Anti-Vaxxers will Be Culled by Jews

Jews keep
>writing new Bills (in New York and California) to force anti-vaxxers underground.
>In the federal government, (((Adam Schiff))) personally told Amazon and Netflix to pull anti-vaccine documentaries, which they happily obliged.
>Using their entire media apparatus to promote compulsory vaccination

Once they stop the homeschooling "out', they'll attend to states like Idaho, Texas, and Colorado which have huge populations of anti-vaccine families (likely more than 10% of school-aged kids in all those states).

Then, the troops will enter the anti-vaxxers/homeschoolers houses.

Then, it's World War V.

youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U

Attached: 151012-news-duggar.jpg (1800x1200, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing Jews hate more than whites is vaccine-free whites.

Attached: Tim_Wise_Antifa_Vaccines.png (646x815, 399K)

I’m not even really anti-vaccine but forcing people to get vaccinated whilst simultaneously flooding their communities with unvaccinated third worlders some of which that are carrying shit we don’t even have vaccines for is some serious bullshit. Little Timmy’s mmr vaccines won’t protect him from t-virus, or open tb, or his classmate Isufu’s rare Somalian pathogen. It’s all fucked

Attached: EFEA3FF7-2717-4A20-B1F6-5FCD8E4AF3A0.jpg (1014x1024, 110K)

those religious Jews don't vaccinate.

Vaccines are more Jewish than Hollywood.

Attached: Vaccine_Textbook_Jews.png (1108x799, 700K)

Anti vax measles outbreak was Brooklyn jews.

These vaccine free families, like Lana Lokteff and Wife with a Purpose, follow through on their family's health. They actually DO what they say, and they will NOT let Jews send impotent government agents to inject shit into their children.

There will be blood.

Attached: David_Dees_Vaccine_Art.jpg (640x512, 131K)

The compulsory vaccination bill that came out right away mandating that every white baby get the (((measles vaccine))) was literally written by Jews and every Jew voted for it.

The "Orthodox Jew" outbreak was a Jewish Trick.

Days without Jewish Tricks....

Attached: Jew_NewYork_Democrat_Mandate.jpg (755x852, 144K)

Jews create, promote, and mandate (((vaccines))) to sterilize the hated goyim.

Attached: JewishVaccination.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

those arent the religious jews. im talking about the hardcore jews who wear the outfits and study religious texts all day

The Jewish octopus has many tenticles, but only one head.

They all work together.

But regardless of whether that particular Jewish sect was working with the rest of the Jews or not....vaccines are more Jewish than Hollywood.

Attached: Jew_Tranny_RachelLevine.jpg (1111x981, 619K)

Every homeschooled person I’ve ever met has been the uncanny valley of social interaction. I went out with a homeschooled girl one time and she was perfectly normal except for at the beginning she properly stood up, shook my hand and said “Nice to meet you” in a businesslike fashion. Like wtf

Did you ever consider that maybe homeschooled kids just have the influence of both parents and nice manners and the public school kids who think they’re weird and socially awkward are actually the real social retards? Because I can honestly say I’ve never met a homeschooled kid who wasn’t a nice and decent person.

Homeschoolers BTFO schooled kids in every single metric. The USA is in its 3rd generation of homeschoolers since the boom in the 1980s.

>Control for race
>Control for parental income
>Control for parental education

Homeschoolers STILL btfo schooled kids.

Attached: Homeschool2.jpg (800x4773, 1.67M)

dafuq sort of white parent would subject their child to this and, even worse, the 80 (and counting) Jewish (((vaccines))) which will sterilize and stupefy them?

Attached: Minnesota_School_Yearbook.jpg (1125x1718, 1.48M)

I believe it. John Taylor Gatto called out the actual reason for compulsory education years ago which is probably why he suffered an untimely death. m.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Holy Shit pray for Bryce Ackman. Little guy is in too deep

Soph also has had some great takedowns of schooling recently, from the front lines.

Attached: homeschool.jpg (800x7578, 2.03M)

Attached: run_away_yale.jpg (540x648, 45K)

I honestly believe that the main reason (((they))) have tried to paint homeschooled kids as dysfunctional social retards for so long is because they know the foundation of indoctrination is separating the children from their parents. For the same reason (((they))) have also painted stay at home moms as overbearing retards who are too involved in their kids lives.

They're pretty explicitly targeting homeschoolers now. HuffPost has put out feelers to "recovering homeschoolers" asking for stories about people who were "traumatized and neglected" because of homeschooling.

Attached: HepatitisB_Schools_NewYork.jpg (508x650, 58K)

Attached: 027319DF-43B7-4CA9-AA5E-131677A93AF7.jpg (667x716, 331K)

>Jews create, promote, and mandate (((vaccines))) to sterilize the hated goyim.
Sterilize, kill, make crazy; there is quite a range of things that can be accomplished with control of a subjects bloodstream. Wonder if the MK-* programs found a way to chemically gay people like they wanted. Fucking captcha taking 5 minutes.

1 post by this id
Don't read the ingredients and ask questions goy, just consume this totally non-toxic product, we won't because we aren't stupid.

Attached: download.jpg (800x430, 53K)

Have sex please. You desperately need it. You’ll be too busy getting your dick sucked so you won’t have any time for your dumbass conspiracy theories. You can do it

which jew vaccine is ur fave?

what would you like to do to those damn, uppity goyim who don't let you inject Jewish toxins into their babies' blood? what would you do to Lana Lokteff's family?

Attached: Nazis_on_Jewish_Vaccines.jpg (600x587, 271K)

More and more people are finding connections between (((vaccination))) load and gender dysphoria.

Makes total sense. Vaccines attack your glands and nervous system, thereby creating the toxic combination of hormonal imbalance and schizophrenia that could make somebody feel like the opposite sex.

Attached: Gender_Dysphoria_Real.gif (540x960, 680K)

Did you skip a dose of lithium and serequel today? Listen bud, I’ll fry up some tendies and pour a nice fresh glass of Mountain Dew and you can forget alllllllll about those scary Jews ok? You also have to take your meds ok?

dafuq r u babbling about, schizo?

And why did you post a meme that's literally a Jewish talking point in their campaign to make (((vaccines))) compulsory for the goyim?

Attached: Jew_Vaccine_Rabbi_Danya_Ruttenberg.png (638x344, 32K)