Is Pizzagate still a thing?

I haven't heard anything about Pizzagate for ages

Attached: l_menu_100.jpg (800x533, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bologna.repubblica.it/cronaca/2019/06/27/news/reggio_emilia_falsi_documenti_per_allontanare_bambini_dalle_famiglie-229743324/
youtube.com/watch?v=4OGFmOR3jnc
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyMwNRvtd8
milehighcomics.com/newsletter/061519retail.html
westword.com/arts/mile-high-comics-founder-chuck-rozanski-opens-a-new-chapter-as-bettie-pages-11241962
archive.fo/cnCV6
youtube.com/watch?v=dGC_TVt4EQE&feature=youtu.be
magaimg.net/img/sxt.gif
magaimg.net/img/7wmd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6h.jpg
magaimg.net/img/2ql.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wm7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6j.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6k.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6l.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wma.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6n.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7j92.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6c.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6d.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7d6e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7z9j.png
magaimg.net/img/7wlu.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wm3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wlx.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wly.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wlz.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wm4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wm1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wm5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wme.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wmf.jpg
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/140554NCJRS.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jvLEBXO3A9Y[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=S4fb4drU5nw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=0PTG0CB_biM[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=rwAPCGufvU8&t=1339s[Embed]
mobile.twatter.com/fiNNtheBeaner/status/1131662040802578432
ansa.it/english/news/2019/06/27/probe-into-scam-to-give-foster-kids-to-acquaintances_abe54b92-e6e6-4194-bc3d-0d6234631a6a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nVKTcaE3I8k
northjersey.com/story/news/local/new-york/2019/06/20/rockefeller-sex-abuse/1509819001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizza sounds delicious

Attached: pizza.jpg (1500x1125, 267K)

DO WE HAVE A MOTIVE FOR THE VEGAS SHOOTING...

There's a string of mysterious suicides in the NYPD, but I don't intend to bother with it much util we get closer to the elections.

It will be coming back into the news pretty soon.

Attached: 1551679826052.jpg (1600x1092, 339K)

Fruits on pizzas are only hated because of imagination lacking npcs. The sugar compliments the salt in the cheese and hams perfectly.

The NXIVM threads are a continuation.

>fruits
>hams
svens are cute

thats literally pineapple with ham on pizza. are you braindead?

A jewish sex cult was judged a few days ago and Epstein's cases were revised by some court.

Okay thanks, I was wonder happened to Pizzagate mainstream media said it a conspiracy theory

fruits and hams is more kawaii desu ^_^

This site is a cancer

Attached: CvOZ8_OWEAAmplc.jpg (693x322, 31K)

A new variation of pizzagate will arise in the 2020 campaign. Republican's always accuse their opponents of being a pedophile

whatever you say tsun-tsun :3

It was a bullshit conspiracy theory kept alive by /x/ tier retards.

Attached: images(74).jpg (512x288, 20K)

this is a cake you fucking idiot

Looks delicious user

cake is a lie; pizza is 4evar

>I haven't heard anything about Pizzagate for ages
Yes

Fuck off shill

Reggio Emilia. Italy

kids brainwashed by doctors, psychologist to falsely testify against parents.

kids are threatened while psychologists wear the clothes of evil characters from fables

kids electrocuted

kids brainwashed and legally sent to chosen families, which happen to have pedophilic issues, another family jusr ran a sex shop.

Found one!

Attached: Brainlet.png (215x235, 4K)

The media jews are the ones who decided that "pizzagate" referred exclusively to Comet Ping Pong and etc. Call it "child sex-trafficking in service of the elite" and there's never a question as to whether or not it's still "a thing."

Rich people diddling kids provided to them by networks protected by those same rich people is a global phenomenon.

The true names are NXIVM and spirit cooking

Pizzagate is how the media spun it.

Reggio Emilia, Italy. Kids brainwashed to accuse parents of abuses that never really happened. Doctors, Psychologist and corrupt adopters have been jailed.

Seems strange, but the psychologists were threatening the kids while wearing outfits as the evil characters of some fable and electrocuting them to instill false memories.

Moreover, the adopters had criminal issues in the past, like kids abuse, while another just ran a sex-shop.

>bologna.repubblica.it/cronaca/2019/06/27/news/reggio_emilia_falsi_documenti_per_allontanare_bambini_dalle_famiglie-229743324/
Source:

From an 8ch thread
This popped up in my kikebook feed moments ago, prompting me to investigate that the major online comic shop, "Mile High Comics," apparently hosts a monthly drag show aimed at indoctrinating children into becoming trannies. The owner of the shop has come out as a drag queen, and now openly hosts a monthly vent aimed at children. The shop is apparently also complaining online that some folks might think indoctrinating children is wrong and protesting the retailer.

I've also included here some photos of the drag shows showing children being sexualized.

Videos discussing the drag shows:
youtube.com/watch?v=4OGFmOR3jnc
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyMwNRvtd8

Their website:
milehighcomics.com/newsletter/061519retail.html

Some old news story with an interview with the fag behind it:
westword.com/arts/mile-high-comics-founder-chuck-rozanski-opens-a-new-chapter-as-bettie-pages-11241962

>We’ve had haters post horrible screeds, but 90 percent or more seem to be from out-of-state hate organizations, or are fictional “bots.” I’m only bothered by the negativity because it is a distraction from the good deeds that I am trying to accomplish. Given our current administration’s embrace of hatred and divisiveness, the vitriol surprises me not i n the least. That having been said, I believe that the only way to defeat hate is through love and positive acts. You can beat someone into submission, but actually changing their minds requires becoming important to their lives. It would also help considerably if our political climate were to become less divisive.

This is full on Pizzagate shit! Someone needs to investigate these sick fucks!

Attached: 46792c550a3d61f2fb99bc87131554a4e0cdd38033716b000aefe28de7b4ca0e.png (451x587, 416K)

All of the people most strongly against pizzagate turn out to be pedos. Look up doctor pizza from twitter for example and his opinions on pizzagate. Idk just seems like a deflection tactic. Not like a poor fag like you could afford a stay at the Pegasus museum.

I am really fucking hungry.

>Spirit Cooking
That's also "the media" I.E Reddit, because all it did is put all blame on Hillary and nobody else.

For example, it's not "deep state" is Jews.

Attached: 30f0c989090237588d16438972604c922e4e6a27089bf53e2ffbb0b3fa7ca222.png (1366x4604, 3.93M)

Moshe’s Law:
The less you hear about something from the corporate MSM the greater the chance it’s true

Attached: 33EF6A6B-335B-49B1-8D72-F132D22A2AE7.jpg (677x995, 274K)

Attached: b8c902a327343e299dfd5d8b28b1a3aa12f2cddabb5bb6afbb32dc5752eebdb6.jpg (4032x3024, 945K)

Attached: c8a967c6a77c58901ecfc2c2018be7c9bb4f11f9ef754171f17c9a438cd02507.jpg (475x498, 49K)

Like your shitty country gets to make any important decisions. Fuck off.

That Powerpuff Girls show is nasty.

Attached: accurate.jpg (720x480, 115K)

>Police in the northern city of Reggio Emilia made the arrests after an investigation started in 2018 revealed an alleged network of carers who used methods including electroshock to make the children believe they had been sexually abused. The network then allegedly gave the children to foster families in exchange for cash, while keeping gifts and letters sent to the children by their real parents hidden in a warehouse that was discovered by police.
The alleged abuse was reported by Italian media and confirmed to AFP by police in Bibbiano, near Reggio Emilia, on Thursday.
"These accusations, if confirmed, are frightening and shocking," Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said at the G20 meeting in Japan. The accused include psychotherapists working for a social work association in Moncalieri, near Turin, and the mayor of Bibbiano. To brainwash the children, those arrested allegedly forged child-like drawings with sexual connotations and used electroshock therapy as a "little memory machine" to create fake abuse memories, while the therapists are accused of dressing up as "wicked" children's story characters. ( WHOA!! O_O )
The probe codenamed "Angels and Demons" revealed a scheme to "pass off as a model welfare system for abused minors what was in reality an illegal business to the children's detriment," La Repubblica newspaper reported.
archive.fo/cnCV6
Straight MK Ultra experiments. These fucking kikes.

Remember the Pelzer SC connection with Elsagate? I feel like this is just more than an ARG like the WorldCorp videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=dGC_TVt4EQE&feature=youtu.be

Pizzagate 101
magaimg.net/img/sxt.gif

#Spiritcooking
magaimg.net/img/7wmd.jpg

Newfag rundown on the players
magaimg.net/img/7d6h.jpg

It all started with Hawaii bro and secret pedo media distribution bunker
magaimg.net/img/2ql.jpg

Comet ping pong connection
magaimg.net/img/7wm7.jpg

Comet ping pong was hacked during the election and Anons found this download portal but couldn't get further
magaimg.net/img/7d6j.jpg

On a separate page Anons found pizza menu items in detail
magaimg.net/img/7d6k.jpg

And these pictures. They've essentially been completely blacked out. NSFL
magaimg.net/img/7d6l.jpg

Comet ping pong false flag shooter
magaimg.net/img/7wma.jpg

#Elsagate rundown
magaimg.net/img/7d6n.jpg

The CIA has been running child trafficking rings since the beginning. Definitely NSFL
magaimg.net/img/7j92.jpg

They've been threatened before and they killed a sitting senator and her husband
magaimg.net/img/7d6c.jpg

It's all about the adrenochrome
magaimg.net/img/7d6d.jpg

Justin Beiber snaps because he was pimped out
magaimg.net/img/7d6e.jpg

Child actress Heather Orourkes, 5, raped to death by Hollywood executives.
magaimg.net/img/7z9j.png

Sex trafficking of children on YouTube
magaimg.net/img/7wlu.jpg

More #pizzagate
magaimg.net/img/7wm3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wlx.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wly.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wlz.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7wm4.jpg

Tony Podesta smocking Trump tweet
magaimg.net/img/7wm1.jpg

Anderson Cooper slips up, #pizzagate
magaimg.net/img/7wm5.jpg

Israel children farming
magaimg.net/img/7wme.jpg

Allister Crowley and human sacrifice
magaimg.net/img/7wmf.jpg

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/140554NCJRS.pdf

Attached: Bryan-Singer's gay blood pool.jpg (636x602, 71K)

Read previous threads to understand where we're at
Original:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

6th:

7th:

8th:

9th
10th
>NXIVM SATANIC CULT 'LEADER' FOUND GUILTY AS CHARGED
youtube.com/watch?v=jvLEBXO3A9Y[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=S4fb4drU5nw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=0PTG0CB_biM[Embed]
Look who else is involved.
>JAMES ALEFANTIS
>STORMY DANIELS
>ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN
>ANTHONY WEINER
youtube.com/watch?v=rwAPCGufvU8&t=1339s[Embed]
NXIVM members include but not limited to:
>Keith Raniere
>Nancy Salzman
>Barbara Bouchey
>Toni Natalie
>Sara Bronfman
>Clare Bronfman
>Nicki Clyne
>Allison Mack
>Sarah Edmondson
>Mark Vicente
>Nigel Havers
>Goldie Hawn
>India Oxenberg
>Catherine Oxenberg (Tried getting her daughter out after everyone was arrested, read Captive)
>Sarah Edmondson

Some of the currently running quests:
Golden Cradle Educations
Lynn Forester De Rotschild
RYB Red Yellow Black (Chinese)
A Capella (NXIVM / Raniere ea ties)

Attached: Hillary_Clinton_Lorenzo_Zambrano_TecMilenio.jpg (1440x960, 1.11M)

This, ya'll niggas need to pay attention to nxivm thread. The shit is literally the pizza cult.

pizzagate, htg, and nxivm are all the same thing

>that image

Attached: jay-leno-jay-leno-if-god-doesnt-destroy-hollywood-boulevard-he-owes.jpg (289x289, 17K)

Please stop defaming the good name of Pizza with this threads about pedos. It's very culturally insensitive and I feel personally attacked. I'm literally shaking

No, it was just a pizza place. And this is just art.

Attached: 1a.jpg (1080x1080, 243K)

YES

Attached: oizza witch nxvim.jpg (1124x861, 115K)

Wtf

Lurk more faggot

They’re still here the threads just get shill’d and slide’d. Also Pizzagate is not referring to a single pizzeria but the bizarre language in the Pedosta email.

Many of these famous people throughout history were pedophile Satanic sodomites. This sketch by DaVinci can take a whole other meaning

Attached: buggery.jpg (471x527, 52K)

mobile.twatter.com/fiNNtheBeaner/status/1131662040802578432
Leak of NXIVM branding video

PIZZAGATE became PEDOGATE -
A much broader scope - International - Eagle Eye -

from today:
ansa.it/english/news/2019/06/27/probe-into-scam-to-give-foster-kids-to-acquaintances_abe54b92-e6e6-4194-bc3d-0d6234631a6a.html

youtube.com/watch?v=nVKTcaE3I8k

from June 20, 2019
- northjersey.com/story/news/local/new-york/2019/06/20/rockefeller-sex-abuse/1509819001/

"Dr. Reginald Archibald sex abuse survivors speak out, attorneys slam Rockefeller Report-"

- @ Rockefeller University Hospital - Dr. Reginald Archibald postmortem is accused of possibly 1000+ sexual abuse victims that occurred over decades.

REPORT RELEASED: Rockefeller University Hospital knew about alleged sex abuse as early as 1960s

HUNTING GROUND: Dr. Reginald Archibald allegedly used Boys & Girls Club pools to hunt for victims
("used his position to abuse children as young as 2 years old")

FIRST CASE: Rockefeller University Hospital sexual abuse letters lead to unique victim lawsuit

JUDGE SPEAKS: Retired judge reveals his childhood sex abuse so others will file Child Victims Act claims

"Archibald kept a cabin on a remote island in Canada where he invited patients, according to Rockefeller's own report. "

- Thanks to New York's ‘Child Victims Act’ they may soon have their day in court.
> The act, which extended by five years — to age 28 from 23 — New York's statute of limitations that allows victims of felony child sexual abuse to file civil lawsuits. It also provided a one-year, one-time-only period to seek civil action, regardless of how long ago the abuse occurred.

This article is on a USA today network website.
Harvey j00stain, Spacy, NXIVM started things. But no kids....
> literally every adult needs to wake the fuck up please.

Attached: 2gsjgna1uruvUuS7ndh9YqVwYGPLVszbFLwwpAYXa3Z866Cckxwf4ZfkVdkxoR6oSnUD2xyd1nxqJge6KHXNxeUooffjpieUdsqT (360x240, 123K)

Yes, it's a thing.
If Trump drops the pizzagate redpill alongside the 9/11 mossad redpill, then he will get his face on Mt. Rushmore.
There's still hope, but it's possible that he will cuck for the pizzacabal and the middleeastcabal. In that case, we are all doomed to techno-dystopia.
Mods are compromised so all the good pizza threads get moved to Jow Forums. The Dan Harmon baby skit video and the JusinTV king jellybean cartoon creator pizzaface skit were damning but got moved to Jow Forums right away.
Again, odds are that we end up in a techno-dystopia future where if you have attractive kids then the big media companies get to show them elsa spiderman videos to brainwash them and then a commissar gets to consensually and legally fuck them, and if you try to intervene at any step in the pizzafucking pipeline you'll lose your job and lose custody of your kid for being a antipizza bigot.
But it's OK! We have freedom! Even though freedom means that inherited wealth is free to buy addiction and pizzapipeline infrastructure to behaviorally and financially enslave the normies, it's OK because it's all consensual. Poverty is consensual. Wage-slavery is consensual. Food addiction is consensual. Media addiction is consensual. Credit card debt is consensual. Homelessness is consensual. Suicide out of despair is consensual. FREEDOM!

Attached: pizzagate_chart.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

can't post

Yes but I can't drop my redpills.
Says "connection error".

nvm is ok now.
odd that it let me post only when i phoneposted to state that i was unable to post.

>Is Pizzagate still a thing?
nope. tne cabal won in 2017 and has been biding their time ever since. back to square one in 2020

Kinda weird how the owner of that pizza place ended up watching snuff films at an NXIVM event. Sure am sleepy