Shaneequa is 5 mo pregnant

>Shaneequa is 5 mo pregnant
>her man is fucking some bitch on the side
>shaneequa confronts the side bitch
>starts fight, side bitch shoots her
>baby dies from the gunshot
>Alabama lets side bitch go, arrests Shaneequa for manslaughter

She got shot and is now arrested for manslaughter for her own child being killed by someone else. I used to think Alabama was based, but wtf seems like they’re intentionally going out of their way to act racist and crazy. Is this some jew trick to galvanize the left? Is everything a jew trick??? Fuck

Attached: 147B640B-E237-4310-AE43-DFF48A3CFE05.jpg (1600x900, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/alabama-woman-charged-fetal-death-shooter-free-63984247
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck sorry
abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/alabama-woman-charged-fetal-death-shooter-free-63984247

>An Alabama grand jury on Tuesday decided to indict a woman Wednesday with manslaughter for allegedly initiating and continuing a fight with another woman that ultimately lead to the shooting death of her unborn baby, a report said.

get your facts straight faggot, she initiated the conflict, which i. most states constitutes the offence.

she should have just aborted it then she would not be charged

Don't start what you can't finish, nigger.

Attached: op-is-a-nigger-nasty-fucking-nigger.jpg (451x344, 125K)

This is what happens when people who’ve been inbreeding for decades make their own laws

gas em both

Ok so don’t ever start a fight then right? Because you might get shot and blamed for it?

Can’t abort it because alabama. Which I’m cool with by the way. This just seems like too much. It’s illogical.

I guess. I mean, if no one got charged that would sort of make more sense i suppose.

Maybe, ive been actually liking the new changes up until this. Just seems like either there are details missing or its a fucking set up

>5 months pregnant
>Thinks it's a good idea to instigate a fight with another person
>Implying she didn't know what type of man he was (player) when she got with him

I get it, she shouldn’t have been there. But i feel like there’s mountains of precedence that suggest this arrest is highly irregular.

i doubt a jury would convict for this

unborn baby murder laws have been around for decades. Same thing would happen if she was 5 months pregnant and smoking crack she would be charged with manslaughter.

Oh no, she is off to prison for a good solid 2 years for murder.

>assault someone
>get shot by the defender
>go to jail for killing child/endangering others

whats the problem? are you implying we cannot defend ourselves against sheboons just because they happen to be pregnant? the nigger attacked and deserved to be shot, also its no different than attacking someone while holding a newborn baby in her hands, she would have been charged with child neglect in that scenario also no doubt. All laws seem racist and disproportionately affect niggers simply because niggers have low IQ and no impulse control and thus cannot comply with even the most simply and agreeable laws.

only in America

Attached: Screenshot - 06282019 - 01:34:29 AM.png (660x392, 264K)

Yea retard that's the risk you take engaging in aggravated assault towards someone

everybody wins.

killer got to defend herself legally from attack
deadbeat dads welfare baby is dead that he didnt care about anyway
pregnant woman got rid of baby of man who cheats.
yea itll cost money to put her in jail but her life will be better -2years instead of -18 raising baby and 2 years prison costs taxpayer less than 18years welfare.

everybody won. literally, even the tax payer

Yes. Life isn’t movies or vidya faggot. Don’t act like some nigger thug you’re better than that.

wtf these sheboons are kinda cute

help me

Attached: 1555651265138.jpg (462x406, 23K)

>Ok so don’t ever start a fight then right?
umm, yes? That's literally what aggravated assault is.

That i get, but don’t you think these situations are different in some way?

First of all no one said she like swung first or anything. Yes she went to confront the side bitch but im not sure its clear that shaneequa instigated violence.

Look i dont go around picking fights but i can imagine a situation in life where im inclined to punch someone

>nigger thug
>not the one that shot a pregnant lady in the belly, the one that got shot
This confuses me

She started a fight pregnant and someone used self defense. Nothing is off here. She’s obviously unfit for motherhood and the baby’s death is her fault. I see nothing wrong with this ruling.

I'm surprised the other negress legally owned the firearm. Or did she?

yes that is a well accepted law in western civilization.

>but don’t you think these situations are different in some way?
In what way Both involve reckless endangerment of the child you're pregnant with.

she didn't have to confront anyone, she didn't have to engage in a fight, she didn't have to get shot by another person using a gun in a self-defense. Why are women so fucking retarded and blame "side bitch" and not a man that's cheating on them?

I don't know about manslaughter but it is very irresponsible to pick physical fights when you're pregnant. Honestly the jury probably just convicted her because shes a dumb nigger.

Show flag, faggot.

I would! as a pregnant woman with more than 3 months she should have known better than to engage another person in a fight.

Yes, retard. If you attack me with a machete and I shoot you dead on your tracks, it's your fault not mine.
This is literally criminal law 101.

Most government actions in America are Jewish tricks.

maybe just don't start a fight while you have a child growing inside you, at least not to the point it escalates into a gunfight. notice the jury ruling blames her for not just starting a fight, but continuing it.

Ding ding.
Fucking nigger

You can start whatever you want nog, just know that I will draw my side arm and obliterate you before you can manage to throw a second punch.

they should both be arrested for being niggers. you cant claim self-defense against a pregnant woman. just walk away lmao

im not cool with a state that is composed of more than 50% niggers not having legal abortions. last thing i want is more niggers in this country. we already have enough crime problems cause of them

Leaf sounds like a cuck. Nothing new. As an able bodied man I would dominate a prego if she tried to physically assualt me.

BASED alabama
BASED

Thread retard
OP is a retard
It isn't. If you initiate an altercation and that results in an innocent bystander being killed, your ass is on the hook. There is absolute zero reason to ever put your hand on another adult aside from defending someone. If that rule is followed, no physical altercation ever occurs outside a guilty party initiating it. In this case, a dumb nigger carrying a child.

Time for the US to grow up and throw the book at ignorant mother fuckers

you sound like a real tough guy

wow an actual nigger

cheating is degenerate
niggerdom is degenerate
women are degenerate
instigating fights are degenerate
shooting people is degenerate

just genocide all amerimuts

I'm not tough. I'm a pussy. But if I get the chance to best my opponent I will take action. Something a cucked leaf wouldn't understand

degenerate retards meet.. Bad shit happens
Universe always finds a balance.

>I'm not tough. I'm a pussy

Someone didn't watch the Zim Zam trial.

Nigger bitch starts a nigger fight with another nigger bitch her man was fucking and gets nigger blasted.

Would impregnate. I'm white

I can't see this getting by a grand jury much less a jury. Did it go before a grand jury? Usually reserved for capital murder and murder one in Florida. Don't know how the fuck it works in AL.

Idk, sounds hilariously based to me.

We don't have guns in Australia, but fighting has always seemed so risky to me. If you fight the wrong person you can be stabbed, or if you get knocked out you can hit your head and die.
And yet as a young man I had friends who engaged in countless fights and came out of it unscathed.

Part of me wonders if Im lacking something by not having that experience of raw combat as a young man. Like there is an aspect of me that is undeveloped because of it.

I can't see this getting by a grand jury much less a jury. Did it go before a grand jury? Usually reserved for capital murder and murder one in Florida. Don't know how the fuck it works in AL.

>Implying she didn't know what type of man he was (player) when she got with him

Based

Coward

Degenerate? As opposed to generating what?

nig

Getting blamed for being shot. That’s normal. Ok.

Yes, that’s mostly my point, but articulated much more intelligently

Sauce on that image?! Holy hell it looks like this lady at work.
>she hates niggers

Holy shit, are you serious right now? Yes, yes that's exactly correct.

Look i must not be explaining myself correctly. I believe in stand your ground, but to me this is like if instead of shooting the bitch in her pregnant belly, the other nig shot a pedestrian or something, and then pregg-o-nig gets arrested for murder. That’s fucking weird man...

>starts fight, side bitch shoots her
justifiable self-defense under 2nd amendment rights

Test

No one is debating the self defense thing. I’m not saying the side nog wasn’t within her rights to shoot the pregnant nog. What i find odd is charging the shooting victim.

I wonder if the dems will mention this tonight

It's fucking stupid to call that manslaughter. It's even dumb to call it child endangerment. There doesn't need to be any charges other than assault.

The pregnant chick is 100% to blame for the situation occurring, right? Yes, she initiated it.
Ok, so imagine if pregnant chick's stupid fight had resulted in her adult friend being shot. It's pregnant chick's fight, and that's manslaughter, so she's guilty of manslaughter.
The only logical leap here is giving an unborn fetus the status of 'man' in manslaughter. It's a bit elevated, desu, but I guess the state is willing to recognize it as a life lost.

>man kicks dog
>dog mauls man's kid
>man is arrested for provoking dog
wut
da
fuq

Attached: pepe-the-troll-frog.png (178x178, 16K)

Obviously she shouldn't have been charged with anything except aggravated assault, and he should get charged with the murder, he's the one who shot the bullet. Sure, he can say it was self defense but he's still the one with the gun

Attached: abby250.png (231x250, 113K)

When you commit a crime and someone gets hurt or dies you are responsible.

They do this to robbers sometimes too. 2 shits rob a gas station and the clerk shoots and kills one. The other one is charged with robbery and murdering his friend

Just when I thought alabama couldn't get more based they pull this.

Any guesses on their next move?

>Ok, so imagine if pregnant chick's stupid fight had resulted in her adult friend being shot.
It’s not quite the same because an additional adult on the side of the pregnant bitch could be seen as another aggressor so then stand your ground would apply. The fetus is an uninvolved third party, so its more like the shooter accidentally kills a mailman across the street or something. In which case i would say that the shooter would be to blame. But now as i write that i realize even that isn’t really the same situation either because the other third party was living inside the attacker.... it’s at least a tough call either way... fucking niggers though right?

Alabama in its entirety = Wasteland

Attached: Mouth.jpg (274x184, 9K)

That’s an anti white meme, shlomo

This is like Saudi Arabia where a married woman gets raped and she's arrested for cheating

apparantely it was clear to the grand jury that charged one and not the other. this is just typical nog shit. this story is being reported only to get retards mad because they think it has something to do with the new abortion laws (that don't even go into effect until november)

Attached: IMG_6703.jpg (750x555, 40K)

yes a grand jury looked at both women - one was charged and the other was not (self-defense).

I don't understand how this is confusing to anyone? what do you not get?

Great analysis

You forgot that the kid won't grow up to rob and rape some 80-year-old white lade named Sharon. Lucky Sharon. She's the luckiest of all. She will avoid dying of AIDS.

>bruh, im not allowed to start shit?

There are states where if you participate in an armed robbery as a getaway driver and one or more of your passengers dies, you get charged for murder. I can see how this law can apply.

fuck that's based

>ayooo what if some nigga be scuff muh shoe you be tryna say I ain’t be whoop his ass sheeeit nigga youza straight up bitch!

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR GETTING ABORTIONS

GAY BITCH ASS NIGGA/ER(s)