Hi point

Celebrations to be had we did it

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-172149_Facebook.jpg (1080x1292, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-8Of0D8ixo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wpZdUgBzh7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vjMH94PuT_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if it was any other company but HiPoint I'd be excited. Their stuff isn't bad, but it's extremely cheap. I've shot their stuff, enjoyed their stuff, I don't plan on owning their stuff. Even with a fun cute name.

Imaging caving to a bunch of teenagers, naming your product after them, and they can't even buy it. Embarrassing.

the teenagers will be purchasing in like 2-3 years

>stop having fun with firearms, goyims
no

I own the 995ts, it’s a good gun
I live pretty close to the Hi point factory too

I wish it was a .45ACP called "The Hoog Dropper."

Wonder how well "yeet" will hold up in that time.
>fun
That's a "oof"

you sound triggered, are u triggered ?

The fuck is a yeet. Nigger Slayer nine would have been cool.

I would unironically buy that if i lived in the states. Hilarious.

I got one on a whim, I love that thing... it drips “America”

So the Yid Cleanser it is... Noice.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Attached: 1555064919708.jpg (640x480, 40K)

this is by FAR the best value EDC gun on the market right now

It's fun, and funny, and the people who actually buy hi-points will purchase that product. I will purchase that product, because it's funny, and Hi-points are funny.

shit i forgot the picture

Attached: TaurusG2C.jpg (500x403, 26K)

sorry, i was talking about THIS --->

What about PS1350?

Attached: tzmmk5wi41631.jpg (559x748, 52K)

Oh god the rap videos.
>Got mah yeet 'nd mah dik muthafuka!

Attached: 1537589229476.jpg (700x729, 53K)

I'm actually going to buy one as my truck gun. I had one in the past, and it was decent enough.

>He doesn't see the potential in a cheap suppressor host with a fixed barrel

No booster needed. Cheap, easy form 1 can you can efile and get a stamp on in a month. You could legit have a legal suppressed 9mm for less than $500.

Attached: 1549293467005.jpg (1608x905, 602K)

>taurus
i like my guns not firing because they were rattled around.

>I own the 995ts, it’s a good gun
patrician tier weapon

We must innitiate faze 2 spread word that yeet now means jizz I estimate in 3 months or so we can make that statement widly accepted and thus the yeet cannon will become the jizz cannon pure profit

Taurus is unfucking itself. G2C is legit solid and they are selling a shitload of them. They are going to sell a shitload of their new TX22 also.

>YEET
Zoomers are truly the gayest, most cringe-inducing generation so far.

Attached: 56467439867394876098472309.png (912x516, 216K)

oh I understand all that. I'm just a gun snob and if I had extra money for a gun, it'd be a Sig Sauer P226, not a cheap meme gun. My every day carry is a HK USP Compact 9mm. I'm too used to perfection.

What the hell is a YEET?
Some gay ass zoomer term?

Attached: 1559678388526.jpg (950x750, 267K)

Yid cleanser

yes

Zoomer bullshit. What about the good old Hitler did nothing wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=l-8Of0D8ixo

Y E E T
E
E
T

this, people are sleeping on taurus right now, theyve gone through a lot of changes to step up their qc.

>NS 13/50

Attached: 7CEB488D-9537-49DB-ACFF-6FA812783BE6.jpg (1024x949, 107K)

Lighten up, fancy pants

This is an America gun thread

But what does it mean?

Attached: 1534533838683.gif (342x428, 1.04M)

Y'all niggers are really fucking helpful you know that?

Put a Yeet up to your head and pull it

Makes sense. Hi-points are for niggers, after all.
PSA: hi-points are absolute pieces of shit; do not buy.

Attached: 7EC0A4CB-A539-4967-99D1-F90AE0133749.gif (340x195, 809K)

New management has shifted the business model from shipping everything and doing lifetime warranty on what comes back(good for bottom line as a lot of failures won't get used enough to exhibit issues but bad for rep because a lot of shit guns get shipped), to only offering a one year warranty and spending more money on QC. It's working.

So these niggers are worthless shocker. I looked ut up and it doesn't mean anything. A niggerism. Just a meaningless expression of sound.
Good going guys. Y'all are niggers. Who knew.

I ask myself that every morning

Seems like it's always good to have a cheap throwaway hidden in your house somewhere or in your car.

Imagine being a stick in the ass kinda nigga like yourself.

buying two

No, they are not trash. They are inexpensive, heavy and ugly, but they do work. Poor people deserve to own firearms, too.

>nobody calling out the disgusting redditor for what he is
Get the fuck out you kikes. R/thedonald get the fuck out. Go to twitter or something you faggots

Their lever guns work well enough. Not much different to the originals they copied from.

I've got 2, and they're fine (.44 mag and .410).

Not 1350?
It's shit.

meh, anytime you need to shoot a cartridge in an emergency should be a situation worth preparing more than $200 for

Attached: S&W-M627.jpg (450x350, 65K)

>triggered
>in a gun thread

Attached: d9ec4eb2497e407693267529a867cab75d02987fe0659a507795b98d1b21627b.gif (720x404, 3.96M)

If I ever get killed by a Hi Point, lie and tell everyone I got fucked to death in a gay nightclub.

>they do work.
No they don't. I bought the "fawdy" several years ago. Biggest piece of shit gun I've ever owned. Jammed every other shot, etc. I certainly won't buy their big clunky shit again.

Attached: 1559426924779.jpg (640x480, 29K)

h-hot

Not ps 1350 ?

this guy gets it.

yeet is just to throw something

It's Hi-point; half the teenagers voting on the name already get them through not strictly legal methods.

This is just surrendering more cultural ground to niggers.

>Poor people deserve to own firearms, too.
Do they though?

You were doing it wrong.
This is cringes, but it's amazing what that pistol was able to survive.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wpZdUgBzh7Y

You seem to be operating under the misapprehension that Hi-Point is an icon of white culture.

>both names availabe on the slide
What did they mean by this? YC9 and YEETCANNON or YC9 and whatever hi-points cuck choice?

viddy related
youtube.com/watch?v=vjMH94PuT_I

Attached: 1449550650969.jpg (1037x692, 187K)

Yes how else will minorities self cleanse

Based Nip

Who cares bro? Hi-Point is a nigger brand anyway. The niggers can have it. They should sell their shitty guns with bling on them and unironically name them "Glawk Fawdy". The niggers would eat them up.
Hi-Points are just like niggers, they don't work.

Attached: 1554008605245.gif (220x124, 47K)

>hi-ponts dont work
Unironically they are better in literally every metric than glock brand glocks are.

I’m assuming one side says YC9 and the other says Yeet Cannon

between the PT92 (replica of the beretta) and the G2C that is true, taurus was a very unreliable gunmaker, mostly kept alive because of our army

a lot of PT models do fire if rattled with one in the chamber, even with safety on

currently they are unfucking themselves

>glock brand glocks

Attached: 1555754560261.jpg (1247x810, 76K)

actually not true but hi point is better for your money.

How the fuck is that possible? The barrel had to still have a ton of water in it. Kraut space magic is real.

I don;t understand why they make their guns so fucking ugly.

>cultural ground
you've od'd on Jow Forums, summerfriend. guns are fun, stupid names are fun, there is no problem here.

>will offer both names available on the slide.
fucking based.
if nothing else this shows they actually listen to their customers and stick to their word.
i will support hi-point forever now

How did Jow Forums react to this?

Typical Hi-Point review
>fill barrel with JB Weld
>encase in concrete
>light it on fire
>drop it from helicopter into lava
>soak in hydrochloric acid for six years
>run over with a steam roller
>pee on it
"Well, after doing all that, it still fired 500 rounds without jamming, but I still can't recommend anyone actually go out and buy one of these things."

>Problem Solver never saw the light of day

Attached: giving up.png (319x362, 263K)

I got a PT92 in a trade. The other guy added it to make the deal. I'm very impressed with it. Almost got a shoulder hosted so I can carry it. It's easily the best full-size 9mm for under $300 new.

Honestly might get it just because of the name. Plus it wont be any higher than $200

Sounds gay.

They are straight blow back guns, so the weight of the slide is the only thing that keeps it locked up when fired. They make the slides out of a nickel based alloy, and it takes a lot of it to make them heavy enough. That's why they are so bulky. Both choices are to keep costs at a minimum.

>Nigger brand

Attached: Wh.jpg (1024x597, 85K)

Holyshit, this place.
Official pistol secret weeb police.

it's literally a beretta 92, they bought the brazillian beretta factory and jsut used the machinery already there, i know a few people who have it too, it's good shit

Imagine not carrying a FiveSeven with 20 rounds that is lighter than a 5 round glock 43

Attached: 20190123_172608.jpg (4032x2268, 1.61M)

What in the fuck does "yeet" mean?

>sips a cold Hamms while an eagle soars overhead
Alright, carry on then

>we did it reddit!: the thread

Taurus still sucks.

t. Taurus employee

five seven is a pretty thicc gun to conceal tho

>tfw no Colt kebab remover

I heard it something zoomers say when startled.
Fuck I'm getting old.

yep, had the chance to try one and theyre really comfy. I think the guy bought his for $250ish.

PS-1350 was way better than this nigger zoomer bullshit.

Attached: 1538916873485.webm (640x352, 412K)

Go back to plebbit faggot

YEEEEEEEET