UNA BURRITA CON POLO Y SALSA POR FAVOR

>UNA BURRITA CON POLO Y SALSA POR FAVOR

Attached: 20190627_173059.jpg (363x350, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hbxa4Upu-A
youtube.com/watch?v=EEfhsoNkekk
brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/
youtube.com/watch?v=uCDAINA2l0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Que asco me das, Beto. Aprende a comer comida criolla de verdad.

No, Beto asi no

!Ahora pretendo hablar español!
¡Por necesito votos!

Imagine having a bunch of dudes fuck you in the butt and cum on your face. So brave. f

>Yo tengo un gato en los pantalones.

Que Rico!

Que Passa

Beta O'Rourke es el Jeb Bush de este ciclo electoral.

Last night I watched the debate cuddled with my wife, and she had to hold me as I cried when Beto started speaking spanish. I've never felt more represented and hopeful for the future of my people. Then, Cory Booker and Julian also spoke spanish and I just couldn't control the tears. I was a mess, if it wasn't for my wife's supports I'd probably chug a bottle of tequila to calm me down. Seeing those powerful men speaking the tongue of my ancestors, seeing that we FINALLY matter was one of the highlights of my life. I called my abuela in Santa Fe, she was crying too. We agreed to call all our relatives and convince them to vote democrat next year.

TENGA UNA CUCARACHA NEGRA GIGANTE EN MI APARTEMENTO

Attached: cory_booker_debate.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

he was hilarious. I would meme him into presidency if he spoke spanish exclusively the whole term.

21768008(you)

Holy fuck I feel the urge to migrate to the US now! I think I might bring my whole family there and make them vote democrat!
Gracias señor americano!

tienes que volver

Attached: 1557768977584.jpg (1200x900, 267K)

Go back to africa.

no that was de blasio in english

Kiate, wey.

Verónneecah, Conthsuela, y Eethemraaldah

Attached: Castro-e1561600806900.jpg (1500x645, 66K)

He is a fucking try-hard, isn't he? It was so out of nowhere.

run down? i don't understand what happened

A bunch of democratic presidental candidates started speaking in spanish after Beto talked in spanish, it was very funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hbxa4Upu-A

Let me swaddle you my beautiful Mexican child

He was asked a question in English and randomly responds in Spanish. Then Corey Booker later in the debate does the same, as does one of the moderators asking a question in Spanish.

Kek

Is america really this close to being dual lingual? English is your legal language isn't it?

LOOK AT THIS GUY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEfhsoNkekk

Beto looked dumb but Booker looked even dumber doing it after Beto. Just ended up looking like he was copying beto.

>second most spoken language bowing down to third most spoken language in the world

massive kek, don't let this happen, we also understand english

Normie whites don't know Spanish at all. It was pandering and from what I've heard Beto speaks very bad, broken spanish that Spanish speakers make fun of.

> a atackado
> a demonisado
basado et rojopillado

>We agreed to call all our relatives and convince them to vote democrat next year.
Hurry up and get over here. We need y'alls to help warp the census numbers for more dem voters and electoral seats.

Is this new pasta or is or going to become new pasta?
In alright with either but i must know

you learn spanish in highschool.

Best of the night. Thanks for the laughs schwarzenigger.

La situasio ahorra es inacseptabble es de prezidente ha atracado a dimonadado los inmigrantes es inaceptable voy a cambiar este
JAJAJAJAJA atleast you get to laugh with american politics, because spanish politics make baby jesus cry.

They are 60% white and less each year.

Already a minority under 15 years old population.

Attached: 2344234234.png (610x490, 110K)

I farted it out earlier today. What can I say, I was inspired by the democrats.

Serious question to the spics out there.

What do you think when some upper middle class tries to speak Spanish or orders an enchilada “por favor”. Endearing or do you see it as condescending.

Do you think any of those people retain it or ever gain any fluency?
> Protip: They don't

so it's basicaly a death sentence for the world then in about 2 decades. well at least we have a time frame

Why do Mexicans say you guys lisp?

>sees beto out in public
git in the el trucko and do the el worko for mucho de niro pour favor

Attached: MV5BMjAwNDU3MzcyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc0MTIxMw@@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 9K)

>learning this just now
what the fuck have you even been doing on this board newfag?

You better let him out.

>fue nacido para ser el presidente.
>nacio en una familia real
>i'm just like you peasants, i have your best interests at heart, te prometo

>La situan ser por sa situacIOn AhorrEE es ensepTABLE es deHH presidentEE aaHH ATAVACDO aHH demonAZADO los imiGRANTES es ensepTABLE voy a CAHMBIAR RESTE

Attached: 4C2CEF27-8D72-43B6-AB06-7E7EAE260146.png (1334x750, 1017K)

We dont lisp, we pronounce things as they are supposed to be pronounced, these southamerican monkeys use diferent letters for the same sound, Z is TH and S is S, C sometimes is TH sometimes K/CK, but no way in hell Z is S, C is S like southamericans pronounce, its dumb.

That's a bit daunting. It doesn't feel like it's happening that fast, but graphs just seal the deal.

>The new census estimates, coupled with longer term projections, paint a picture of a country with an aging white population that will exist in tandem with rising racially diverse youth. This is not likely to change given that the white median age (43.6) dwarfs those for Hispanic (29.5) or multiracial (20.7) residents. The new estimates also show that whites accounted for less than half of U.S. births reported since 2010, and that, for the past seven years, the aging white population registered what demographers label a “natural decrease” (an excess of deaths over births). On the other hand, they show that the large, mostly white aged 60 and older population grew by 27% since 2010, as Baby Boomers entered its ranks, compared with the modest growth (1.6%) of persons aged 15-59 and a small decline of the racially diverse child population. As demonstrated above, any future growth of the younger population rests with the demographic contributions of nonwhite racial and ethnic groups.

Baby boomers will die in like 15-20 years. And that's the end of white America.

You can see that the percentage of whites lowers 10% each 20 years according to the graph that I posted before so in another 20 years whites will be less than 50%. But I think the decrease is going to accelerate because more immigrants are coming each year and once these people star having an average of 3 children HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA well, say ADIOOOOOOOOOOS to white America.

Here you have all the info: brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/

a nation state with nuclear potential will have a bunch of communist hispanics and blacks at the helm w e w

>Adios America
Hola virreinato de Nueva España

HAHAHAHAHAH you can keep them if you like them. I don't want to have anything to do with "hispanics".

this must be the most cucked thing any western politicians have done so far right? i wonder what the next step is.

Honestly we're going to have to institute some Apartheid style regime soon if we don't expel these people. We unironically can't let them get the nuclear codes....

What is a hispanic like? I have met some Spanish people once or twice and they seemed alright from my perspective

Basado. Mexican posters are hilarious.

Just watch some videos of the people pouring in the south border. Or watch LIvePD, a tv show about police patrolling the USA.

es indeleblo en el hipocampo

Can ya make a democratlish/Spanish version?

I know if I were a spic Id be offended, and call my 50 cousins to jump that maricon.

It just makes me laugh, fucking gringos.

All kind of burrito in your ass

Theyre mostly spanish speaking injuns, and never fight one on one, EVER.

tl;dr goblinas

Worse was when be to rode a skateboard on stage at one of his lame little rallies

As long as they'd work in the mines and paid their monthly gold tribute to the crown I wouldnt care either not gonna lie

ADVERTISEMENT FROM THE USA, 2054

youtube.com/watch?v=uCDAINA2l0o

Honestly Booker was the worst last night. The nig sounded like Arnold Swarzenegger after a spanish class.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-27 18-36-18.png (428x426, 177K)

Could you imagine a western politician with some islamic scarf? JAJAJA that'd be truly hilarious right? Jajaja...
Make it stop please

>iMPLYING THAT THERE WILL BE A CROWN IN SPAIN IN 2050.
>IMPLYING THAT SPAIN WOULD EVEN EXIST.

>BURRITA
Is that beaner for 'feminine penis'?

For real Spanish speakers, how was his Spanish?

SHUT UP ANÓNIMO

Attached: 1542893428371.jpg (486x486, 27K)

Attached: madlaugh.jpg (604x604, 52K)

They even made a little video of him "being cool n hip" riding that skateboard with flashy editing. Beto is pure cringe, and the best example of the democrats trying to replicate nigger boy Obama.

The faggot nigger needs to get ass raped by Paco and Jose more often then.

Go vote for MEMEVOX. I'm sure they are going to save Spain HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I just find it cringe-worthy, since it’s obviously quite unnecessary.

Underrated comment.

Last night I watched the debate cuddled with my gay buttbuddy, and he had to hold me as I cried when Beto started speaking faggot. I've never felt more represented and hopeful for the future of my fellow sodomites. Then, Cory Booker and Julian also spoke faggot and I just couldn't control the tears. I was a mess, if it wasn't for my gay lover's supports I'd probably chug a bottle of tequila to calm me down. Seeing those powerful men speaking the tongue of my uncle, seeing that we FINALLY matter was one of the highlights of my life. I called my side fuck in Santa Fe, he was crying too. We agreed to call all our relatives and convince them to vote democrat next year.

Attached: 1512077516178.jpg (680x680, 60K)

Sorry user, YOU made me do this I DIDNT WANT TO

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

LOOK GUYS I CAN SPEAK SPANISH EL PUTO TRUMPO A BURRITO EL ATZILAN

>io ablar espanol, necesito el voto de todos los spicos gracias muchacos

>according to Jow Forums this man is white cause he has blue eyes

Go back to Israel.

Dios mío…Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano… Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica… destruye al monstruo, a la creatura… Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación… debe morir… Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas… Amén.

Yo comer muchos burritos en el bano

Fyi, don't search for toilet burrito in images. Muy mal

Going off of this video here Beto's was pretty good tbqh. Bit of an accent, sure, but he was fluent and easily understood.

Castro was natural, as to be expected.

Booker was a BIG yikes.

Rubio was also a natural in that Fox News bit.

Attached: 1548686555515.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Why don't they use his real name? Seriously. He is Robert. Fuck. Drives me nuts how blatantly these asswipes pander and people are stupid enough to buy it. The world truly is full of fucking idiots.

Amén.

Attached: 1560172806184m.jpg (1024x573, 49K)

Yes. He clearly is. Astounds me that so many people are willing to give his doucheness a pass.

There unfortunately is not legal language. But if the Dems had their way it would be Spanish. Probably will be in 50 years.

>English is your legal language isn't it?
English is the de facto ruling tongue, but there is no official language at a federal level.

I haven't been to the mainland in about 6 years so maybe I'm a bit out of touch, but English was still very much the dominant tongue back when I was there.

None of these cocksuckers speak Spanish worth a shit, lol.

Democrats are so desperate since 2016 when their goddess lost against Trump that they would do anything to try draw attention from the people. It's hilarious.

Damn he's a creepy fake asses mother fucker.

>when they use your language to dodge questions.

Can a spic user give a verdict on how good the Spanish was?