Hey Jow Forums did you know Ted Kaczynski is still alive? Did you know that he takes correspondence and will write back...

Hey Jow Forums did you know Ted Kaczynski is still alive? Did you know that he takes correspondence and will write back? It must be awfully lonely locked up in that super max prison. Why don't we write Mr. Kaczynski a letter to cheer him up?

One sentence at a time first 30 sentences gets added. I will start:

Dear Mr. Kaczynski

Attached: Ted Kaczynski.jpg (1200x869, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4LIM9VYhB0
ticklethewrie.com/about-us/greg-stejskal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi post Priscilla everyday on Jow Forums.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

How's it going?

did you know he's a violent criminal and should be forgotten about?

Balls are stored in the piss.

He was/is right, you know.
Every fucking day it gets clearer.

Ted is just another example of why you should never take anybody under 6’ seriously.

>TECHNOLOGY IS BAD. IT'S NOT THE JEWS, TRUST ME GUIZE. IT'S TECHNOLOGY. DON'T TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR SOCIETY LOL
yeah, it's not like Ted was MKUltra'd by CIA niggers or anything, right?

How do you think good old ted is doing these days. Someone should write to him.

Piss is good for you and you should all drink it. Its why we're all so unhealthy. In the before times we just lived in the woods and drank our piss which gave us superpower projection but now we are instead enslaved by our technology.

Why did you have to be so fucking sloppy?
t. Mossad

Based

Attached: 1530634349965- front.jpg (1200x1169, 261K)

Attached: 1530634369532- back.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Wtf I want to consume and destroy now!

oops that should have said 30 posts oh well

dont be rude

Good thing I can print it off and send it in?

Thanks for mapping out the people I went to school with before I was born. Really mind blowing when you think about it.

>CLEAN YOUR ROOM

My favorite letter is his one regarding MK ultra where he basically just says "no, I wasn't brainwashed and people who claim I was are retarded and don't know anything about me".

Attached: Glowie.jpg (400x523, 13K)

sounds exactly like what someone who was MKUltra'd would say.

>Good thing I can print it off and send it in?
Sorry, I don't know the laws, can't help you

Attached: 1530636300839.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Yes, yes, hes fine.

>FBI trying to get everybody on Jow Forums on their list
>For a scribbled Ted note

remember the ancient memes my borthers, the codes to survival lie within

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (750x600, 84K)

>I don’t have time...

Lol, Uncle Ted is too busy with his life sentence to bother responding in full.

People who talk about MK ultra & Ted don't even bother to read his books or write him and ask him about it, you just retardedly repeat things you read online while ignoring the actual person.
>Nah man it's all a conspiracy I listened to this podcast that read Wikipedia articles and they told me so, why should I even bother to ask the guy the conspiracy is about?

right as always.. thanks for sharing

dont stall on me now. Only 9 more to go.

Attached: hillary clinton.jpg (681x1024, 102K)

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you don't really have an argument. You're just saying, "You don't understand him, man". He did undergo MK Ultra, this is an established fact. Give me a reason to think he wasn't a glownigger asset, because he sure as fuck acted like one. Not to mention he never named the Jew. He's not /ourguy/.

Attached: 98k7j8ck05221.jpg (671x900, 118K)

N E V E R.... F O R G O T T E N
#GreenTrust

Attached: 1558951847461.jpg (225x225, 9K)

fascism and wild nature are incompatible

>Not to mention he never named the Jew

that's becouse hes not dumb

You're so dumb even a Jew knows better than you. Let me guess this doesn't mean anything because a Jew posted it and not what Ted literally wrote? Is it lies because you didn't see him write it? You ever just think maybe you're not very smart?

Dear Mr. Ted Kazinsky
how many times a day do you wank? what do you wank to? do your shits smell up your cell.
yours sincerely, Germanon

jherrada likes to live dangerously.

No one thinks youre funny Owen. Your jokes are as cringe and Crowders.

>Hey Jow Forums did you know Ted Kaczynski is still alive? Did you know that he takes correspondence and will write back?
hes very selective with who he writes back with.

Some Highschool girl wrote him a letter after winning a contest for her writing and he said she was basically too stupid/useless to continue correspondence with. Unless you have a genius IQ and are very articulate I wouldn't bother trying

I have no issues with jews tho. I only see 2 paths. Eco / Cyber. One is freshair, the other is Kowloon walled city.

The choice is ours to make.

Hitler was a conservationist and vegetarian :)

Alright she looks like a keeper. I'll send it tomorrow when I go back to town and I will make sure there is an extra envelope and stamp so the gaurds dont fuck with him.

Attached: letter.png (873x1487, 120K)

>ur just dumb bro
Nice argument lmao. Btw, that's not a kike that faggot is on a VPN, lurk moar newfag.

>I have no issues with jews tho.
Bluepilled
>I only see 2 paths. Eco / Cyber
retarded, but Eco is the better of the two, transhumanism is a pipedream propagated mostly be Jews in academia (look up the most prominent thinkers on the subject starting with Kurzweil)
>Kowloon walled city
stop playing so many fucking video games you bugman.

yoiu better send it to him

yeah he invaded Caucasus oil fields to deep fry his onion rigs

>Nice argument lmao. Btw, that's not a kike that faggot is on a VPN, lurk moar newfag.
Nice way to not address the substance of the letter, you literal retard. You wanna know why Jews rule us? Because retards like you can't even bother to spend 15-20 minutes looking into something to see if it's true or not. No, MK ultra didn't control Teds mind, his own fucking letter with proof of this explains it, if you even bothered to read it.

>wtf he had to use the only fuel available at the time to fight a war wtF!!!

there is nothing inherently anti-eco about fascism

Attached: 1468626649973.jpg (550x310, 21K)

who is this semen demon?

Attached: Z0085492.jpg (541x480, 151K)

Which fucking letter? Post it faggot, I don't see one addressing MK Ultra

shut the fuck up bugman.

Attached: 1549309406692.jpg (750x505, 134K)

He told you, Priscilla. French singer who apparently pissed off SJWs or Boomers or both, I forget.

sheeeiiiiit nigger

BANNED!

to build a modern army you need to destroy some shit. that shit being nature. fucking single digit IQ goy

This letter you retard, actually read it and he talks about how the MK ultra stuff is exaggerated nonsense for mouth breathers. It's funny how many people think they are smart but believe everything they watch on TV.

I can't post the duplicate file in this thread, click on this image, this is him talking about it.

fuck this file,

like Israel?

btw you dont need to destroy much to get any army, destruction usually comes from war or peacetime capitalism

>newfagging this hard
Fuck off newshit

how much contact does he have with the outside world? i wonder how he knows about how destruction social media is

>amazon.com
>ask for my works from .edu
>trust the postmark
>no words in all caps
I believe this.

Attached: sleepjeb.jpg (3000x2250, 1.69M)

Whatever I was being a retard for a second (maybe due to talking to you). So you won't actually address the letter then? I thought so. He literally says the MK ultras shit didn't happen and the worst thing that happened was taking a 1.5 hour test, if you want to ignore this it's because you simply want to hold onto your retarded fragile worldview.

fucking checked

yeah like its totally possible to build a modern standing army without any industrial base. the Arapaho for example were famous for example for their tanks made out of buffalo horns and oak trees

Thread derailment.

Attached: 1556940156382.jpg (887x900, 232K)

Sjw and zommers.
But the girl on the OP pic is Alizee.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4LIM9VYhB0

Attached: hd2.jpg (376x300, 21K)

If only we had listened to you, maybe the west wouldn't be self-immolating

>He literally says the MK ultras shit didn't happen
And I should believe him just because he said so, right? Someone who was MK Ultra'd would obviously deny being MK Ultra'd. It's part of the mind control, they don't know they've been fucked with. A mind control asset saying he's not an asset is not evidence that he's not an asset faggot. You are literally a retard.

Attached: 1553803745071.jpg (474x712, 92K)

We live in a world where uncle ted handwrites urls in order to shill his book.
Goddamn it all to hell.

Go fucking kill yourself kike sucking race traitor.

What if I'm already a mutt monkey? What then? I do hate full bred niggers tho.

Attached: 1558132514879.jpg (315x301, 16K)

You were right, and so was Hitler.

lmao you're essentially saying your theory invalidates his literal evidence and words, you're fucking moron who doesn't care about the facts in front of his face. Here because you didn't read the letter.
> About 15-20 years ago a TV journalist named Chris Vlasto (If I remember his name correctly) looked up some of the other participants in the study and found that nothing had happened that was worth reporting in the media. My brief correspondence with Vlasto should be available in the university of Michigan's special collection library at Ann Arbor. On the inaccuracy of the discovery channel series, see "discovery channel TC series on Unabomer disrespects the investigations achievements", by ex-FBI agent Greg Stejskal,
ticklethewrie.com/about-us/greg-stejskal/
Honestly people like you just make us look bad because you say everyone is "in on it" because you're to lazy to even do anything but a google search about someone.

Smells like glowniggers.

>literal evidence
lmao yeah strong evidence there, him saying he wasn't mind controlled and some kike "journalist" doing what all (((journalists))) do and lying under the payroll of the CIA. Totally believable. You're glowing hard faggot. Here's a tip: learn how Jow Forums works first before you try to shill on here, fednigger newfag kike.

bump for Uncle Ted

Attached: Lucky swast.jpg (749x474, 68K)

>him saying he wasn't mind controlled and some kike "journalist" doing what all (((journalists))) do and lying under the payroll of the CIA.
Of so this journalist is a Jew now? Got proof, of course you don't all you have is your feelings like the mental midget you are :)
Sure there's a literal documentary you could watch that disproves you, but no, you won't watch it because you simply want to be right, you don't give a fuck about the truth. You're a joke, you probably don't even have the attention span to read books. Go back to spamming trump memes, that's about what your capable of.

kek, sounds like the voices of a schizo arguing before he takes a decision

>that's about what your capable of.
>about what your capable of.
>what your capable of.
>your capable of.
>your capable
>your

your
your

LMAO. You are a LITERAL retard. :DDD

This guy is overrated. Yes, he was smart about math. Yes, he holds advanced degrees and taught places most people can’t attend. Yes, he thought for himself and was courageous in following his own ideology.

But his ideology is just plain wrong. Read his book. Think critically about his thesis. I bet you will conclude, as I have, that he killed a bunch of people for some pretty stupid and arrogant reasons unworthy of admiration.

Imagine being a literal meme.

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

Pack it up guys, Ted was mossad confirmed here
It's over...

>not knowing the difference between a typo and a preschool understanding of English grammar
You've been exposed as a mental retard bro. Just face the facts.

no I think it would be funny to send him a goblydeegook letter

I wish we could talk about Teds's ideas without retards derailing everything because they think Teds is CIA because they listened to a podcast once.
Keep coping.

Nice Try CIA

Begone Glow in the dark niggers!

Always admired his nuclear hot takes. Kind of a shame hes just shilling his book for commisary bux

We should send him some memes!

Fascism is an unnatural attempt of restoring natural order.

>As a first exercise in self-discipline, you and each of your friends should send me a handwritten letter that is neat, very legible, and well-organized, with every word spelled correctly.

>with every word spelled correctly

You're not even taking your Messiah's advice. You're a literal mental retard lmao. I'm not surprised though, the CIA only assigns literal retards to shill on Jow Forums, as the competent ones move up the ladder and have more important jobs to do.

whiter than you ahmed

look at this nigger ... i sense glowing

He would have an interesting take on the propogation and permutation of memetic ideas.

liar

has anybody looked for the correspondence in the libary?

THANKS UNCLE TED