New Q

As always, nothing ever happens.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27 QMAP Qanon Drops POTUS Tweets.png (408x213, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historylearningsite.co.uk/modern-world-history-1918-to-1980/the-treaty-of-versailles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tomorrow.

Attached: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.png (2624x1676, 800K)

Welcome to the chungle baby

Attached: 1501701016630.png (248x459, 249K)

Q also said POTUS would be on AF1 flying abroad when this happened. It's really happening isn't it?

Attached: trumpsetthestage.gif (569x320, 1006K)

OK BUDDY
ROGER THAT
READY OVER HERE

checked
Q predicted this

Attached: 1561410503774.jpg (1044x1460, 368K)

>still doing the fake injecting code bit to impress Boomers
It's so fake and gay

Why even bother posting Q shit here?
It's not like anyone here actually believes/believed in that crap.

july 4th JFKJr comes back, is revealed as the saviour (aka antichrist) with Trump as his prophet
shit is getting weird can you feel the energy?

effective slide thread
which is the entire point of Q

Q is still a thing?
I haven't heard people talking about Q in a while.
I thought that was pretty much proof that we had entered the period where Qtards give up and pretend the last 2 years never happened

I love u Q your my hero

Q is real.

The mainstream media, the elite and the paid shills wish he wasn't real, but he is real.

There were people who totally believed that shit. The /CBTS/ threads clogged up the catalog for 2 months before the mods banned them

Omg omg omg its happening!!!!!

Its used to keep us complacent. We won't riot, fight or complain as everything we voted for gets abandoned if they can make us think something is going to happen

Pilpul

happening

This theory doesn’t make sense because nobody believes Q and everyone is still complacent.

>FREE IRAN
>D[R]ONE DOWN
>BOOOM
>Qult leader

Finally the mueller blockade has been removed and ITS HAPPENING OMG

Oh shit! Trump digits confirm

i wish the feds investigating infinity would doxx Q so the country could come together for one weekend at least and hang him

Attached: F4FDB88F-4251-48C9-9654-A656C55FC4BC.jpg (642x1039, 154K)

Of course Q is real you absolute retard. It’s a propaganda arm of the administration.

>believing its anyone significang
>believing its not an outright LARP
Yikes!

God i hate qtards and tdfugees

Attached: pleasefuckoffbacktoreddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I legit don't know what to think. Trump seems to exude such genuine warmth, but I'm also very open to the possibility of him being the Antichrist (or at least being in cahoots to set up the Antichrist). If he turns out to be on their side this entire time I'm gonna be genuinely hurt and the deep state will turn out to be way smarter than I originally gave them credit for.

>nothing ever happens
Q predicted that

Honestly it was better than nigger dick threads, ai bots and shills.

And it was infinitely better than all the reddit faggots that are here now.

Actually. I wonder if that's why it stopped when the FBI (you) guy filed his case last week showing their hand on here and cripple.

That would explain the silence on Q

Set...Go

Attached: 9E78CFFB-FC48-4B1A-8626-4F159A8D0E3E.jpg (1125x1861, 664K)

Just because people are still complacent doesn't make the theory untrue, it just means Republicans are so dumb that the larp wasnt even necessary. It was redundant.

I'd actually say the theory is backed up by the fact that even though people don't believe Q, they are still complacent BECAUSE they think trump is doing stuff.

People who don't believe in Q still think trump is kicking ass at the border.

People who don't believe in Q still think trump is kicking ass in the courts.

People who don't believe in Q actually think we're making progress in the culture war even as drag queen demons are protected and reading to children, and trannyism is becoming more commonplace.

Q was simply a method of getting people to think Trump was doing stuff and winning. Even if people don't believe in Q, all it takes is them thinking Trump is making progress and it KILLS ANY DESIRE TO REVOLT

JFK jr is going to liberate us all!

>Yikes!
Leave

And just to think I was contemplating killing myself today. No joke!

I like Trump. But if the he can turn the deep state upside down then the deep state is soft as baby shit.

This. Who the fuck says yikes. Far too many plebbitor. We need a containment board

Bump

Get ready for nothing.

Attached: 1559698251099.webm (700x394, 2.95M)

If Q says it’s tomorrow I can almost guarantee killary and obongo are going to be arrested and sent to prison
Q has yet to be proven wrong

>muh board etiquette
>leave muh board
Yikes!

is he alright?

>'be ready'
>some nobody politician in a flyover state gets subpoena'd
>OMG Q was right again this is the calm before the storm!!!111 Sean Hannity!!!!!

Trump isn't the Antichrist, but he is evil and not one of us.

The bible mentions 10 horns who are 10 kings who have not yet received a kingdom.

Trump is the kind of evil POS who would make a deal with the antichrist to be one of those 10 kings.

I voted for trump in 2016 because I truly thought he was here to fix America, but since he became president his evil has become wildly apparent to me. I don't read his tweets or watch his interviews. I hate his voice and I honestly just sense evil from him.

He isn't evil the way Democrats pretend he is. Trump is evil evil

That's exactly the point of "the Q movement"
Make everyone think there is some sort of master plan going on behind the scenes so that everyone sits around bitching on twitter or waiting for "muh Q drop" instead of doing something

All of them are playing their role in this theatre.
Just watch, learn and understand :^)

Attached: 1560030728077.jpg (867x685, 61K)

Fuck off, fuck jannies, fuck niggers and fuck KIKES

Attached: x1080-eVt.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Hang in there, fren

>Trump is evil evil
list them off please or shut the fuck up incel

If Trump is legit on our side he is being guided by biblical entities. That justifies how they could be getting BTFO at every turn. There's a lot of subtle shit that only obsessed conspiracy autists would pick up on that makes it really hard for me to think he is working with the deep state. Unless they really are operating on that level of 9D chess to the extent they'd bother with tiny details to trick the very few obsessed autists that would bother to notice.

But who's the Antichrist? The predictive programming on Trump really concerns me. Seems like the deep state knew he would be elected since the 40s at least.

agreed. he RAISED illegal immigration, I mean, come on.

The 10 horns actually assist in destroying the harlot

Well if JFK Jr suddenly pops up I'd say he may be a candidate for antichrist

Spit on the fake Q. After a month the Deep State got him.

>I want people to come in greatest numbers, bigger than ever before!

historylearningsite.co.uk/modern-world-history-1918-to-1980/the-treaty-of-versailles/
>Treaty of Versailles
>June 28th 1919
I remember people talking about, that no treaties can last longer than 100 years.

Merkel is literally shaking right now.

have sex

Kushner is quite possibly the antichrist.

Red and basedpilled

>we need them for the corporations!!!!
While speaking in front of Apple CEO Tim Cook. I didn't know it was really MAGA Make Apple Great Again I guess I really am a retarded rural and suburban idiot like Obama leaf said all along.

No shit.

It's like he doesn't realize that everybody's actually waiting on HIM to move HIS fat ass.

Attached: 153467649953.jpg (640x621, 118K)

Whether Q is real or not real is irrelevant.

Q is real enough that the MSM continues to spurg out on Q subject and paid trolls cash in shekels attacking it.

Here is the reality:

>Barr assigned a prosecutor, John Durham to look into the 2016 FISA crimes and all that shit. We all know it verbatim so I will stop there.
>Durham is no joke. He's the legal executioner ready to fuck some shit up and no leaks have come out. Clintons shitting their pants
>Adam Schitt leaked his ass off and violated a ton of laws, that dude's legal bill (indictments) are over-due
>Dems/MSM have been shitting on Trump since he ran for office and they have not let up. He's been surprising in his restraint
>Trump's tweets keep getting more and more specific as to the crimes that have occurred. In pace with something?

So maybe Q is real or not. But for sure, some mother fuckers are going to be indicted soon and Trump will get some well-deserved revenge on these crooked ass mother fuckers.

Hopefully, Ma-Barker and her crooked foundation gang is top of the list.

Because by June 2020, if Hannity is still talking shit about the other shoe is gonna drop....any day now, and Q is still say [Soon - The Chair is against the Wall]... a huge portion of MAGA/Q all that shit will be beyond discouraged/disillusioned.

Yes, we'll all still vote Trump because voting for a Communist Dem isn't an option but will everyone come out like before with this major promise not kept? That's a gamble I do not think the GEOTUS will take.

Legal action before then. Thoughts?

Where was Trump in the first republican debate? If they had him in the middle then ((they)) wanted him to win. If he was on the end and worked his way to the middle in later debates then he is legit. Just one theory. Why would they push for him to go against hill dawg and leave that up to chance.

He is on our side user and yes this is something biblical. Like him as an individual or not no single person on Earth could have the means, the money, the security, the image or the intelligence to dismantle 70+ years of corruption

>Durham is no joke
And Sessions is the SILENT EXECUTIONER. WWG1WGA patriot

IT HAS BEGUN

Attached: 1561571637012.png (1037x369, 36K)

Attached: 9474-The-Battle-Of-Helm-Deep-Illustration-Bataille.jpg (680x381, 81K)

oh please, the problem with Trump is that he's all bark and no bite. He could do a lot more if he only was more populist, or shamed congress, or broke the law.

America has been headed towards disaster for a while, and things were coming to a head with the 2016 elections.
Trump campaigned on *EXACTLY* the anger and fear that we felt. He didn't try to act like a regular politician and watch what he campaigns on, he went STRAIGHT for everything we were feeling.

The 2016 election really was a supremely important election for America, and instead of Trump being what he campaigned on, he has been a Clinton-ite from day 1.

He has refused to fight for any of the things he campaigned on, and just gives up as soon as someone says "no"

He was our final line of defense after the GOP house and GOP Senate both passed the Democrat omnibus bill.

Trump's failures have been intentional. No man who campaigned like trump did could FAIL SO MISERABLY AT EVERYTHING if he was really trying.

Trump is controlled opposition. Trump was the guy (((they))) put in the race just in case white anger was bad enough to elect someone.

Trump is with Hillary. Always was, always will be.

Trump is EXACTLY the kind of evil that would make a deal with the Antichrist

just think of all the planning that would have to go into producing proves and related habbenings being pre-set, all for a larp
that would make the 'larp' more masterful than even the master plan
why are shills this retarded?

Kushner is not loved, but it's possible he could become loved if he did something major for Israel.

Kushner is the slimy type who would rather assist and influence the Antichrist.

Both the Kushner and trump families are evil

There are no proofs

the very first "Q proof" (+++) was a lie
go search the archives for the actual post, was 3 hours after Trump tweeted it, but was manipulated to appear that Q tweeted it an hour before Trump

>Durham is the executioner
Where have I heard that before?
Fact: Durham hasn't indicted anyone yet

>no leaks have come out
Remember when everyone was using that as "proof" that Sessions and Huber were taking down the deepstate?

Sometimes no leaks = there's no real investigation to leak

>Schiff broke many laws
So did lots of others, and no one has been indicted

>trump has been surprising in his restraint
Trump is controlled opposition and is evil. He isn't going to do anything, ever.

>trump's tweets keep getting more and more specific
And yet after 2 years they are still less specific than half the people on Jow Forums could do.

You would think a president enduring a coup attempt would find a few minutes to get everything down on paper and then tweet the facts...but alas, after 2 years he still won't (because he's controlled opposition and this is all just theater to keep idiots occupied)

yet every dog continues to have his day
again, why are shills this retarded?

He could do a lot more if he just followed the law. Fucker doesn't even do that well

I don't feel anything for the q niggers. They chose to follow this stupidity through.

have a pity (you)

>memeflaggot
ignored

Be ready? Is that it? Also how do you even know if you're reading the real Q? cant anyone just say they are Q? Also Im positive Q is some pysop by kushner to keep trumps elderly and low iq voters from revolting

>we'll all still vote for trump
Wtf are you talking about?

We worked hard and put up with tons of shit to get trump elected, and he spends 4 years accomplishing LITERALLY none of his major promises, and you think "we'll all still vote for him" ???

You're in for a world of hurt in 2020 if you think trump gets 4 more years after completely fucking wasting the 4 we already gave him

>TURST THE PALN!!

Attached: Q is Boomer Cocaine.jpg (1024x563, 96K)

Where the proofs?

Some shit is going to go down during tonights debates. Two voices speak in silence level of shit.

how much syrup did Q get when he lobotomized you?

This.

Why do MAGAtards cheerlead and meme for faggots who haven't indicted anyone?

Sessions? Zero deepstate indictments
Rosenstein? Zero
(Because they're both deepstate)
Whittaker? Zero
Huber? Zero
Durham? Zero
Barr? Zero

All of those "heroes" arrested the same amount of deepstate criminals as Eric Holder did.

In fact, everyone reading this post has indicted as many deepstate criminals as all of those guys combined

>wtf i love globohomo tranny slavery NAO!
literal. fucking. retards

>Pre_stage ele_y
>Pre_stage sec_y
>Pre_stage dir_y
>Pre_stage cap_y

what the fuck does that even mean

Imagine being a Qtard in 2019

>>effective slide thread
Distracting from RICO talk, because they're really scared of it .

It's fake pseudocode that Boomers think the 1337 h4x0r Q is typing in to execute in the command prompt.

Look, a leaf had to make up retarded shit because the only way to win an argument is to make up retarded shit and fight it!

We're not voting for Democrats you retard. Many of us just won't vote, which is what many of us did before.

Did you not know that a few million of trump's votes came from people who were old enough to vote in previous elections BUT HAD NEVER VOTED BEFORE ???

Did you fucking know that? Of course not, because you're a retarded leaf and facts are hard.

Those MILLIONS of voters who had never voted before will *easily* go back to not voting.

The Democrats won't be picking up many former trump voters, but trump will certainly be losing them and it will show up in the total vote count.

Trump will get about 2 million fewer votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, while the Democrat will beat Hillary's total by 6 million easily.

2020 will be a bloodbath

Your concept of "End Times" was shaped by Schofield who was funded by Jews. Not saying you're wrong, just that Jews from the late 19th early 20th century pushed the idea of one anti-christ

>every thread except the one I like is a slide thread
Eat dick, faggot.

>rico
The Trump DOJ only indicts Republicans

Its the declas i believe

Trust Kansas

Its supposed to look like it means something but means nothing at all. Thats on purpose as it can be taken to mean whatever you want it to

>I speak in riddles believe me
Delphic Oracle, boomer cocaine

You make some solid counter-points.

Sadly, we have between now and July 2020 to see which one of us is right.

I hope you are wrong for all our sakes because then if you are right then evil has won. It's as simple as that. The country is gone. No Future.

I put a stale date (Indictments by June 2020) on it because they've had the evidence for years per Q "We have it all." So I've played devil's advocate and assumed the delay is flipping key witnesses to make the cases faster and stronger. Streamline it. Some cases public others not for national security.

No one wants to sit on a jury and listen to lawyers argue over 80k documents being work product, classified, out-of-scope, etc.... to delay, delay, delay. You get a witness who has flipped and references key documents than it is a streamlined trial.

So we've got one year or less to find out.

Will justice occur. Will the guilty be arrested?

That's the real question. There are solid theories/speculation on both sides.