RON PAUL: US DOLLAR IS FINISHED!

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1143954683242917889

Attached: 1.png (616x494, 243K)

I like the petrodollar. It keeps us king.

The only reason you can buy ANYTHING with the US dollar is that it's backed up by the US military. That's literally it's ONLY value.

He's completely wrong about this. US militarism is the reason why most countries have a dollar reserve.

Many countries are talking about ditching the dollar.
America is becoming a failed state.

The US empire is the most destructive force in the world.
All it does is spread misery and globohomo.

This isn't new. But hey, why conceal your geoflag?

At this rate yes

Yuan and Euro will surpass the Dollar in the future

It certainly destroys sandniggers and I hate sandniggers and like cheap products so fuck off commie

Good riddance amerimutts.

Attached: DebtFreeRealGDPGrowth0605192.png (800x533, 171K)

Doesn't the Euro have limited production making it absolutely worthless as a reserve currency?

Fuck the Petrodollar. It's shit and allowed the financial elite to gut the economy and financialize everything which is why there's no jobs and no middle class anymore.

The only countries that have the ability to do this are already sanctioned by the US, and if it comes down to it, the US will just fund a terrorist group to blow up something in their country, and then foment a coup in the chaos.

i wish i could go back to 2010 and be faggot libertarian again. life was so much simpler and easier back then. knowing all the shit i know now is depressing

is their a libertarian pill i can take?

>Supporting the KSA terrorists
>The biggest exporter of wahhabist terror on Earth
>Taking out secularists like Saddam and replacing with literal fanatics
>Supporting literal ISIS

Attached: 1.png (527x163, 13K)

How will israel defend itself if burgerland goes to shit? Did they start schmoozing it up with china yet?

Heard this my entire life, and it never happens.

that's why their defecit and debt are skyrocketing despite the muh drumpf spending cuts

The US dollar only has any value due to being the exchange currency for most oil sales around the globe, as well as the reserve backup currency for many nations.

Every nation that has tried to free itself from the dollar, specifically oil rich ones, have been targeted by the US military.

Attached: The SOLE reason for why they want maduro gone.png (1347x773, 585K)

Attached: mccain.jpg (1024x988, 131K)

the goldbugs have been saying this for decades and it never happens.

Sounds like someone needs some freedom

>debt free real GDP growth
wtf does that even mean

hmm...

Attached: 800.jpg (482x800, 112K)

seems sustainable

Attached: c631a93c-Baseline-Budget-Deficits-962-.png (932x470, 49K)

Yeah, but Ron Paul is saying literally literally for 50 years.
Although I agree that the Dollar, like any other currency, will be finished some day, I wouldn't take his word that it is going to happen soon.

It means it will all come crashing down, your decadent days are over!

But I mean literally, mathematically, what does that term mean? It looks like a totally bullshit nonsense term

get ready for it cucks

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Yeah, but Ron Paul is saying this for 50 years.
Although I agree that the Dollar, like any other currency, will be finished some day, I wouldn't take his word that it is going to happen soon.

This boomer is out of touch. The dollar is untouchable. We just started tapping our natural gas. We might have a slight dip when all the boomers pull out their investments to retire, but it wont last. Christ he's been saying the same thing since 82, trying to get retards to buy gold.

Shh everything is fine and every other country loves having the usa have power over them.

If you find a hook up let me know. It way easier then seeing how fucked we all are

They have, and they will. The elite jews are trying to breed with chink women now to shapeshift from being "fellow my huwite people" into "hello my fellow huan people."

I unironically wish my boomer parents lose all their money. They deserve to suffer with the rest of us.

Lol what are you going to do Canada?

Attached: OrneryGargantuanBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif (180x165, 835K)

It means the growth isn't real. Capitalism has failed. You need endless immigrants to prop up your social security because muh high welfare society. You don't produce shit anymore, wallstreet Jews just create wealth out of thin air and sucking dry your hard earned money. Actually you do produce oil, resorting to be at the same level as Russia eventually.

>you do produce oil
So we will be a gas station masquerading as a nation, lol!

It could be worse.

DXY looking to dump further this summer> Broke a key level of 96 and we may just see 94 levels

You mean like a majority shitskin third world shithole? Yeah that comes after the white boomers die off.

everything a boomer does is based on how it affects their finances.

Shock horror.

Who is (((us))). Certainly not the everyday american

>get back in line or you may have a false flag happening

Sounds like you need a nice, satisfying meal.
Why don't you go to the supermarket and buy some... Oh, wait... nvrmnd

Ron Paul is literally a brainlet as is anyone who believes that the USD would never be used worldwide if oil transactions weren't settled in it. First, calculate the volume of oil contracts in USD vs. the volume of global trade settled in USD, it's like, 1%. Second, what currency have people been waiting to jump to instead? Euros? The entire root of this theory is libertarianism and the idea that money has to be "backed" by a commodity, which is typical libertarian stupidity really. The wars against Middle Eastern countries were wars for Israel, not oil. Also note that the US is so desperate for its currency to be used to buy oil that it literally makes it illegal for countries it doesn't like to buy oil in US dollars.

>Yuan and Euro will surpass the Dollar in the future
Yeah, definitely.
The Chinese are surely longing to run massive trade deficits on a yearly basis.
And Europeans definitely want to abandon NIRP + QE as soon as possible.

Get a grip, guys.
The dollar is the world's reserve currency by process of elimination.
Nobody else is willing to take the role, much less able.

If the global trade wasn't dictated by the Kosher Nostra, countries would develop more direct and decentralized ways to trade between each other without the forced use of (((dollars))). USA would probably collapse too.

checked

Attached: 1561663012594.png (770x775, 304K)

>The wars against Middle Eastern countries were wars for Israel, not oil.
Not entirely, there were multiple reasons, that being one.

Saddam dropping the dollar was a big part, as was the plan for an Arab League of sorts. Gadaffi was doing the same, using his money to create a new currency for a type of Arab union. Saddam being taken out was part of preventing that from happening.
Saudis would not have liked that at all.

Israel was one part of it but not the only part of it.

So the petrodollar is absolutely a reason for these wars as much as any.