CANADA YES! 2 Acid Attacks in 1 week in Toronto, MSM covers up

WE THE NOTH! WE LONDON NOW!

>Two individuals were the victims of an acid attack in Toronto’s west end on Sunday afternoon.

>The incident occurred in a residential building at around 3:30 p.m.

>According to Toronto paramedics, one woman has been rushed to the hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries after the attack, while the other sustained minor injuries.

>Local police are currently investigating the crime.

>The attack was the second of its kind this week. Earlier this month, a man was arrested for throwing a “corrosive substance” at a man and woman and their baby on June 7th.

>The incident occurred at Bloor St. W. and Clinton St and both victims were treated for minor injuries.

>thepostmillennial.com/woman-rushed-to-hospital-with-serious-injuries-after-second-toronto-acid-attack-this-month/

Attached: canada acid attacked.png (1083x838, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/1129083/justin-trudeau-news-latest-update-prime-minister-canada-election-october-newspaper-bailout
thepostmillennial.com/cbc-blurs-line-between-media-criticism-and-jealousy/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_OSg6-1Vs0
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZaU3FHAMc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't we just start dressing up in head-blankets and acid attacking people? It's apparent that the police have no intention of investigating such cases. It's pretty much a free pass to acid attack any sand-nigger or antifa dork you see.

What's important to note is that no mainstream Canadian media outlet reported on this. One must remember Trudeau literally bought all of Canada's mainstream media for $650M this year.

What's even more interesting is that after The Post Millenial (Canada's Breitbart) published a report on the acid attacks and it was shared widely, the CBC is running front page hit pieces on the Post Millenial accusing it of being untrustworthy, shady and far-right.

>pic related

Attached: cbc attacking post millenial.png (1215x813, 684K)

and of course it was a 3rd world muslim migrant who did this.

No mention of race of course from the Police although there were witnesses. No reporters interviewed any witnesses.

Attached: trudeau muslim.jpg (800x400, 68K)

>Canadian news site The Post Millennial blurs line between journalism and conservative 'pamphleteering'

>News site wants to become media powerhouse, but struggles with transparency

Trudeau and the Metropolis globohomos are terrified. This is front page right now on CBC, a hit piece on a small conservative newspaper.

Attached: the post millenial cbc.png (891x809, 302K)

Attached: C7C5572F-73FA-4418-A8DB-F242394FFA36.jpg (700x897, 310K)

>Trudeau literally bought all of Canada's mainstream media for $650M this year.
Source? How is this legal? How does a part time drama teacher and ski instructor runs into that kind of money?

>How does a part time drama teacher and ski instructor runs into that kind of money?
How do you think all politicians acquire millions of dollars? Corruption.

Attached: 39509B5F-F3FA-41FB-8B7B-F32648E26A50.png (293x318, 231K)

pièce et colis

>express.co.uk/news/world/1129083/justin-trudeau-news-latest-update-prime-minister-canada-election-october-newspaper-bailout

>Justin Trudeau accused of buying media support with $600M Canadian newspaper bailout

>JUSTIN TRUDEAU has been accused of trying to buy media support for the next election after launching a $600million bailout for Canadian newspapers.

Basically it's an application process and SJW organizations decide which newspaper has been good goy to Trudeau and SJW woke stories and gives them money. It's not all at once, so a newspaper can't take the entire sum then start shit talking Trudeau. It's a dangling carrot that forces MSM to print only pro Trudeau stories for fear of losing their funding.

Attached: trudeau selfie 6.jpg (700x467, 93K)

they never last
no one will read that garbage.
it's been tried many times. wingnuttery doesn't sell in canada.

>wingnuttery

Attached: $9.99 celery.png (368x270, 263K)

>why don't we just start dressing up in head-blankets and acid attacking people? It's apparent that the police have no intention of investigating such cases. It's pretty much a free pass to acid attack any sand-nigger or antifa dork you see.
Sure you mean, in Minecraft.

Attached: cane duel at no frills.jpg (750x1334, 267K)

>guns kills thousand of people every single month
>5 people a year end up with some damages due to acid attacks

trudeau shouldn't be bailing out these media corps. they yammer on about the free market and then ask for bail outs because no one reads/watches them.
let the market decide

Grocery Shopping is a dangerous past time in Canada with people dueling to the death over the last tomato apparently

Attached: $7 tomatoes.png (1006x754, 1.6M)

Q predicted this

Q drop 2341

2*(4*2)+1=17

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet

>it's true

$600M to bail out newspapers no one will read

>Post Millenial
i never heard of this until the cbc reported on it, now i’ll probably be a regular reader
feels like breitbart without the “muh israel” so far
thanks cbc!

here is their response to CBC’s hit piece
thepostmillennial.com/cbc-blurs-line-between-media-criticism-and-jealousy/

I'm 99% certain you are the Polack starting all the fucking Canadian food threads.
Show pics of your food. I need inspiration, I'm almost as broke as a Polack.
Also show flag faggot.

Attached: 05e87c2e-5fb7-418f-b2fb-6bfacefd7667..jpg (499x631, 66K)

>The Pole
Why do you want pictures of my food?

Attached: doggo balclava.jpg (450x450, 53K)

I'm hungry

Attached: 885a1e28-9b0e-49c3-afe3-4dd24ada28f0..png (1440x2960, 295K)

This is supposed to be sold in the kgs... but you get only 113grams with poison to go with it...

Attached: cricketpowder.png (442x511, 189K)

Speaking of the CBC, it's brainwashing Canadians into eating bugs

Attached: feed your kids bugs.jpg (1286x1152, 622K)

How much does that bag cost? Milk/amino acid powder is sold at 3-5kg per whatever.

Good luck to the few leaves worth sparing

Getting a bit concerned

t. live in Brampton

it's becoming a bit tiresome

Attached: 1561266982648.png (1442x1266, 1.36M)

Speed up

Attached: qPBF6159737.jpg (250x250, 35K)

As much as I dislike the CBC it's a bit hard to take this thread seriously knowing you're the grocery price autist.

>grocery price autist

Attached: ThisKillsTheLeaf.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Remember the Danforth mass shooting? The shooter snapped after being caught trying to steal ice cream he couldn't afford 2 days before.

Attached: ice cream shooter.png (996x730, 549K)

>co-founders Matthew Azrieli and Ali S. Taghva
>Azrieli is a "Avid participant in Canadian, Conservative, and Jewish causes", a board member for America-Israel Cultural Foundation and a board member for Israel Bonds (linkedin)
>America-Israel Cultural Foundation encourages Israeli artists and supports institutions and programs, AICF makes a vital contribution to the cultural foundation of Israel and strengthens her relationship with the United States
>Israel artists...mosad agents?
(((The Post Millennial)))

>Da J00z

Attached: $10 gallon gas.jpg (720x960, 98K)

God damnit I need to get back to KC

What do you think of Leaf burgers?

Attached: leaf burgers.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

>Leafs will never experience this

Attached: leaf gold steak.webm (640x800, 2.95M)

I mean our grocery prices, not to mention gas and housing prices are fucking criminal

>I mean our grocery prices, not to mention gas and housing prices are fucking criminal

What about having the highest telecommunication costs in the world?

A 6 gig plan costs $110+tax. An 80GB mifi plan is $435+tax+tip=$600/month. And that's without a phone

>inb4 but Canada is so big and it's expensive to build so many towers

90% of Canadians live within 100km of the US border and in 3 major cities. Anytime a foreign company tries to come for a piece of the action and compete, the big 3 telecom companies offer the owners some ridiculous buyout offer they can't refuse and shut it down, all the while making billions in profits every quarter doing absolutely fucking nothing.

Attached: $435 selfdeau cuck cell plan.jpg (1736x1122, 424K)

Don't worry, Brampton is going to offer refuge to all the Pajeet cops in Quebec, surely they'll help keep the peace..

Imagine being polish

haha this guy is still at it, huh? Turks are weird.

eating food? yeah it must be awful to be a leaf right now.

Leafs are resorting to autocommunistcannibalism to taste meat

Attached: shia chop.webm (1366x768, 2.72M)

PART
A
R
C
E
L

>The Pole

In Poland you can eat meat everyday for $40/month

>youtube.com/watch?v=E_OSg6-1Vs0

Attached: polish meals on $40 a month 3.png (988x553, 1.38M)

Goddammit.
>>The attack was the second of its kind this week. Earlier this month, a man was arrested for throwing a “corrosive substance” at a man and woman and their baby on June 7th.
How much you wanna bet on the race of this one too

why do no rich goys have an interests in the media business?

>all the meat you can eat for $40 a month
Isn't that like three quarters of your salary?

>The Pole

kek the fucking psychotic delusions. Anyone posting with a recycle flag is

>the Pole

Eat meat

Attached: polish meals on $40 a month 7.png (991x561, 1.37M)

So your actually a ukrainian living in poland posting polish language videos?

>2 scoops
>2 dead

>The Ukrainian Larping as a Pole

Attached: $5 ice cream.png (638x438, 632K)

woah it was a white dude. the one earlier this month. acid attacking muzzies. /ourleaf/?

> (OP)
>pièce et colis
Well done. That cracked me up

Groceryjew thread
All jews will be gassed.

Attached: 6C108C2F-C100-4BE4-AB05-61744638408C.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

We can be jailed for up to 2years in Canada if we actively speak up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZaU3FHAMc8

Zeiger has an arrest warrant for hate speech
Others have already been put away too. Gotta be real careful in Canada.

Attached: Zeiger.jpg (800x600, 261K)

Why did some jews get random digits tattoed to their arms?

what kind of acid?
I kinda feel like grabbing random mudslimes and dumping fuming nitric acid down their gab

((Bnai brith))
Hmmmmm

That's the pos jew who kvetched to get him arrested. Journalists started the whole thing by doxxing him with the help of antifa.

Attached: Whoareyou.jpg (688x868, 184K)

fucking kikes, not matter what, they don't represent us, boycott all kike business.

Friendly reminder Scheer is 1/4 Jewish.

Attached: milkcuck.gif (299x168, 1.95M)

So is this usually Muzzie shit? Or is it becoming popular with the kids now?

I know that acid attacks are a Muslim tradition. Are the perps usually muzzies or is acid attack becoming a fad in the east?

It's 100% muzzie shit.

>Are the perps usually muzzies

Canada is 49% White. Leaf classrooms are at most 10% White, usually 1-3%.

once again I have to hear it from Jow Forums

tomatoes at the end of June, lol dont act like they're fully available on the whole northern hemisphere

I know nothing about tomato growing season. Isn't Canada prime tomato growing territory?

How about Cheese?

>$30-90+/kg

Most of them are crown corps before that "bailout"