POLICE HATE AND BRUTALITY THREAD

Are you still bootlicking loser?

Attached: FUCK_THE_POLICE_ml.jpg (1000x445, 38K)

That's funny...I don't remember you faggots screaming "fuck the police" on September 11th.
Why is that, I wonder?

Attached: M-9-11.jpg (500x350, 75K)

Fuck off niggers

Attached: 97D815CA-F72B-45D4-8630-C284A1A20F27.png (1455x686, 181K)

I like the fuzz
COPS reruns
*woot woot

Attached: 1548553273099s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Because I didn't need them then. And guess what... I don't need them now, either.

the only people who hate the police are either criminals or too privileged to ever actually need their help. the police around my area are actually awesome. unless you're a meth dealer. they don't like meth dealers.

>police kill more whites than blacks despite blacks having more encounters with police.
>blacks kill more blacks than cops kill blacks
>blacks kill more Whites than cops kill Whites
>blacks would be killed less by cops if blacks just followed cops orders
Aren't you the edgy little faggot?

>And guess what... I don't need them now, either.
Move to Chicago or Detroit or Compton and say that.

Are you still projecting your bootlicking fetish?

Why? So they can arrest me when I pop a carload of niggers?
>Like I said... Then or now.

LMAO all these cop loving fucks must be cops themselves or siblings of those pigs

Attached: 3462210_1.jpg (630x630, 54K)

You ever been arrested?

>LMAO all these cop loving fucks must be cops themselves or siblings of those pigs
He says on an anonymous internet imageboard and never, ever to the face of a police officer.

I got arrested last Tuesday for unlicensed selling of packaged chicken to a Leaf for 1/2 of what he pays for it at home.

I'm not a leftist but I'm scared of the police. They are not the peace-keepers they used to be.

>but I'm scared of the police
Why? If you're afraid, stop breaking the law.

Price for freedom is high

does it genuinely bother you that i dont break any laws and am an upstanding citizen?

stay mad, criminal degenerate fag

>still cant comprehend that police is paramilatary group securing the rich
Oh boy

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 6K)

you reek of privileged white kid with rich parents that has never even interacted with the police

>tfw you hate both cops and nignogs

Price for pussy is also high.

saying "fuck the police" is like saying "fuck all niggers" or "fuck all crackas"

you're just stupid and/or scared of authority, most likely because you lacked a true father-figure

NIGGERS AND GLOW NIGGERS NOT WELCOME

Attached: rAPE COPS.jpg (750x970, 169K)

Crimes without victims shouldn't be crimes.

I had a father who despised police to the very last bone. STOP BEING BLIND

probably because he was constantly being a shit person and getting into trouble. explains why you're such a shitty person and terrible poster.

You are glowing