What is the proper Christian response to the concentration camps at the Southern border?

What is the proper Christian response to the concentration camps at the Southern border?

Attached: FD046FA7-9A4B-4C64-B43B-D62F25C6926F.jpg (640x639, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justiceforimmigrants.org/home/news/community-engagement-resources/about-us/catholic-social-teaching/cathecism/
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Page:Ante-Nicene_Christian_Library_Vol_2.djvu/31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Christcucks

To laugh at clown world.

Attached: Churchurchins.jpg (700x951, 276K)

Sheep shouldn’t hope the fence according to Jesus.

If Jesus is in the camps, then it’s an awesome place to be.

Well it’s a detainment center just like it has been for decades before this week old concentration camp narrative starting being pushed so I see no problems here. You break the law you get detained even if you’re a kid thems the breaks. Either they’re so bad off in detainment they should’ve stayed in their own countries or being detained here is a decided improvement in which case there’s nothing to fucking bitch about

Attached: BC97028A-3EC3-4C2C-89E7-9356284FF2E9.jpg (475x469, 236K)

What happened to global warming I thought increasing human numbers are destroying the planet?

why aren't they sent straight back isntead of being put in camps?

assrape

Attached: 1311762220259.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Render unto Ceaser what is Ceasers
aka
STAY THE FUCK OUT CRIMINALS

visitors are who it says to help
they are not planning a visit

>Because, like, dude, us atheists are way, way less likely to totally align with kikes on every single issue, and stuff.

Attached: Atheism vs Christianity.jpg (1199x859, 288K)

Organize militias if not even the National Guard can be mobilized to keep them out of the camps.

funding the border so we can finally afford the supplies they need democrats have been blocking

Ebola infested blankets.

>Give what's Caesar's to Caesar, give what's God to God.
This isn't just for taxes it's to the law of the land. You have to respect the law, you can't just do what benefits you and you only. Coming here illegally will only benefit those crossing the border and will strain those who were here legally. Plain and simple, yes Christ will be with them because he's with all of us, even the sinners. But that doesn't mean we are in the wrong asking them to wait there turn.

Attached: Jesus sword.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Set them all free, give them free housing, food, clothing, cars, cell phones, cash. Oh yes, pocket bibles too.

They should join them

Render unto Ceaser and obey your master

Attached: 1561667301389.jpg (800x311, 88K)

Boy do I have some bad news for you.

Attached: whoops.jpg (483x583, 41K)

They were calling them concentration camps a year ago

>the secular jew condemns the christians for their faith over issues he caused
T-thanks

>"I renounce my faith."

Because our useless Congress, Democrats and Republicans alike, are useless pieces of shit who won't get the job done.

IIRC Jesus said to welcome your guests but make sure they leave when the time comes.

If jesus is in the camps shouldn't they want to be there?

I'm pretty sure he didnt say to break into other peoples houses though

they do not seek asylum though
they seek immigration and gibs

Attached: E793C9C8-BC5D-49A3-9C33-F3A73C76B339.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Speed up the deportations, and keep them in the camps for as short as possible.

What is the Catholic rule about breaking the law? Because virtually everyone coming is Catholic?

>What is the proper Christian response to the concentration camps at the Southern border?
Liquidating all shitskins in the camps.

Attached: 6cd6cb72d1c33ce5bd30630f58990e41.png (1200x1200, 40K)

If Jesus was there, he would preach to forego material comforts and rejoice in God. And all the beaners would laugh while happily beating him to death.

Attached: 1560220069720.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Jesus said that suffering is a part of life. The genuinely faithful would suffer happily. I think the apostle paul was in a labor camp for a very long time

>Smuggie.jpg

Captcha and tongue my anus

There's no such thing as a secular jew. That's an oxymoron. That's just a wanton member of the death cult pretending to lie to himself.

>Acts 17:26
>And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,

Jesus will send these parasites to hell, ALL OF THEM, and the traitors who helped them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 2.04.04 PM.jpg (800x334, 63K)

Those Mexicans are far more religious than any white goy larping as a Christian

What differentiates a refugee and an economical migrant is up to interpretation.

A good Catholic should open up his asshole to all kinds of migrants though
>justiceforimmigrants.org/home/news/community-engagement-resources/about-us/catholic-social-teaching/cathecism/

Attached: 1505920614464.jpg (850x400, 78K)

You're supposed to welcome the Mexicans at the border let them stay in the camp for a while then release them back into Mexico after they have eaten their fill... or something like that. Turns out Obama/Trump's camps are 100% Christian approved.

The Christian response is to punish them for breaking the law. It is a commandment from God that the Law be maintained by a righteous government. For he beareth not the sword in vain; however, we do not have a righteous government.

Regardless, there are no Christians in power in the USA, or at least none who preach the eord of Christ and follow in his ways, so its a moot point. USA is ruled by Jews and Judaisers.

To absolutely insult and berate the parents for being so apocalyptically daft to think they were being clever, and forgive their stupidity when they acknowledge you're right before you inevitably help them get back to where they came from, strengthened and emboldened to improve their homeland.

None of these people are christian, they just larp like the pagans on this board.

>Boy do I have some bullshit to try to feed you.
FTFY

Attached: Atheist board.jpg (1140x1001, 202K)

Most jews are secular user. At least this is how they present themselves.
Being jewish is an ethnicity.

>Deuteronomy 7:3
>You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons,

>concentration camp
>people paying thousands of dollars for a CHANCE to get INTO the camp
>You can leave at any time once processed
Answer: There should be a wall to discourage attempts to hop the border, gibs for non-citizens should be revoked to discourage dangerous migration, asylum should be ended for the same reasons, employers hiring illegal migrants should be fined and face corporal punishment, illegal migrants should as well.

>no true christian
Funny, they told me the same thing about you.

Attached: toleratethepeasants.jpg (519x620, 67K)

Jesus taught giving charity to the poor. That includes to shitskin like your sandnigger savior

>lists satanic UN shill orgs next to Catholic charities
>all work for the same goal
>destroy ethnically homogenous nations
(((they))) don't even bother to hide it anymore
stop being Catholic, it's a larp for faggots and niggers

Why should religion play a factor?

I love how I constantly see nothing but christian bashing in the media, but then everyone is also
>Jesus would let everyone into the country

>Muh fake Martyr quote
YOU LYING DEMONIC PIECE OF SHIT!

Attached: JustinMartyrMisquoteOnRacismAndJews.jpg (893x650, 259K)

The Christian thing to do is to travel to south america and make things better by ministering in the name of Christ.

It is not Christian to invite them here where someone else can take care of them in the name of secular multiculturism.

Because they have to "have their case heard" for asylum because "muh rule of law". Every day I regret that this country was an English colony and not literally anyone else. The English tradition is shit.

Thou shall not covet thy neighbor stuff.

It means don’t be lazy, work hard, earn a living, don’t ask for gibs and stay in your lane while understanding that our goal is Jesus and heaven. Not California or Texas.

Attached: ED42AF1A-5E94-460C-8697-47149712BF4D.jpg (477x480, 67K)

Here's your obligatory.

Attached: 1559229668288.png (984x728, 272K)

It's not an ethnicity. Anybody can convert, such as the Khazars. Total bullshit. Only a complete schizophrenic moron believes that. It's merely more delusions for the dumb goyim.

Attached: Cherry picking fallacy.jpg (722x679, 132K)

Gross fat hands

And here's you.

Attached: Atheist Jewsus Lie.gif (984x556, 55K)

Realistically, migrant farm workers etc. wouldn't even be a problem if not for our birthright citizenship law.

I see a lot of naughty Christians that are going to be spanked when they get into heaven because you aren't playing nice with shitskin

Attached: 3cd157f54ddd0a52b7f896d7a2a5d7d074d2b16a.jpg (680x960, 80K)

To turn the other cheek and be a good beta christcuck.

Attached: נוצרי נוצרי.jpg (500x564, 22K)

Attached: 1560802062346.jpg (908x539, 71K)

First post sodomite post

FPWP

Attached: 1559938675098.jpg (1024x526, 51K)

Really? feeding and sheltering migrants is considered sinful now? LMAO

Humane assistance and additional support at the border.

Examining the problems that led to the establishment of the camps and fixing them.

Crucifixion

Then why can you select jewish as an ethnicity in America? How does israel test for jewish blood for their right to return law?
If anyone can be jewish why does their religion even claim yoy have to be born from a jewish mother.
Take your lies away from here Yid.

Attached: 1559632903353.jpg (1024x578, 53K)

>don't worship a kike
>deerrr must be an atheist
Christcucks are funny.

Attached: 1559137814563m.jpg (1024x635, 141K)

Because Jesus would. Difference being Jesus could feed them all with a loaf of bread and a fish, and we can't, so we're fucked.

Support ICE. Little spic motherfuckers
should be thanking God they're not greeted with hollowpoints between their eyes.

JIDF fucking suck at making anti christian threads holy fuck at least faygans can poke my buttons kikes are trash holy shit

Many of those migrants are literally bringing someone else's kid with them to increase their chances of getting asylum and then buying fake IDs to claim welfare.

ITT

Attached: 1560072388395.jpg (640x638, 295K)

Why do people play on Christian values when it suits their argument?

Point out the irony of those asking by seeking their position on abortion. If they are not anti-abortion, they are not genuine about their concern for human welfare.

Pro-Choice = You don't really give a shit about any humans let alone non-citizens that are trying to illegally invade our sovereign territory.

Attached: 1490313910837[1].gif (378x192, 1.28M)

>migrants
Find that word for me in the bible, bitch.

Let's help their country improve so the immigrants don't have to come here.

Oh a larping sodomite.

Obey the laws of the land.

>corporal punishment
I am all for spanking employers who hire illegals.

Attached: 1544812298658.jpg (1021x1024, 261K)

>Please ignore the fact that atheists and kikes vote the same way, and Christians vote the opposite of them both.

Attached: Atheists work for Jews.png (722x476, 64K)

Because the Jews control that debate. Are you dumb?

Came to post this. The state has the God given right to rule how it pleases.

Yeah he did. Stop lying
>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Page:Ante-Nicene_Christian_Library_Vol_2.djvu/31

Attached: 1560103423004.jpg (920x960, 62K)

Must burn you to know you bow to the king of kikes.

Attached: download (2).jpg (280x180, 11K)

Because they are demons who will burn.

quick people are suffering destroy civilization!!

You vote for whomever the kikes tell you to.

I agree with you guys. I'm just pointing out leftist insanity.

They claim that it's sinful that illegals are held in concentration camps, but those illegals are fed and sheltered from danger. So what are we supposed to do? Let them roam off to where they can die in lakes?

>wikipedia

Attached: Wikipedia.jpg (393x539, 50K)