Get real you all

get real you all

Attached: nationalism.png (500x522, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ukQlRHpogjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True

dillate

nigger
also
>rape

wow this is deep

Thats a bunch of bullshit

God I hate leftists pigs

>get real you all

If I have to be guilty of shit I didn't do and the "crimes" of people I never met, then I'll take pride in the same

Oh, well, he posted an image; I guess he's right.

Dunning-Kreuger nigger.

If we havent done it, then why must white pay reparations to black and men give privilege to women, and pity the Jews for the holocaust? We haven't done anything.

I didn't hate specific foreigners until I traveled to thier countries.

I don't really think that any reparations have to be paid.

youtu.be/ukQlRHpogjQ

Actually it teaches you that the world works best as a collection of nations each running a grand experiment

Easy for a Brazilian to say that, your parents, grandparents were in no significant conflict in history.

We Italians fucking sucked ass in WW2, we even got our asses kicked by the French and the Greek, and yet, we are proud of the food we make, which is some of the best in the world.
I do sell and import food myself, so I'm part of that culture

I guess you can be proud of your Brazilero football team or something, I don't fucking know anymore after that 7-1 against Germany...

>I don't really think that any reparations have to be paid.

I know the other guy did, but I did not mention anything about reparations.
The same people that tell me there's no basis in having pride in your ancestors and what they accomplished also tell me I should feel guilty of the things they did.
I say fuck that.
I don't take credit in their accomplishments, I merely hold it up as a standard and try to honor their memory by acting in accordance with their wishes.

But i couldn't be anything else...
Even to the core of my personality and the way i act and perceive the world, all of it has to do with the genetic make up of my parents and my people.
There is no me without my roots and the blood of my ancestors.
So being aware of this one can also take pride that his ancestors made all sorts of incredible things and maybe he can do the same.
It's a very powerful and very dangerous feeling, and you want to take it away from us.

Let me correct this retardness
Nationalism teach you in what things your nation is good at and bad at so you can exploit those positive traits and that sticking together is lowering the chances of you become slaves to other nations, whom you can trust and hating someone who betrayed you makes others less eager to do that in the future

Cool, no pride means no guilt, means no reparations or apology for slavery or colonialism etc. I'm fine with that.

Ireland as part of the UK

Sage all fields

If nationalism is bad then you should import bunch of Kongo peace lover canibals and enjoy your life without a fuss.
Good luck with Umbuktu though, he gets little nervous when theres no killing around.

>take in shit you haven't done
>shit you haven't done
But forcing people who have never owned slaves to pay money to people who were never slaves because of something in the past happened is ok, right?

And when i say import i mean dump ton of those in your neighborhood next door.

Haha yes, why don't we just join into one mega country!
>immediate civil war as x group tries to impose its worldview on y

>misrepresenting the definition of a word

Kin selection is a real thing that occurs in nature, arguing for anything else is non-sustainable.

stop with this retarded fallacy, just because i think countries are a meme (and they are, i have literally nothing of meaning in common with other countrymen, in face, i hate vast majority of them), doesn't mean i want to live near a fucking niggers

I'm glad that I'm not the only sane person in this country, thanks OP.

Oh goy

wrong

im pagan. which means i believe in reincarnation. in my previous lifes i build up my country, and raped others.

I just feel safer in white neighborhoods.

Have you got any evidence for that or are you just repeating what the people who claim their are 77 genders told you to think?

Maybe the reason you have nothing in common with your countrymen is because modern society is under the spell of cultural marxism which alienates countrymen from each other and their labor.
Kys

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (550x540, 34K)

wtf I hate myself now

This is such a bad post it's embarrassing for the left that they keep repeating it. Their vocabulary is so bad they don't know there are different types of pride. You can be proud of yourself, of others, or you can be proud to be a part of something. And no nationalism doesn't teach hate, hate just comes from nigger races being insufferable.

Genes teach you to take pride in shit you haven't done and hate people you've never met. That's why we have to condition all children to ignore their genetic instincts.

Attached: brainwashing.gif (634x769, 255K)

whoaa... I suddenly want to house a refugee...

Attached: globalism nationalism.png (672x755, 117K)

why do faggots holding those arguments think nationalism means hating other peoples?
it's just fucking retarded to think that loving one thing means hating another. It's such a childish thinking.

>that green libya
i wish we could turn back time

Attached: 1446136538389.jpg (680x765, 44K)

I'm not a nationalist, yet I still hate people whom I've never met and take pride in things I didn't do

>jungle nigger philos
this is why your country is shit and you will always be shit.

Jow Forums loves a nationalist unless they're from a different country.

A moral code teaches me to hate people I've never met. Is that evil too?

>Don't honor your history and culture
>You can pick any identity you want with no connection to your ancestors, just buy the accessories!
Sure thing Mr. Noseblatt. Shall I cutt off my taliwacker and shove rubber tubing in the hole for Muhammud's sexual emergencies too?

Attached: 1561255261595.jpg (625x626, 119K)

>We Italians fucking sucked ass in WW2, we even got our asses kicked by the French and the Greek
Don't beat yourself up, you still had a great leader.

Attached: mussolini-portrait.jpg (800x800, 59K)

It's about time you go fuck yourself. Don't concern yourself with how we want to live and with.
Fuck off back to Africa.