DEMOCRATIC DEBATE GENERAL

DEMOCRATIC DEBATE GENERAL

STREAMS:

comfy.zone (with chat)
youtube.com/watch?v=cX7hni-zGD8

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: presidential-candidates-night-2.jpg (2880x1920, 3.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.zone
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-classic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BERNIE 2020

INSLEE'S SMILE IS TOO MEMETIC

Attached: FGH.png (877x483, 745K)

pelosi 2020

bumpan

Attached: antifa (2).jpg (960x960, 181K)

WOMP WOMP

user, MY SON. YOU ARE AN ADULT NOW. YOU MUST VOTE. DO YOU PICK ORANGE CHEETO BLUMPF? OR WILL YOU GET THAT MOTHERFUCKING B A G?

Trump will win this debate just like he won yesterdays

This shit is boring as fuck.

All it does is remind me how bland and scripted politicians are before Trump.

Attached: IMG_3146.jpg (1003x538, 181K)

"Orange man bad, brown people good"....it's coming.

PRESIDENT BUTTGAG

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 58K)

No idea who niggers #2, 5 and 10 are

I haven’t seen a group of losers like this in a long time. Do any of these faggots aside from Biden have a chance?

I've wanted to fuck this dude for 4 years

Any shills here for Andrew yang, leave before we expose you as shills.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-170737_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 266K)

Yang, like him or not, will make it a lot more interesting than last night. So far everyone has been "slip streaming" off of each other, all fighting to agree with each other the hardest. It is unlikely that people will do the same for Yang's UBI proposal, which will create conflict. That said, it will not be easy for anyone to dismiss Yang without making themselves look like a pessimist or a conservative.

Is Time

>he doesn't want the bag

Yang is going to get the same "RUSSIAN TROLL" treatment as Tulsi in a few hours.

How does that make you feel? Can we prevent it somehow?

Attached: think_about_stuff.jpg (600x600, 69K)

These poor fools think Yang actually has a following and isn't just a meme.

What time does it start?

Trump was a reality TV star whose main policy proposal was building a wall, anything is possible

I love it, even the Dems will get sick of journos

>I'll say it once and not again
>SHUT. THE FUCK. UP. BOOMERS
Imagine him saying that

JUST 30 MINUTES UNTIL ROUND TWO LADS!

ITS DEMOCRAT BINGO 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
GET YOUR BINGO CARDS HERE!!!
GRAB A CARD!
GRAB A DRINK!
AND WATCH THE WORLD BURN!!
with over 30 card to choose from you're sure to have a shot at winning the title of tonight's biggest autist!
get FUCKING BLASTED while competing with other anons!

Attached: card 23.png (694x830, 83K)

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE YANG

Attached: Akanesasu 1544732235143.png (287x300, 112K)

This bitch just said "We should ally with everyone else in the world and take on China, why aren't any candidates saying that?" Why the fuck do we let these people vote?

the browning of USA

Attached: 21728216_494052204299297_3005362796843645805_n.jpg (500x375, 31K)

moron. you won't be getting 1000 bucks. you'll just be losing gun rights and paying for nigger handouts.

t. boomer

threadly reminder /ourgirl Tulsi is better than Yang on guns

Attached: 1561660782901.jpg (1024x672, 117K)

Okay, it's gonna happen/already happening, might as well give him a shot.

Jeb!

Those two crazy bitches are going to try to outcrazy each other

kys

I do not understand what people see in Yang. Tulsi having support on Jow Forums I can somewhat get but Yang? He just repackages muh free shit as UBI

What time will the actual debating start, after introductions?

probably like 25-30 mins

I personally see UBI as the ultimate equality of opportunity. Every citizen starts out with enough capital to exist, and does not have to worry about struggling to survive.

cant we all just be nice :)

So exactly what Trump's doing now, minus 1000 bux

It's time boys.

Attached: Frigid.jpg (1280x720, 361K)

Not that I agree with Yang but UBI is a little more nuanced than just free shit, especially compared to the ridiculous free education proposals. His interview with Rogan explains it better than I can, but basically
>government aid, including UBI, caps at $1000, so dindus on welfare receiving $1000 or above get nothing more
>a large portion of the population lives paycheck to paycheck so it goes right back into the economy (hypothetically)
>the above means a tangible return for the investment instead of paying for a tumblrina's PhD in Western Feminist Literature
>it's not enough to sustain people so it wouldn't create more freeloaders (again, I'm skeptical)

These guys trying to explain to the blonde why you can't just enact legislation overnight... This is what you get for filling your party with idiots that just want gibs.

Mayor Pete will have a bad night as he is forced to defend his poor relationship with the black community, and others seek to steal his support for themselves
Yang will not be asked many questions and will struggle to explain his platform coherently
Bernie will not deviate from attacking Biden, it will become uncomfortable
Biden will not have a stellar performance, and will be viewed as having several weak spots that candidates CAN exploit later, but will fail to exploit tonight

cap it if you'd like

Attached: durn.jpg (329x480, 31K)

The blond is such a fucking dumb cunt. a real cum dumpster if every i saw one.

someone just stuff a cock in her mouth so she shuts up for 5 seconds.

An important point that Yang often fails to mention is that UBI does not stack with any other welfare programs

You choose the flat $1000 and give up all other EBT-style benefits, or you stick with what you have
It's an important distinction, and one he won't have time to make tonight nor would it be understood

The moment Yang pipes up Bernie is going to interrupt him to reclaim the free shit throne

Yang is excellent at concisely explaining his policies though, he's demonstrated that many times, and Pete is gay so he doesn't need to have black friends

I think mentioning that would hurt him in the dem field instead of helping lol

STREAM WITH CHAT GET IN HERE:

comfy.zone
comfy.zone
comfy.zone

Attached: favicon.png (512x512, 44K)

I hope to god gillibrand or harris gets it, they will bomb worse than hillary

>Pete is gay so he doesn't need to have black friends
You can't win as a Democrat without black support
Mayor Pete stands at roughly 0%

mfw posted in wrong thread

he'll just say a canned line and everyone will clap, don't worry

No you mistake my meaning - Pete's trouble with the black community has nothing to do with his local police/protest business
It's because he's an openly gay man who kisses his husband on TV

The black community is still extremely hostile to homosexuality, despite what the media would have you think. They will never accept him.

lmfao yang blowing kisses

shit. yeah I didn't factor that in

If nothing else, I wonder if memeing Yang would cause a 3 way split between Biden, Bernie, and Yang supporters. The Hillary/Bernie split certainly hurt the former last election

It's a hidden factor in the hispanic community, too
Gays are simply not as accepted as the left likes to think

a lot of people won't see this coming, because it's not kosher to acknowledge that it exists.

I'm convinced it's the 2020 version of "the secret trump voter" from 2016
It will seem obvious in hindsight

The ultra-hidden secret is that many people will never vote for a woman - including some women.

They aren't that dumb, they know. They have already chosen who they are going to run just like they did last time. They aren't running buttigeg, they just have him up there so the gays will think that the dems care about them.

Sanders forgot he question

I'm not that jaded yet but yeah he's fucked

God damnit I almost can't take these politicians and their bullshit. Biden just dodged that question hardcore.

They all will. It's a running theme
>direct and simple question
>answer: that's a nice question, I like that question, not answering it but here's why you should vote for me

What was your first impression of Biden just now?
Not good right
First impression of Harris was "she a stronk womyn"

So Kamala won and Biden had a bad night, and Bernie is getting lost in the mix and tripped up

that seems to be the narrative

Mamá Tulsi bring it home.

BENNET HOT MIC HOT MIC

BENNET HOT MIC HOT MIC!!!

Hey look guys spanish! They speak spanish! They're just like me!

BUENOS NOCHES FELLOW WHITE MAN

Who had "Speak Spanish" on the debate bingo game?

T R I C K L E

U

P

Yang sounds off balance, fairly weak delivery, and sadly the tone outweighs the content when it comes to the average person

Pass the torch OLD Joe Biden

BIDEN BTFO HOLY SHIT

Fucking rigged for Biden. It's obvious now.

that was an awful entrance for someone who really needed a big entrance. long debate but that was NOT a good sign.

My biggest fear was that he would flub the question they just asked him, and sure enough he did
It's too complicated of an issue to explain that quickly, and they pawned the follow-up question to the guy on the other end of the stage

Biden looks terrible
Kamala is the winner so far

Biden got beat the fuck down

>Sorry what
YANG BTFO

To be fair he is one of the more eloquent speakers and concise when necessary.

He's a veteran smooth talking politician, was wondering why people though anyone would rally behind him but I can somewhat see it now.

>Gillibrand
>always interrupts
>never shuts up
>fights like a ghetto bitch with everyone
>says nothing when she speaks
How did this whore get here?

This is fun to watch, can't wait for the memes on this!

What debate are you watching? Biden sounds like he's having a stroke, mush-mouthed.

Free shit for everybody, This is gonna be a disaster lmao

when bernie sanders talks it reminds me of winston churchill

i want to see sanders elected just so i can watch all the poos and chinks that recently moved to america get their lives ruined.

>whore
That's how
90% of her appeal is being part of #metoo, literally "muh vagina"

>Marianne Williamson
Literally fucking who?
Seriously, I feel like I'm having a stroke. Who is this person? I've never even heard her name before.

Someone shut this whiny hag up.

"I'll tell you how we'll pay for it!"
>Skeeters off into some Revolutionary speech
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bernie sounds like an senile old Jew

interesting, my post went through minutes after i get connection errors?

FIREFOX FIX for Youtube
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-classic/
stops youtube from stopping firefox constantly

Is the sticky busted fucky for anyone else?

Sanders is a fucking clown.

>How you gonna do it?
We'll do it like we did with womens rights, or the unions?
Okay, so blatant acts of terrorism then.

She's an author apparently

His diction is better than most of the other candidates and he is good at playing on muh feels. The former makes the latter appear more genuine, even if it's not.