Democratic Debate

So who are you rooting for Jow Forums?

Attached: 29A65A9C-34E7-450C-9059-806BC96217B0.jpg (2880x1920, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
youtu.be/cX7hni-zGD8
dlive.tv/nickjfuentes
youtube.com/watch?v=cX7hni-zGD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>democrat
>rooting for
pick

Bernie

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Yang

Harris.

I don't root for anyone in the two-party system. Any politician shilled by TV stations are nothing but actors and con-artists.

Yang gang 2020$!

They're all ZOGbots

MY BLACK SON

Andrew 1000 bucks yang

the meteor

Fpbp

Attached: d36.jpg (600x461, 140K)

ITS TIME LADS

ITS DEMOCRAT BINGO 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
GET YOUR BINGO CARDS HERE!!!
GRAB A CARD!
GRAB A DRINK!
AND WATCH THE WORLD BURN!!
with over 30 card to choose from you're sure to have a shot at winning the title of tonight's biggest autist!
get FUCKING BLASTED while competing with other anons!

Attached: yang card 12.png (694x830, 93K)

Sleepy Joe

definitely yang

Most of them are interchangeable and thus disposable.

>muh gun violence
>global warming
>our communities
>lgbt

No platform. Boring.

A shooter in the crowd

The Maoist who wants to ban guns, and hates white people?

based

Yang, of course.

Attached: a81.jpg (736x1200, 169K)

>memeflag
Stopped reading.
Yang

this is a racist, retarted bit of Jow Forums. you are asking the question to white incels

Yang is the only decent candidate

Attached: 6F482894-D5CC-4935-881B-DBB9A31ACC3E.jpg (1024x431, 107K)

Biden

Biden will win unless he fucks it up somehow.

When does the debate start?

this.
being a bernie bro is so comfy.

Attached: 1487799993519.png (704x828, 889K)

who cares vote for him in the post debate polls

how you think that will play out?

Oh also, is it gonna be live on youtube?

nazis

Attached: Asteroid.jpg (1000x714, 134K)

Bernie obviously since he is the only dem who opposes open borders.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

rooting

Attached: roots.jpg (350x350, 29K)

Join the gang

Tulsi / Yang are one in the same. Your shills' dialectic and idiolect are uncannily similar. Who's paying you faggots?

Don't get me wrong, I hate Kamala Harris and wouldn't vote for her for all the money in the world, but I must admit there's something attractive about her.

I've always been into older corporate looking chicks though.

Just me?

Attached: 45812421.jpg (1200x1462, 140K)

Attached: FB6CB465-1430-460A-9DE5-C8F6C49EE56E.gif (875x994, 484K)

Yang during this debate
I'll vote trump tho

yes, just (((You)))

I'm with good ole joe biden

No, though for me it's b/c she looks like a teacher I once had.

YANG GANG BABY

Found it
youtu.be/cX7hni-zGD8
Thanks faggots

Get back to your shift at Hot Topic.

WHEN IS THE DEBATE?

55 minutes.

Yang because chinks are some of the most racist people out there and I want to watch the chimpout when he inevitably makes a comment about darkies

"Pedo Joe"

Joe Biden

Vote your interests, Jow Forums. You want a cute young virgin girl as bride, like the muslims have. You do not want "roastie whores" and you hate the "better a millstone" PROUD AMERICAN WHITE MMMHHRRRAHHHNN who PROUDLY tortures "CHOMOs" to death in prison while lauding the Aryan Brotherhood (who rape "chomos" are are covered in tattoos).

Reject the "fuck your LAWYER BULLSHIT" blue collar feminist white man who is angry at his betters. Vote Joe Biden.

Attached: anime1493847407959.jpg (1280x800, 59K)

Not a chance.

noice, I missed it yesterday and just ended up watching Tulsi highlights and Castro saying trans females need abortions if they want

Attached: 1545322331152.jpg (960x932, 64K)

Proud American Protestant White Men are the reason YOU cannot marry cute young virgin girls: it is bad for white wwwwwuuuuuuuuuummmmannn (as the PAPM refers to the woman as, reverently); thus Banned by the White man.

He accepts murder, theft, adultery, all these things are things he likes to do and sees no problem with.

He want's to kill all "chomos" however.
(Subsequently, the White Man shows much hatred of "Pedo Joe 2020", fuming over the VP's handling of girls)

The white man is an enemy of all men world wide, he is also a heretic:
YHWH __EXPLICITLY__ allows marrying young girls in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 (na'ar (hbrw), padia (greek), puella (latin))

Vote Joe Biden 2020, Jow Forums.
Who's the one that acknowledges you: Biden.
Who won't speak your name: Trump.
Who's imprisoning as many of your kind as possible, to the laudations of WHITE MEN and their MASTER: MUUUHHH WHITE WUUUMAN: Trump.
Who let you be free: VP Biden.

Vote for the Catholic.
Oppose Heretics.
Vote pro loli 2020.

Attached: anime1498260662592.jpg (768x864, 110K)

i dont work fastfood like you, silly burger
im a comfy neet

Attached: bernie bruh.jpg (640x427, 50K)

>Andrew "identity politics is ruining the democratic party" Yang hates white people

Wh*te "men" oppose marrying cute young girls; demand roastie whores instead. Reject Catholic boy who is pro-young-virgin-brides, demand Barabbas who prefers whores instead.

Typical
YHWH __EXPLICITLY__ allows marrying young girls in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 (na'ar (hbrw), padia (greek), puella (latin))

Attached: anime1498279609884.gif (480x270, 1.26M)

Attached: 1557087057980m.jpg (1024x658, 92K)

Biden/Bernie 2020
P / VP

Lolis + Neetlife

Attached: anime1494381227280.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

He shoulder rubs a girl at the DNC and gets #metoo'd

Correct. All of Jow Forums should become a phalanx for Biden. He kept the heat off you during the Obama years; that was him.

Why? He knows YHWH allows child brides. He is a Catholic, not a white-man heretic "BUUUUHH BETTAH A MILLSTONE!!!!".

Yea: No conversions to other religions, protestant fucks.

Vote your interests Jow Forums. Biden is the only pro Good-Boy candidate.

If you aren't a Aryan Nation tattooed murdering drug pushing white wuuuuuman worshiping, hate "lawyer bullshit", protestant piece of shit... Biden is your man.

Attached: anime1497141895776.jpg (252x282, 37K)

>Yang does great and wins all the audience polls
>blue checkmarks immediately rush to twitter to call his fans alt right shills like they did last night with Tulsi

Rooting for Warren because Trump would destroy her on the debate stage.

>He shoulder rubs a girl at the DNC and gets #metoo'd

Happy that men can't marry cute young girls, white protestant FUCK?

You are a HERETIC.
(including in cases or rape (taphas))

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Jow Forums started ironically shilling for him just to stick it to the feminists who accuse him of harassment.

Biden 2020

nigga what

... Okay...?

This. Yang/tulsi shills are retarded

Attached: 1561666626240.jpg (569x366, 81K)

Trump

Mah nigga YANG 2020

Harris would be even better/funnier. Plus, even niggers aren't dumb enough to vote for a woman.

same
the pocahantas memes never realized their full potential

#YANGGANG420

>Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Jow Forums started ironically shilling for him just to stick it to the feminists who accuse him of harassment.

Too many proud white protestants (like my cuzin-in-law) on Jow Forums for that. PROUD white protestants / white MEN (irish aren't white) HATE the idea of adorable virgin child brides.

They HATE the JEWISH god YHWH. They WORSHIP MUUUUHHHH WHITE WUUUMMAN. There would be no feminism if not for the white man. They are easily manipulable golem slaves of the white WUUUMMAN, and hate "Lawyer Bullshit" because they cannot follow logic.

Attached: anim1502501635585.jpg (835x1024, 158K)

I'm sorry my anons I missed it. Was there any salt?

Attached: 1404651544287.gif (480x272, 993K)

Can’t wait to get a 5 bedroom in Malibu with my yang bucks.

Pardon me, sirrah, but you seem to be here as well nigger

They are transparent as fuck too. Stick to one dumb asses. It will make you guys not look like shills

nice jewbabble kike

Wh*te "men" oppose marrying cute young girls; demand roastie whores instead. They Reject Catholic boy who is pro-young-virgin-brides, demand Barabbas who prefers whores instead.

Typical

Vote BIDEN 2020
Vote your interests Jow Forums.

Attached: anime1499923823050.jpg (700x1204, 97K)

It’s on in 40 minutes. Yesterday was a shit show for anyone with disdain for contemporary neoliberals.

>nice jewbabble kike

I'm a Catholic attorney, and a programmer. Over 6ft, under 190lbs, blond hair blue eyes. You're a blue collar fool.

YHWH explicitly allows child brides.

I am voting for Biden. I hope he ends you white men. YOU _ARE_ feminism.

Attached: anime1498261000847.jpg (653x800, 87K)

Yeah, her melting down and completely losing her shit in front of millions of people on live tv would probably be the crowning achievement of Kek's will.

What if a man wore a red jacket at a debate like this? Would it seem crazy? Why is it different when a woman does it?

I really need to shave. I don’t want anybody mistaking me for these faggots.

Butt Judge ! Mayor PEE

>Imagine being a Democrat and seeing your party scramble to find all these literal whos to run against an incumbent president
>Imagine seeing this fucking circus with each different nominee pulling out these bizzare, gimmicky pandering techniques

What kind of drooling retard goes to the voting polls and checks off one of the names of the candidates that pandered to them in the most shameless way because they think Trump is Hitler and can go home and not fucking kill themselves?

Attached: F446CEB8-3CCB-4DC6-8583-212208E110F8.jpg (255x255, 21K)

Thanks friend, I hope we both live on to go beyond the time and push back this bullshit.

Attached: Cirno10.png (640x346, 119K)

217692721>>

Enjoy defending women who will never give you even one thing in life and who are far, far, too old to be of any interest.
Enjoy being the stereotypical proud gritty white American man. AKA: cattle. A golem of the woman.
One who's mind is not his own.
(With A culture and society which is forced via American military assault on any remaining cultures who do not
subscribe to American protestant "Better A Millstone" ideology).

Be an angry animal if you wish, programmed to defend strange women. That's the American way.

Attached: anime1499279721297.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

fucking dying for some nudes/vids to be leaked
wonder if it'd help/hurt her cause

Watch the debate here:
dlive.tv/nickjfuentes

Enjoy defending women who will never give you even one thing in life and who are far, far, too old to be of any interest.
Enjoy being the stereotypical proud gritty white American man. AKA: cattle. A golem of the woman.
One who's mind is not his own.
(With A culture and society which is forced via American military assault on any remaining cultures who do not
subscribe to American protestant "Better A Millstone" ideology).

Be an angry animal if you wish, programmed to defend strange women. That's the American way.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1471197398358.jpg (250x180, 5K)

jewbabble overload

>STREAM

>STREAM

>STREAM

Yang will win

Not sure why anyone is watching DESU. Wake me up next year when they pick a retard to represent them.

Biden 2020
Because he likes lolis.

He is right: it is good the white man is becoming a minority (note: Irish are not white). The white man opposes marrying cute young girls. All other races are in favor.

The white man is a heretic.
(including in cases of rape (taphas))

Joe Biden 2020

Attached: anime1497238858154.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Zoomer meme. People have been doing that since '04

Fuck off, spiclet.