Sounds worth it

Sounds worth it...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27-16-25-46-1.png (720x583, 349K)

no picture, no name. NO FUN

t. man who will be stabbed by his girlfriend in his sleep

At least she is honest.

Attached: Picard.gif (500x237, 2.77M)

>cool and laid back
>cry everyday
>so many guys wanna date me
>none of them do though

Attached: 7AB48098-5ED4-46C5-A798-6D0D0CD25B99.gif (450x254, 990K)

I guarantee you she is downplaying it here

Fuck 'n chuck.

Dont fuck crazy senpai.

>High risk high reward.

It's a fucking relationship for fucks sake not landing an airplane. When I read a profile talking about how INSANELY FANTASTIC being with a woman is one word comes to mind: Sociopath.

Every female that started "The Pill" in their teens. Thats exactly what it does to EVERY single female.

being in any sort of relationship with a non virgin lmao

The first rule every man should ever have...never stick your dick in crazy.

big if true

Nope.
She'll be sucking dick for meth within 3 years with three mutt babies

I lucked into dating an old crush of mine and I think she's only ever used an IUD.

This guy knows!

>Pussy is immaculate

It's a hole

>head game is otherworldly
>pussy is immaculate

yeah, no, even on the off chance she's telling the truth there must be a reason none ever smashed her pussy

How much would I get paid to shill? I'm looking to diversify my work experience

eyyyy, have a you!

lol she thinks she's insane.
I'd hook up with her, then proceed to drive her home, hotrail some a-php, and for the next week show her the true meaning of "batshit". She'll never walk right again, that I promise. And if she has any children, they're coming along for the ride.

Attached: the shadow people are here.png (740x900, 927K)

its a mucous covered sphincter.

Imagine the type of personality or looks a woman has to have to not attract men.

You'd get paid more if the checks weren't being written off towards shitty employees with no skills other than making the company look virtious

What does this have to do with politics?

Ehh. It is fun for awhile, but wait until she misses birth control and you're stuck with her for at least eighteen years. Courts favor women always, so expect to essentially be permafucked.

Attached: 884.jpg (680x690, 47K)

What exactly does it do? What is wrong with their brains exactly? It makes them what? It makes them not be able to what?

It changes their body chemistry to make their body think it's pregnant all of the time.

img source?

And what does that do exactly? As far as interpersonal relationships and their overall sense of well-being and what have you?

What is the exact nature of the change?

It fucks them up big time. I demanded my wife stop taking them because she acted insane. As soon as she stopped she became a completely different person. Totally chill and laid back.

Haven't used birth control for 15 years. We just use an ovulation app and I make sure not to drop a load inside her vagine when it's her "green" week.

Never ever use the pill. It ain't rocket science. Don't even have to use condoms.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x287, 970K)

>I think she's only ever used an IUD.
>I'M LUCKY

uh

Attached: 1276694335917.jpg (251x251, 8K)

I'm not doctor but it makes them favor less masculine/more caring males all of the time because they're "pregnant" all of the time. There's a chance it decreases libido. The pill is also linked to a higher risk of cervical cancer.

Go find your virginal church girl that's never seen a cock before. It won't happen, faggot.

>Go find your virginal church girl

I already did, I got lucky, not you

Attached: 1470181812236.gif (112x42, 41K)

Show a pic of her. You best not be bragging about some slob.

>Show a pic of her

Definitely not. She is very plain looking and doesn't wear any makeup so she is not some 10 stunner, but I guess that is to be expected.

Then step off that high horse

This is what they don't understand. Women are mentally and emotionally weak. Calling themselves "crazy" is a huge disservice to the legitimately mentally diseased community. Women lack an ability to control impulses and are dominated by their immediate wants and needs. If a women goes loose and acts on all her impulses she is forgiven by society and there are even large movements now of trying to empower women who behave this way and give in to reckless abandon and narcissim

What happens when a man gives into every violent and sexual impulse he has? He's jailed and shut off from society or killed. Men are naturally aggressive and violent; they have a desire to take what they want. It takes a lot of control and temperament to push the primal urge to sexually take a mate or to kill a competitor away and then to live and function in proper way

Women calling themselves crazy is the most insulting and degrading shit ever. They want you to accept that they're going to be impulsive and untrustworthy children

It's also a built-in excuse for them to be assholes. "I'm crazy so this behavior is to be expected"

>pussy is immaculate
It probably looks like a bird's nest filled with raw meat and bacon grease.

I'll bet her pussy smells terrible. She's probably very neglectful of hygiene below the waist.

> You best not be bragging about some slob.

What would you rather drive around in:
> a modest luxury sedan, but it's yours and it will always be yours
> a sports car, but lots of random dudes have before and will continue to cum all over the inside of it

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 71K)

It's not about what I'd prefer. If someone is going to butt in and brag they better be prepared to back it up.

Exactly. Crazy is when your PC fans talk to you, and you can't get those same 8 songs out of your head, and you pick scabs to feel the tingling pain rush up and down your spine, and satan makes himself known to you, and you stay awake for so long you forget what sleep is like.
She's not insane. She's just a bitch. Or to legit crazy, a collection of textures to fuck.

Attached: 1455831522859.jpg (602x728, 238K)

Dude, you're bragging about a woman who's "only" had an IUD. Doesn't that imply she's a massive slut that only wants bareback cum injections?

What’s the reward? She shits gold? She’s smart and has a job $1kk per year? She will give birth and raise 10 kids from you?

>high reward
>roastie

>I'll bet her pussy smells terrible
Every woman's does sometimes. Like when they're on their period. Or after they just got done working out. Or at the end of a really hot sweaty summer day. Also, it seems as if all women have the occasional "off" day where it smells like garlic/onions down there. Not sure what that's all about.

SNEED

Does your average man really care all that much about blowjob ?

Wtf?

Back up what? It's an anonymous anime board dedicated to shitposting about politics.

If it's any consequence, you have my sympathy that user has a virtuous woman, while you are stuck hammering a cumdumpster with a piece of Jew plastic stuck inside of her to prevent you from reproducing.

But as your internet friend, I pay you don't get an STD over that slag. Sounds like you got a dangerous thang underneath ya

No ho is worth herpes.

Attached: maxresdefault-7.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

They're ok, not as good as pussy though. It's a nice appetizer for the main course.

No.
Pump and dump only.
Date = relationship = mother of your babies and 20+ years of your life.
If the answer is no, dump immediately.

Nah. BPD sex is the newest meme to make up for not having an actual personality. Just like how every woman claims to have depression.

Why should he? I married a 6 and she knows I'm a level 8/9 chad. She gets constantly reminded of this in public when 9 and 10 Stacie's hit on me in front of her. It keeps her in line knowing I could drop her if I wanted to.

No, it means she's someone with common fucking sense that isn't going to poison their body out of convenience. She's had a few long term relationships like a normal, well-adjusted person. "I'm lucky" How the fuck is that bragging? That's the opposite of bragging, you insecure weirdo.

Anyone who uses the term Stacie unrionically is not an 8/9 nor a Chad.

I dated this exact girl and fuck...her pussy was immaculate and amazing...but holy fuck was she crazy. Batshit? Welcome to normie land.

Fucking tits or GTFO.

Hahaha. I only use that term for the retards on here. But it still remains fact that I can pull them without much effort.

I can even post pics of said chicks but it wouldnt prove anything here anyway

the word "immaculate" is preserved for virgins

Attached: dd9e45cfa12d7f0e6a38927d6a5c1c49d22cd65d7bb65ff25c91e07e7b3f06c2.png (1024x768, 712K)

Bipolar is fine, sad but creative girls. Borderline Personality Disorder is not fine. These are the female equivalent to antisocial personality disorder. Borderline girls leave a wake of destruction in their lives and the lives of any persons with whom they have any level of relationship. No skill level of attention to my dick would ever convince me to enter into a relationship with a borderline personality girl.

I'm a dude, dude. I just have a lot of experience.

Dont fuck crazy

>when it's her "green" week.
This is when they least want to fuck.
I tried this but my wife kept trying to jump me when she was ovulating.

You too tits or GTFO.

Green week means ovulating. All the other weeks are blank or red. Depends on the app. Essentially I fucked my all the time but only ovulation week she was horny as fuck. Thats when you shoot a load on her back

Protip: they knew you were insane. You have a vagina.

Your fall from grace will be as hilarious as it is sudden. You'll come home to find her fucking either the pool boy or Tyrone as she will just assume all that attention at some point will lead to you fucking one of those 9/10's

>lots of experience
hello there virgin incel

>I can't get laid so that means no one out there can either!
Nice bit of projection there, lardass.

Never put your dick in crazy (I speak from experience here).

Then she will get the boot. Have fun fucking Tyrone. I've already got my shit lined up in case something like that ever happened.

Nope.
They do nothing for me. I don't recall getting a blowjob that was worth the amount of time & effort put into it.
Hand jobs yes. Y'all need to practice with weights though.

>immaculate... insane... will treat you right... will cry everyday
I'm good with this

what does the bitch looks like?

Women who say they are good at head are fucking terrible at it.

>higher risk of cervical cancer
Good.
Cleans up the gene pool.

All of them think they're good at it. None of them seem to realize their lips and tongue aren't nearly as strong as their pussy muscles.

Now read that to the tune of a Taylor Swift song.