Why is hypocrisy a bad thing if it benefits you?

Why is hypocrisy a bad thing if it benefits you?

Attached: 1561252297030.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6C05yFUPfM0
murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=Ann Coulter
murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=The National Review
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hypocrisy is a bad thing because when it is exposed, people judge you for utilizing it and you will lose followers/respect/support.

It isnt, that's how the left keeps winning, right wingers play by the rules while we don't.

Because it's dishonest. Frolo was specifically bad because while he recognized the degeneracy of the gypsy he also could not overcome his own degeneracy and ended up paying for it in the end.

But what if they don't find out? It's a bad thing from everyone else's perspective but you are not everyone else.

Like how the rich didn't get rich by playing by the rules.

Yep and thats why we're gonna keep winning until the rich is no longer rich. You guys are obsessed with rules and morals so its easy to crush you

It's the prisoners dilemma. If everyone plays by the rules then everything is ok for most people. If a minority breaks the rules then they rise to the top and everyone else is worse off. If the latter group subsequently goes and breaks the rules then everything goes to shit unless they restore the original order.

>but what if they don't find out
They will eventually. Hypocrisy usually has consequences, witnesses and/or victims.

> It's a bad thing from everyone else's perspective but you are not everyone else.
I was merely giving the answer for psychopaths (the external consequences) which is what I assumed you are LARPing as for asking this question. It is still a bad thing from your own perspective because traits like lying and insincerity are moral failings. Being a moral failure is bad.

> the rich didn't get rich by playing by the rules.
Low IQ over-generalization. Some rich people absolutely "got there" by playing by the rules, others did not.

Attached: 42e.jpg (451x630, 79K)

There is nothing wrong with killing Jews

> benefits you
short, or long term? You might get lucky and get away with it long-term, but it'll rot your soul regardless.

Kek, you aren't winning anything. Marxism died, the workers revolution failed and people like you who are still clinging to "old leftism" are pathetic. At least go join the faggots on the new left, they might very well succeed with their cultural revolution, but the rich aren't going anywhere, they're funding it.

Baader Meinhof Gang and the End of the Left:
youtube.com/watch?v=6C05yFUPfM0

Attached: C-R3OT5UIAAAoL-.jpg (600x752, 110K)

>It is still a bad thing from your own perspective because traits like lying and insincerity are moral failings.

Moral failings according to who?

We're giving it a test in Oregon right now.

See the man in action!
'Ann Coulter', by Walt Bismarck:
murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=Ann Coulter

That's what the right needs to understand, there are no fucking rules in killing your enemy.

High trust low kike societies assume nobody is a piece of shit so they can concentrate on useful things, this way they don't become Brazil where everything is a fucking scam or crime and you lose more time preventing and dealing with this than getting real work done. It's really hard to understand this if you are a jew because jews don't work for real.

Using hypocrisy to benefit you isn't really hypocrisy.
It's basically a tactic that has no name because it's been used to prevent humans from evolving into a higher species for longer than any recorded human history.
People think Trump or other leaders in the past few thousand years invented it. When in reality the tactic itself was used so far back for ripple effects that have grown so big that nobody knows jack shit about it.

Attached: 1544656778752.png (600x600, 370K)

Another appearance: "The National Review", Walt Bismarch
murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=The National Review

Attached: National Review-white-id.jpg (1440x1080, 39K)

>according to who
Any conscientious person? Cultural relativism is one thing, trying to spin "lying to get ahead" (aka: useful hypocrisy of the kind we are discussing) into a morally justifiable thing to do is another.

Attached: Gentlemen ideal.jpg (715x904, 146K)

Those are two separate issues, why tie them together. Fighting without limitations for survival is one thing, but there simply is no need (or gain) from being "hypocritical" for the reason I first explained: when you are caught you will lose respect, followers, and support.

You say "morally justifiable thing" as whatever "moral system" you have is the gold standard and some sort of established system that things can be in or cannot and if they cannot then they ought to be burned in hell fire or something. I'm not sure you are educated on ethics or not but what moral system are you talking about?

to people.
people hate hypocrites.
so far we have long period of comfort but normaly you would get hanged for hypocrisy as its the same as being fraud

>People hate hypocrites
Yeah no duh. I think we established this. We are talking about being hypocritical from the hypocrite's perspective.

Pseudo-intellectual, wordsalad, egalitarian nonsense.

> as whatever "moral system" you have is the gold standard
Nope, virtually ALL moral systems are against lying (which is the core of hypocrisy).

>burned in hell fire
your words not mine, i'm Agnostic

>what moral system are you talking about?
No, what moral system are YOU talking about? Please show me a few different systems that support hypocrisy.

Attached: 700.jpg (600x940, 36K)

so its the same as being a rapist i guess.
its all cool when it benefits you, but when everyone around starts raping (((you))) its not so nice anymore.

Why is rape a bad thing if it benefits you?
Why is theft a bad thing if it benefits you?
Why is murder a bad thing thing if it benefits you?

>Pseudo-intellectual, wordsalad, egalitarian nonsense.
Interesting response

>burned in hell fire
>your words not mine, i'm Agnostic
*sigh* when I referenced "burn in hell fire" I didn't mean to reference religion. I simply meant killing off something with vengeance. Here are some alternatives for you: liquidate, cancel, annul, destroy, etc.

>No, what moral system are YOU talking about? Please show me a few different systems that support hypocrisy.

Moral relativism, moral subjectivism among others

Also I like the ad-hominem attack with the pic.

Hypocrisy is bad because it sets an impossible standard for others to follow. When idealism comes from hypocrisy it means that that ideal is false. Religion probably being the biggest culprit in this.
When a roastie single mom tells her daughter not to have sex because mug Jesus, you can fucking bet that she'll be knocked up before 15 because that daughter will inherently know her mom is a hypocrite.