Music

The average person listens to music 4.6 hour every day according to this study. What type of psychological effect does this have on people? Nobody in the history of man has listened to mind numbingly loud repetitive sounds this much before.

Attached: 103884-fitandcrop-717x437.jpg (717x437, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nielsen.com/us/en/insights/article/2017/time-with-tunes-how-technology-is-driving-music-consumption/
youtube.com/watch?v=ce3Fe6f-76M
youtube.com/watch?v=65eSr5vF-H8
youtube.com/watch?v=zhv_4bioxks
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ95DAKCs-I
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIELWjG8Tc
plantronics.com/us/en/product/backbeat-fit-3100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nielsen.com/us/en/insights/article/2017/time-with-tunes-how-technology-is-driving-music-consumption/

>What type of psychological effect does this have on people?
none.
psychology is a soft science and therefore should always be ignored.

>mind numbingly loud repetitive sounds
You listen to shitty music. Whatever retardation it causes for you, thats your own fucking fault you faggot.

it's like weed

When did I ever reference myself ?

>Nobody in the history of man has listened to mind numbingly loud repetitive sounds this much before.

Except soldiers, factory workers, construction workers, miners . . .

Most people are bombarded with loud noises all the time, few people have the option to listen to music, even fewer can listen to music of their own choosing.

in 3 post some 432hz retard will come in and tell you about his mystical vibrations.

>The average person

Industrial factors were 247 techno raves

i need to tell you guys about these mystical vibrations i keep getting

Music is a tool of the devil. All of it.

How?

Redpilled genres
>Classical
>Chants
>Gospel
>Electronic gospel
>Country legends
>Ambient
Bluepilled genres
>Rap
>Black metal
>Pop music
>Stoner rock
>Funk

I found all these recordings of real time radio broadcasts from the 30's-50's. They have all the adds and local news breaks, it's pretty cool. You can get hundreds of hours of these, so you can always pretend it's a better time and place, even if it's WWII.

>I don't agree with study of psychology being a legitimate science.
>That means psychological effects don't exist

Attached: 1512717073420.png (645x729, 62K)

this

Music will ruin your ability to focus.
You will become addicted and depandant of it to a degree, that you wont be able to do simple tasks without it, due to a feeling of "no motivation".
4+ hours daily is way too much

>stoner rock
You best take that back

Attached: 1561470723454.png (1000x1148, 995K)

>You will become addicted and depandant of it to a degree, that you wont be able to do simple tasks without it, due to a feeling of "no motivation".
If you are dependent on music to motivate you to do simple tasks, the problem isn't the music.

This is why type of music is important. For gods sake listen to classical. Listening to repeteive tones will make you dumb. They did studies on hip hop/rap and it literally makes people behave more degenerately. Classical music is genuinely exciting depending on the song and can be a bump to listen to. Just find something you like. It will change who you are for the better.

>DUDE, ELECTRIC YOB SLEEP WIZARD SABBATH RIFF MAGIC WEED SATAN

Attached: ELECTRIC-WIZARD-Dopethrone.jpg (699x694, 66K)

I liked stoner rock when I was a liberal depressed piece of shit in junior year of high school. The lyrics are very self hating and trashy. Not to mention it's of course Jewish.

Hardbass?

>Country
>Christian

Attached: 1554689435823.jpg (750x729, 88K)

I gave up music so long ago I can't stand any of it anymore.

You don't like this but you like degenerate stoner rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=ce3Fe6f-76M

There's far more than classical if you want to hear a crazy good nuance
youtube.com/watch?v=65eSr5vF-H8

Also check out Igorrr

Might be worth checking out something fresh if it's all gotten too tired
youtube.com/watch?v=zhv_4bioxks
You specifically liked it as a liberal because it has radical deconstructionist undertones. Especially the doom bands.
I do not appreciate the actual application of the tones and themes, meant to emphasize futility, pain, and purposelessness in as blatant a fashion as loudly and slowly as possible to spell it out for those who still "refuse" to grasp by "deluding themselves". It refuses to make room for any other possibility.

It takes rationality to the utter extreme where it becomes not just useless but counter-productive and blinding; thoughtlessly applying thought.

But I really enjoy the space that's been hollowed out, it's kind of fun to just hop the fence and endure the inverted almost mystical experience of that kind of dark shit before returning to something more palatable. In some odd way it's enjoyable on it's own right and I feel like it makes everything a bit brighter for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ95DAKCs-I

Attached: 1560528101661.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

psychology nor sociology (even more psudo of a 'science') should be ignored. Actually pretty retarded to just assume it can't be studied so just ignore it

Assumptions assumptions. I mostly listen to 80s pop, modern alternative/indie rock/pop, and EDM that isn't mind numbingly annoying. Sometimes I listen to classical. I tried listening to rap a few weeks ago but I got a headache after a week and it's of course degenerate in general. In any case I just need to laugh at "You can ride my tractor!!!"

Stimulation culture in general is the work of the devil. By focusing on worldly stimulation, it places a wedge between you and the divine. All forms of entertainment have this effect. So does eating for pleasure. So does p much everything except for praying and going to church desu senpai.

>Angiosperm plants evolved to have fruit that encapsulates their seeds
>Animals have taste buds which allows them to differentiate between eating good and harmful things
>Angiosperm fruit evolved to have sugar to appeal to animals
>Animals are now attracted to fruit and by eating the fruit help spread the plant's seeds

>"Eating for pleasure is the work of the devil!"

This is your brain on religion

>Animals eat food only because they enjoy it
>overweight, gluttonous animals exist in the wild

>overweight, gluttonous animals exist in the wild
>Thinking animals have this much access to calorie dense food

This is your brain on religion AND stupidity

They have access to food you fucking retard, but unlike humans they actually have to expend effort getting it. Humans that are fat because they like food are subhuman filth with no self control. Animals that "love eating" could very well spend their day obtaining food, but there are other things like not being a fat fuck that are more important to them, so being a fat human puts you on a lower level than a fucking raccoon

youtube.com/watch?v=2yIELWjG8Tc

>mind numbingly loud repetitive sounds
I don't lesson to nigger music.

Listening to loud music is retarded and fucks your ears up. I listen to ambient/lo fi/techno a few hours a day, generally helps drown out the noise, I enjoy it and it helps me concentrate.

I recently got these bluetooth bad boys and the sound quality is amazing, Sennheiser tier, while not drowning out outside noise so you don't hear a car honking before it BTFOs you like the in-ear canal headphones do.

And people have listened to music for millenia, whether it be banging drums, rocks or playing instruments.

>plantronics.com/us/en/product/backbeat-fit-3100

Attached: backbeat.png (314x311, 114K)

It's like stupidity hypnosis. Avoid all lyrical music. Especially american Goy-pop.

Lucifer was in charge of the choir in heaven before the fall, it's his favorite medium

I must be odd since I listen to barely any music at all, not even in the background. I might listen to one song every few months.
Usually, I just listen to audiobooks and podcasts.