Bongoloid goes Berserk and attacks Kebab Shop

youtu.be/z8wYrJlheF4

What exactly is going on in the UK?
Why do they patronise these shops in the first place?

Attached: file.png (307x404, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OomCRmkbNyg
youtube.com/watch?v=WeAG1b9I5kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pussy shit

ungrateful pieces of shit. They come to the UK and tell a real European to go out?!

Go out of the UK you goatfuckers!

Why are shitskins so small? Asians are tiny manlets and kebabs are usually small too.

>drunk idiot gets beat up for talking shit

Not too impressive England, those Irish travellers get dickered af and bare knuckle box for sport.

im tall and thin like these faggot pakis but i work with tools all day not kebaab meat so i would have fucked this guy up.

Thank for letting the internet know tough guy.
We will make sure to inform everyone not to mess with you.

Have observed that too. Some are big but the manlet rate is higher than among Europeans

im not tough at all. i just think im strobger than these two poos.

This fucking guy has a pet wolf.
Bet money

>drunk bongoloid cant even take two manlet kebab makers
yikes!

'ate kebab! Simple as guv.

Attached: quintessentiallyBritish.png (579x536, 14K)

youtu.be/OomCRmkbNyg

Whites are a scourge on Europe. There have been a string of whites attacking kebab shops. Look at this white:
youtube.com/watch?v=WeAG1b9I5kc

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-06-27 20-19-29.png (1279x714, 462K)

european whites are not white anymore, they all have been downgraded with new european blood, the only tue white men left are in canada and a small pocket of argentina

Embarrassing. Drunk retard should have been arrested.

That was epically pathetic.

Only actual retards think a fellow drunk retard should be able to invade someone's business and assault them because they're brown

What a fine example of an upright, educated Englishman engaging in a charming cultural exchange with these worthy south asian gentlemen about culinary questions and associated subjects. Absolutely delightful chap - delightful. Multiculturalism at it's best.

they should have beat him to death

Part and Parcel

Attached: 10403385_767550706656131_557407809260886917_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>Kebab remover in Kebab shop

Attached: 1556871399673.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

This is nothing to be proud of. Not a chad. If there was some 6'2 chad who could fight and wasn't drunk maybe it would be based. But this dude probably started a fight for no reason.

The exchange of fistful ideas was indeed brutally engaging. What a display. Truly, diversity is our strength.

>Whites are a scourge on Europe
Get the fuck out of their countries then, cock sucker.

Eating kebabs at 3AM after a night out in the town is an age old British traditions. Typically the men will go get the food and Ahmed will rape their barely conscious girlfriends in the street

Attached: slags.jpg (500x309, 50K)

>berserk
Eat shit pajeet.

Think again, frog.

The only thing removed that evening was his dignity and some plastic food containers. A pitiful display.

Westerners are embarrassing cucks. Always getting their asses beat on camera while drunk. You lose 100% of the time.

>Bongoloid
my sides are in orbit

>canada
>white
LOL okay Andrew Chang

Attached: canadaisshit.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

there is no such thing as a white country

It was a veritable cornucopia of intellectual exchange and truly we are all the richer for having been witness to it. Long may this cultural enrichment continue.

Norf Fc comes to life. Or was it the other way around? As long as Ngubu plays things will be noice.

Whites are too scared to fight while sober. Need alcohol to ge the courage to challenge a more masculine Muslim man.

This is conduct engaged in by the lower orders leaf. Still - at least they aren't fucking their dogs chap like your mutt wenches.

Absolute unit

Lmfao at this fuckin leaf. Rake when?

>walk into the back of a restaurant like a nigger
>attack the staff like a nigger
>they stop fighting you and tell you to leave on multiple occasions but you use the opportunity to punch them against good faith notions like a nigger

Bongoloids really aren't White anymoe

Great video. Thanks for sharing it.

And yet we completely destroyed you middle eastern goat fiddlers on a regular basis. We conquered the world while you abused your cousins in a tent in some desert shit hole. Thank your lucky stars you mongs had oil - that's where you'd all still be without it.

>>be british
>>defender of the west
>>gets blasted by two skinny pakis

but who was a role model

We have ID'S here retard.

Camera should have at least pissed on the Kebabs for extra kek, ideally without the guys knowing while dealing with the drunk in the back.

These are the lower orders burger - the lower working class and underclass.

this is a good point. i agree.

Attached: 1532466698972.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Thanks for the history lesson, grandpa, but this is 2019 and now you are bottom feeders.

This. Northern european whites got slavified after WW2, Southern European whites have always been iffy, and they've gotten a healthy dose of baltoid and gypo genes since ww2. And mutts...ollolol

and you are faggot LARPing with a memeflag.

>COME AT ME CUNT
it's good to see chivalry still exists in the UK

Attached: 1506461761602.jpg (1540x2048, 198K)

i don't like fights at all , How do I cope with the human ape ?

>conquered the world
>but but you need booze to fight
You agreed to this leaf? I hope for your sake youre a third world import in which case you have to go back. If you're a white man saying this - neck yourself.

>there is no such thing as a white country
Tell that to every major civilzation that ever existed until it was fucked up by shitskins

Then why the fuck are they being brown? Why don’t they do what Michael Jackson did?

Anyone know why the drunk guy was pissed of?

>You didn't put enough sauce in my kebab FUCKUNG CUNT, COME AT ME!

Bottom feeders - right -thats why all you poverty stricken inbred failures are desperately trying to get into our nations so you can live off other men's labour like the useless roaches you are.

Are those T*rds or P*kis?

>Jews and other shitskins understand what IDs are

Every civilization that ever existed has been stolen by whites

Your greentext is probably unironically correct. The chap was a n under class peasant white trash piece of turd - a white nigger basically.

My guess is paki

He sounded like an Aussie or from there.

>actually believing this
Sure thang Kang

If you're still brown you're only 60% human.

East End cockneys and Essex working class sound a bit like Aussies. Estuary English. Aussies were largely east end convicts. Kek

why cant the roach fight like a man...lets have a go with you turks

Depends here Lebanese we mog most sissy bitch swedish cucks

If that was the case, how'd you let your country fall then?

Because the third worlders literally invaded the nation with an army and conquered. No wait - that didnt happen. Idiot.

>He sounded like an Aussie or from there.
Lol, I felt some familiarity when he said "come on you cunts" like he did. Have heard (and said) those exact words quite a lot.

Do you wipe your ass with barb wire and 60 grit too user?

Come home son. You've done your time lad.

>Lebanese
Hahahahahaha, you guys are nothing but little nutless faggots. Leb men are scared of the BAC (Big Aussie Cock). Btw, I fucked a Lebanese qt and she literally said she'd never be with a Lebanese guy.

>when he said "come on you cunts"
That's what sounded aussie.

Hey, that's pretty based.

"Come on you cunts" is one of the best phrases in the entire English language chaps - unironically. I hope to say it at armageddon.

no. i wear contact lenses and today they are feeling pretty grimy. my eyes hurt. i am downing my 5th pint while shit posting after work. i have a 4vday weekend thanks to kkkanada day.

No need for alarm this is just how we end an evening out in the UK. He'll be back in there next weekend eating his 'bab and it'll be all smiles.

What a miserable existence to actually go through life believing shit like this. Victim identity to the extreme. I am not even shit talking browns either, Egypt and Sumeria were amazing achievements for society. You will never accomplish anything close if you continue to blame "white people" for all of your problems. Self accountability is a beautiful thing.

Your response was dull and uninspiring. 1/10

Kek - also highly probable
He'll be hugging them next week

Live off other men's labour? That's a pretty hilariously out of place attitude for a nation which is currently paying tributes to an occupying force. In the Middle East we would never pay a cent to white boys because we aren't cucks like you. You would have to get it through warfare.

KILL THE WHITOIDS!!! KARA BOGA! INSHELLEH MUSULIMU AHBURADUIJIN!!!!

KILL THE WHITOOIDS!!! KAARA BOOGA! INSHELLEH MUSULIMU AHBURADUIJIN!!!!

yeah

Troll better

He was obviously stronger, more autistic, and could kick their butts.
The white race carrys on.

What a miserable existence to actually go through life believing shit like this. Victim identity to the extreme. I am not even shit talking browns either, Egypt and Sumeria were amazing achievements for society. You will never accomplish anything close if you continue to blame "white people" for all of your problems. Self accountability is a beautiful thing.

Lebbos are short, ugly and roam around in faggot gangs. your girls love the white d

GET THE FUCK OUT THE UK

>carrys on.
Carries on, bro.

Claiming pride for theocratic tyrannies in desert shitholes noone wants to live in is a pretty cucked attitude son. Not to mention your sandnigger religion which is entirely based on cuckery and cousin fucking in your shit-tier low trust failed culture. The only thing you inbreds occupy is low rent housing and welfare payments - like leeches and whores on retainer. That will end soon enough.

Your take too much dick to be taken serious. Get off the chans and prep yourself for your bull you flaming faggot. God I hate snobby bongoloids , truly the underclass of white masculinity

fuck off retard

can white people go to brown countries and open shops?

White degenerate savage once again acting like an animal

Lanky leaf talking bollocks and being tough online
Imagine my shock
Isnt it time for fuckies with doggo?

Whites are fucking huge! Building civilization is hard.