Colorado Off Grid Livign

Can I hide from the brownpocalypses here?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x1906, 512K)

Nope. I would pick Idaho, Montana or the Dakotas.

I'd go with alaska if I were you, but I'm sure you'd be able to hide long enough to die before a nigger colony is set up.

nope. the only places you are safe now are remote and about 10,000 feet. So, you get snow 9-10 months out of the year. The Saudis own what the federal government doesn't.

Absolutely not. Colorado is the poster child for a once nice state swarmed by liberals and the mulatto underclass that shows up shortly after
>Shitbox house is 700k (a bargain compared to 1.5 million in coastal California)
>Gone from like 3% Hispanic to 15% Hispanic in a decade
>Homeless people everywhere
>Muh military
>Muh boomers

>mulatto
Do they stay in the city?

Still too close to mexico. You need to move further north where beaners can't easily access in their beat up old Chevy Astro vans.

for off the grid living I'd go with Alaska, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and maybe if you could make friends will hill folk, West Virginia. I'm gonna stay in the desert, we got deer and if you know about the land you can grow shit.

>here
Fuck off we're full
>t. California transplant

Attached: 1559769928500.jpg (800x804, 99K)

Cowards hide

Attached: 1529801517793.jpg (1280x800, 366K)

Montana's been looking reeeeeeeal good lately

The Feds have been pretty good at secretly taking over the entire state. Denver is only second to DC in amount of resident Federal Employees, and we have 6 or 7 military bases, probably more. Colorado Springs is basically just a service economy to federal parasites. Pueblo is where all the bio/chem weapons are sent for destruction, it's a giant multi-national deep state project. Colorado is trash now. I can't wait to move.

Wars not a single player game bruv

If white Jesus doesn't return I'll let the browns kill eachother

Nope. They found out they can get a double wide in the middle of nowhere for nothing.

You keep making this garbage thread with different states. The answer is no. If you can’t find the state you aren’t smart enough or industrious enough to homestead anywhere.
Fuck off with your stupid spam.

Attached: 1AB9D0F4-D99B-4C6C-A61D-AB15B0E14008.jpg (474x355, 30K)

Bullshit. The first gas station I stopped at in Idaho had Mexican music blasting.

>Denver is only second to DC in amount of resident Federal Employees
Maybe I can get a federal job.

>because one place I stopped had music I didn’t like, the whole state is Mexico.
False equivalence and not an argument. Careful asshat, you’re not in reddit anymore.

Idaho is still too close to mexico.

Idaho's farmers driving around in their big pickup trucks are importing Mexicans. They need the Romanov family treatment.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x168, 10K)

statistically yes, colorado has by far the highest amount of increasing white population in the usa + paramilitaries are legal there

Doubtful. You’re too dumb to look up information on your own and beg to be spoonfed. The only fed jobs that hire idiots are politicians. You’d also have to commute three hours each way if you’re serious about homesteading.
But you’re not and this is another shit thread where I’m going to bird dog every post you make.

Attached: B99B0C40-C33F-49A3-BCF1-FE1C6E13688E.jpg (640x488, 27K)

So says someone who makes his opinion out of one gas station. Why don’t you go play in traffic or demonstrate some willingness to talk about Colorado or homesteads?
>because, as I pointed out, you’re just a baby troll who found a bigger troll.

Attached: ED1087CF-6A67-4546-8686-E89E0C8C9FD5.jpg (400x400, 119K)

There are few towns with Spanish names and the worries me.

>commute three hours each way
I don't think so shit brains.

Attached: serveimage.png (1197x809, 415K)

DOn't make me laugh faggot. I lived in Colorado for almost three years and its not nigger proofed. You need to go live out in the sticks

>nigger proofed
My main problem is Mexicans everywhere and Chinese drivers at the moment. How many blacks are we talking here?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x334, 33K)

This, rural PNW is the ideal region to fuck off to away from this shit. Even the rural parts of Washington and Oregon arent that bad. Alaska is nice too.

Attached: 533DA46B-8FD8-4AD7-8100-254EA3A83DDD.jpg (1024x718, 171K)

No jews? Ellensburg has a jewish community. Not the orthodox ones. Mostly cosmopolitans from Chicago.

Maybe if enough anons moved up here they’d get scared off by muh racists like the spics are doing in the Southwest

Attached: 8A63DBDE-FE69-43BC-86DF-F6778709C966.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

The niggers are all contained in specific pockets. It's the mexicans that are the real problem, and they're not confined to denver and a couple zip codes like the niggers. Also, we have a large problem with Saudis buying up huge portions of land in the mountains.

>Saudis buying up huge portions of land in the mountains.
What. The Fuck.