Dude Jesus isn't a jew because the judaism didn't exist yet...

>Dude Jesus isn't a jew because the judaism didn't exist yet. The hebrews that rejected him became the modern day jews while the hebrews that followed him aren't jewish.

>Jews are a race and genetically defined like the ashkenazi jews. I wouldn't accept a jew even if they rejected their religion.

So which is it Jow Forums? The amount of mental gynmastics a christcuck has to go through LOL just LOL if you haven't taken the /buddha/ and /siege/ pill yet

Attached: cia.jpg (608x648, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
youtube.com/watch?v=i6l6fxR2fv4
youtube.com/watch?v=x7cdqXCMaGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow no christkike is replying. Gotcha losers you literally can't win this debate

Attached: it's legit.png (585x794, 344K)

Bump. Debate me losers

It's pretty simple. All modern day Jews are Khazars, they have no relation to Biblical Jews. Also,
>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Romans 2:28-29
Basically, Christians have replaced Biblical Jews as God's Chosen People, because Christians are spiritually Biblical Jews. Modern Jews are Khazars LARPing as Biblical Jews, and their religion is Pharisaism, the same doctrine that Christ called out. Oh and BTW,
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

holy cope

Error 404: Argument not found

>told orally
>to people who didn't know how to write
What are the Dead Sea Scrolls

Biblical jews are still biological jews, retard

You are quite stupid friend. Ashkenazi Jews originate from Eastern Europe, they are Khazars. This is why there are so many Jews in Ukraine. They have no genetic link to Biblical Jews.

Where is the confusion? Hebrews followed the Moses religion, which requires a Temple, a sacrifice and a priesthood. After the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, they couldn't follow their religion anymore, so the Synagogue religion was created. It was a bastardization of the Torah from the Phraisees and they called it the Talmud. That's when Judaism was born. 100 years after Christ.
Biologically speaking Jews have no relation to Hebrews because they are for the vast majority Ashkenazi, which means Turkish/Asian and for a minor part they are a mix of various European people.

They were still jews retard

Life must be hard with such a low IQ.

No, they weren't. The term jew didn't even exist until the King James Bible translated iudaeorum to jew. They were known as iudaeorum because they lived in the Roman province called Iudea.

Jesus wasn't a Jew. He was born of God a virgin birth and is the Holy Trinity. Go read some descriptions of Jesus from the Bible, they constantly say how he doesn't even look like the rest of the Jews. Now fuck off nigger.

>Life must be hard with such a low IQ

Of course only a christkike would have the audacity to call someone low IQ. It honestly makes me wonder if you have any idea as to the kind of grades one has to receive in college to be accepted at a top medical school. Or if you have the vaguest clue as to how talented someone has to be to get an IQ over 140. I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, christcuck, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle. But if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed.

And they were still genetically jewish

kys

lel
so mad
You didn't make a single good point this thread
cope with that

Attached: FB_IMG_1548396417196.jpg (355x213, 5K)

holy cope

Did you hate yourself enough today? Did you turn the other cheek to hygiene again?

>Jesus says to turn the other cheek because salvation is of the jews
>Jesus wasn't Jewish goys.

Attached: 1561647251396.jpg (750x731, 76K)

John 3:26
And they came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him."

John 1:38
And Jesus turned and saw them following, and said to them, "What do you seek?" They said to Him, "Rabbi, where are You staying?"

John 4:31
Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."

John 6:25
When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, "Rabbi, when did You get here?"

John 9:2
And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"

John 11:8
The disciples said to Him, "Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone You, and are You going there again?"

Mark 9:5
Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."

Mark 11:21
Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered."

John 1:49
Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

John 3:2
this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."

Matthew 26:25
And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?" Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself."

Matthew 26:49
Immediately Judas went to Jesus and said, "Hail, Rabbi!" and kissed Him.

Mark 14:45
After coming, Judas immediately went to Him, saying, "Rabbi!" and kissed Him.

Mark 10:51
And answering him, Jesus said, "What do you want Me to do for you?" And the blind man said to Him, "Rabboni, I want to regain my sight!"

John 20:16
Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to Him in Hebrew, "Rabboni!"

Attached: 1550762610925.png (602x941, 1013K)

Jesus was certainly a Jew. All jews come from the line of Judah. King David was from the line of Judah and Jesus was from the line of David. He had to be in order to be recognized as the messiah. The messiah had to be from the line of David. Mary was from the line of David as was Jesus step-Father Joseph.

Attached: 1396915868326.gif (290x290, 1.91M)

Is this a new pasta ?

Attached: D3DA3E90-0C16-4503-A36A-BB76C1F669A4.jpg (540x532, 45K)

It's from the biological father though. You can't come from the line of David through a step parent or your mother. This is partially why Jesus is rejected as the Messiah

those "jews" in the land right now are not the real jews. they are the red hebrew edomites

Joseph had Ephraim and Manasseh with an egytian woman. last time I remembered the northern kingdom were israelites

stop with this woman worship bullshit, ESAU

I tried to pity all the nihilist athei... I mean pagans who dont even believe in thier own gods and will have to face the judgemnt throne on the last day and have Jesus justly condemn them for thier insolence. Its hard to take them seriously. Its not a sin to preserve your race. But it is a sin to worship thor. Who by norse legend drinks semen (srs/ wiki it)

>worship the all-loving Jew god or else he'll mutilate you for all eternity!

Attached: 1558752175904.jpg (720x847, 52K)

They don't worship Thor. Pagans exist only on the internet because calling yourself an atheist isn't cool anymore and everyone will make fun of you. So you can just claim to be a Pagan online and be a good goy for your master.
In reality, they don't exist. I've never seen a Pagan in Italy. Do you have Pagans in the US? I assume they are just some liberal hippies that smoke pot and go to raves.

Woah a Jewish god is gonna judge me for not being Jewish enough. Based!

>Dude don't worry about sinning just ask for forgiveness after and you'll go to heaven
>Bro, just turn the other cheek!
>Bro, we're all children of God. Let all the refugees in, bro that's what Jesus would do!

Attached: 1552612892996.png (113x182, 42K)

Bruh I'm so happy to be a slave of the wonderful Jew god! Now when my wife gets impregnated by a BASED black bull and I'm delivered TWO big brown bundles of joy, I can happily give all my income and dignity away knowing that the awesome Jewish god will reward me for my cuckery by giving me tasty treats once I'm dead! Boy I can't wait to die!

Attached: 1550932529077.jpg (500x764, 89K)

Bro, you're doing God's work right there! YOu're just like Joseph who had to raise another person's son! I love it when I get cucked and my supposed virgin wife pops out a baby when I didn't even impregnate her! It's a miracle! Praise Him!

This is the correct anwer

youtube.com/watch?v=i6l6fxR2fv4
this vid alone is enough to convert the atheistcuck

Jesus was genetically a Jew thru the linage of his mother Mary, He was legally a Jew through both his mother and step-father. There is no getting around the fact that he was Jewish.

Or its made up bullshit establish the fourth largest trust fund valued at 4.8 quadrillion dollars.

>DEUS VULT! Protect prostitutes just like Jesus! Based!

Attached: 1551560662944.gif (413x243, 51K)

Jews are golems... more to follow later.

>making fun of the word based
>using wojak reskin
faggot who is new and a faggot

Jesus was Jewish, and was sent to set the Jewish people on the right path, they rejected him, they despised him....THEY KILLED HIM!....and now they are condemned because of it!....since the day of the crucifixion the Jews have been fighting against their fate, and trying to repress/destroy Christ....side note, anyone quoting anything outside of the gospels is misinformed, the 4 gospels are the only books containing the word of Jesus, the rest of the New Testament is blasphemous garbage written by Paul

Man it must be a real miserable existence you live leaf. Im going to assume you believe in God because I can irrevocably btfo any atheist arguement you can present.

So assuming you believe in a creator, why is your entire religious worldview centered on whether or not Jesus was a jew? Because you operate from an intentionally and knowingly false premise while degrading your own intellectual capacity until you no longer even know your premise is false.

If you know God and know Jesus was not his son why do you dedicate your time to destroying Christian faith instead of building your own? Because you have nothing but an illusion of it, and you want to nitpick the real deal to give your counterfeits legitimacy.

To my Christbros, take note how they never offer a real alternative to Christ and can only attempt to undermine his authority. First the kikes tried to hide the fact that he even ever existed, this was original "persona non grata" and they failed miserably. When they lost that battle they switched to claiming he was not special in any way, and when that failed there last line of defense is of course: insert fingers into ears, scream Jesus was a jew until Armageddon. Classic satan. Get btfo faggots

Attached: 1555636265960.jpg (960x960, 254K)

Didnt convince me. Still atheist.

You're not a Christian.

WTF I love open borders, baby dick mutilation, interracial marriage, and Israel now!

Attached: guys I love Jews SO MUCH.jpg (723x890, 237K)

Jesus was a Gnostic who said he was from the Monad.

He came to save people from their Demiurge worship and we crucified him.

Jesus wasn't a Jew!
WE WUZ da REAL JOOZ

Attached: we jews.png (1205x1113, 348K)

>God could have created humans not to have free will but instead makes sure they have the capacity to choose how they will live their lives

>Punishes humans for eternity if they don't abide by his rules

Woah. Based Jewish God!

>my sarcastic smug cowardice will save me from having to be a good person in this world
Have fun with that. Dead bury the dead.

The jews are an ethnicity/race. They hold onto their own tribal faith which has experienced its own alterations and changes in order to maintain adherents and maintain traditions. The bible, the Qur'an and modern talmudism are all off shoots of the ancient desert beliefs of the judeans, they were not whites and if you look at the old testament and behavior of the judeans you'll see their behaviour is much more like that of the jew. Jesus was a judeans, his followers were judeans and he attempted to convince judeans of his position as the messiah, son of the judea god and upholder of the judeans people and their judeans ancestors described in the old Testament. So even if they arent ethnic jews (they probably are, their is reason to think that todays jews are their descendants) they are still a semitic ethnic group that like most ethnic groups has its own ethnic based faith to promote their people.

>Dude just believe in some random Jewish god, bro!

Btw I believe there is a creator due to Aristotle's unmoved mover argument but nothing suggests that it's your abrahamic god. Also, there is an alternative; being inspired by the legacy of your ancestors and seeking the truth, not dogmatically following a sandnigger religion that you believe because it was forced upon you.

If our creator is just and all knowing, then he will judge us by our actions and will reward us for striving to seek the truth, conquer land...etc not because we don't pray every night and believe in a jewish sky daddy which may or may not exist

>no argument

Modern Jews are the Canaanites the enemies of the true israelites. They are the synagogue of satan, the imposters mentioned twice in Revelations. The Pharisees from which Judaism sprang only admitted to being descendants of Esau who married into the canaanites and not Jacob (Israel) in John 8:33 because their ancestors were never enslaved meaning they were not captured by Egypt.

>a jewish sky daddy which may or may not exist
Get into archaeology and you'll realize it's totally fake. Yahweh-worship is a Midian cult that was imported into ancient Israel via the copper trade. They then merged it with the Canaanite god El Shaddai over centuries. The verses in the OT about "Most High" are actually speaking of El Shaddai, not Yahweh, which still existed as a system of worship prior to monotheism. Jews were polytheists and also worshiped Yahweh's wife Asherah, idols of which existed in the Temple of Solomon. It's just another fucking Mesopotamian cult.

The combination of deism and European polytheism is the correct path, the universe being both created and the veneration of aspects of humanity and nature being overall healthy and required for a functioning society. Ie: Is it better for you, your son, and society, that he should your son worship a wimpy mortal Jew dangling from two slats of wood, or worship the warrior aspect inherent in us all, personified by Apollo, Odin, Mars, etc.? The choice is obvious. One leads to a neutered beta cuck fag, the other leads to a healthy strong man.

Attached: Yahweh the cow god (2).jpg (771x1000, 117K)

>dismisses my point based on his low-iq understanding being unable to process my words as anything other than "jesus was not a jew"
I didnt even say he wasnt a jew. My point is you have no point arguing what a jew is and is not based on the fact that they are obviously living in your peanut and piloting like your favorite anime
>expects anyone to care about his opinion when he doesnt even posses the intellectual honesty to objectively evaluate other peoples opinions
Thanks for the laugh though. Especially that part about conquering, if you arent a shill that is the richest larp ive ever tasted. If God wanted you to conquer something you'd be out doing it not larping on 4chin. Thats you becoming a slave to your own ego, your own inner merchant. Might wanna check that

Attached: 1561318134934.png (500x500, 9K)

>very elaborate and well thought out cope about why having white skin gives you value even though you know you have none
You dont want peace & freedom for your people you want death & slavery for the other. This is satan & the jews playbook and nothing has changed over the years. Slavery for your enemies is not peace for you. You have taken the jew bait and are now reading from the jew playbook as if you know it better than them. Muh ancestors is so hilariously pathetic. If you actually believe in God you would recognize we all have the same ancestors. Are you so vain to think you can convict all jewish people based on what you think you know about their ancestors. You dont even know your own ancestors you pathetic larping faggots. Why dont you make threads building your own spirituality instead of subverting others? White kikes are still kikes. Fuck offm

Attached: 1556841011338.jpg (750x548, 34K)

OP you're arguing with religious people who believe in the afterlife, the supernatural, resurrection and other fairy tale nonsense. Might as well argue with a brick wall. Stop while you're ahead.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

keep coping christcuck

Big Cope on Broadway

a fucking leaf

>npc programming 101
>regurgitate stale memes & talking points copied by other equally low iq NPCs
>if I think I won (which is 100% of the time) haha kike on a stick
>when I know I lost (also 100% of the time): accuse enemies of cope
Lol this entire thread is one big cope you pathetic leaf. The fact that you just dodged all my points then admitted defeat like the leaf you are only further vindicates my belief in & love for Christ. Keep. Coping. The day of the rake approaches.

Attached: 1561183221954.jpg (2560x3848, 971K)

Dude why are you responding to my posts? Shouldn't you be turning the other cheek right now? That's not very Christian of you, user...

i think he doesnt realize youre shitposting

So that was your best insult? Cant even come up with anything original? Im here because I care about soul and want to see it saved, I know as a brainwashed kike-puppet you cat fathom doing anything that isnt for yourself but it is real. This will be my last post, go ahead and chalk it up as another victory in your mind but dont forget you cant count the victory as real when you know the battle wasn't. You are not God and you are not his only son, start acting accordingly and he will show you the truth. Im not here to tell you what the truth is im here to tell you you haven't truly looked for it. Have a nice life leaf, I truly hope to see you on the other side

Attached: 1556821676602.jpg (480x466, 18K)

>calling me a kike
>worships a jew

You're a bit slow, huh?

>pic literally rips off Bibleman
youtube.com/watch?v=x7cdqXCMaGg

Can something be both cringe and kek at the same time