Are American soldiers actually told they have to be ready to die for Israel? Pic related, I thought it was just a meme

Are American soldiers actually told they have to be ready to die for Israel? Pic related, I thought it was just a meme.

Top kek

Attached: 0F85E859-5E23-4502-89D4-4DEB3B19FFF6.jpg (1011x1024, 151K)

>i enlisted to die for israel,not defend my country’s borders
unironically

Attached: 37D95D72-1CF6-4811-8832-107CC65AED53.jpg (600x382, 69K)

S?
Israel is our only democratic ally in the middle east and we should be ready to defend them at all costs
They'd do the same for us kid

Seriously, I thought this was just pol memes but this commander is literally saying they’re ready to die for Israel lmao

Yeah, yeah,

>do Americans really?

name an instance where Israeli and US forces fought side by side.
this

yes, of course.
this is not even controversial. why are you so surprised?

Attached: 1553416733847.jpg (592x678, 71K)

Everyone who is prepared to die for (((shit))), should visit the Auschwitz Museum first !

Attached: glassDoor.webm (460x574, 2.51M)

korean war

This is an Israeli newspaper for israeli domestic consumption, it's a US commander's PR statement for a regional ally. Would US soldiers in the Gulf War be "dying for Kuwait?" Would they be "dying for Kosovo" in Yugoslavia?
It doesn't mean anything, though our ridiculous treatment of Israeli on behalf of American Jews is absurd and insulting

silent but deadly
that chink is based af

you need to be reeducated. go retake that Holocaust class.

Attached: 1532920396034.jpg (662x1857, 187K)

> do Americans real?

We dont have holocaust classes here, but that doesn't matter. Can you click that link already, you fat virgin nogunz """nazi"""?

Attached: 1471824799563.png (463x469, 92K)

whats the weather like in Tel Aviv?

He looks cute

Do Americans really have Holocaust class?

Even germany has no holocaust class, they get the 24/7 version on Tv.

Yes, of course. That's how they manage to indoctrinate kids into sacrificing themselves for Israel.

lmao the reporting is honest. Those troops ARE there to die for the Jewish state, not American interests.

yes, on most years from late elementary to highschool there is a holocaust class. I remember in 7th grade there were two holocaust classes per day because both our social studies and english classes focused on it

No, it’s not it’s own class. Maybe some schools have it as an elective, but my school didn’t when I was there.

There's a reason why this's the only quote of its kind, and it still had to be deliberately taken out of context to fit the meme. Te original context equated Israelis to other allies, such as the Pols and the Brits, that US troops will die "for" (ie alongside, as allies in war) if it comes to it.
Yet, you don't see people complaining as much about "dying for the UK/Germany/other NATO members/Kurds/whatever- which serves the point that it's just a classic meme about Jews.
UK, unlike Israel, is a NATO member. But you might want to notice that in the past year alone, Israel participated in 3 major, multinational NATO exercises and holds the title of "Non-Member Major Strategic Partner" in relation to the treaty.

thats not the original

lol yes it is

Newfag

Attached: 1550585052201.jpg (1024x576, 100K)