Why isn't Corneliu Zelea Codreanu more popular?

why isn't Corneliu Zelea Codreanu more popular?

Attached: Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (317x472, 16K)

Attached: romanian_iron_guard_flag_by_the_icon_of_sin_d85of0n-pre.jpg (1131x707, 21K)

Attached: Legionari-9.jpg (563x355, 58K)

because most people think Romanians = Gypsies

Attached: great-romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-at-funeral-legionary-movement-iron-guard-romania-people-h (822x658, 231K)

Attached: great-romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-legionaries-iron-guard-romania-people-famous-romanians.jp (400x607, 104K)

Attached: great-great-romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-legionaries-iron-guard-romania-people-history-famou (1024x467, 548K)

Attached: great-romanian-men-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-in-romanian-traditional-costume-legionaries-iron-guard-ro (655x1024, 236K)

He was overshadowed by Hitler and Mussolini.

(((((They)))))) literally feared him so much they tried to erase him from history, did you know that all film footage that existed of him was burned by the (((((communists))))) after the war?

Attached: CODREANU STRUGGLE.png (850x400, 122K)

the jews have had to suppress him early on because he was a real threat and the closest thing to living like christ with a love for others above himself

Attached: 1516229748129.png (2054x1683, 2.04M)

Ssshhhh! If he gets too popular Amazon will finally ban "For my Legionaries".

That was more of a propaganda thing. Apparently over 1 mil people came out to hear his speech. The communist forced people out and couldn't muster that many

Because most people don't know shit about Romania, let alone obscure interwar political radicals who died before ever achieving power.

he got married with a gypsy girl ... so just a mentionable lol

btw that's more than obvious romanians larping with this kind of threads and they are behind the memeflags as usual

It's sad what happened to him, not only that but the National Legionary State only lasted for five months.

>why isn't Corneliu Zelea Codreanu more popular?
Jews.

Yeah well. The timing was bad. The higher powers thought it was a great idea to fight on two fronts. If there would have been a bit more strategy and common sense he would have ascended to power. And altho he is associated with the Nazis he was allways a nationalist and he was just serving his country as he had to. After he would have achieved power he would have split from the nazi regime and created a nationalist state. Doesent mater if you are black white or jew...if you love your country and countrymen and fight for them...you were ok with him

>he got married with a gypsy girl
sauce?

Because he didn't do too much. He was popular for 2-3 years and then got killed.

>reasponding to a jew behind a memeflag
i thought you could do better el salvador user

that doesn't matter
you may kill the man but not the idea
he wasn't so popular because romania historically wasnt popular at all , compared to germany italy etc

His fanboys do not like anime girls

Attached: 1560815205146.png (623x1000, 169K)

He still didn't do anything very notable history wise.
The idea persists, nationalism still exists but that existed before him.

>Doesent mater if you are black white or jew...if you love your country and countrymen and fight for them...you were ok with him
So he was a cuck then? How is that any different from Zion Don and his kekistani followers?

Attached: tyjyjyli8ljpu.jpg (1920x1080, 2.64M)

I NEED THE SAUCE user

Attached: angry_apu.jpg (600x439, 23K)

Funny thing is that a lot of Jewish exploitation that he wrote about is very similar to what the EU is doing to Romania. It seems that sadly he was right.

Attached: Df3-3UUU0AEfv9m.jpg (1047x634, 335K)

Cause he was a gypsimanian dumpster diver gypo.

>not only that but the National Legionary State only lasted for five months.
Considering that happened way after he was assassinated...

He never said anything to that effect.

Attached: national culture.jpg (500x328, 77K)

anime is gay though

Bases and drugpilled.

pls no bully

>He never said anything to that effect.
Well some old memorabilia i read at a local chapter(dont know what to call it) seem to implie it.

Shut up, go fetch me some drugs.

he didn't

Because the TL;DR of his career is:
>Notice Jewish subversion of politics and academia & trade, not to mention the attempted colonization
>Play by the rules and enter politics, scoring minor victories
> Get assassinated before you even get power

He didn't achieve much, he was just another reactionary nationalist at a time when it was a wave in Europe.
T. Read For my Legionnaires

no bully

Because Romania is one of the most irrelevant and powerless countries in Europe

He was based though

Shush

The national legionary state was jointly ruled by Horia Sima and Ion Antonescu. Ion Antonescu decided he wanted all the power for his own and kicked out the legionnaires, including Horia Sima.

The lesson learned from this guy is a sad one. He did all in his power to fix his country by legal means and he was just murdered by communist jews.
Its a common lesson they teach us.

Attached: Austrian Far Right Leader Joerg Haider Dies d8NFJWMFDgix.jpg (1024x700, 195K)

walloon

>Because Romania is one of the most irrelevant and powerless countries in Europe
True. But fuck you. I love this place and the people in it.

Respond you nigger.

WALLOON

that is always funny when someone who betrayed the nazis and never in its fucking existence looked like a white person, now would like to act and speak like a nazi ubermensch

romanians always were the bottom of the race-barrel and there were only two nations who profited from the world wars
where every other nation just lost, especially the homogen white ones. One is the named jews and the second one is the romanians who came out with gain.

options; romanians are some kind of jews or romanians are the jews' whores

Attached: codreanu2.jpg (336x476, 48K)

Good on you, a man should love his country no matter what hardships it goes through.

RESPOND TO MY TELEGRAMS

Fascism is a big no no. Letting people know that Mussolini and Hitler weren't the only ones would break the mental conditioning you've been fed.

ño

Primo de Rivera and Franco dumb mutt

Low energy D&C, Shlomo.

Attached: quote-there-is-among-all-those-various-parts-of-the-world-who-serve-their-people-a-kinship-of-sympat (850x400, 72K)

Because he's a christcuck.

Y not

Because of jews like yourself. All you kikes do is push the Hitler meme because it helps you further you zionist agenda. Now gys, kike.

He worshipped jews.

Get a room you two

>Franco
Franco wasn't a fascist, the falangists were.

I'm trying to, but that dumb spic won't cooperate.

eh true

>Implying I don't know who they are

Hitler and Mussolini are the ones you will always be bombarded with here in Zogmerica. The rest of European Fascism is outright ignored.

THIS NIGGA WON'T STOP WITH MY TELEGRAM HELP

Codreanu was using the swastika way before
the Germans were. If you can find the connection lmk.. even Codreanu said he was confused in to how Hitlers regime knew of it. He said it must of been divine intervention.

>Hitler and Mussolini
There were still great people though, but I do wish they talked about more than those two.

Just finished reading For my Legionaries. Makes the blood boil seeing the same tricks happening today

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-181627_Moon+ Reader.jpg (1079x1482, 797K)

>how to destroy a local anti-semite
Even more disturbing that now they do it in the open and want it done WORLDWIDE, regardless of the what the population wants.

Attached: 1561609374597.jpg (750x815, 92K)

Kek, I wanted to write exactly the same.

Relatively irrelevant in the era of great men, Sun Yat Sen, Mao, De Gaulle, Mussolini, Hitler, Pétain, etc...
He was a great man among giants.

Jew media hypocrisy

Attached: SmartSelect_20190627-182729_Moon+ Reader.jpg (1026x356, 299K)

His For My Legionaries is the most inspiring thing i've ever read.

Attached: 1543674404714.png (236x176, 99K)

>Franco

Franco was never a fascist. He had nothing to do with the Falangist blueshirts during or after the war aside from vaguely paying some lip service to their ideas so as to foster a common ideological basis to the nationalist forces in from 1937 onwards.

this is the historical raw reality and nothing else

romanians sold out their nazi allies this why jews dropped bones to you, and now in 2019 with this kind of netshills would like to rewrite the history? pathetic. it's more than gypsy/jewish behaviour when someone wants to sell its own shameful past as virtue and as reason for the pride

Attached: SmartSelect_20190627-183229_Moon+ Reader.jpg (1061x958, 610K)

He literally merged them with other pseudo-fascist movements into the Falange Española de las JONS

Sorry I meant he merged them into the Falange Española Tradicionalista y de las JONS

I know. I'm not sure what your point is. He was the military leader of an unwieldly coalition of monarchists, fascists, conservative republicans and military figures. He merged them all under one roof for the sake of military and political efficiency. He didn't give two shits about any of it in ideological terms and he never did - he wanted aid from Germany and Italy. Hugh Thomas says this explicitly.

Attached: 1549137347676.png (458x676, 52K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190627-184032_Moon+ Reader.jpg (1069x760, 376K)

i already admitted it nigger

Don't you ever insult me like that ever again.

Attached: 1536450946844.png (730x621, 643K)

Anybody have any recommendations of similar books relating to Italian fascism/nationalism?

Just read mussolini.

because he was right

his movement was no joke.

Its hard to find a legit translated book without bias, you should study Italian and read original works.

I can read Italian fairly well. Any authors I should check out?

Because

Attached: Gift.jpg (1024x768, 50K)

gimme that name nigga

Because he let himself get executed like a bitch.

Considering he fought for the faith and Romanians want him to be an offical Saint I would say he was martyred.

What a Jewish thing to do user.

Kek. Guess what user he's in heaven right now and you are on here posting how you think he's subhuman. Sad!