Reddit bans the_Donald

What now pol if people can’t simply talk online about anything to do with the right what other discourse Do we have ? Just look at The mental disabled people Commenting

Attached: 17B48176-DEA3-40F0-8603-0846B465A82D.png (750x1334, 242K)

Attached: 3AB3F57E-BF4F-4104-AF87-DB0670178815.png (750x1334, 162K)

this is just a scam to make this board even worse than 2016 and the reemergence of meme flags did
#resist

Fucking hell the drag queen thinks he’s building death camps

Attached: D1B6EB4E-2C9A-475F-A08E-1FC7F7B8EDED.png (750x1334, 172K)

Oh god they’re coming they’re coming

I thought the_donald was full of blue lives matter retards? I really doubt the community made threats against the police

Bye bye hacker Jow Forums google will remove us and make us a shittyer version the 8 chan

It’s probably the left making thow away accounts to trigger zog

fake persecution to make zognald look like the good guy.

they can ban whatever the fuck the want, i'm still voting for trump in 2020 again. get fucked libtards. die of aids.

The hallmark of the left is their extreme intolerance to dissent. The only remedy to outrageous assault to freedom of thought via infringement to free speech is for treason charges to automatically apply to anyone that suggests any limits to it bar blasphemy (Christian exclusively), and sedition.

Defo

Didn't the donald get shut down because faggots were saying they'd shoot cops for enforcing the law in Oregon?

checked
this is bad

Help yourselves, not your personal army

I had to abandon a 3 million karma account because of posts I made in 2016 supporting Trump. Ugh how could I be so cringey.

Hi Guys

Im from reddit and still new to this meme stuff :)

Also some stuff here is really hard to swallow

and I havent fully grasped the obsession with cartoon girls

But I do believe we will get along just fine

For all we know it was lefties with burner accounts. This is the problem with the internet. You can only have something nice if controlled opposition don't ruin it.

Had to abandon a three million karma account on reddit cause of old posts on the donald supporting trump. Ugh how could I fall for his tricks.

This and it's so fucking obvious. It's like the other day the FBI leak and they screen capped Jow Forums and it had "you's". That's how fucking stupid people are.

That's not who he means. He means you t_D fags are coming here to ruin 4/pol/ forever.
Though maybe not literally you...

>You're not allowed to talk about the sitting president
>This would be a sign of totalitarianism if it was the regime cracking down on dissidents.
>Instead it's the opposition that's censoring shit.

I don't quite get it but okay.

all you losers do is talk online - for 20+ years all you bold white nationalists have done is hide behind ur screens. what gives?

Freedom of speech absolutely includes inciting violence, by the way. How do people think the revolution happened without people openly talking about murdering redcoats?

Attached: t.jpg (1073x1106, 521K)

> libtard

Fuck off back to t_dreidel boomer

yikes

who gives a fuck about reddit
unironically kill yourself

Form a network on an open source app with no censorship. They'll lose their fucking mind with how hard it is to remove you from the internet.

all you losers do is talk online - for 20+ years all you bold white nationalists have done is hide behind ur screens. what gives?

There's just going to be cat pictures and wikipedia articles reposted on that site now.

They're already here. Aren't they?

Attached: 1491701343309.png (545x530, 234K)

Fahrenheit 404. corps will control all conversations in the future. If healthcare becomes too inconvenient for the elite then it will just be unindexed.

The reddit "rules" were pretty simple to follow--remove death threats. Those retards at The_Douche fucked themselves. Cry like little faggots all you like, the world keeps spinning without you.

r/the_donald is and always was a lukewarm pissjug hugbox, there really wasnt any reason to ban it other than any positive coverage or takes regarding lil donnie, which is - as everyone knows- FACIST and thus unexceptable!

You hide behind a meme flag, post your real flag fag

*updates policy to deplatform you*
nothing personal kid

That is true. I got banned the last time for questioning Israel.

I get the TOS specifically states it is a Trump fan boi forum, like any other fan forums AND they directed people to a forum where questions and debate about trump were welcome, so that is a bit disengenous. But I got banned for talking about and disliking Israel policy. Kikes have modded that forum since just after the election. Try going into tranny forum and posting that there are only 2 genders, you will get banned just as fast, hell you will get banned from almost any other forum just because you post on TD so in other ways that shit is very disingenuous.

We took a lot of hits there for the anti-moslime posts--too much truth I guess. But to ban people for debating Trump policy and actions? Nope. I haven't been there in years. (((WIPES FEET))).

That being said, TD became a KIKE shit show and under constant attack after he won. The "high energy" both HERE and there...

we sound a bit sanctimonious here ourselves. I've been halfing it for a very long time and trust me this place is not even close to the place it used to be. Kikes, jannies, everyone wants to shut us up. nupol sucks too but NOT as bad as TD (yet).

I know you guys want to call it a witch hunt but Reddit got bad press for the comments about police. Reddit's #1 goal is to make money. If bad press is scaring them off they're going to make drastic moves even if alienates users. It's worth the risk as the voice of the people giving ad revenue to Reddit is more important to the Admins at Reddit than their users.

Yeah some of them are. A lot of poltards xpost. There won't be a lot of grammy and grampas coming here. We can always run them off with gore tho.
I never saw any threats. the mods were strict on anything like that. You know anyone could post there right? So, what happens when discord trannies invade TD eh? make threatening posts, screen cap, send to admin rinse repeat for the win. Nah, those posts were not from TD grammas and grampas.

>Some republicans threaten some police
>Quarantine/limit forum
>most democrats call for the assassination of the US President
>everything's fine here

Attached: 1550872100774.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Obvious shill

I'm not, these companies care more about money than they do about politics. They aren't even thinking of the optics beyond "oh someone said something on our platform that our sponsors don't like."

I’m not a Reddit user by any means, but the hypocrisy is astounding. Antifa and BLM have destroyed property, burned and looted many buildings and stores, and attacked and murdered police; yet they’re loved by the left, reddit, and other major tech companies.

quarantined isn’t banned you retard
it’s fucking nothing

Its all loes tho sweaty

>Reddit bans the_Donald
It's honestly about time this happened. This is why Reddit is a superior website.

Take an upvote.

Attached: Harrison Ford hello reddit.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

Good. Let them come here. I welcome open internet warfare with redditards.

Oh no they banned a concern troll that sucks

>Didn't the donald get shut down because faggots were saying they'd shoot cops for enforcing the law in Oregon?
Le_Dolan is a #BlueLivesMatter thin blue line bootlickers forum. Kikes coming in to make threatening posts, which those kikes then coincidentally managed to get screenshots of for their kike journalism before they were flagged and auto-moderated is a false flag more blatantly fake than the Holohoax.

They will be put up against the wall and shot like the rest of Plebbit, but the MIGANIGGAs were set the fuck up by the jews they worship.

Attached: 1561227730124.jpg (720x960, 172K)

Le_Dolan would also ban you instantly if you even hinted about a (((coincidence))).

They deserve to be stabbed in the back by the jews they worship, but it was still a blatant setup.

THEY JUST PISSED OFF THE NOBODY. EXPECT BIG HAPPENINGS SOON.

Attached: 1561290057878.jpg (1490x648, 166K)

>Just look at The mental disabled people Commenting

Attached: 24352345.jpg (800x708, 148K)

They're quarantined, not banned. There's a difference. This is a slide thread. You all know what to do.

Attached: glownigger_confirmed.png (1544x1926, 392K)

I think the most telling thing about anonymous speech is that you inevitably get people complaining about niggers

How do I put a flag next to my name

@217711280
Never mind

I was wondering the same thing

Also, how do I make a username?

How do I upvote?

And, why don't webms have sound here?

Thanks in advance

They already exist, but nobody fucking uses them, as the people already on the sites (such as voat, minds, gab, etc) are the fringes of society. Jow Forums is helm's deep, the last place where you can say whatever while having an actual userbase that isn't just a few weirdos here and there.

Mate this is a Tibetan carpetweaving bulletin board service. Check your URL and then GTFO

Oh nice, you believe what the cabal of far left admin and mods on Reddit fed you.

I don't understand why more attention isn't being focused on the Reddit cabal, they are dangerous.

If a boomer subreddit like r/the_donald is worthy of a ban according to big tech, then pretty much anything that isn't a leftist circlejerk is worthy of a ban.

I don't know much about Reddit but doesn't quarantining a board just mean it doesn't show up on the front page? That's not exactly banning.

We all came from Reddit at some point. The majority of us came from the Donald during the elections. If more come from there nothing will change besides more posters

Also, there is a sub called r/ChapoTrapHouse, that's basically a far left commie hang out, which breaks the TOS regularly, calls for violence against cops regularly, and has the tactic approval of the Reddit power mods/cabal.

Again, no one seems to talk about this, which is a shame because it presents an opportunity to kill reddit. The fact that this "mainstream" place has just shamelessly showed off its political censorship should be concerning. It's retarded that faggots on here actually buy that reason.

Every single quarantined sub gets banned. It is an intentionally way to kill off problem subs on that site. I know too much about reddit. But the far left users there are legit psychopaths.

>I thought the_donald was full of blue lives matter retards? I really doubt the community made threats against the police
They are, but all it takes is one comment from an outsider and they have grounds for a takedown. I love how it happened exactly when the google leak came out, really bad timing for reddit, big tech is getting regulated

Attached: laughing anime 2.gif (540x540, 279K)

China invested $150 million in Reddit
Russia spend $100k on Facebook ads and it prompted a 2 year FBI investigation, China spends $150 mil buying a social media site and it's crickets

~217713374
Still learning how to reply to a comment but you’re right. The left really wanted to bring us down but they won’t succeed. We have to team up lol

Fucking Christ what a sad post.

Attached: 1427420863688.jpg (249x200, 8K)

it is not banned it is just quarantined. you can still enter and post and reply. but why the fuck would you want to do that?

You got any screencaps of that user?

Once a sub becomes quarantined, it is no longer accessible through the mobile app. Then, it slowly starts to die until only a skeleton user base exists, the mods eventually abandon ship, and the place just becomes a wasteland and ends up getting banned.

That same thing happened to r/cringeanarchy. Reddit knows what happens when they quarantine a sub, and they know that by quarantining it, they basically set it up for a ban. An outright ban would just throw up red flags, so they just kill it more slowly by quarantining it first, then banning it when nobody gives a shit about it anymore.

that's what i never understand. muslim "hate" (i.e. ripping on them for killing fags and making woman dress decently) is fine but the second you start talking about the tribe? oh nonono you can't have that, that's an automatic ban.

>concern troll
then what's the fucking point of a sub where you have to ask questions? you can't cherrypick the good ones like in an interview faggot

i was here before Reddit was even a thing

Good there's no platform for your hate speech. It's a free market make your own.

See

the literal truth and checked

Guys, how do i find other fellow libertarian threads?

Like, all the flags that i see are nazi flags and commies...
Help a brother out?

Also why is everyone called anonymous?
Isn't it confusing??

P.S. How do I upvote here?

P.S.S. Can you please stop saying the N word and the F word? Thank you

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 31K)

HEY! stop being anti-semitic, you nazi scum!!

Is plebbit even profitable in the first place?

a new friend!

>bans
If they had balls, it'd be a ban. What it is is a quarantine, which means that you have to click one button after being warned that there are mean people there, and the mean people don't get the fun things like banners and custom icons that the nice people get.
Anyone you see whining about this is sniveling redditor scum.

Attached: 1515715787636.gif (480x265, 1.9M)

Attached: faux merchant.jpg (1000x820, 117K)

>the mean people don't get the fun things like banners and custom icons that the nice people get.
holy shit is that really all it is? what a bunch of bitches.

>Then, it slowly starts to die until only a skeleton user base exists, the mods eventually abandon ship, and the place just becomes a wasteland and ends up getting banned.
Not really, r/smuggies is quarantined and is as active as ever for example.

Give it time. It too, will be deleted. r/cringeanarchy was quarantined for over a year before it was wiped.

Children take note, this is a leaf. Can you say "leaf"? And what do leafs do? That's right: bait. And what do we do? Exactly children, sage that faggot.