Jow Forums summer reading

user know where i can buy a physical copy of pic related for not $2000?

Also, any other/better suggestions would be appreciated

Attached: 5B3C0C2F-33D9-4179-9307-BEC87B2C6BD5.jpg (422x550, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nate-thayer.com/u-s-soldiers-uncovered-in-atomwaffen-division-satanic-nazi-death-cult-terror-group/
arktos.com/
youtu.be/kZP5XeZRIA4
murdochmurdoch.net/various/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Attached: 8BD544FC-5659-4FB8-A93E-2C9E5412C048.jpg (406x598, 114K)

Just print from a PDF

I know but im a faggit with a bookcase and loose papers drive me crazy

>siege
FUCK OFF COMMIE

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: siege cia FAKE NAZI satan esoteric cult.jpg (1488x1826, 1.13M)

Fuck Atomwaffen

Put it in a binder. Or print it off at FedEx and have them bind it.

O shit lmao what should i read this then?

I might have to do this

Forgot pic

Attached: B5A41D59-21B7-480C-9CD6-B887A0EFB637.jpg (828x1096, 667K)

Haha. Imagine how terrible it would be if they overthrew the gov. Who would fund Israeli terrorism? Haha.

Aryan Resistance is the only way to go

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BOOK ABOUT NO ONE EVER FUCKING ANSWERS ME ITS BEEN MONTHS REEEEEEEEEEE

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: addtext_com_MDMxNDEyMTk3MDI.jpg (697x505, 83K)

This is the thing the SIEGE fags don't want people to know.

They are all Glow in the dark Satanic kike puppets!

The best thing is that they kill each other.

It’s a book on how to overthrow the Kike system, a must read for any modern revolutionary

Atomwaffen is retarded lol, don’t lump all siege tards together

>if I keep repeating a lie, eventually the goyim will believe me
Didn't work for the hall of cost

Sure, FBI agent Goldstein

JAMES MASON
IS GAY FOR JEWS
JAMES MASON
IS GAY FOR JEWS

JAMES MASON
IS GAY FOR JEWS

BUT HE SURE AS HELL HATES NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSS

>reading books is illegal
Nope. Try harder rabbi.

>this whole thread

Attached: 1553225083799.png (1110x590, 572K)

>Hey kid go and kill those Niggers in the church
>That will be very good for the white race
Nice try FBI

They aren't printed anymore, also this is probably fbi bait. James Mason and Atomwaffen are all idiotic criminals who I genuinely hope get RICO'd and arrested. The book is literal garbage and not worth being put on a watch list for buying or downloading.

>Promoting Atomwaffen
Hello CIA

its lame and contains no real info on anything. Its really a larpers handbook. Glowies push it for this reason.

>Haha. Imagine how terrible it would be if they overthrew the gov. Who would fund Israeli terrorism? Haha.
You not overthrowing you're (((accelerating))) which leads to what they want, NWO

Attached: alt right 2.0 siege neo nazi satanist pedo 2.jpg (455x715, 113K)

Who are you quoting?

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BOOK ABOUT NO ONE EVER FUCKING ANSWERS ME ITS BEEN MONTHS REEEEEEEEEEE
It's a Jew book larping as Natsoc

Attached: they live alt right.jpg (2319x1690, 423K)

Is this his latest book? Doesn't he have an Archaeo-Futurism part II?

Literally, all the atomwaffenfags will never procreate, are set on a "post-apocalyptic" ending result and are fucking socially crippled autists. I'd rather affiliate myself with wigger Nazi Lowriders than ever talk to a Siegefag. Weren't most of those 5 murders among themselves? Fucking weirdos.

nate-thayer.com/u-s-soldiers-uncovered-in-atomwaffen-division-satanic-nazi-death-cult-terror-group/

>"We always put them through experiences that “imprint” the ToB into their minds. We may offer them the fleshy pleasure of a demonic woman, we may put them through harsh ordeals, we alter their state of consciousness etc. Each act that puts them in an ecstatic or altered state they associate with the ToB, thus the ToB is eventually their God. This Tempel is in many ways a social programming experiment. while we do create fanatics, we must make the “fake” adherents entries look as if it is obviously their will and good for them to serve the ToB. It has to be subtle. In the later stages it becomes more overt and at that point is too late for them to change. They become so alienated from humanity that, well, haha, if they tried to go back they will still cause so much disruption. Saturn descends…This is good for now, In blood, Bl KB ToB.” ~ Joshua Caleb Sutter (group's hidden leader)

arktos.com/
third position library
they don't have siege tho

LMAO YOU FUCKING RETARD ARYAN RESISTANCE IS ITS OWN GROUP

their propaganda aesthetics are top tier tho which makes me think it's just a bunch of losers LARPing and doing drill exercises in the bush until eventually one of the spergs and kills them all

why do the coolest looking ones always have to be the most retarded lol

youtu.be/kZP5XeZRIA4

Take up bookbinding, user. It's about as redpilled as a hobby can get.

Siege is over rated. Makes some decent common sense points but leaderless resistance is an absolute meme. If any revolution is going to be successful is has be organized no matter how loosely its done.

Also currently reading The Brothers Karamazov

murdochmurdoch.net/various/

Here's a good one to enjoy.

Attached: The Big Book of Lesbian Horse Stories.jpg (400x631, 98K)

I also recommend this

Do it every day.

Attached: Peterson book penis.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

they literally need to have sex

it was banned during the shooting and days after, but that was just on cellular providers, home internet connections were OK i think but you could just change you DNS to get around it

these AW guys seem like legit retards, conducting terrorist business on Discord, having instagram profiles etc.

glowing so bright it hurts my eyes