Would you make your wife abort a retarded baby? Be honest

Would you make your wife abort a retarded baby? Be honest.

Attached: 1501867945274.jpg (720x960, 133K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes

/thread

No but I come from a pretty wealthy family and could easily take of a downie child. I get why others wouldnt be able to though.

Depends. If it's just Asperger or sth mild: No
If it's an actual autism... Still no. Just send it to adoption center... Or actually raise it. idk desu, it's too complicated matter to just say: "I will do/won't do it"

This experiment has been run in Iceland. Result: when given the choice virtually everyone chooses to abort kids with down syndrome.

yes
my sister is heavily disabled

i wouldn't want that shit for anyone.

yep. already did, as a matter of fact. although, i didn't "make" her do anything, we struggled with the decision together and decided ultimately that it was for the best.

Yes

Just run of the mill mental retardation? Against her will? I doubt it.

Nope. Because I’m not a Moloch worshipper. Plus it would be really fucking awkward to answer for the babies life when I’m before the judgment seat of God and he asks me what did I do with the gift he gave me?
Can’t really babble and stutter while being in the presence of the FIRE THAT MADE THE WORLD.

Attached: 995D730E-DF76-4CA1-B4C7-F3D66A2251E5.jpg (250x249, 8K)

Depend on the tardation.
I would totally keep a Down. They're much fun and remind me of Finns.
Deprived of oxygen? Yes. Abort it.

Yes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Yes.

Yeah, it would be better for all involved. Knowingly having a severely disabled child is selfish and short sighted.

Like if I looked at the fetus and it was just missing a hand or something I'd be like, "whatever, he can still be a productive member of society and live a full life." but if I knew there was no way the kid would ever be able to look after itself, I'd have to get it scraped.

This

But then how would americans be born?

Doctors are often wrong and the 3rd leading cause of death..but yeah kill your progeny for an easier life. Gee..where have we heard that ol tale. Sorry but anyone who would sacrifice their child to the dark prince of this earth in exchange for a better life for themselves will burn for eternity.

The only valid excuse for abortion outside of rape.

Yeah. Imagine bringing a being in to the world whos doomed from the start.
Try, try, try again. Ill rather fuck my miserable wife upon a mount of dead babies than raise useless ones.

No, retards are cute. Hard to love but so heartmelting when they smile.

Attached: 1561568878864.jpg (360x378, 40K)

Some gift lol

The only way I'm raising a retard is if it's Forrest Gump. That guy just kept changing the world

This image is making me laugh harder than it should.
>OH FUCK, THEY SAW ME WITH WHOLE MILK

Attached: 1561422020492.png (421x479, 319K)

Post nudes. They'll be easy to get.

Retards are usually the happiest people on earth, why would I murder one?

If I somehow knew it was going to be retarded, a mutt, or even mildly autistic, I'd abort the fucker no question.

If that gets rippletits to bring me milk everyday, sure.

My sister has an autistic daughter. She tells me how she worries for her safety constantly. The kid is six and cant even speak yet. Any number of horrors could be inflicted upon her, she is a sheep in a world of wolves who cant cry for help.
I cant imagine how this will end. She will need care for the rest of her life.

Attached: ha7.png (250x290, 21K)

Peak autism right there

Yes, without a doubt. I wouldnt be able to love a retarded child and he would annoy me for the rest of my days. I cant do that to myself.

Honestly this is how abortion laws should be.

Make it normally illegal, but with a generous whitelist including any birth defects or serious threats to a mothers permanent health ( No psychological health bullshit ).

Also make it legal for poor families. ( This is to stop niggers and trash from overbreeding )

Attached: 1513721876618.jpg (1060x1500, 983K)

Is she hot?

Whiter than you Ackmed.

yes.

Yes there is allready about 4-5 billion to many people on this planet dont se a reason to keep the retards

Attached: 1561669605059.jpg (4500x3140, 3.53M)

Just have her have it in secret and raise it in a cage with no legal identity.

Disclaimer; totally joking.

Yes, definitely. Is that not allowed in America?

Yes.

unironically based and redpilled

Mouth breathing downies are 10/10 would bang.

>could easily take care of a downie child
Ok, but why would you? You're basically just paying for an incomplete human to sit around wasting your resources for a few decades.

>itt: """""protestant""""" americucks thinking they know jack fucking shit about Christendom

Attached: luv_4_u.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Didn't happen for you.

If the condition hinders the person's intelligence or thought in any way, shape or form, they should be aborted. Dooming a soul to a life of torment is evil.

Attached: 1536233982143.jpg (1440x1291, 193K)

Autists are our little treasures on this world. I worked in a charity a few times and seeing the bittersweet life of special needs kids was something magical. They're so original, unspoiled, maybe not easily understandable but when they're happy, their expressions are priceless. Some cases are very tragic (like one girl on a wheelchair I've taken care of for some time, really sweet though), but that shouldn't disqualify them in their right to life in happiness.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com_1.jpg (1245x1588, 137K)

You are a treasure user. Dont let anyone ever squash the joy you find in this world.

That's a good description. I have a tard in the family that I strongly suspect was due to vaccine fever, and he's a pain in the ass a lot of times who can't live independently. But he's an endless source of hilarity. He probably would have been a pretty amazing guy if he were what he was supposed to be.

Thank you, you're a very kind person too. Always remember that

I wish I was aborted.

No not even if the baby is a black retard

Nah i’d Euthanize that fucker when it came out of the womb

>checks flag.
Yup, bout what I’d expect

Just exterminate all the retard babys and we would have less proplems in the world

This. Anyone who says otherwise is, themselves, retarded. Having a retarded child robs you of your life and progeny. You have to dedicate all your time to him. Even if you have other children, they'll eternally resent you for having to give the retard all the attention all the time.

And all for what? A non functional, barely human creature that dies in their 30s having achieved nothing besides ruining your life and costing the state.

>but yeah kill your progeny for an easier life
You mean kill a failed creature to have actual progeny.

You are already dead. Look where you are.

I read a thread recently regarding fever, couldn’t remember if it was the vaccines or a virus that caused it, but it appears to irreparably impact the brain. Does anyone have any good links to peer-reviewed journals regarding this subject?

This

Yes, you dont want to condemn an entire family to a life of imprisonment

Attached: disabled_kids.jpg (480x575, 50K)

It's Jaimie Channister.

Autism and Aspergers isn't really retarded though. I always figure it's any of the Trisomy (of which Downs is one). Like people who are fully dysfunctional, with no chance of ever being fixed.

Aborting potentially autistic babies is pretty scummy.

When the H1N1 hoax came around, I didn't have any idea that vaccines were even a thing, and trying to dig deeper resulted in my notes getting so big that I decided I would have to set up a private wiki and use that to organize them if I wanted to go further. And then I realized it was too much trouble and people at that time just would have looked at me like I'm crazy if I were to just dump a pile of independent research on them.

But basically what you're looking at is provoking the immune system into mounting a huge inflammation reaction. In this particular case, no doctor was available to address the fever until the next day. Absolutely crushing for the parents to watch the results unfold.

Yes, allowing them to be born with any physical or mental disability is cruelty. If you gave me the option of living with autism/blindness/etc or dying, I'd always choose death. Also I really do not deal well with disabled people, so the kid would never get my full love and respect.

Attached: 1539995954270.png (5723x5377, 660K)

yes

>women abort children that will be an inconvenience in their life for whatever reason
>Jow Forums has a problem with it
>"Would you abort a child that would be an inconvenience to you, because of retardation?"
>Jow Forums
>"Yes"

I wouldn't have to make her. We had this conversation. Fuck that.

Women can control getting pregnant or not, in many more ways than ever before.
You can't control having a retarded child. It's not a choice. And it prevents or hinders having real children.
A retarded child isn't just "an inconvenience". It'll destroy your whole life.

Yes, but it's easy to say when youre not faced with the real choice

No. Absolutely not. If you don't believe in anything higher than your own pride and comfort, and ease of living then you're fundamentally cut from the same cloth as all the leftist degenerates (regardless of your views on race, gender, etc).

Attached: 1561659087795m.jpg (760x1024, 85K)

Retards are basically niggers. Why would I want a nigger in my house?

Probably, my older brother's autistic and has nearly destroyed my parents marriage, he'll never end up living independently, he's chronically depressed and has attempted suicide 3 times. I'll probably end up taking him on as a burden once my parents die if he hasn't killed himself, not looking forward to it. I'd never willingly put another person through that, as either a care giver or victim. I'll make that crystal clear if I ever get married and try to have kids.

>the baby is re-
that

Mostly subjective.

No i wouldnt and i work for abortion clinic.

I would go to the shops for a pack of smokes, be back soon hon.

Yes

no, you are cute

clean genetics don't make retards, kid. now back to making those Adidas.

Did an social year in a school for tards half a livetime ago. First, retards are, except for spectrumers, kids like other kids for the most part. Talked to some parents as well and found out, that "we love him/her, but it's a financial ruin. but we love him/her." is a common point.
So, yes.

((((Religious)))) snowflakes in 2019 spouting "mah gahd" and falling for some faggot juggler from more than 2k yrs should have no speak in this matter for it is too complex for their simple minds imo.

No. She'd do it herself. We don't want retards.