Tulsi scares them lmao

Jesus they are so desperate

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/trolls-target-online-polls-following-first-democratic-presidential-debate-n1023406

Attached: 0471E8D4-7284-4296-AA23-7BE7EFA8970A.jpg (640x873, 122K)

Hahahah mommy gang

Attached: 3E657F9B-E26D-4467-B0B2-D1F304904207.gif (875x994, 484K)

This is amazing

So she’s getting the Russian treatment...

can we report them to the FCC for dehumanizing language towards us?

Kek. They're actually playing into the trap. This is going to make Tulsi more popular and Dems resent the media more

Russian bots from Jow Forums rigging the polls

Yeah she really is worst case scenario for them

Oh boy do I like shilling for Bill de Blasio
signed, Russian troll

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (225x226, 134K)

Tulsi Gabbard is our girl.

Im fucking dying lmao

Attached: 6891E736-8CB8-4C86-8A28-143FCD03B835.jpg (640x479, 68K)

those pesky Jow Forums goers! why don't xmen, like, get rid of them or something baka

Attached: 2.jpg (538x445, 62K)

I would love to see her as a member of a right president. The problem is she has a really strict gun control policy, and I ain't about that

What pro-Trump communities on Reddit?
They banned most of them and the_donald is quarantined

beep boop
russian bot #529674 reporting in

Attached: robot-img001.jpg (4000x5000, 2.19M)

seriously how do normies read shit like this? no one in finland would understand any of that.

Attached: file.png (1332x1500, 688K)

>your vote doesn't count because we said so
>these people want to run our country

Attached: file.png (1130x1304, 516K)

Attached: file.png (1136x1626, 838K)

Attached: file.png (1126x880, 288K)

Attached: file.png (1112x1422, 501K)

Attached: file.png (1126x362, 81K)

These people are borderline traitors and should be launched from a canon into space.

Attached: file.png (1132x402, 79K)

Voting on a poll is trolling now.

Attached: 1560843615352.jpg (257x482, 30K)

Attached: file.png (1110x1208, 764K)

Lol retards

mfw I was in that thread and voted. am i going to jail for election interface anons?!

>pro-assad
holy fuck, this meme is getting tiresome.

Tell your fucking marketing team that spamming Tulsi won't get anyone on board with her, just like Yang, Warren, AOC, Ilhan, and everyone else. Save the money you're going to spend spamming shitty awoo memes /ptg/ already ruined. Time for a Little revolution, and no politician your kike enablers offer will be accepted anymore.

Attached: PatLittleReborn.png (719x415, 261K)

stop clogging your hard drive with cancer user

Attached: ober.jpg (540x720, 108K)

yup... voters are all trolls if they aren't voting for your candidate... donchaknow?

They're admitting there were more people shitposting on Jow Forums than legit Dem viewers watching the debate.

They are afraid.

when bill de blasio said those three magic words i knew he was the one

I like how they try to frame as if people are only deciding to talk about this because they want to mess with the Democratic ballot. People have liked Gabbard here on some level for a long time since she had the balls to at least question the validity of the Syrian civil war. She even went over to meet Assad.

Attached: 1556493247327.jpg (480x564, 42K)

>"shilling bad"
>shills noname who died months ago
nice

Attached: who.jpg (396x325, 16K)

Anything the media doesn't like is 'trolling'. The idea started on blogs in the 00s--where any engagement the liberals didn't like was considered dishonest, stupid or crazy--and it spread through liberal circles from there.

The Democrats are a bucket of crabs. Diseased, pedophile, semitic crabs. And they threw away the veneer of gentlemanly competition that there used to be during campaigns, in their rabid desire to destroy Trump. They will spend the next several months dragging each other back down into the bucket with the nastiest attacks as soon as one starts to rise up a little. It's gonna be ugly and great.

So it looks like some people aren't allowed to vote? If only they applied that to illegals.

>more "right wing extremists" interested in DNC debate than liberals.

internet account not ok with you
> (russian) bot

Let's fry some bot on someone having an opinion i don't like

Remember: a vote not for Joe Biden is a vote cast by a Russian Jow Forums reddit troll, and thus invalid. Joe Biden Uber Alles FuR Democratishe Partei President!

>I don't think she's good therefore no one thinks she's good

Attached: 1518361703766.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

But it comes out of our 38 billion to Israel.

If America is full of NPC's and Russian bots is there any real people down there?

Wait... so all we have to do is support someone and everyone immediately turns on them? Just think for a moment at how surreal this is, a forum of online anime racists can turn a party in on itself just by voicing support for them. Sure meme warfare is one thing, trolling glow niggers is another. But collapsing political parties just by saying "X is great I like them" is true power

Attached: B19A8441-220A-4BCC-8B84-A16B944DDCF1.jpg (801x411, 79K)

oh noes, it´s Tulsi Doom

Attached: Thulsmile.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Trolls don't scare them. They literally don't believe that actual people are stupid enough to support Tulsi, especially with such a bland/lackluster performance.

Also, keep in mind she's the only person who's so dumb she doesn't realize her policies are Pro-Russian/Chinese, as anywhere we move out, another super power will move in.

Literally the worst candidate, 0/10, would laugh at herpes craters.

is she running on a platform of 'fuck Israel'?

>vote in a poll
>its rigged

You have it backwards. Kikes and Leftists have always hated her and are just using Russia, 4chang and Leddit as scapegoats.

>t. kike

Me too fellow Putinoid

>Vladimir

Oh boy I sure can wait to kill Persians for daddy trump and his Opec and Aipac friends because she's certainly getting shafted like Bernie or Like user said she'll probably be found to be a (((Russian spy))) ie: guilty of not sucking Israeli and Saudi cock.

Attached: Angry Rally Vincent.jpg (400x270, 24K)

Man journalists are so terrible but I do enjoy their fascination with anime websites

Attached: DhKpYpUYAAhoQW.jpg (1271x1756, 240K)

>Tulsi scares them
You were born just in time to watch brainlets push some leftist woman into the spotlight and spam her pictures constantly on Jow Forums to appeal to racists to steal votes from a blundering orange retard. Photoshopping her zits away so racists will find her attractive. Wow, did you see her in that bikini? BLUE WAVE 2020.

Right now, some big nose shill is looking through his "meme" folder to find pics of AOC's feet to post in here to distract people.

No, she supports Israel. She's running on literal retardation.

I don't know who is more autistic. Us or the reporters. Like who even reports on this shit.

The only evidence I can see is some degenerate made a few failed threads telling people to vote for her and calling her "mommy".

I don't understand the mindset of "This group of people are highly motivated to support a specific candidate, therefore their influence in the polls doesn't count."
GodDAMN I can't wait until we get to kill every journalist in this country, in Minecraft.

well you have the wrong opinion goyim you filthy fucking troll

Attached: with jews you win.jpg (4686x3657, 1.46M)

They (media shills) are encountering a fucking TON of friction over all this shit, if they understand less than 1% of chan culture, you can imagine how much they're able to translate it to people who understand 0.0%, which is pretty much the only "audience" they have left.

You guys might not realize this but the only people who the media has left to try and influence are the absolute lowest of the low, low-information voting public. People who are one step above literal retardation. That's who watches and reads news.

So these stupid journalists are spewing their lies to people ALMOST as stupid as them, who are only a little bit smarter by virtue of the fact that they don't even fucking care! At all!

All these journalists are doing is burying dead seeds into dead ground.

if you don't like her she must be anti-Israel.

she really is /ourguy/ guys. the jew is fearful

maybe it gives off the impression of being a monolith? neolibs hate those

Attached: bernie.jpg (1920x1152, 473K)

They're against anyone who opposes foreign wars. FUCK THESE PEOPEL

Wow you are mentally stable and totally not a traitor, in real life (the minecraft server)

hello (((ben))) if you are reading now

I can hear his voice shake as he absolutely SEETHE'S at her gaining attention.

Attached: 1537231533085.jpg (540x534, 67K)

no she openly supports Israel, the problem for them is she doesn’t support intervention in syria or iran so she isn’t pro israel enough

Attached: 55539272_468034353738353_239392324503732224_n.jpg (578x370, 31K)

these kikes are so insulated that they don't realize the vast majority of this country are against unnecessary interventionist wars for israel and are going to support an anti-war candidate.

t. seething heeb

No. She's anti guns, pro taliban, pro abortion, pro feminism, etc etc etc

you are overestimating the power of Jow Forums by a lot
the target is ((((biden)))) as president
to reach it they will play whack-a-mole with any candidate which will rise to challenge it
russian collusion, Jow Forums trolls, rape accusation, secret tapes with saying word nigger - they will use anything which can fit conveniently their narrative to destroy everyone who opposes their stooge

Tulsi
#itsherturn
A vote for her is a vote against the patriarchy. End muhsoggyknee.

then why don't you show your location, flaggot

>Jow Forums incels are losers who don't do anything
>omg stop those terrorists and global threat to humanity

Wow I'm devestated. Herpes lady has totally owned me, its over for drumpf.
#notmypresident
#endbigotry
#ifyoukillyourenemiestheywin
#cuckoldcanucksforbrowntransvestitemajor

muh guns ..fuck your guns. like gunfags would ever use them anyway.

Ok this is epic.
Tulsi's Turn! YAS!!! slay bigots

>t. jew

At first i read that as fanfiction and anime sites. I liked that better

Seems like it, Russia is code for Jow Forums anyway

A traitor to who, faggot? Eat the entirety of my asshole.

no, like all amerishart politicians she supports Israel, it's just that she doesn't support it enough

if you don't want to send tens of thousands of americans to die in unnecessary middle eastern wars to secure israeli hegemony in the region, well you're just anti-semitic and basically a nazi anyways

You're right. Republican gun owners would gladly let a nigger walk straight through the front door to rape/kills their family members.
#TurnThemIn
#TotallyOrganicSupportFromRealFellow4channers

I’ve literally never seen anyone shill De Blasio, ever, and I’m on Jow Forums everyday

>drumpf has been too violent with iran you guys its over
REEEETAAARRRD lol

nobody is buying it mossad, best scurry on. and get your backup

Attached: PeopleOfTheJewishFaith.jpg (1632x1224, 261K)

And? How's that illegal? That's what they do in political campaign when they get millions from investors to spread their names with posters and media. Oh right, we aren't allowed to organize.

>if you voice your opinion of being against refugee producing Israeli benefiting kike directed wars in the ME, well you must be a leftist 'drumpf' spouting retard
fuck off shareblue
Israel deserves to be nuked by Iran
I'd cheer if Iran actually went and nuked Israel, it would be the greatest thing ever

The amount of Gabbard shilling on this board is getting out of hand. The newest JIDF tactic is to try and get Gabbard voted to be the nominee because Biden doesn't stand much chance against Trump.

Attached: 1516221084832.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

OH NO YOU CAUGHT ME. IM MOSSAD. ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF, ONLY THIS TIME- FOR REAL

Islamaphonic, racist, mysoginistic, bigots BTFO eternally. Especially myself

Yea but no one reads them

I heard trolls from Jow Forumspolitics and tumblr brigaded polls for Warren

shameful display at shilling, you can’t even fit in. are you on cnns payroll faggot?