Tom Petty is a prophet

Tom Petty is a prophet
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
>slippery slope predicted and ignored

does anyone else have examples of "cassandra" level media warnings about where we are now?
>in b4 Demolition Man

Attached: spiccrawling.png (625x434, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BYRTK62pVWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Predict it? He helped it happen.

This.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x450, 502K)

>commenting
>actuating

pick one

Going to admit it, that was a painful redpill.

How about this
youtu.be/BYRTK62pVWQ

Got it. I’ll skip the usual ones. (They live, falling down)

>Escape From LA.
Both the absolute state of LA and the condition of the country as a whole “no smoking in the United States of America”

Tom petty rocks! PICK UP HIS SOLO ALBUM 'WILDFLOWERS' MY FAVORITE ALBUM SINCE I WAS A YOUNGSTER IN OVERALLS! CHEERS, BUD!

Attached: 220px-Tom_Petty_Wildflowers.jpg.jpg (220x220, 12K)

Don't come around here no more

Makes me wonder just how many of those I looked up to really were just a part of the filth.

Here’s another

Attached: 7B313CBC-D545-460A-8EA9-99E9AB912B27.jpg (258x385, 22K)

???
explain what he predicted. I don't see anything specific.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

I read here that one must look at WW2 and see that the USA with the Soviet Union were the bad guys. once one takes that perspective, the current happenings become logical end results of that choice to let Jews rule over the USA from their perch in the USSR through their fingers in the American government

Fucking boomers get the pillow

Probably most of them. People who obtain wealth without having to do real work such as entertainment are always going to be degenerate because they're trying to appeal to the lowest-tier people

get the pillow lol

So so many. I’ve resorted to assuming all of them until I can prove otherwise.

Lots of stuff falls into place from that perspective. Things make so much more sense. It explains why the US government keep setting the Nationalist Chinese up to fail by insisting they keep entering ceasefires with Mao.

Running down a dream

>Zoomer discovers music video he enjoys. Wants to share it but lies about his inent.

yeah this
don't forget, most of the people in the limelight might expose the agenda in their media, but not because they hate the agenda, but because they support it

You don't know how it feels

Attached: 01010.jpg (630x770, 87K)

don't forget videodrome. its Jow Forums the movie

Since we keep talking Petty, how about the song “Joe” from The Last D.J.

Thanx user. my car has a really good soundsystem (got as a gift from my Quinceañera). The guitar chords sound bitchen and I like discovering old school music (there is so much now and I'm oblivious to past gems). Thanx, man... early 90s vibe gets my ass everytime (even though I didn't even fucking exist). :DD