What is your backup ?

WHAT IS YOUR BACKUP PLAN WHEN SHTF IN EUROPE/USA/CANADA IN 15/20YEARS?

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 56K)

To kill my way out of it

>IN 15/20 YEARS

SHTF in Canada many years ago

Attached: le 53 genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

You mean in

I'll legit move to Iran.

Kill , Rape and Plunder . I'll be God .

the virgin preparedness, the chad panicked improvisation.

Learn Chinese

Try to survive long enough for the glorious ancap future Star Trek predicts after WW3

get the fuck out to Switzerland or something

Since our water infrastructure would likely be destroyed, i would go underground in our vast network of sewers and seek out the largest martial arts rat i can find

This. Kill anything that moves.

...but startrek isnt ancap, its communism.

Attached: 1541729227609.jpg (493x490, 42K)

I'm going up into Canada, staking my claim in some remote part of their forests they rarely explore and then shooting anyone dumb enough to come close to my poorly built cabin.

It's going to be awesome, make sure if you're wandering around forests with plenty on you, it would be pretty lame for you to just die and give me shit loots.

>He thinks nuclear weapons are real

If they were real they would've been used on someone by now. btw hiroshima and nagasaki were firebombed, they werent even aware they were "nuked" until 10 years later.

#
No whites will be pushed to the brink by non whites+ kikes that is not gonna happen in 5yrs will take 15-20 yrs minimum

Neet 4 life, if society stops giving me ressources, I would starve, to prevent that I am going to take the dignified road of suicide

Why not get a job? We are meant to work

i, kind of, dont want to set the world on fire...

I got a base in Antarctica.

well I do a lot of wood/metal working and gardening, but I have trouble holding a job, and I am so repulsed by modern society that just cant bring myself to make any effort to participate

#
Thing is kikes will set Europe +USA on fire whether you like it or not .Its not a matter of if but when they decide to do it

>Neuschwabenland confirmed

Attached: best korea.jpg (463x278, 40K)

I think they've been exposed so much that if they tried people like me would literally suit up to attack every single Jew in sight.

shitpost on Jow Forums

You’d last a week for sure.

Go from running city water to running well water.

He is talking about the "Postatomare Schreckenszeit" (Post nuclear time of terror). It's the time between WW3 and the first warp flight of Zefram Chochrane.
Q is reenacting some kind of war-tribunal of that time in one episode.