U.S is such a funny place

U.S is such a funny place

Attached: DxirQGIX0AAeHBc.jpg (750x850, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noagendashow.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the left never gave a fuck about blacks. they have billions lined up for illegal immigrants while the black CITIZENS of Flint, Michigan are still drinking lead contaminated sewer water. it catches fire when you light it. any black man in 2019 who believes the left has his back should look up the history of the KKK.

They know things...

Attached: 1561305408144.jpg (539x741, 94K)

It’s always someone else’s fault with niggers.

Pictures like this make me realize how much a nose defines how a person looks to me. If you took a black persson, maybe not western african but central african, made his nose smaller and made his skin white he would 100% look a white guy.
I'm curious if this is why I have trouble telling asians apart, I look at the nose and they all have the same one

they aren't wrong

Based negresses
I like these ladies

Contrary to popular belief there are only so many shitskins that a given white population can support.

More and more are leaving the democratic plantation

How can we succeed in pushing this?

ok this is based

Attached: MAGA.png (866x900, 357K)

The problem with blacks is they’re antiestablishment but they ally with the establishment. They’ll always be vote slaves.

The kkk was based you stupid fucking boomer go back to Jow Forumsthedipshit

They've always got to make it about themselves.

Didn't say they are. Still funny

Are they waking up or are they still voting dem for snap cards obama phone sec 8 housing free food and what else I’m forgetting my taxes go to?!?!!!!

Attached: 354BF105-7EA0-4814-A58A-5F4A8760840B.jpg (720x725, 218K)

You can tell conservatives never talked to a cute black girl before because they would suck the balls of any black guy who says he likes trump lol. Conservatives are so pathetic

Needs a comma somewhere

>while the black CITIZENS of Flint, Michigan are still drinking lead contaminated sewer water
Due to their own incompetency, they've been given more than enough funding to fix it. It makes perfect sense for Blacks to vote Left since they offer them eternal gibs. Conservatives offer nothing.

>being this 12 and edgy

Attached: jhmfnhgh.jpg (416x380, 46K)

Honestly, how else are they supposed to reach their communities? Really, imagine yourself as a black conservative in an american ghetto and you need to find some way to make your arguments appeal to your black american neighbors/peers.

>How can we succeed in pushing this?
Start a organization maybe call it BLACK EXIT or Blexit for short. Work for campus reform and give lectures around the country..... oh wait Candice Owens did it already

>flag
The fuck do you know about Michigan Muhammed?

Right, better let a based Christian black man impregnate your daughter then

Attached: 1561680721141.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>get gibs so I can buy bottled water
Holy shit, even the dumbest of niggers know better.

This may be hard for your dumbed down double digit IQ boomer whom has never left his own state brain to comprehend, but it's possible to be educated about other places in the world.

Niggers in the hood don't care about politics. They are obviously Democrats, but they don't go out and vote

r/ the donald you need to go back

Mongrels all over the place here yes. They take advantage of us all and ruin everything decent and good.

The dem candidate will still get 90% of the black vote in 2020. There's no point in even pandering to them anymore.

Someone once said that blacks are simply footballs meant to be punted around by both parties. I understand this completely now.

>KKK
>dressed up like spooky ghosts
>burn the holy symbol of Christianity
Go back to your backwoods shack billy bob. Just cause we don’t like demoshits doesn’t mean we like you or anything you say.

Do you care about the effects of illegal immigration on the black community?

From MI used to live 100 miles north.

You realize flint fucked up water for themself, you can search for the truth I’m not explaining now, Also.....

SEVERAL areas of the country, communities water Tested WORSE than FLINT MI!!!!! There were articles months later or longer. I read one on Drudge Report and others way back.

It’s not about Dindu nuffins so don’t think your 13% of population which includes female Dindu still commits over 60% of crimes is special.

So STFU!

Attached: 0D532E3E-F091-46AB-82C0-EB153F471239.png (758x682, 556K)

I hear you.

Attached: 1559863900155.png (500x573, 138K)

you shit in the street. your opinion means less than nothing, Pajeet.

Yeah I can tell you are a Jow Forumsack 100%

Your speaking in generalizations which don't faithfully reflect reality. Let me rephrase my question: How are the conservative, politically-inclined black americans supposed to garner the interests of their otherwise indifferent/left-wing peers?
They may not like the lowest common denominator they have to stoop down to, but that's the only way to initiate change.

Digits confirm!

Attached: 8F83F61F-8208-4A92-8399-221821A44978.png (640x800, 1024K)

If you think blacks are ever going to vote republican you are on a level of delusion that I cannot comprehend. You must be a rush limbaugh fan

No they were not. My gp was from Missouri and around there and knewnof them. He was a white good ole boy and said they were pieces of shit and to hope they never gained power in the area we lived at the time. To an outsider youd think he could easily have been a member, but there was some distinction. I was too young to ask what that was...

How does a toilet work?

Attached: Screenshot_184.png (582x575, 468K)

Explain Clarence Thomas

Attached: 1280px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg (1280x1760, 381K)

/thread

Welfare and crack is all the reparations niggers are gonna get.

Conservative nigger women love to suck white cock. They literally can't get enough of it. They're so brazen about their white boi fetish that its common for them to greet white men by being on their knees with their mouth wide open ready to receive.

Attached: whiteboilovers.png (1402x1077, 2.91M)

He's what's called an outlier dude

Lets not pretend Candace Owens types are about "reaching their communities". 98% of this stuff is done to satisfy or enrich themselves from White boomers. Ghetto Blacks only cared about that prison reform shit.
I don't begrudge them making it about themselves either, it's a good healthy thing, you should put your own people first. I just find it amazing that these based Black Conservative types seem to only care about how these issues effect their own race exclusively. It's admirable but hilarious.

>rush limbaugh fan

That even makes a boomer sick to his stomach! How anyone can listen to Hannity and the golfer? I have no fucking clue.

Attached: 05DF23AF-DDB3-421F-B40C-6DBDE14A06E8.jpg (802x601, 64K)

Candice is nice, top right and bottom left are ugly, can't see the bottom right but looks alright from what I can tell

Truth

>tf
>tp

Attached: kek flaggots.png (1186x958, 599K)

Do you guys think that Blacks will ever vote conservative to a degree of Asians or Latinos?

Hello!!!!

Fuck!!!!????? Goddamn??????!!!!!!

Attached: 678EDB06-EA34-47B9-950F-E2B0AF1E4F8B.jpg (480x343, 24K)

My point is that in order fir a conservative influence to spread in their communities, they need to adopt methods for challenging preconceived notions/beleifs in a friendly/familiar manner. The New World missionaries were able to convert many to Christianity through similar means.

this is former MTV VJ Adam Curry. he, alongside tech writer John C. Dvorak is the co-host of the No Agenda Podcast. it is a 3 hour long, twice weekly podcast that has been running for more than 10 years. Adam Curry, arguably, invented or at least popularized, podcasting. Curry and Dvorak take no sponsors or advertising for their show because they understand that this can cause their message to be subverted by commercial interests. instead, the show is funded by the listeners. they speculate that each episode is listened to around 100 000 people. it is a clip show of media deconstruction and analysis. its very funny. on the last episode (1159) noagendashow.com/ Adam made an interesting point about black reparations. basically the idea is that reparations are a way for the Democrat party to pay their slave class (the blacks) their money due for decades of loyal patronage. black leaders are upset that the dems have been catering too much to illegals from mexico and south america. the writing is on the wall. the dems want to create a new slave class of mexicans who will always vote dem. but what about the old slave class? they must be paid or they will jump ship and never vote dem again. the dem party was spooked in 2016 because trump told blacks that they mighr as well give him a shot because obama and the dems did almost nothing for them. i think that this is an interesting idea that should be discussed on POL.

My company hires a nigger every few months. They always lose their job. It’s fucking astounding. They really think “they gonna make it bieg and shiet”. Like I’ve met plenty of people (grocery store manager) most leave to work at decent companies, except for niggers. Out of the 6 that I’ve worked with 5 are unemployed. The other one is dead btw. If it came to illegals and niggers I would choose the illegals. I’m not in charge of hiring so don’t get your panties in a bunch. The bcm needs to shut the fuck up because this country has a nigger problem first and foremost.

true
this is former MTV VJ Adam Curry. he, alongside tech writer John C. Dvorak is the co-host of the No Agenda Podcast. it is a 3 hour long, twice weekly podcast that has been running for more than 10 years. Adam Curry, arguably, invented or at least popularized, podcasting. Curry and Dvorak take no sponsors or advertising for their show because they understand that this can cause their message to be subverted by commercial interests. instead, the show is funded by the listeners. they speculate that each episode is listened to around 100 000 people. it is a clip show of media deconstruction and analysis. its very funny. on the last episode (1159) noagendashow.com/ Adam made an interesting point about black reparations. basically the idea is that reparations are a way for the Democrat party to pay their slave class (the blacks) their money due for decades of loyal patronage. black leaders are upset that the dems have been catering too much to illegals from mexico and south america. the writing is on the wall. the dems want to create a new slave class of mexicans who will always vote dem. but what about the old slave class? they must be paid or they will jump ship and never vote dem again. the dem party was spooked in 2016 because trump told blacks that they mighr as well give him a shot because obama and the dems did almost nothing for them. i think that this is an interesting idea that should be discussed on POL.

true

Obama phone

And not just left but Jews specifically - they tend to absolutely hate blacks and will refuse to live near them but were happy to use them to try to subvert western civilsiation

Watch films about the civil rights movement - even though a lot of it was horse shit the men were msotly well spoken, dressed like white men, followed a sort of christianity - the Jew has changed all that and now we have Tyrone and Jay Z etc

agreed. but here is the RUB user. less and less blackies will actually go out and vote.

I might agree with you but can you fuck off redditcuck?

who said this?

Illegals actually do drive working class black wages down though. Neil J Borjas has documented this extensively.

shut up donald, i'm with pajeet on this one

If they're actually conservative, I doubt we're supporting those ones. Not all niggers are abject failures.

In Ethiopia there are women that would pass as tanned white women.

Straight hair, Caucasian facial features

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEEIT

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEIT

A monkey in a suit

who gives a shit about blacks, they vote for this shit every time. do you really think a republican has fuck all chance of getting elected in detroit or flint? tired of you boomers making excuses for them like they are your children.

I did, back in '96

these bitches don’t even know about the spic-nig cycle

who gives a shit about blacks. they vote 90% for this shit every election. wish you boomers would stop making excuses for them like they were your children.

Sadly people like Latinos more than blacks. For good reason.

zero sum game

Check’ed

Jesus you reek of plebbit, please go back

What you need to understand about this picture is that it is literally the ENTIRE black conservative movement. Every black conservative in America is in this picture.

The "look up who founded the KKK" is such a stupid ass argument. It has zero relevance to today and any dumbass knows the parties have switched. Just own it you fucking loser.

most niggers hate illegals and beaners.

we could probably leverage that into switching over their drooling support for democrats to republicans somehow but fucked if i could figure out how to do it.

We need to get black women to attack trannies and wetbacks.