The fucking presidential debates are in fucking SPANISH! What The Fucking Hell?

The fucking presidential debates are in fucking SPANISH! What The Fucking Hell?youtu.be/K_fKcQlkmZI

Attached: CD2395C8-A210-49D9-B22A-A60642DEEC4D.jpg (750x749, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zyifyOZ7QwQ
youtu.be/K_fKcQlkmZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd official language by 2030

I had absolutely no interest or intention on watching this shit show.

Best take on this is from Mark Dice. youtu.be/zyifyOZ7QwQ

Attached: 0F5D8D48-16FD-45EE-88D2-D9020386F6CA.png (1334x750, 3.72M)

The us has no official language

de jure vs de facto

they all have awful spanish except for the mediator

You can take the US citizenship test in English, Spanish, or Chinese. That discriminated against Europeans of course

also, the Federal Government is illegitimate and facilitating an invasion of the country and over throw of the Constitutional Government.

Democraps are so cringey

Virgin Beto vs Chad Spartacus

Attached: virgin_beto.jpg (2605x1124, 147K)

the cheap labor was worth it

In that case, it will be your first :^)

Can I get serviced in Swahili?

Attached: B9678DA7-6E17-4DD7-91E9-85B1CAEE26BF.jpg (256x320, 23K)

>Betoff my dick

Comments are disabled for the PBS video. ZOG not interested in what Goy think

You're being replaced. Eurobro here. I truly understand why so many people think diversity is a strength. I'm in a beach in California atm and you do see tons of minorities working for you (and serving mostly whites). It creates an illusion that all is well, but this is a huge bubble.

The official language is $$$

You need a loicense for that goy and it's only available in the UK for a fee.

>Eurobro here
>US flag

Yes. I'm in the US on vacation, you faggot.

>memeflag retard

Okay fine I took off my Burger proxy. Happy now?

Yes. Even though you're probably still an Israeli kike pretending to be an American, but I applaud you for at least pretending to hint at the truth while still keeping up your deception.

>I truly understand why so many people think diversity is a strength.

Nobody actually believes that shit though. Not even the libs who live in majority white neighbourhoods.

Yah people always spoke Spanish according to that 1984 book

That's where you are wrong. Their actions and life in general may contradict what they believe but they do believe in it

If they don't act out their own beliefs, then they obviously do not hold them with any conviction at all.

False. Stop thinking everybody is autistically thinking about being consistent.

That's the whole point. They're not thinking about it, they're just regurgitating a phrase they've heard and then going and doing something completely different.

They know who their voters are.

Attached: sx8R8p.jpg (1140x691, 94K)

>Nobody actually believes that shit though.
Go outside much? Been to college/uni?

Students are some of the very worst offenders when it comes to repeating mindless yet fashionable babble.

Partially correct.

Some states have an official language

Lots of legal people speak Spanish better than English. What's your fucking problem, bozo?

that way you think (retardedly) is very dangerous, I urge you to take what people say seriously

No shit, America is pretty much Mexico. Are you new there?

They sold their souls while preaching nonsense. None of it has any relevance to every day people.

Just Latinas? That sounds okay, is there any limit on how late in life?

If people legitimately and widely believed in diversity, we would not see self-segregation occurring almost everywhere we look.

How are Mexicans supposed to know who to illegally vote for?

again read

less goblins = good for all

kill the beaner babies

that clown meme really outs the zionist stooges

You don't seem to understand the difference between cheerleading for an ideology and actively following said ideology.

>ITT: muchos LARPos pretending to be white and pro-immigration/integration

They're fine with whomever living in their neighbourhoods as long as they act like them and believe what they're instructed to.

Attached: msmnpc.jpg (632x796, 75K)

The Age of the Gringo is over. The Age of the Hispanic has come.

Attached: AgeOfTheHispanic.jpg (480x360, 33K)

The DNC is just the offended Olympics at this point.
Tonight should be fun with king cuck Bernie up there next to a literal pedo, Biden.

4 years too late.

Attached: heb.jpg (720x528, 51K)

The founding fathers wrote our constitution in english. That makes it the official language by default.

So just what were the moderators caught on hot mic saying

No legal citizen here exclusively speaks Spanish

next time you should try taking a holiday m8

too bad the upcoming plagues will slaughter the hispanics just as they are beginning their utopia

once African ebola meets LA and SF street shitting and rats its over

In Canada debates are spoken in french. There is no problem with spanish debates as well in US elections

>In Canada debates are spoken in french.
Canada has an entire province where the official language is French, you troglodyte.
Get off that fucking proxy.

>The us has no official language
Umm... it's American, sweetie.

that look on Cory Booker when Beto starts speaking in Spanish was priceless

Did I say "exclusively Spanish " asshat?

So there is a difference, but only one of those is true in reality?

Holy shit, I hope you never find out about SAP on VCRs

English? Don't be stupid please..

Attached: 1557876142205.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

¿Porque no hablas español? Deberías aprenderlo. Es la idioma del futuro en tu país, te guste o no.

>An American doesn't even know his own language
Lmao

Attached: 1487478071120.png (317x451, 228K)

As a shitskin I cringed when the clowns started pandering by speaking Spanish. But the same thing happened with the republicans in 2015.

Attached: 2EE89890-DC51-401F-863E-C3B49A824D40.jpg (799x370, 68K)

I never said you did nigger. I was building off what you said

You’re too old to post here.

Attached: 1C501342-A898-4F59-9726-04CA16F8A7E6.gif (500x281, 706K)

Kek, I'm a boomer, because I dont watch your propaganda? Fuck off kike.

>yo onions... uh mi tacos es......

Attached: 1471299704409.jpg (211x243, 14K)

Haven't you realized that everyone else in the world speaks differently and spells things differently than you retards. You speak American, not English. Is there something we could colour-code to make it simpler for you to remember?

You’d watch the Republikike debate even though they’re the same jewish bastards, you old fuck.

Haven't you realized that despite our government policy, none of us give a fuck about everyone else in the world.

I never voted in my life and I ain't watching your shit. Try harder kike.

actually this was for you.

Good.
Learn to reply to people, old man. Jow Forums isn’t your nursing home.

And the US has no official language. So there is a reason more why having spanish debattes in USA is more legitime than french in Canada

I hate many things about the Democratic party, but using Spanish is good. The more languages, the better. I can't imagine how disgraceful and shameful it must be to be a monolingual adult like many Americans are.

I wish French was still the language of the elite, so that we'd hear it and learn it more easily.

>And the US has no official language.
Yes it does. The constitution, declaration of independence, and laws are written in English.
Our money has english and latin on it.
English is at least the official language of our government. Theoretically, a US state could adopt another language as states are not bound to a language by the federal government. However, no state has done this. The main issue with people pushing Spanish is solely because Mexico speaks Spanish. There's a difference between writing a state document in German and pushing the language of a foreign language for the sole purpose of dividing people.
The Democrats speaking Spanish is purely for pandering and alienation of those not like them.

>the more languages the better

America has never needed to be monolingual to be successful and never will need to. Fuck off favela monkey.

>America has never needed to be monolingual to be successful and never will need to

You don't even know English, it seems...

>Learn to reply to people, old man. Jow Forums isn’t your nursing home.
This is where free speech comes to die.

I'll try to keep up sonny

Actually yes, you can. They have it in almost any language

Yes u can actually. You can get it in any language

It's cucked virtue signalling for the cockroaches. They know that they can't get out the nigger vote unless they bring back Obama, so they're going all-in on the illegal spic vote.

>>several faggots
>America has no official language
What language is the Constitution written in, fucktards? No (You) for you, shitskins and chinks.

>The fucking presidential debates are in fucking SPANISH! What The Fucking Hell?youtu.be/K_fKcQlkmZI

Beto just reeks of being a pathetic loser

Was there any Spanish in the 2nd debate?

whats the constitution written in?
some forgotton voodoo language that is impossible to trace back?
kys.
also fuck niggers.

si seenor we el speako el goodo espanol para tu el beaner vote

I dont know. from what I hear they fucked up by quoting che guevera.

>And the US has no official language.
Yes it does. The constitution, declaration of independence, and laws are written in English.
Our money has english and latin on it.
English is at least the official language of our government. Theoretically, a US state could adopt another language as states are not bound to a language by the federal government. However, no state has done this. The main issue with people pushing Spanish is solely because Mexico speaks Spanish. There's a difference between writing a state document in German and pushing the language of a foreign language for the sole purpose of dividing people.
The Democrats speaking Spanish is purely for pandering and alienation of those not like them.

Attached: 1559794339845.jpg (480x480, 22K)

he has just lost the black votes.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Shit people doing shitty things,
Cause they're shitty.

Surprised ?

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BURGERS
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE
THIS SHIT IS GENUINELY ASTONISHING

a few whites amidst an endless sea of niggers
what else needs to be explained

>the democrat debates are in undocumented american
colour me surprised