What is Jow Forumss opinion on weed ?

What is Jow Forumss opinion on weed ?

Attached: weed.jpg (960x882, 84K)

The government shouldn't decide what you are allowed to put in your body.

Attached: dildo.jpg (355x355, 7K)

It's degenerate.

pros:
vacation.
planning.
entertainment.

cons:
actually doing work.

Fine in moderation as long as you dont become a lazy fuck. Ignore "muh degeneracy" plebs, they know nothing.

Better than alcohol for mind and body

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Years and years of unemployment and mental problems, at least for me

Ok in extreme moderation, should be illegal in high quantities

Attached: 09Sep 18-bj2.jpg (3264x2448, 2.89M)

pros:
fun to grow
teaches you patience waiting for it to grow, finish flowering, dry and waiting for cure
allows you to temporarily better than they actually are

cons:
creates a nasty habit with being okay with mediocre for some people
reduces your sperm count, which may reduce your testosterone levels
costs a lot of money to buy or grow that could be invested somewhere more productive
can eventually lead to heightened baseline anxiety and paranoia
reduces your short term and long term memory even after stopping use for some time

It should be legal as it gives an indicator into peoples virtue and therefore would serve as a siphon of funds from the degenerate into the social services.

Gives magic powers to certain people.

much rather have had parents that smoked weed vs parents that drink alcohol.

And these are the cases where you dont have an dispensary and your local dealer have been growing the most intense shit imaginable

duuuuude

cigs make you smarter (science)

Attached: smoke more pol.png (1593x1265, 435K)

Legalize. It's a plant.
Everyone who wants to smoke it is already smoking it so keeping it illegal is clearly not working, and all that money is going to fun drug dealers and terrorists, when we could be taxing it and using it to fund the NHS.

Punishable by DEATH

If you smoke weed you're a low IQ degenerate.

This. Regret losing a decade of my life to that fucking shit.

I wish they weren't so bad for you, vaping and juuling is fucking gay

Nicotine is the god-tier nootropic. I prefer snus/dip though because I give something of a shit about my body.

It makes you a neurotic loser and always stuck in your own head

Dont forget that when you take a glass of wine

fucking lol just stop being addicted you schmucks

Attached: 1557364380666.png (1196x752, 21K)

Any article that starts with “why” is not journalism. And if the answer doesn’t address boredom and existential dread wrought by postmodernism and experienced disproportionately by smart people, it’s wrong.

Humans are neurotic without weed loser

I did, now have an excellent job and absolutely no desire to smoke that garbage ever again.

It shouldn't be illegal, and if you want it illegal you are an authoritarian faggot who should get fucked.
However,
If you smoke it you are a worthless, dipshit, pothead prole who should kill yourself.

I mean, It can make alot of usefull shit but turn young people into faggs

Makes people careless.

Ya but more so when they are stoned, you dumb bitch

>If you smoke it you are a worthless, dipshit, pothead prole who should kill yourself
What about edibles?

It's normal to want to experience bliss and epiphanies, it's standard human behavior.
But a lot of people make the mistake of looking for it in drugs. The problem is drugs affect the brain and nervous system in a way that adjusts how it functions in day to day life.
You might think weed isn't actually harming you, but your REM sleep decreases, frequency of lucid dreams decreases, and sobriety starts to feel like a drag depending on how often you get stoned. So those moments of bliss and epiphany become more and more scarce without the drug, and with the drug as your tolerance goes up, leaving you in a state of spiritual limbo where your consciousness ceases to develop and expand.
It also affects the reward system of your brain so your dopamine levels decrease and you start to feel depressed easier. Meditation becomes less effective, and you start to associate being stoned with your main source of dopamine in life.
This affects your life on a subtle level.
Hate your job? You'll just get stoned before and/or after work to ease the stress.
Not eating healthy? Just smoke more weed, it makes everything taste much better and increases your appetite.
No hobbies or goals? Just smoke weed. It makes you comfortable with doing nothing, it makes boredom disappear.
Boredom is a very important emotion, it drives you to do better for yourself. If you take away boredom, you may lose sense of your own decay.
Sobriety is always the best option for a man, sobriety and abstinence will force you to become a better person and constantly do productive things for yourself.

>t. wake and bake "but I swear it's not addictive - not physically addictive that is!" Blake

Yeah its natural. Stop whining

Paying billions annually to lock up niggers for dealing it is pretty fucking gay. Not like the war on drugs has won a single battle....

Attached: 1558743366712.gif (499x428, 490K)

I only smoke to hangovers and i drink 2-4 times a month. Great medicine

Dude, it wasn't the pot.

You decided to be a fucking loser until one day you decided not to be one anymore, whatever you smoked was just along for the ride.

Stop blaming your weak and cowardly decisions on "the drug."

"Oh it was that drug that made me do it, I was such an industrious hard worker before that evil drug got a hold of me and made me a demon."

No it didn't, you just thought it would be cool to be a pothead for a while, then you ended up wishing you hadn't, end of fucking story, quit your goddamned lying to save face, fucker.

How many nigger cocks have you sucked for that piece of weed you hold so dear?

Is that what dealers do? Make you suck their cocks? I thought they took money. Sounds like you know more about it than I do.

Legalizing it would make it boring and kill stoner culture.

Niggers locked up is good thing. It helps to keep their growth rate lower retard. Weed is degenerate

It's a great drug in moderation for sure. I have very minimal PTSD from a home invasion + homicide and was having crazy nightmares where I'd wake up screaming, smoke some weed and can't dream anymore. But still it made me feel extremely slow and retarded, thankfully the dreams are gone and I don't need it. all that's in the house is distillate and that shit is way too fucking strong for me to enjoy that my tolerance is gone

Pathetic and degenerate. The government needs to be more concerned about quality of life for its people than some made up nonsense like "I can do whatever I want and be a burden to society."

after almost 30 years I'm going to quit

It's not enough to effect their population, dipshit. Paying for it is gay and pointless. I'd rather keep the money for myself because I'm not a fucking faggot like you.

You can get "high" in a healthy natural way with anything from music to romance to running. Drugs are for weak faggots who can't control their emotions.

do it, shits not worth it man. being on it that long it is probably like chasing the dragon, my buddy goes through a quarter in a matter of days fucking degenerate and a waste of money

>reddit spacing
>shilling for weed
>"Dude"
>Says drugs aren't harmful and people are responsible for the affects of mild psychedelics on their brains
That user is right. Many people quit weed after over a decade of consumption and have the same realization as him.
Put the weed away, "dude."

my memory has gotten so bad that I just feel stupid sometimes.

exactly.
There's much more profound things to be found in sobriety than there are drugs, and all the experiences drugs give you are already there and can be seen without them.
You can be a chill, laid back guy without being stoned.
You can see visions in your sleep and meditation.
You can reach epiphanies just by walking through the forest and staring at the trees.
I've yet to see the harvest of drug use on a massive scale. All I see is Joe Rogan cultists, dub step music festivals, and rave girls with brain damage.

was on it almost daily for 5 years I get you, it's been months now and i still have disassociation, sooner you get off of it the sooner you can return normal. life was so dull for those months but it's slowly getting better

Got a hell of a lot better since i was a kid

There is no safe level of pot, alcohol or tobacco. The science is not there.

Want to extend your life by 15 years and not have to go see the doctor? Don't drink, don't smoke (weed or tobacco) and avoid second-hand smoke. Bonus years for consistent and moderate exercise along with 6+ hours of sleep each night.

also never fucking consume fructose.

it's rediculous, 98% THC distillate to the face, one hit has me feeling like the first time I smoked. Even the bud is retarded, it's not even enjoyable for me starting to feel like a boomer

I hate anyone who smokes anything because it's disgusting and impacts other people around you. I'd rather heroin be legalized than marijuana cigarettes. At least heroin will kill all the weak-minded low-lives more quickly than weed or nicotine.

Such as?

Refined sugar intake should also be restricted, I agree.

Weed doesnt bother me but weed smokers are extremely weak people and mostly useless. It always makes me laugh when they use things everybody else does as accomplishment "I smoke weed but I went to school and have a job!" Like that shit is impressive lol.

sugar isn't really even that bad, so long as you get fiber. But fructose is a whole different demon.

>I'd rather heroin be legalized

That's a pretty typical kike opinion t b h

It isnt the weed making yall lazy and stupid.
Youre just lazy and fucking stupid.

one of the worst things about weed (and why Jews are the main organizers of legalization movements) is that weed makes wageslavery and brainwashing more tolerable.
As long as you have weed, you don't mind working a shitty job. Every warehouse worker gets stoned, cashier, shelf stocker, etc. they stay working the same terrible jobs for years, decades, and never strive for better or rebel against the system as long as they can get stoned on the job and have a nice joint after work.

>ya'll

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 410K)

this

With the stuff you can buy in Canada you can choose the level of THC you want.

just goes to show how there will never be an agreement with these retards

It should be completely illegal with no exceptions and minimum sentencing (at least a year in Prison) Weed should not be made legal and we should strive to ban Alcohol and Tobacco while we are at it.

based and snuspilled

Attached: 1554055710497.jpg (466x700, 48K)

>actually doing work
Grow some weed and tell me how easy it is nigger

Attached: IMG_2191.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Unfortunately
Weed damages your brain
weed lmao
My future
Yep, good idea
Correlated, not caused
Escapism mechanism. Same goes for vidya games
Yes
To quit, one must want to quit.
this
Also this
At work, im treated like a literal retard because of how bad its effected me :(. Basically brain farts, not paying attention, bad memory
Heroin wont kill you until you quit and return and OD
Yes.

Oppose legalization because it's nigger tier

One of the guberments control devices .

False

>Imagining that there are countries that don't have snus
It hurts in my epa

>Weed damages your brain
WOW you have any idea how much coffee damages your brain? or toothpaste?

Yes. 100% this.

Attached: 1540165213727.jpg (640x480, 74K)

>home invasion + homicide
nigga you're gonna have to tell the story now

No and no. Im pretty sure I can tell when my brain is damaged. Daily use has done damage, not only to motivation, but to memory. Luckily, its likely temporary and returns after quitting. However, this is all while im under 25, so prefrontal is still growing. Remember, just say no.

I'm a bit complicated on it. I don't think people should just be getting wasted in general but I do see cannabis as less harmful than alcohol particularly if not smoked and think it's a better option than alcohol as a result if you have to have a vice. So ultimately I don't think it should be illegal.

However what's more important is that while the claims are exaggerated, it does have medicinal properties for people with autoimmune diseases and seizure disorders and can be an adjunct to chemotherapy with cancer and HIV treatment when people lose their appetite. Recreational use I think detracts from its legit medical uses and will keep a taboo on it.

So I want it legal because it's less harmful than alcohol, but I don't want the medical benefits to be ignored, and I don't want CBD to be the 21st century's snake oil. because of lack of research and unsubstantiated claims.. at the same time, because CBD oil is pretty harmless, while the claims might be exaggerated and people waste money getting CBD lattes and the like and getting no benefit from it, it's not going to kill anyone so it's hard to say the FDA shouldn't treat it as a food additive.

So that's the crux of the problem, the medical uses get diminished by non medical use, but it's safe enough that it shouldn't be banned or tightly regulated.

High right now

Off to score a tinny for solo bongs.

It's a weird thing. I like how it enhances our senses but I also hate how it makes me a gay pedo

I think it's fine. It's not for everyone and certainly not for anyone who's brain is still developing. Health wise there's much worse for you legal wise and I'm not even talking about alcohol and tobacco so I'm not sure why if you're against it you're not against a litany of other things but you do you.

I don't want to decide for you what you can consume, eat, drink, etc, and I don't want anyone else doing that for me.

I dislike the culture around it but honestly that culture is really easy to avoid if you want too, the dude weed lmao is a stereotype that I honestly haven't ran into in so long.

Attached: rosin-squish.jpg (640x396, 45K)

Use it for head aches relief. Done with the days chores about to get high right now.

I prefer eating it or vaping hash oil but I’m open to suggestions.

Attached: BD65E85C-5155-4879-8C8A-D77F164D90C4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Weed helped me break an addiction to cocaine and liquor. Its not even that I traded an addiction for an addiction, because although I have been clean apart from weed for three years, I dont smoke it every day. I might even go a month or two without smoking it before something makes me want to drink or bump, and instead of doing that I buy a 10 dollar joint from the dispensary and that's good enough for me.

Wish I wasn't completely autistic and could find some.
Terrified of trying to buy from a police officer or somthing so i just drink instead

Keep doing that, no reason to fuck up your lungs any more than you need too.

Attached: b102545d5623a09432d5139fa99e4fe4.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

We don't have snus here, our gobbermend wouldn't allow it 'without further studies' meanwhile pushing vaping like mad. I order my snus online tho and don't have any trouble getting it into the country.

Attached: S90628-113652.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

Lol ok

I'm a 24 year old engineer making $140,000 a year, never smoked weed in my life. Most guys my age that smoke weed still live with their parents and make $10/hr

do the math

How do you fucking do nothing but smoke DUDELMAO for such a prolonged period of time? After I finished school I spent about two weeks doing nothing but smoking around 1-1.5 grams per day and by the end of that hiatus I felt like a complete waste of life. I can't imagine how depressed I'd feel if I did that for a year even

Do you live in Alabama or something?

>offers no evidence or argument whatsoever
>flag

nebraska