Why did leftists want to destroy this?

why did leftists want to destroy this?

Attached: 1561501906208.jpg (609x484, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vu5CwMoBVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that has never existed anywhere

My mom was born in 1951 and lived like this in Tennessee, except she said her dad would sorta beat her mom on occasion and would call my mom shitty names. Life back then really wasn't so different except people looked better dressed

Jews

Why do leftists like to lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=9vu5CwMoBVw

Because evil is a real, substantial thing

I see 1 man working, 1 family purchasing

Lets get woman in work force too, let's import immigrants too so there's more consumers and more workforce. Mate the reason the "left" wants this is because it boosts the country's economy. The sooner fuckheads realise that continually growing an economy means that you need to import people who have 6 kids a pop and woman in the workforce the better.

Because they didn't have it. People raised without fathers are doomed to become leftists.

Because they’re retarded and couldn’t have it. See

It’s impossible for the average american now. Used to be a man could be a manger at a grocery store or sell appliances and make enough money to live without wanting. Now if you and your wife don’t both work 50 hours a week, you can’t afford to live. It’s already dead...

>why did leftists want to destroy this?

They are cucks who can't have it, so no one shall have it.

Attached: linke 2018 frauen westen deutschland kulturmarxismus.jpg (634x767, 97K)

My gramps had that with less luxury

Saturn worshippers want to usher the new world order in. It involves the destruction of everything natural. We are heading for dark times, Darwin.

But how could leftists destroy that when they are non-existent in the US political system? Why is Jow Forums so retarded and still believing old American cold war propaganda?

jealousy on the part of whites and blacks, spite on the part of jews.

next

>why did leftists want to destroy this?
Because they can't control that. That doesn't need Liberals in order to exist.

I have pictures of my grandparents on both sides that are nearly identical to pictures like OP's. It did exist.

You can still find colorized home movies and newsreels from the 40s-50s on youtube. It is jaw dropping to think that time actually existed.

it was like this (with different clothes) in the 80s and 90s

shit's gone bonkers in the 21st century

cuz they're godless but still have the need to feel righteous and worthy and have purpose by fighting evil
for the left, racism has replaced evil, and whites are the only ones who it's ok to deem racist and still be considered righteous

>it was like this (with different clothes) in the 80s and 90s
I look back on the 80s (not so much with the 90s) and it was totally a different time as well. But it doesn't even compare with the 40s-50s.

People just don't realize how much we've lost because they personally didn't experience how life was like prior to losing everything.

Attached: 1557405588631.jpg (640x960, 59K)

Attached: 1548920422850_1.jpg (558x960, 127K)

Attached: 1552369645686.png (814x501, 659K)

Attached: 1561062789862.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

Attached: 1548320344143.jpg (400x304, 28K)

Because leftism is a death cult.

It never existed in the first place. Every old person i’ve Ever met always says how poor they were. People back then had simpler bills. Fuck conservacucks, you guys are mouthbreathers with shit sources (mostly memes)

Hollywood and the democrats told them to. ......basically the jews.

Spoken like a true retard.

>the only thing that matters is money.

That never existed. It's just bgg old propaganda. Life has always been shit for the majority

Attached: 1560478559726.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>That never existed. It's just bgg old propaganda. Life has always been shit for the majority
The Party from 1984 says the same thing.

>leftists
JEWS ftfy

Pretty much. The only people who benefited was white men back then. I’ll choose everybody being happy except for white males over white men being happy but everyone else is miserable. Fuck off : ]

>The only people who benefited was white men back then.
You say that like it's a bad thing. It was a vastly majority white nation for white people.

>ll choose everybody being happy except for white males over white men being happy but everyone else is miserable. Fuck off : ]
Well you're an anti-White faggot.

Have sex dude

>Have sex dude
Move to Africa, nigger lover.

Imagine being an unironic race-traitor....

Nah, blacks are doing really well here and their population is growing (don’t care either way), if you get triggered this easily maybe YOU should move? Everyone else seems pretty happy

>what is the post war economic boom

>Nah, blacks are doing really well here
Well yeah, they feed off of White success. When they're left to their own devices: Africa.

>and their population is growing (don’t care either way),
They do breed like rabbits. But why should they be allowed in White nations?

>if you get triggered this easily maybe YOU should move?
But this is a White homeland. It belongs to Whites.

>Everyone else seems pretty happy
lmao. says who?

They don't, they just want the father to be black in that scenario.

>it belongs to native Americans

>germs, guns and steel (it’s not a photoshopped meme so you’ve probably never heard of it ; ]

You guys are easy to shut down

>>it belongs to native Americans
Whites were here first.

Besides, the American Indians didn't believe they could own land. And they certainly didn't found the USA.

>>germs, guns and steel (it’s not a photoshopped meme so you’ve probably never heard of it ; ]
Written by an anti-White Jew and long since debunked.

Lack of God and morals

Because leftism is an ideology of bitterness and resentment.

There's got to be a way to pose this as a question to people. Like
>If we were going to bring this program back, where might it be successful?
Then show a white school, like in Eastern Washington or in Maine. And a black school in LA or something.

Ok wtf I have to fucking for a sauce xD