Lets laugh at Blizzard for going "WOKE" and going "BROKE"

Reaper = gay
20 different lesbian relationships
and FPS Diablo 4

Clown World is warping reality around this retarded Leftists so hard they are in tears.

Attached: got_fired_from_blizzard.png (1901x2506, 743K)

is that a picture for ants?

Why does /nupol/ have so much trouble with the most basic image board things, such as posting pics? I would think it's satire if I didn't know any better

Pic works and looks fine for me.

> Diablo is going to be even more shit

Welp! Good thing I don't buy blizzard. All games they released since WC3 have been pure shit.

Phoneposter?

image is 1901x2506 resolution, it has to be on your end.

click the pic, remove the "m" at the end, change ".jpg" to ".png"

you're welcome, newfags.

Attached: 1553467823371.jpg (338x402, 111K)

>FPS Diablo 4
am i the only one who thinks they are trying to cash in on the success of risk of rain 2?

This I fucking hate blizzard fucking worthless shit hole company

FPS DIABLO 4, and you play as a demon to defeat the authoritarian angels--and diablo is a good guy. fucking kek.

tfw havent enjoyed a blizzard game since diablo 2 and classic wow.

I put down over watch in an hour and was disgusted. Didnt even buy starcraft 2. Not interested in classic wow servers.

Its a dead company, jim. Just like Bioware.

phone posters need to go.

We’re here to stay you faggot nigger

>hearthstone vr
how the fuck did anyone even think of that for long enough to write it down and consider it?
Hearthstone is a fucking card game. IT'S MEANT TO BE FUCKING 2D

Nice LARPing.

Top Oof

How far the mighty have fallen. I was almost intrigued by WoW classic but I already wasted so much of my life on that game and I just dont have that kinda time or interest anymore.

Doesnt sound like Blizzard is long for this world if they dont get their shit together quick.

>almost intrigued by WoW
don't fall for it. you shouldn't support an outdated game just because the devs are too lazy to fix the modern version

I refuse to believe this can be true. Though Blizzard isn't really Blizzard anymore.

Download clover

I also heard Cyberpunk 2077 went woke.

FPS diablo 4 should get blizzard sued to hell and back for stealing the HellGate:London IP then... because that's exactly what Hell Gate London was supossed to be and it was by former Diablo devs.

nah. its just polish people shitposting about niggertranny future.

First person is garbage.

The entire point of diablo is getting good cool looking gear for your character.

Cant see it in first person.

Attached: mike-phillips-bountyhunterfinal.jpg (1920x1662, 1.05M)

Bump

this is big

I guess that's kinda the point. The future is exactly how it is right now.

Retarded phone posters

Attached: mJf01bFO.jpg (200x313, 10K)

>4 flabby white dudes getting real excited to "finally develop a game with no white men in it".

Fucking typical

Attached: L9Pl9w.png (806x718, 64K)

Attached: stop.jpg (380x349, 35K)

Is RTS genre really dead?

You can thank fortnite.

>FPS Diablo vs. the angels
pls no blizzard pls fuck no this can't real

I remember playing Warcraft 3 and being stoked after the ending wishing for more, but I never wanted to download WoW because my life would be gone. Fuckers would only need to make another Warcraft. On top of that, I played Castle Fight map in W3 constantly but now can't because the official update fucked everything up and they won't fix it. Fucking Blizzard

I'm in the classic beta, it's so much more fun now than the first time around for me.

Nigger you were the one incapable of opening a picture then exposing your retarded ass as such.

You can't sue people for creating a game type

Only if you're looking for a multiplayer RTS newer than SC2. Single player RTS still alive.

Attached: 1532003184540.webm (892x500, 2.58M)

Sadly yes. People just play MOBAs instead.

It's why they went ahead and remade WC3 and are launching Classic. They don't know what works and they want to get some lifeblood to keep going until something sticks on the wall.

Why are /v/ LARPs overflowing here?

RTS was dead a long time before fortnite

>FPS Diablo 4
So they cancelled starcraft ghost - which would actually make sense as a stealth type FPS - only to make Diablo an FPS. what?

Now it's REALLY dead.

Honestly man if I was really that interested in it I'd go seek out a pirate/private server.
I'd rather just have the memories. I mean honestly there's no way it could be as fun as it was. My main was a shadow priest on a PvP server back when they were unfair as fuck if you got any kind of gear. During classic I was one of like 3 priests on Horde side who got up to one of the helmet rankings in PvP, general or whatever. Anyways those retards made it so +dmg gear was disproportionately powerful for shadowpriests because it boosted both damage and healing, and a percentage of your damage healed not only you but also your party (explaining only for those who didnt play)
Basically this allowed me to be so OP I could take on a full party of level 60s 1 on 5. I shit you not. I spent half an hour chasing this scholomance party around fucking griefing them all. It was completely broken and also extremely fun.

Also once me and a buddy mind controlled some level gnome character to swim to the bottom of a lake and drown. They really struggled and it took the better part of an hour but it was pretty hilarious.

And then there were the snowballs. I killed so many of my own team in battlegrounds with those.. sent fuckers flying off cliffs to their death goddamn

Or mindcontrolling low level people off bridges so they have to walk 10 minutes to get back where they were

Mountain climbing over terrain to get to unreleased areas and then falling through an invisible hole in the ground to your death

All these memories.. like tears in rain

Press F to pay respects boys
>mfw it didn't have to be this way

Attached: Hydralisk.jpg (470x419, 36K)

time to buy LEAPs puts on ATVI? how soon will they run out of money?

Do I have to look up whether Blizzard in its golden era was run by gentiles and then was bought by a Jew-run Activision? Or should I just assume that's true.

Jannies take Jow Forums threads and throw them anywhere. Other jannies get mad and throw them back.

Attached: 1559707253771.jpg (774x598, 105K)

>success of risk of rain 2
this game is dogshit compared to the original wtf is wrong with you hans?

>video games

who gives a fuck

Wow vanilla is fun because is unbalanced as fuck yet unique in its retardness. I'll play it coz no other game made a better pvp rogue.

The pic works, you're just retarded.

>Activision leaks that Q&A teams are literally treated as shit
>wage cucked so hard that they aren't even allowed to show their faces during company parties and only scraps for them

You're on mobile and too dumb to figure out what the little m means. KyS

MOOOOOOOOT

They are going to rerelease age of empires 2 again this year.

Warcraft 2 was the best one.

It’s true

I have two immediate relatives who work for Blizzard. One is in management, the other is a programmer. They’re stressed so bad they are having health issues. They can barely afford their 400sq-ft apartment.

I keep telling them to get out of that mess but they wont

jesus fucking christ, just nuke it from orbit.
fuck you phoneposter

man, there was a time when every game that Blizzard made immediately dominated the genre
they had the best aRPG, the best MMORPG, and the best RTS scene
how the hell do you go from making other developers practically tremble with each new product announcement to humiliating yourself with a re-badged mobile game?
are modern investors just that soulless that they can destroy a company that fast?

Attached: toot.gif (581x542, 1.86M)

He's dead. No one can help you now.

A re-rerelease? What?

Attached: 1550399202867.gif (680x813, 388K)

It's the most important arena in the culture war

Fuck Blizzard. They waited forever to make Starcraft II and I didn't even play it when it came out because I was over it.

>are modern investors just that soulless that they can destroy a company that fast?

Yes. And it was noticeable within even just 6 months of the Activision merger(takeover).

They don't make games for gamers and they have no idea who their customer base is any more.

They try to make games that are simultaneously FOR EVERYONE but which also have the potential to become esports.

The results are cluster fuck soulless games that can be consumed by many people for a short time but which nobody *craves* to play.

investors only care about initial sales, and subscription/microtransactions. they don't care if it's a good game or if it will be played a year down the road..or even if the game makes sense. A fps diablo? okay, if that's the route they wanted to go then should of just launched diablo immortal instead of a mobile d3. Now i am to believe that after the diablo 3 debacle & the immortal fuckery they are giving us diablo 4 but as a fps?

Blizzard is stealing the game concept and there's no doubt about it. It might not be illegal but it's kinda shitty since I'm 100% it's going to be making a derivative trendy game for investors

What if this is the future of gaming? All profitable games are just the same games from the 90s to 00s continually resold to aging Millennials and Zoomers.

Set your phone to desktop mode

The ehile thing reeks of out of touch corporate bullshit. Some boomer probably sat in the board room and had his people list out concepts in the bestselling games and then told blizzard make it or else.

Diablo 1 was a survival horror game with RPG elements, D2 was a more action focused game with less horror. D3 looked like a cartoon. And D4 will be a trendy fps with plagiarized features sown on. Fuck this gay earth

Have you played it recently? Reforged won't come out till 2021.

I fucking loved Shadow Priest. By far the griefiest class.

Don't forget Shadow Scream or whatever being buggy as hell and sending people into the wall where they get stuck or fall under the terrain.

This is a valid point. Like movies, there are only so many ways to reinvent the wheel.

That is one reason why classic WoW is so popular and games like Pantheon Rise of the Fallen garner so much interest.

You don't need to reinvent the wheel so much as provide continuous content on a similar platform.

warcraft orcs and humans was better queer

The future of gaming is grim. Soon, you'll be doing daily quests for General Motors, Whirlpool, Proctor&Gamble and those fucks over at Johnson&Johnson. user, are you ready to troubleshoot and do meaningless tasks for a small reward? +1 McDonald's portion +2 Lightbulbs and all you have to do is spellcheck their newest 100 page installation manual for your brand of washer and dryer, then when you finish that you can sort metadata for us.

The problem is "production cost" vs. "earnings potential". A nice new, mint game right off the shelves, using 201X graphics costs a fuck ton to make. Worse, while sales *may* be good, there's no guarantee a company will make enough revenue to keep the original team members and continue onto another project without potentially jeopardizing the second. Game development is not a profitable enterprise. Yes, it does make money. But unfortunately, when you have a lot of talented people in the same place, they require a lot of money (well deserved) to stay in place. And they usually want to take things like vacations, sick leave, maternity leave, etc.

Fast forward, many of these dev companies are located in expensive areas to live. For a dev moving to one of these big companies, he or she may be astounded by the "salary" but will quickly learn if he or she wants any semblence of a permanent life in that area, he needs to do whatever the company wants. It's hard raising children in CA after coming from out of state and then have to explain why you're moving every couple of years because Game A finished and Game B is getting made by a diff dev who needs you to move. Long gone are the boomer days of consistent living conditions and expectations. Now are the days where a man must be willing to uproot at a moment's notice to take on the next contract, with zero expectation of staying on save if he's willing to sell his soul (and asshole). And even those two things are no guarantee.

It would still be alive today if they didn't split the player base with SC2, which is a vastly inferior game to Brood War. It's all about super hard counters, the UMS/custom system is garbage, balance is bad, etc.

Haha, what fucking century are game devs living in? Most other devs telecommute.

Part 2.
So that's why most major game devs are soooo hooked on this idea of "loot boxes" and other pozzed trash. They need to substantiate cost to earning potential. It's terrible for the game experience, for the devs who depend upon that revenue to continue living to make the next game, and the companies who need to report to stock holders about earnings.

It all leads to a giant "no win" situation for MOST (not all) game dev companies. And for the consumers, they get seriously burnt out on these cheap tricks and tend to be adverse to future investment into a game.

TL;DR - gaming industry, nowadays, is unsustainable and bad for all parties... and it will be for the foreseeable future.

The shareholders and upper management are seeing some fad happen to do financially well and demand a piece of the action. None of them will play computer games.

There's also a new emphasis on gouging the shit out of customers for the same reason.

While ROR2 is a fine game, D4 started development well before March 2019.

Overwatch competitive is an absolute shitshow oozing with corruption and dishonesty. That's why it's failing.
Let me tell you a story. It's a fresh one. Happened just yesterday - Blizzard literally killed the whole audience for their game in Poland in one day because they couldn't stop themselves from sniffing their farts.
>There were 'committees' created to select the representation for each country.
>There were qualifications organised for each country.
>In Poland some actually genuinely great new players have emerged.
>Few weeks of amazing matches by the newcomers. Excitement in the community, new players getting a huge following, they're genuinely good, maybe Poland will stand a chance this time during the world cup?
Then the final Polish team is announced.
>Random people nobody knows that didn't even take part in the qualifications and one dude who went last year.
>Literally whole Polish Overwatch community decides to just stop giving a fuck about the game, after seeing how corrupt and out of touch Blizzard is.
Yes, the game literally died in Poland in a manner of 1 day, after getting a massive momentum.
It's all a massive shitshow, Blizzard is useless now.

There are a lot of game devs who DO telecommute. But the core design team tends to operate in the same area due to changing conditions from mgmt.

It's what Hollywood is doing, no reason for the Jews in the other markets to not catch on.

Thank you, based oldfag

The people of blizzard always were fucking retards
They fucked up diablo 3, they should have made another starcraft
They should have ended wow earlier, and make a wow 2
Hearthstone is a fucking joke, and just shows the sentiment the company has
Heroes of the storm, was also just them trying to make a low effort game and grab muh shekels

And that is something blizzard does not understand
Back then, they just made fucking top notch games
They did not "analyze" the market
They had a great idea, and made a great game, and it sold
It made tons of money, because it was art, in its best form, best presentation, best way of it being played etc

Nowdays its like a 50 step manual which they have to go through before a game gets made
Which platforms to maximize profit?
How to monetize?
What genre?
What systems to implement to keep players addicted and spending money?
How to market it?
Which character should be gay?
How to insert kike agenda?
How to lower cost of production?
etc
And then you have like 50 parameters and then the fucking game gets made, according to those parameters
And that is simply not how you make games
You fucking sit there, and brainstorm
And great ideas get put together
You make that fucking game, and you monetize it by it costing 60 dollars and thats it
If its good, you will make enough money, because people will fucking buy it
Then you make the next game
And blizzard was like that, but then they realized they can make money, by making low effort games, and having shady systems implemented
But their greed fucked them, and now they are in a downwards spiral, which will fuck every gaming company out there in the long run
We just need the fucking zoomers, to get into game design and make companies themselves
They expierenced this shit first hand, and they should be the big names of the near future, fuck all the old companies
Support smaller and new companies

Serves them right. Hope they fall into oblivion. Worthless shit company. All former glory gone.

>They fucked up diablo 3, they should have made another starcraft

From what I remember the SC II expansions came out after Diablo 3, they took years to produce them.

why dont millenials and zoomers like RTS? STarcraft is gaming kino i fucking love that game and those types of games

i agree with most of your post except for the zoomers getting into dev positions and starting companies. you act like they remember the 'golden age' of video games like we do? the only thing zoomers know is calladooty and fortnite my brother

Activision buying in is the problem. Blizzard WAS very good at what they did. Now they're as pozzed as the next bullshit company. Classic wow is already shaping up to be full of nu blizz faggotry too. Don't fall for it.

>You fucking sit there, and brainstorm
>And great ideas get put together

While you're absolutely correct, the problem for corporate is that this is a potential risk with an indeterminate completion date and potentially an additional infrastructure cost if engine changes are needed.

Far safer to just slap some content onto the Frostbite 2 engine and make a new WWII FPS.

>just because the devs are too lazy to fix the modern version
They don't know how. Modern WoW is so different they can't possibly go back.

Borderlands

Man Hexen and Heretic: Beyond Hexen were pretty awesome back in the day yet very few devs ever try to make a fantasy-based, Gothic aesthetic shooter. Diablo: the Shooter Game could play like that but that would necessitate people at Blizzard actually having played games made before the Xbox 360 generation instead of just being a bunch of white-hating communist useful idiots who want to make agitprop instead of A FUCKING VIDEO GAME IT'S FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT NOT MARXIST POLITICAL INDOCTRINATION however.

RTS is shit on console and console games ship a fuckload more units than PC.

They will wither and die then. Hopefully faster than Hollywood.

phonefag

i agree with most of your post except for the zoomers getting into dev positions and starting companies. you act like they remember the 'golden age' of video games like we do? the only thing zoomers know is calladooty and fortnite my brother