US Navy P-8 was to be USS Liberty 2019

But Iran didn't take the bait.
This scenario makes perfect sense if you understand the history of false flag events in the Zionist era from the USS Liberty through 9/11.

Joel Skousen,alt-media geopolitical analyst and former USMC aviator, states the drone was sent along to follow and record the shoot down of the P-8! This is what Iran meant by sparing American lives. They were sent in to be sacrificed and Iran knew this so instead they targeted the drone!
ln.sync.com/dl/6e9012740/7qh4a7fm-x4rjmfar-x6ufr2rs-ksnvxm4s

Attached: Iran shoots drone not P-8.jpg (634x412, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chS7hcIr0Nc
veteranstoday.com/2017/07/11/but-sir-its-an-american-ship-never-mind-hit-her-when-israel-attacked-uss-liberty/
haaretz.com/us-news/but-sir-its-an-american-ship-never-mind-hit-her-1.5492908
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2017/07/17/another-media-cover-up-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/
youtube.com/watch?v=9p_fwC8HvRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh, one way or another it'll be something new and unexpected.

I'd say the Gulf of Tonkin incident is a better analogy, but otherwise yes.

After Trump offers to talk with Iran the New York Times intentionally misinterpreted Iran's Supreme Leader's comment that the US is responding to retarted provocations into a personal insult in order to trigger Trump's ego and set the stage for yet another false flag that he will not be able to restrain himself from responding to. These people never quit, and why should they? They never face a penalty.

Attached: eteam.jpg (600x456, 174K)

quality post user. please, have a (you)

Attached: 1558911695618.png (600x1078, 485K)

It's probably interests in our own government that want to get us into war.
I don't think Trump wants war.
He likes to build shit, not destroy shit.

Q predicted this

BUMP

btw play this on double speed its based af
youtube.com/watch?v=chS7hcIr0Nc

Bump

Correct

Attached: FB947B19-E851-4C05-AFF3-D9D0F50E247C.jpg (1024x651, 88K)

Do you guys call them shemales, transexuals, or dick girls?

What’s up shill, do you know that karma is real. Good luck buddy, death doesn’t stop the ride

What?

you're a clueless retard that doesn't deserve to live, that's what

You stupid fucking leaf. I bet you wouldn't say that to my cock in person faggot.

No shit, but it's not over yet.

Attached: bolton netanyahu plotting.png (567x442, 293K)

the only correct answer is guy/buddy/lad/bro or anything relating to male
nothing pisses them off more

Go away boomer. You’ve already destroyed the country don’t destroy this board.

I WANT to believe the USS Liberty was intentionally attack by Israel. Anything legit show it was intentional? Just looking for help so i can redpill others

Dude, the sinking of the Lusitania was a false flag. This shit started much earlier...

Explains why Trump "ordered" the strikes, a seemingly absurd respone to a minor drone being downed, it was pre-planned. And his odd talk about how it would have been very different if American lives were lost. Guess they realised a downed drone wouldn't be sufficient to rally the goyim so called the operation off.

What's the electro-optical system on the Global Hawk look like? I haven't seen that it has one capable of tracking aircraft. Explain in detail.
>inb4 you cant u fuckn larper

Holy shit a P8 just flew over my house!

test

Wow...if that's true that is one really fucked up thing to do to that flight crew. They must be aware of it...I wonder if any of them will blow the whistle on this.

It's not a conspiracy, it happened.
veteranstoday.com/2017/07/11/but-sir-its-an-american-ship-never-mind-hit-her-when-israel-attacked-uss-liberty/
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2017/07/17/another-media-cover-up-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/

Why would they shoot down anything if they knew it was bait?

>guys marked for sacrifice
>gonna open his mouth about it
Doubt

If he did they would just disappear him.

Yea they ate throttling the board. Alot of my posts gotta be submitted multiple times

youtube.com/watch?v=9p_fwC8HvRs

>it's a conspriacy, not a 100x increase in user load because of dem debates

yeah what;s up with the board for the last half hour?

They probably thought the P8 was going down regardless of anything they did so they took out the what was going to film it.

The board is dead af, no way traffic increased.

Pilots are aware this could happen. I was doing this in an S-3 about 28 years ago. Skirting Iranian airspace, just like the drone was, trying to get them to light us up with a fire control radar so we could triangulate the positions of their air defenses.

I guess that makes some sense but I still think it'd be safer to not engage at all. I quite liked the officer/people in charge of the SAM being spies better. Weren't they being investigated?

Attached: images-2.jpg (308x164, 5K)

Attached: bolton craves.jpg (498x520, 46K)

That sound scary AF but still a bit different than being used as bait for cassus belli.

Probably even older

Attached: rememberthemaine.jpg (474x346, 42K)

Reportedly the SAM which downed the drone was Iranian made and mobile.

Attached: wp_ss_20190621_0004-1.png (466x310, 165K)

this is an israeli publication. how do they get away with publishing this? why would they disseminate this to the world?

Attached: 1555889894378.jpg (249x250, 14K)

It's well known in talk podcast circles internal Israeli news media is far more revealing that the western media.

user delivers. Thank you OP.

Amid the slag of pol slide d&c a gem appears.