Burn the coal, pay the... Wait whaaaaaat?

Burn the coal, pay the... Wait whaaaaaat?

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-170658~2.png (1080x1598, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/family-slain-university-utah-student-170019530.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKWdpmcFvHa0ajw_ELSoDIDAktM3hNj7klY1PF91uJwiEKg2djZ8t_c13s4Fm2W6hT27usOcVsWTjdqCUA-iX-Ah20ofTJzt8-7hN0m0GZ4bPXVEvHBc9ujxp7Bknc5-3zQHwd2i14yxs1HzOLjPHX3HohP8bVK1FGzTztF7Cbvq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody fucking cares.

>parents failed at parenting
>blaim school
absolute state of roasties and cucks

Now I dislike universities as much as anyone but on what grounds are they sueing

This and checked

Even if I knew nothing about this case and saw a picture of her out of context, simply by looking at that girl's face for 2 nanoseconds, I would be able to say to you with 100% certainty "That's the kind of girl that fucks blacks."
Why is it so easy to tell? Please help me understand.

LMAO, a lawsuit against the school for fucking WHAT? Not stopping their mouthbreather daughter from reaching the natural conclusion of her upbringing?

The daughter was BLACKED, made amateur video with said BBC, BBC uses video to black mail roastie, then eventually kills the roastie.

Meanwhile the parents consented to her taking BBC like cucks.

> greece
> white

unhappiness/emptiness

((()))

Suing is out of control

She met him at a bar if I recall, why on earth would the university be responsible? If anything it's the parent's fault for not warning their daughter about the dangers of blacks. This guy was a unemployed 39 year old convicted felon yet she was still stupid enough to have sex with him. Normally I'll white knight for white women but this girl gets zero sympathy from me

This.

Are you serious? Why do they think they are gonna get even a penny?

she still dead

Because your on pol, get out of here for a while. Go workout stop being a loser.

Google her user, her father was peak cuck.

They found her? I thought they were still looking for a mattress?

Just checked, but this smells like a potential coverup. Essentially the parents get bought off so they won't reveal something crucial

She made multiple complaints about feeling in danger

Attached: IMG_20190627_171933.jpg (1536x2048, 400K)

Nvm, this is a different coal burner.

burn the coal pay the toll. NO FORGIVENESS

>She made multiple complaints about feeling in danger
So what? The accused was black. Restricting him from campus would have been a violation of his civil rights.

She wanted black cock and now she's dead like she deserved
who cares

I was just letting him know why they were suing

And of course we can't have that.

"He was a large, powerful, handsome man"

Even the court filling is cuck tier

>when the air is deadly BBC

Attached: MCCluskey.png (406x356, 311K)

>He was a large, powerful, and handsome man who was over 6 feet tall
kek, why did they feel the need to include that?

salutes with outstretched arm

BBC innuendo written by a cuck

It’s the chin. An user in another thread quoted his gramps, who said “girls with big chins are always sluts.” Also maybe because of the uniform. Athletes more likely to burn coal.

there is this thing called the police department, please file all such complaints to them and not the school or university, as they are NOT law enforcement.

Yes BUT.. The parents are arguing that BECAUSE he was black the school didnt even look into the fact because he was a convicted felon. REVERSE RACISM by the school killed her. Blame cnn and rest of msm for pushing that untouchable nigger crap

yup, shit eating midwestern Christcuck parents would've loved a nigger son in law and goblin children

her mother has something for BBC too.
Apples dont fall far from the tree

they're getting off on her literally being murdered by bbc.
just in case you needed a reminder that we live in clown world

Parents raised a dumb whore. It's their own fault. They can get fucked.

Attached: 1558191697968.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

What the fuck is the school supposed to do? Call the police, bitch.

i dont get it did the university kill her ?

>christcuck
Fuck off fedora/pagan nigger.

Wasn't the killer a older nigger she met at a bar off campus? Not even a student nigger.

>Be a turbocuck dad
>Raise strong indepndant wahmen that wants to excel at sports to make a stand against the patriarchy
>Die from a nignog
>Ask for reparashuns
Yeap sounds like a liberal sonnet.

This.

No her parent-sanctioned BBC did.

The dad insisted it be put in.

>and handsome
What the actual fuck am I reading...

>Oct. 9: Lauren learned Rowland’s real identity—including his actual age and the fact that he was a registered sex offender. At that point she decided to end the relationship. She invited Rowland to her dorm room and confronted him with the information. He admitted his sex offender status but denied the age difference. Lauren told him she was ending the relationship. He spent the night in her room and borrowed her car the following day to run errands.
This ridiculous. She finds out he's a sex offender, then invites him over to break up with him in person, then has sex with him and lets him spend the night, and borrow her car the next day. What the fuck was wrong with this girl.

She was so brave and stronk , getting her diversity dicks in.

What about fucking boomers needing to turn a profit even in tragedy?

I'm buddhist you jew worshipping fagget

Attached: 1528561261850.jpg (1400x994, 113K)

Natural progression of people letting school raise their children for them

It’s the 1000 cock stare. It’s a dead giveaway. Every. Single. Time.

56 million isn't even that much

why the fuck would you complain to a university ? isnt that shit the job of the police ?.
shit like this always baffled me, american unis feel like independent city-states with their own laws and justice-systems from what im hearing.
i could understand complaining to the administration if she worked there but a fucking student going to the uni administration with complaints seems retarded, their job (in normal countries) is to teach her, nothing else.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHH. THOT BTFO.

Mormons literally had to start letting Africans into their church because they're the only people left on Earth they can sell it to.

No, the parents just want 56 million dollars and our legal system is so cucked that they'll probably get it.

so accurate. stop trying to make the school pay the toll, the roastie has to pay it.

Attached: 1557155331589.jpg (1800x1336, 505K)

iirc the school's police called the nog and informed him he was under investigation, and then the nog, realizing it was a violation of his probation that would send him back to jail, went and killed the roastie.

so liberal faggots trying to have it both ways
the nerve of these cunts

>nigger lover parents: the school did nothing
>school: we called the real police
>police: coal burner didn't want to press charges on the nigger

I'm a liar from the law offices of Pol, Four, & Chan

>she didn't have much experience dating
get the fuck out of here. muh naive angel meets a nigger, fucks a nigger, takes pics sucking nigger dick and then doesn't expect consequences. The nigger did nothing wrong. every race traitor deserves her fate

Checked, this level of cuckoldry should only be possible in Hollywood movies.

if she wasn't shot or beaten to death eventually the AIDS would have gotten to her

Attached: little hat man.jpg (720x960, 289K)

This

/thread

imagine being an American, feeling you're in immediate danger and not buying a firearm

too stupid to live desu
sounds like she spend all her precious time complaining to people who don't care about her

The 21-year-old was on the phone with her mother, walking home from a Monday night class, when she was “hunted down” and shot seven times by her ex-boyfriend
McCluskey dated Rowland—a convicted sex offender—for about a month before discovering that he had lied about his name, age, and criminal history.
news.yahoo.com/family-slain-university-utah-student-170019530.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKWdpmcFvHa0ajw_ELSoDIDAktM3hNj7klY1PF91uJwiEKg2djZ8t_c13s4Fm2W6hT27usOcVsWTjdqCUA-iX-Ah20ofTJzt8-7hN0m0GZ4bPXVEvHBc9ujxp7Bknc5-3zQHwd2i14yxs1HzOLjPHX3HohP8bVK1FGzTztF7Cbvq

Attached: mudshark-3f303-750-375.jpg (750x375, 33K)

I thought this was that Utah girl that got uber kidnapped a few weeks ago, but it turns out the state is just full of dumb bitches.

this attractive athlete slept with a 40 year old nig who was unemployed and did years in prison. let that sink in

>He was a large, powerful and handsome man

Attached: g9a6Du.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

its not the uni's job to protect this slut from a nigger male who was not a student, who she did not meet on campus and who had no affiliation with the univ.

the parents should be on trial for teaching their daughter to be a nigger lover.

>imagine how twisted your mind must be to get naked with that guy

Attached: 1556172368308.jpg (768x768, 422K)

does she fuck blacks or did a black harass her until she said yes?

This.

Attached: 1537400812961.jpg (1200x672, 124K)

does anyone here actually know any real life coal burners?

This

Same thing happened here, school couldn't discipline the nigger AND the country couldn't deport the illegal

Attached: 1561675343678.jpg (546x800, 161K)

>blaim
Otherwise, this

and?! now she's dead and he's in jail. the universe has order.

Attached: 1556980947031.jpg (831x799, 55K)

She willingly sought out this nigger.

this nigger is handsome? the cuck parents said so. tell me there is not some mandingo fetish going with these parents.

anyone else here know obama's bisexual communist mentor who was friends with both obama's grandparents? bammy's grandparents were ir cuck fetishists who pushed their daughter towards black men.

>imagine how twisted you must be to tell her that its alright to do so

Attached: serious face.gif (256x256, 206K)

apparently the university doubled as a police station and was supposed to arrest the nig
women arent american

>gramps, who said “girls with big chins are always sluts.”

I used to work with an old guy who made a comment almost word for word like that once. I didn't think much of it at the time and had even forgotten about it till I read your post.

It all makes so much sense now.

wtf does the collage have to do with anything ?
this is the equivalent of suing netflix because he had netflix running in the background when he murdered her and she complained about him to netflix costumer support.
it's not a collage's job to protect a student from her ape boyfriend no more then it's netflix's job to protect their costumers from their homicidal ape friends.
how did the system get this bad ? is every business in america supposed to function as a personal nanny-state of every costumer ?

Because despite all their talk of equality and stronk independent womyn, they won't hesitate to paint a woman as a poor innocent easily-misled child compared to a big strong commanding man when it suits them.

She nigged when she should have zagged

not really and I live in SFL. The only ones I see in public are rich niggers with random bimbos or the occasional crack whore waiting for the bus

this, since when are unis police ? why do you have regular police then ?

>school couldn't discipline nigger
>country couldn't deport illegal
>the ensuing clashes between the 2 are somehow whiteys fault
Fuck this country, seriously.

Fuck off memeflaggot

mfw a court of law officially recognizes me as tall, handsome, and powerful

Attached: KYWWNXGKLFH3PGMBDWLMFKJX2M.jpg (623x600, 44K)

Not much hair, really average and old looking. No eyebrows.

Strange. “Fuck you, dad”?

>against school
works for me

Women are ALL whores. NEVER forgot that fact