Fuck the mainstream media

They’re on to us

Attached: 24D32960-B3C8-4C3C-A4EF-6AD85E7BB2F1.jpg (750x927, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-first-democratic-debate-vote-now
tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-immigration-reform
youtube.com/watch?v=32Hp1LW08Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, time to revive Yang Gang

Attached: 7C223CD3-CC01-4F1D-8D0B-278BF3A911AE.png (580x390, 57K)

FUCK OFF FAKE NEW REPORTER...THEY ARE TELLING EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN Jow Forums

>OP is a phoneposter
>(((David Corn)))

Attached: 8726387567234.png (2200x1700, 255K)

The only lesson to be learned here is that we can basically write articles, by proxy.

She could probably have a better chance of winning if she played up the mommy aspect.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-first-democratic-debate-vote-now

Give mommy the energy she deserves

this. they are tying themselves in knots trying to explain how a bunch of “literal nazis” are supporting a woman of color who says all the shit they would normally like. this just proves they have no actually beliefs and they just determine their positions based off of who is agreeing with them.

also
>Russian bots

they all have to do it retard

COWABUNGA

Attached: perfect milkers.jpg (1024x640, 123K)

Lel, we should totally take advantage of this. We should falsely push fake astroturf threads that make it look like we're the ones trying to rig the Dem vote and giving them false hope, just to be lulzy.

>Hey look at this free shill farm that's helping us! We'll surely be able to cheat now.
>Fire those interns!

Loses the election
>The election was secretly rigged by a trump's secret chinese badminton farm to make us look bad. Totally not OUR fault!

I want this party to fucking crumble. I want to see liberals hang themselves in closets.

Awwoooo

Attached: A0AEA7FA-9FBE-4063-A686-FF3343D19A2A.gif (875x994, 484K)

fuck yeah go mommy

Attached: file.png (285x720, 26K)

>Literal NAZIS shipped for the left!

how many jews and jewish lover itt...cmon raise your hand i wont the ss

Last night I watched the debate cuddled with my wife, and she had to hold me as I cried when Beto started speaking spanish. I've never felt more represented and hopeful for the future of my people. Then, Cory Booker and Julian also spoke spanish and I just couldn't control the tears. I was a mess, if it wasn't for my wife's supports I'd probably chug a bottle of tequila to calm me down. Seeing those powerful men speaking the tongue of my ancestors, seeing that we FINALLY matter was one of the highlights of my life. I called my abuela in Santa Fe, she was crying too. We agreed to call all our relatives and convince them to vote democrat next year.

Let’s do it. We know they read our board now

I'm not a troll; I want mommy to win.

The Ron Paul treatment has started.

>tie her to "Jow Forums lunatics"
>when she makes sense, ignore her
>giver her no media coverage
>hope she quits

The new craze...
>Spam pol with 3 or 4 IPs about some dumb bitch
>Argue with yourself
>Write news articles about how trolls are talking about bitch
>...
>PROFIT!
kys

Niggers

at least the nomination

And then my wife and abuela took turns pegging me.
#ItsHerTurn

>Suddenly the left is the arbiter of Nazi propaganda

>reddit far right extremists have taken to Tulsi, calling her "gib milks"
>is this the end of ???

It's the end of history. Fukuyama was right all along.
Also, checked.

based

She’s such a QT 3.14

>its the russians!!!
>its the trolls!!!
or maybe you fags suck and all your shit is boring and retarded and unable to excite anyone.

Journalists should be asked to provide proof about anonymous internet posters not being them.

why is it always some blue check mark literally who boomer talking about shit way over his head

Glowniggers everywhere

Attached: glowey_man.jpg (490x640, 15K)

I want madam president mommy gabbard to tuck me in at night and caress my pee pee til I squirt -squirt

Glowniggers, kikes, journos, the shills are everywhere. Absolute fuckin Clown World.

fuck off Glownigger!

>They're call her mommy.
>Mother Jones.

What did Corn mean by this?

shill spotted

I don't like her, but my dick sure does.

Lol

Fuck politics I just want to put a beautiful mixed race baby in her.

>us
fuck yourself, Shareblue shills

This

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HERE SINCE BEFORE 2012 OR BEFORE PAY ATTENTION YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

It worked with drumpf because Republicans like 4chin trolls

>THE ALT RIGHTS NEW CRAZY GOD THEY WORSHIP

More controversy, more coverage, more votes.
Don't believe any of that shit the MSM puts out its all propaganda. Shills fuck off I ain't voting for some fucking monkey to take my rights away.

fuck off nigger. we know youre in it for the gibs

Fuck off Shareblue

Shareblue cuck

muh reparations and shieet

>did pic related
Wtf there's a synagogue in bumfuck, Louisiana? I honestly thought da joes were just a myth

If you're not here for the plane crash, maybe you shouldn't have gotten on, brother.

Attached: 1556255927115.png (711x389, 202K)

She seems pro illegal immigration,
tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-immigration-reform

Am i missing something? It is ridiculous to support anyone who wants more dumb mexicans flooding the country

tilsi doesnt look like tulsi in that pic. she looks like some jew in that pic. not a slur she looks like a jew a random jew like jenane garafolos 3/10 cousin who had got a spray on tan

>.t boomer who wont give up his own gibs

Based and cuckpilled.

Lol whats that sounds cool

You're not fooling anyone.

Attached: 1530335243628.jpg (1000x910, 182K)

it serves several purposes to support her for now
>denounces neocon wars
>makes kikes mad
>milk

She is a minority and a woman. I thought that Jow Forums users were all racist? Shouldn't they be ok with the support for intersectional candidates?

COWAMOMMY

I really don't think you can tell us what to do here.

Attached: iVuBAr5.jpg (1080x719, 560K)

give it up shlomo, we know its you

She played goalie for the dartboard team in college.

Attached: IMG_1984.jpg (640x823, 82K)

In that case, you might as well continue to support Trump and give the kikes eternal blue balls.

Hail tulsi! Hail the alt right!

Attached: 4B1AB63D-247B-4215-B6E4-3EF397C8A2F3.jpg (1280x960, 142K)

its like some one skinned tulsi and grafter her face onto a fatter woman. bet that shit is going rancid just like bills face went rancid. doesnt matter if you take the immune system blocker pills the body will eat necrotic tissue

In that case, should we start to ironically support Booker and Castro?

Attached: 55539272_468034353738353_239392324503732224_n.jpg (578x370, 31K)

>They're caling her mommy
my sides. That is why I like hanging around with you nazis.

M O M M I E
I
L
K
I
E
S

Picture without cgi, doctored up, or caked in make up....kinda like a real person

Lol niggers already get gibs. It's you that pays then says no to effectively cancelling out gibs to blacks. You know existing benefits received come out of your 1k dividend right? Retard.

the point is to try to fuck with both sides
if mommy somehow gets the nomination, it'll be better to have her against trump in case he loses

>Jow Forums wants to give the power of a US president to a woman
Lost your damn minds desu

are you false flagging kikes?
because if you're a kike you're a bit blatant

Then you're better of spamming Yang Gang again so you would at least get neetbux

FUCK JANNIES

This shill keeps spamming the same pic in every thread thinking it changes something.
Please show us your openly anti-semitic candidate by all means.
Meanwhile we'll do with the one that is under constant attack by both right-presenting AND left-presenting kikes.

yang is also marginally less shit than most dems but he's bottom tier in terms of clout

This is good we have their ear, now we should use that power to get out the message

Nothing wrong with mommies

I'm so happy that we got to see her MASSIVE MOMMY MILKERS last night

Fuck, Lauren Southern really aged in this photo.

6 gorillion, never forget

Tulsi is genuinely the least offensive democrat to me. This is the smarter play than the media did with platforming trump to cost the GOP the election. At least we get something tolerable if it blows up in our faces.

This post will be reported by the media.

Funny stuff. She has no alt-right fans. Just leftist losers coming here and pretending to be Tulsi supporters, in the idiotic hope that some of us will be fooled, and join the club, too. I often wonder if we are lucky or unlucky to have such stupid enemies.

They should have seen the Natalia and AOC posts.

Attached: skellington.png (666x666, 178K)

a non-white transvestite mental patient

Attached: dude.jpg (489x395, 62K)

>David Corn
literally who. sounds like some dumbass jew shill who tried to think of the most american name possible and just came up with "corn"

G I V E PLS

If it's not approved candidates like bieden or bernie the MSM will say they only have troll support.

how can we capitalize on this to help Donald Trump get reelected?

>tfw the only Jews in a 100 km radius are messianic jews

Feels good man.

>Implying the MSM didn't make this up and didn't shill for her here just to have something to write about.

But Redditfugees will eat this garbage up and then post OP's pic on Facebook for retards to share.

kek, look at the replies. Dems don't even need super-delegates anymore, they can just say the inconvenient candidates are russian plants. Worse than /pol with saying everyone is a kike lover or controlled op.

youtube.com/watch?v=32Hp1LW08Yc

someone has to run the local newpapers, tv stations and banks user