Boomers are worse than Jews

Attached: 1561665337226.jpg (970x450, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDlwG929uug
cleveland.com/business/2014/02/job_bank_head_kelly_blazeks_sc.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-businesswoman-apologises-after-the-rude-rejection-she-sent-a-young-jobseeker-on-linkedin-goes-9160904.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1561665587011.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

a simple solution to that
youtube.com/watch?v=tDlwG929uug

You just gotta network bro :^)

>Can I speak to the manager haircut
>Guaranteed she takes nigger dick
On the off chance this is actually real, why bother blocking out the contact info?

Attached: 1560737176788.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Traitors before the enemy user. Remember what our parents did

Attached: 1558049208165.jpg (1024x567, 115K)

Attached: 1561668380923.jpg (587x676, 69K)

>>taking women seriously

What an angry, bitter old bint.

Attached: 463239387.jpg (452x594, 36K)

Attached: 1559679238309.png (534x548, 189K)

Attached: 3A298629-543E-4A2C-8610-19C61DEE8A4E.jpg (828x372, 76K)

It’s real. Name is Kelly Blazek. And I have personally met boomer scum like this

Attached: 1525825574996.png (856x575, 619K)

Dude they are the fucking worse. They take up seats drive up the cost of the class, and they skip most of day because there is no penalty. You are screwed if they put you in a group project with one.

We had a boomer that took over the journalism club, so basically taking a spot that someone would love to put on their resume but this stupid boomer sat on.

Reading this gave me an erection. Is there something wrong with me? I don't even think she's that attractive. The bitchiness just makes me rock hard. I want her to scold me while I lick her asshole.

Attached: cookiemonster.jpg (225x224, 4K)

What an old shrew.
I hope she dies alone with her 6 cats and a house full of bullshit nic-nac collectables.

after i kill her husband, of course

They will give free college to themselves, to illegal immigrants, to foreigners, to anyone besides their own children.

Attached: 1551609200527.png (1149x825, 767K)

We'll I got some good news for you user. Retirement homes are always hiring.

Attached: 1555421940394.jpg (448x307, 47K)

Day of the pillow soon.

Attached: prayeroftherollerboyspic.jpg (480x272, 227K)

>It's real
cleveland.com/business/2014/02/job_bank_head_kelly_blazeks_sc.html
Holy shit, what a cunt. She issued an apology too. I almost want to connect with her to see what happens.

Attached: 1561415183648.jpg (400x460, 36K)

lol what a cunt. Don't worry OP, we all have the satisfaction knowing she'll die cold and alone surrounded by fat Jamaican women because she chose to have a career over raising children worth a damn, and while she's on her death bed, the realization that she put money and social status above that natural order things will be so heart breaking it will kill her.

She got ass blasted for this

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-businesswoman-apologises-after-the-rude-rejection-she-sent-a-young-jobseeker-on-linkedin-goes-9160904.html

Wanna party bros?

Attached: B6FF9A2E-898A-4CF2-829F-52BEC9070BF5.jpg (800x280, 189K)

They are all dead inside

Attached: boomers repercussions.png (1799x655, 1.36M)

Attached: boomers sold their soul.png (1873x300, 71K)

Is there a blaming millennial night?

Attached: 1558060730437.png (532x679, 492K)

>Boomers experiencing MLK's dream

we should dox, harass and generally ruin that bitches life

hack her shit and take a big ol dump all over her precious network and cap it off by replacing all her facebook pic with gay sex

>use up all the planets resources
>imports the entire third world
psssh, nothing personel kid

Attached: 1505541126860.jpg (4500x3140, 3.53M)

Was sterilizing all the fucking junkies REALLY that bad of an idea?

The boomers were literally raised by the TV, early TV programming, super unsophisticated compared to what would come after.

Even the Jews themselves didn't know or care how this would effect them because their goal was always to eventually bring in increasingly sophisticated programming for the successive generations.

The Jews didn't know what would happen to the Boomers, they just knew that they would be all fucked up and their kids would get it even worse, and their grandkids worst still, for however long it took to turn them all into nogbrains.

Unsubstantiatable. But, they were subjected to the longest sustained cultural mind programming effort in History. However, "Do not allow (((them))) into your house, do not wish (((them))) God Speed was published WELL before that. Boomers essentially cannot think for themselves. And, via TV and film: they sold the United States to the Zionist Atrocity.

trips of truth

You know what? Based. Redpilled. Our nog. If you're gonna be a nigger, be a Grizzly Nigger.

>Kelly Blazek
>Senior communications executive Kelly Blazek, who runs Cleveland Job Bank, a job listing group for marketing and communications positions

So she doesn't even have a real job, she's just a quarternary sector leech with a useless high-paying make-believe job that doesn't bring anything to the world. Typical boomer parasite.

>muh connections
>muh networking
>muh nepotism

Being a wageslave and dealing with boomers must be hell.

She got crucified by social media for this thankfully, fucking Boomer scum.

Jow Forums memes are real

Attached: D9136B62-5BA4-4F6F-A2CD-877D71043058.png (173x185, 35K)

This one gets me especially. I have a bunch of friends going to college right now. I dodged it because of the debt. Fuck boomers.

Boomers ahve always been abuot slamming the door behind them, the shitest generation.

They're spiritual jews, yes. What an entitled cunt. Bet she also posts about lazy millennials etc as well. Day of the pillow can't come fast enough really.

She’s doesn’t represent boomers she’s just an asshole who destroyed her reputation and career with this email

This /nog/ posts in Aus/pol/ under Gastheboomers namefag

lmao based milf destroyed the millennial snow flake
fuck snow coons btw

Whilst she kind of looks like a goat, you can’t fuck her, she’s just an old bitch with a prolapsed uterus.

I'd type back "You sure you don't want my BBC inside your old wrinkly pussy?"

it's ok her ass works

Attached: New+memes+baby+boomers_0d495c_6014110.jpg (900x900, 228K)

>not having a career

I.dont know how you faggots fail so much at life

>whaaaaa, boomers are why i sit around fucking my fist to cartoon women and dont apply myself
fucking losers

It is clear that some group is playing d and c with these intergenerational manipulation.

Looks like she went dark after the internet ran a train on her.

Someone should find her and fuck with her thought. I cant stand people that act like that then apologize only after they are forced too.

>just a prank bro

Its worse when you factor real inflation rate not the number. 3.25 back then was closer yo 30 dollars an hour now

So what about a Jewish boomer?

Attached: Bernie Sheckels.jpg (620x412, 186K)

Half of these aren't true and are strawmen. Angsty losers who create these memes should try not being uncreative morons, good jobs are only hard to come by if you have 0 social/job skills.

she's not wrong the only time i see a white man wear a hard hat is when he comes out of the air conditioned portable office to give mexicans their checks but i live in arizona

*sip*

and they'll get away with it. they lived an easy life of luxury and will retire to thailand while we starve in the hellscape that's left over.

It is. My god it is. The work is the smallest, least awful part of work. It's dealing with absolutely retarded boomers and their diversity hire pets that's the headache. you have no idea what suffering is possible.

i've never met people more loudly ignorant who refuse to even consider that they might be wrong about something. if a boomer were talking to an engineer about the structural integrity of a plan, and the boomer had never even built so much as a birdhouse, the boomer would still try and tell the engineer how it is with more self confidence than a pajeet hitting on a white woman on the internet, and no matter what you said they wouldn't admit they are wrong. these are the creatures in charge of all managerial decisions right now, including who to hire. you have some dumbfuck who doesn't know anything at all about the job conducting the interview, who is assured that he is always right about everything. i want to kill them in minecraft.

Oh she represents them alright.
>the pointless generational criticism
>inability to see empathy in others
>high horse minded
>goes put of their way to make someones life impossible
>I apologize, when gets caught.

She is 100% a representation of a generation that loves to blame a problem while creating it.

Wow I just googled her. She is a vile cunt and only apologizes after everyone turns on her.

i just can't figure out the logic in "do not kill"

das rite

Attached: goodpost.jpg (779x526, 147K)

boomers are jewish lovers...jews are still victims of being a jew

This woman went over the top at denying the requested access. She was correct however in denying access. “Hi, I’m nobody, can I please have access to the data that you have pooled over years and makes your income?” It is shameless and tacky.

>“The note I sent to Diana was rude, unwelcoming, unprofessional and wrong. I am reaching out to her to apologize. Diana and her generation are the future of this city. I wish her all the best in landing a job in this great town.”

kek what a tool

Attached: 1556901284055m.jpg (1024x807, 109K)

Not to mention, the boomers were the first generation to be raised under Dr. Spock’s permissive parenting methods.

You mean cost of living?

Rabbi is that you?

I find peace in knowing that whether you're left or right, everyone fucking hates boomers and the modern wagie system of fucking over loyal employees.
>MFW I got zero help from my boomer parents and grandparents
>MFW My boomer grandparents help my mum get a top tier job she doesn't appreciate for doing fuck all and doesn't do anything and works at best 3 hours a day for a comfortable wage and is right now, at this second, applying for less money to spite me.
>they are now Giving my sister £3,000 and a car
>Promises to get me driving lessons as I'm poor as fuck and based in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>All goes to my sister.
>Tells me to fuck off when I ask for help.
I want nothing more than to gas fucking Boomers I swear to christ.

Attached: 1554330900721.gif (304x280, 684K)

Stupid arrogant CUNT. I hope this hole dies in pain, a WOMAN thinking she's important in the WORK PLACE. That's fucking rich, get back in the kitchen babe and make me a sandwich.

Attached: 1511463352010.jpg (725x684, 83K)

Another entitled hand out generation thinking money grows on trees. In 1973 I got my first job and only made 30k a year! Yet I still managed to buy a house and a new car. You kids just need to get off the pokemon phone

Attached: 1528814710982.jpg (720x533, 135K)

FUCKING SAVED

Attached: 1556643841884.jpg (720x720, 83K)

I never really bought this. The 1970s was definitely the start of modernization and overabundance, but their would still be loads of families who could not afford shoes for their children, or who had to grow most of their own food, build their own house from trees and hand tools, and install these own water and sanitary system by hand as their was no way they could afford to spend money on any of there things.

>tfw my boomer parents think "citizens' rights" means good pensions for government employees

Attached: 1550108979054.jpg (640x360, 78K)

>You kids just need to get off the pokemon phone
based cliche boomer

Attached: 1429199703425.png (479x356, 240K)

good. every boomer that dies miserable is a good thing.

I just don't get it user, I feel like I've been turned into the black sheep of the family for no apparent reason and it's so obvious that my cousins, my uncles and aunts can see it a mile away and even they are shocked by the levels of insanity going on.
>all I'm asking for is if there's a receptionist position anything going please tell me!
>>Lol fuck off, you've got to do it yourself faggot by the way user we've just helped your retarded mum get a £17 per hour job! a job that's easier than what you do in your free time! a job so easy that your little brother can do it!
>>What are you talking about user why are you ONLY working 4hrs a week?

Attached: McBoomer.jpg (360x360, 38K)

911 confirms

i hope no one thinks people like are rare in america. lots of boomers are israel firsters.

THEY PAY LESS IN TAXES THAN THEY TAKE IN TAX FUNDED SERVICES
THEY ARE NOT THE WORKING CLASS

kek