How would you correctly raise a woman?

>Screams that she hates her parents
>"Oh, that's okay sweetie."
>"It's okay that you feel this way."
>"The people you love will sit and take it when you're verbally abusive."
Is this what's wrong with women? Are they all raised like this?
How would you raise a daughter in this world?

Attached: hate.png (976x473, 32K)

How would you respond fag

basically, I'd raise her like a boy.
same close, same activities, same disciplining.
Even down to the smallest things like adults holding boy babies tend to hold them facing outwards to the world, adults holding girl babies tend to face them inwards.

When my kid used to yell something hurtful, I just leave them alone. Don't respond with anger, but you don't have to just take it either.

Dont have kids

When somebody tries to hurt you and you respond with indifference, e.g. "well i still love you, its fine if you feel that way," it takes the wind out of their sails

What do you do if your child attacks you?

Bitchslap her so hard she wouldn't be able to hear her dumb thoughts from all the ringing in her ears, then lock her in her room for a day or two.

fuck her and say "ill give you a reason to hate me bitch"

that will make her a turbo slut

Physically stop them? They're children. Don't ever let your kids become stronger than you.
Though my kid stopped "attacking" at age 3 because I raised him correctly.

Violence begets violence. I think the best way is to respond with a respectful tone, even if it feels cuckish. but it will make the child feel bad and remorseful about his or her transgression

I can agree with this

Sure, but at what point does it turn from stopping them to holding them against their will?

>Is this what's wrong with women?
no, its whats wrong with WHITE MEN
you tolerate too much shit from your women, your blacks, your jews and your fags
you need to grow a pair of balls, huge genocide balls or you're gonna get wiped out

Eh, I don't know. Saying "I hate you" to your parents is terrible behavior, but she's just trying to get a rise out of him because she's an adolescent attention-seeker. It's really just a tantrum. The best way to disincentivize it may be to dismiss it and show that you're not affected, like he did. ("It's ok, you can feel that way.")

Congratulations you made a stripper

Easy. I'd ash her if that is actually the way she feels about me after I have raised her and have her everything I have. Chances are, she doesn't actually hate you and will feel bad. If she still says yes I would reply with "that is sad" and just ignore her

I dont know, i only know that they respond well to ostracism and attention, but they are basically monkeys, they dont have high introspection or consciensce like boys.

At the current state of culture its impossible to shield her from degeneracy, she will be a slut, i think you can only control when and how much time she will be a slut.

They all like some sort of being desired, exibitionism

I was thinking that if you dress her like a slut but only when you are around, idk, you got to burger king, she will get dressed like a slut. She will feel desired, adult, but you can shield the attention and aproach she will recieve, if she is with out probabily no man would aproach her.

So you will channel her slut side in a way you can control a little.

I was thinking using that strategy with my daughter, what you guys think?

You can't just get dressed like pic?

Attached: 134354453421.jpg (1620x2160, 1.11M)

>Teenage boys aren't just as difficult to manage

Wew, Jow Forums is incel AF today

>2019
>having children
why would you do that? not saying that you shouldn't have children. but right now is literally the worst time ever.

A.K.A ignoring the problem until it goes away (then inevitably repeats threefold)

Some real hands-off parenting there, senpai. It's ok, if you don't want to raise your daughter, I'm sure Jamal will.

It's even worse when you donate your entire life working your ass off for them and an ex spouse later convinces them you are nothing but a liar...nothing worse than being hated by adult kids you sacrificed everything for (instead of just letting the spouse have them which would not have ended well.)

It is very painful. I do not recommend anyone having kids. I raised them to be strong, independent, hard workers, thinking people, rational...and here I am.

There is literally no benefit for having kids except for replenishing the white race...and honestly the pain of the HATE, it's just not worth it.
t. when they hate you for reals.

Certainly nothing like that cuckold in your picture

Say cowabunga after they hit you and drive them into the ground like a tent stake

OPs picture is unironically the best thing to do

>Overreact and you've got a rebellious drama queen who is 100% gonna suck dick for money when she grows up
>Underreact and she'll find attention from a more dominant male, likely end up a coalburner
>Address matter head on, tell her you love her, she remembers that she's been raised properly and has the support of a caring father (and will act as such)

You played the game wrong. I have 3 questions for you and would you answer them honestly:
1. Did you allow your wife to control politics i.e. was she more left leaning than right?
2. Did you minimize in-law interference?
3. Did you allow your wife unlimited access to facebook?

Based

1. no
2. Yes, but needed assistance from MY parents, which was just as bad.
3. There was no FB back then.

A conspiracy of lies. (I'm not religious in the formal kind of way and my parents and spouse hated that I did not brainwash my kids that way, first chance they got, it was over.)

I have two very successful kids that never lived off me a second. One is a highspeed neurobiologist, the other owns their own business...strong independent successful...and they hate me.

You have no idea how painful. I try not to think about it. Have not seen them in close to 10 years. I try to find them on the Internet once in a while but even that is painful. I have to let it go. But I tell people...it is not worth it.

>Have not seen them in close to 10 years. I try to find them on the Internet once in a while but even that is painful. I have to let it go.

Based and feelpilled

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>I gave up an equine medicine career (no life for kids)
>I gave up a shot at the Olympics (no life for kids)
>I worked two and three jobs-- kept them in private school
>made sure they got teen jobs and learned the value of hard work
>I rarely dated, thus gave up any relationships because I did not want a stranger to have that close access to my kids
>still single because I have forgotten how..

thanks for the feels. it kinda helps.

I've got three kids (7, 8 and 11) and it would legitimately destroy me if they weren't in my life, let alone if they overtly chose it to be that way.

Is there no path to retribution?

Dude my equine dentist and his wife travel around the US and works for like 4 months and makes enough to homestead and just hang out at home for the rest of the year on their 200 acre ranch in Montana. They have like 4 kids and they homeschool them all. You didn't have to give up equine medicine. Go back to school and get it done man, it's worth it!

>I've got three kids (7, 8 and 11) and it would legitimately destroy me if they weren't in my life, let alone if they overtly chose it to be that way.
>Is there no path to retribution?
Destroy is not even...it is so far beyond destroyed that I cannot even find my level of pain.

No chance. I did try. The lies are so well-crafted...there is nothing I can say or do to prove they are lies. The one person that could (a lawyer) married, moved far far away and all records are apparently gone.

Because of my priorities I chose poverty not wealth in order to make sure they at least had a life versus a parent that was never there. I worked a LOT but always did jobs so I could jockey around them. Even waited tables because it's not the worst money but the absolute most flexible.

Now all I am...is a liar...and that after they were always so proud that I never lied to them. A friend saw the oldest post on FB this is years after divorce, I've been divorced 20 years was married for 15)....that "so glad my parents were able to come to my wedding"...There is no sound like that heart breaking...step parent..they hardly know...It is easier not to think about it.

It would not have been feesible with only me. And back then I just had to work work work...but had I let the spouse have the kids I could have done that and more. I would have likely made it to the Olympics.

I did a lot of equine dentistry at the race track and I did have a side business cleaning sheaths because i can do it without drama and anesthesia....but everything was done to make sure the kids had everything they needed.

I guess the lesson is...do not give up your dreams for anyone else. Trust me, no one else will ever appreciate it. Even though doing it is not to get props...you'd at least think you'd get an invite to the wedding and some kind of parental status.

P.S. to all you other nerds in the thread, if you want your child on the straight and narrow for life buy them a horse and they'll never have time for drugs and premarital sex. Also, in fact, all the people they'll associate with will be 99% traditional white christian conservatives. The cherry on top - cowgirls typically don't bother with niggers, spics, or limp wristed city metrosexuals. Inb4 crazy horse girls: I've only ever seen that in rich english riders with daddy issues.

>asking women how women should be raised
that's the last place to go for this advice

I gotcha man, sorry to hear it. When your kids are older hopefully they'll realize how hard you worked for them. Until then keep trying to be the best man you can and eventually they'll see through the bullshit lies that were said about you. Go for a trail ride every once in awhile and clear your mind when you get down.

>Rich English riders

So should I get a horse or not, senpai?

t. (Relatively) rich Englishman

/thread
its like asking gays how to raise children, bad advice all around.

One is pushing 40 now so I do not have much hope. It's such a strange thing to be wondering about your own last days and that space..where you know that not only is there no one to come say goodbye, but there is no one to even clean up your mess (estate et) except the state.

I carry on because I know I am not the only one. I think of all the older folks sitting in rest homes and no one goes to see them. I used to volunteer to do that AND take my kids to volunteer to visit and sit with the elderly. And here I am.

Fun fact it was my oldest that introduced me to Jow Forums WAY back when one had to know how to turn off flash because the flashing gore kept the normies away. years later...here I am. Still shitposting and then suddenly I got a bad case of the feels.

Attached: tiresome alien.jpg (840x608, 94K)

Dont send her to public school
Dont go on reddit

Depends if they have that innate sense of guilt or not. If they do, they will feel bad and reflect on how they acted. If they don't have that sense, then they will continue with their bad actions.

There is no one style of parenting. It's very dependant on how your kid acts. I was a shy quiet kid. My brother was always getting into trouble and stirring up shit. What worked for me didnt work for him, and vice versa.

The cheapest thing you will ever do with a horse, is buy it.

Horses are amazing. But they are amazing finders of trouble...if there is something somewhere hidden deep in the pasture that has not been seen for a million years--but would slice a horse to ribbons--trust me your horse will find it and it will take me hours to sew it up, then weeks of rehab in a stall which it will hate (and likely develop a bad habit such as cribbing from being locked up) and you will have to go every day to clean it and watch for infection...

I once drained an abcess the size of two basketballs (or maybe three) that was in a horse's groin area....for hours that garden hose gushed after I cleaned and lanced it...chunks of tissue were getting stuck and I'd have to pull it out...

Horses are amazing, they are my heaven, but one has to be realistic. I had to give all that up after I broke my first bone ever training a warm blood that I had done rehab on...and then had to work ALL my jobs in a walking cast.

Sooner or later, all good things end.

you raze them

Agreed. Public school is a curse. Send them to a conservative xian school. They will get red pilled on the religitards hate (my kids did) and later want nothing to do with acting that way, and they will need to supplement their science studies (mine did on their own, but my oldest is legit a genius) and kids do bad things in private schools too, but at least at the private school they are discrete, and there won't be any of that contagious tranny shit.

>*hits pipe*

Attached: 1548171922695.png (400x400, 281K)

>Send them to a conservative xian school.
Better yet homeschool them

raise your hand and look her deep in the eyes till she starts crying. kids should learn their powerlevel. if they always get away with it they won't learn and get raped later by niggers during their trip in wakanda. don't be a shitty dad

Seems like it be easier just to raise my children more diligently tbqhwy

This. Worked on me when I was a kid.

>rich WITH daddy issues

Get one and find a woman without daddy issues.

Nice try rabbi

why would i care if some third world subhumans hate me for being white? don't give a fuck. fuck them.

This guy isn't kidding, I met a mare once that bucked and landed directly on a manure rake leaning against a fence , impaled itself, and snapped it off inside its hip just before it penetrated the skin on its ass on the other side and became a through-and-through wound. The entry wound healed over, and the owner didn't even notice until it bucked again and a part of the handle busted through the scab and he watched the horse pull it out with its teeth. Pic related, the relative position and length of the handle. Horse got ultra lucky, apparently it managed to simply push aside major muscle groups instead of impaling through them.

Attached: 20190627_164324.png (2450x2050, 2.05M)

>Have not seen them in close to 10 years
>my oldest showed me Jow Forums
Fuck off rabbi and stop trying to convince people not to have kids, Pol isn’t even close to 10 years old.

Hard to do that AND work two or three jobs. I thought it was good to put them in private school then wait tables at night, do horses during the day...that way I could still drive them and pick them up and have dinner with them.

I think I was pretty diligent. No drug issues, top grades, no babies, no problem, just good solid decent people. I think college snowflaked the oldest...by that time they are adults so...choices. Then the ex was like...you know why you were so poor growing up...blah blah blah (oldest had to give up horses because $$$...just psyching them out constantly I guess.

I have heard it told that the parent that does all the sacrifice and hard work is usually the one on the outside.

Right Haime.
If I had known where I'd be right now when I took custody? I would never have taken custody. Regrets? Hell yes. If I had not done that I'd be a gold medalist with an award winning training barn. But at the time all I could think was to give them the best of me so they would be strong good citizens. Oldest voted for Hillary (online voting records). So not only did I lose everything I failed on the "raising decent human" bit too.
Oh the truth hurts. go read at MGTOW. The cost-benefit analysis for having kids...the way things are now and in my own restrospect, there was no benefit to me, and at least I could attempt to believe there was a benefit to the world until I saw the Clinton votes. Then I was like WTAF is that 180 IQ doing for you? My only hope is that the research the oldest does will some day bring an amazing discovery and benefit for humans.
It's not about subhumans hating whites, my post was a riff on "have white babies" and not letting them replace us which we can only stop by having white babies...
HAHA new fag. do you even know what the days of flash even mean? OH you.
I have worked on some of the most horrific injuries you can imagine.

This. Public school is for state indoctrination. We sacrifice a lot to send our kids to a small Christian school.

>"I hate you dad!"
> You don't know what hate is. Hate is when the evil in this world takes what is most precious to you and crushes it into the mud, when the love that once filled your heart is replaced with sheer vengeance, when every moment of your existence is a waking nightmare and the life you once knew is a faint echo edging you forward in an endless march of violent retribution. That is hate, dear daughter.

Attached: bad-camo1.jpg (466x700, 45K)

It’s newfag you literal Jew fuck. It’s all 1 word, it’s like a pimpnamedslickback.
>oy vey don’t have white kids

Have sex

I told my dad I hate him and he through me into a recycling bin in our garage and I got stung by fucking bees lol. I actually look back and laugh at it.

Threw*

It will be worth it in the end but MAKE SURE you supplement their science education. Because trust me they're not being taught science in xian school. At least mine weren't.

oh shiiii I spaced out KEEEL ME.

I did not say do not have white kids (apparently not everyone can have white kids) I said HAVING KIDS WAS NOT WORTH IT for me. There is nothing but work and 100% zero return on the cost. NOTHING, not even someone to bury me. FUCK that shit.

Guard your sperm lads. And divorce with kids=complete disaster. Better not to have kids. AND if you do have them, fuck it never give up YOUR life to give them jack shit. Trust me, they are going to be assholes when they grow up no matter what you do.
KEK having sex is what got me in this mess.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>dad that fedora makes you look like a fag

Attached: suggest.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

based

Attached: 1554536910884.jpg (768x768, 127K)

Attached: cruise.jpg (225x257, 20K)

Its important to teach your daughters that they are meant for black boys only.

Jesus fuck, based

>don’t have white kids
>if you do have kids ignore them
>trust me I was convincing people not to have white kids on pol before pol was created
>also I don’t know newfag
I’m guessing the spaztic caps lock is from your nose hitting they key whenever you look down because you thought you smelled a penny.

Not a horse fag, but I believe he meant English vs Western riding.

Excellent

Give her a tablet, get her into MTV and BET then when she's at an appropriate age set her homepage to Worldstar hip hop. Also make blacked jokes

I agree

Attached: 485655.jpg (1389x874, 94K)

So youre a neglectful near absentee parent. Enjoy the huge emotional rift between you and your children later in life.

If your children, at any age, are attacking people it means they are emotionally unstable and you have probably failed as a parent.

Based Ivan

They hate you because you're a faggot. You shouldn't have been such a faggot, man.

Attached: 1561576544956.jpg (599x470, 72K)

You fucking arrogant, selfish piece of shit. You would rather have a world without your children to avoid the pain? No wonder they hate you. Gas all boomers.

Not true at all. My son and I are very close. He's developed a lot of the same interests as I have (though not all, thank God) and we spend a lot of time together. He's mid-teens and can talk to me about anything.
Being worried that you will create an "emotional rift" by punishing your kid will only fuck them up.

Hopefully you never ever know. But what I said was I wished I had not given up my life and fought for custody. Would have ended up in the same place anyway. I gave up everything. trust me it is NOT fucking worth it.

>"emotional rift" by punishing your kid will only fuck them up.
It's not punishment per se, it's HOW you punish. Both my parents would be in jail for "how they punished" were they raising us today.
I never ever laid a hand on my kids. The buck stopped with me.

>a fathers job is not to be a friend.
>a fathers job is to set the rules and lovingly enforce them.
THEN BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT REINFORCEMENT.

This, it's basically foolproof for disarming narcissists too.

There is nothing you can do. Women are product of their environments, they are herd animals. If their friends cheat/breakup/whore around so will they, regardless of how much effort you as a parent put into her.

My two year old already says "I don't like you"
I tell her those aren't nice words, and if she said words that aren't nice she gets spanked

You're an imbecile. I have some and daughters and you absolutely have to raise them differently. You hold the boys facing outwards to build their natural aggression which will protect and serve them in life. You hold your girl facing in because the world is inherently more dangerous to girls and nearly any man can overpower her. She must learn to be guarded and seek out protection lest she be repeatedly raped and slutted up.

I'm deactivating your phone, I'm changing the wifi password, I'm taking the key board and mouse away, and taking away your makeup.

Hans, if you do that she will have a man's mindset when it comes to sex. She'll be a turboslut.

The ONLY way you can have a chaste daughter is if you raise her as if it is the 19th century, and your wife reinforces you 100%.

1. Homeschooling.
2. Throw electronic devices OUT THE WINDOW.
3. Religious teaching.
4. Marry her off to the son of one of your friends.

Basically you need to become Amish. Anyway else and she gets exposed to cultural marxism via friends/media/internet/college and it's all over.

>yfw roll the streets in your horse and buggy with your qt wife in tow

Do not have daughters

^^^THIS

That's depressing as hell.

Look buddy, just message one of your kid and try to make them understand.
Write an honest to god letter discusting abour your own feelings toward your sons.

It may be difficult but, you can make it if you try.

You can try to contact him through the Internet.
Or send him a letter where you will explain and confess your feelings and all the stuff that you kept close to your heart to your sons.
It's never too late to reconnect with your own flesh and blood.

Proper response is always "that's fine, I love you enough for both of us."

I did try to email them or rather I did email them. My father was dying and he thought the world of them. I even made sure to let them know when they could go and not run into anyone. My father did a lot for them.

They never said a word. On the other hand they were said to have gone to evil grandfather's funeral. (ex's father was NOT a nice man).

The worst thing is all I can gather is that the ex told them lies about the divorce, but I do not know what specifically, and no one will tell me. I am memory holed. I did not cheat, or otherwise defile my marriage. I did not abuse my spouse or my children. It makes no sense.

I am not a perfect person but holy shit the stuff I read about what people do to others, man nothing like that. Just a bad match of two people who got married too young and tried too hard to make it work for too long. In their entire lives I said two mean things and said I was sorry right away. No one is perfect.

Well tell them that... Retry to reconnect with them once again, put as much of your feeling into this letter or E-mail.
> the ex told them lies about the divorce, but I do not know what specifically, and no one will tell me. I am memory holed. I did not cheat, or otherwise defile my marriage. I did not abuse my spouse or my children. It makes no sense
>> Just a bad match of two people who got married too young and tried too hard to make it work for too long. In their entire lives I said two mean things and said I was sorry right away. No one is perfect.

Then tell them that. Try to explain that whatever they may have heard about you wasn't true, that you still love them, did everything fucking thing for them and that, at the end, you could not find them because of your ex.

(soeaking about your ex, how's your relationship with her ? Stayed in contact ? Maybe at the cost of your pide, she can help if you ask, unless your relationship with her is dead in the gutter... You know, maybe she feel guilty for it.)

Or one day, try to surprise them by finding their house and going there. and explain it to them face to face.

But what I know is, if you don't aft, maybe one day, pic related might actually happen.

Attached: feel dad.png (726x575, 230K)

*if you don't act.

No matter what, they're both your sons, they're your family. Once you die, they will think about what might have happen.Maybe they'll find that too.
You gotta act buddy. It's never too late to live your life without regrets.