Is it cowardly to use guns?

Attached: 143BB359-746E-4722-8F35-DCD10C77B4C2.jpg (1300x953, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Agincourt
nationalpost.com/news/canada/alberta-officer-wont-face-charges-for-repeatedly-crushing-deer-with-police-truck
youtube.com/watch?v=Mur-c5IiWJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ask your local nigger gang banger

yes just call the police only redneck retards own guns

ask every man who didnt lose a war after 1600 AD

No, and gun-grabbers calling others cowards is the height of projection

I ask this because I use to work with an anarchist who said using guns was cowardly, real courage men’s fighting with hands and/or melee weapons.

saying you are a coward for using a gun is hardly different than being a coward for using a crossbow in 1200

always carry a scimitar everywhere.

lol living in an age where projectile munitions are mass produced and available to anyone.
"muh honor, i can only use muh bones to fight"

Why would it be cowardly to be more powerful than your opponent?

Ask ww2, I'll wait.

Against the unarmed and the innocent... yes

losers have been complaining for over 500 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Agincourt

nah, against unarmed i still use a gun. but against innocent, i don't use anything, not even my fists, why should i ever fight with someone innocent anyway?

People who say this are delusional. They say this because they subconsciously believe they'll never get into a physical conflict. Hilariously enough these are also the kind of people that would need a firearm the most.

Attached: 1558988011284.jpg (788x1920, 476K)

It's not about honor. Anyone who has ever been in a fight will tell you that it's not a pleasant experience even if you win, but most of the time you'll walk away and that's typically the end of it with, at worse, a bruised face and ego.

Guns make violence and death so efficient and quick that it removes any meaning if not just permanently ends a confrontation. Some guy down the bar harassing women and being an asshole? In a country without guns, it's a matter of time before someone gives him a hard lesson in humility.

Some guy bullying you? Well, there's no gun to be afraid of. Just be resourceful and don't let people do that to you.

It can cause escalation, but most of the time it sets people right when they realise that there are consequences for their behaviour and actions.

hey britain: didn’t we tell you hundreds of years ago to fuck off and leave our guns alone? nobody cares about your opinion mohammed

I don't know what kind of schoolyard scraps you and your underage friends get in to, but plenty of people have been killed or made retarded in fist fights.

How's highschool treating you

No. Gunfight forces the fighters to be smarter, faster and more durable. As well as emotionally stable... Its not and end all be all evolution helper, but, it IS a helper.

Using modern weapons in order to protect your family, community and country is not cowardly, it is wise. Humans have been using tools and weapons for centuries so that we may increase efficiency.
Your co-worker may not like this truth, but the enemies that show up in his life would use that mentality against him and it may get him killed. The streets are not high school, thugs want guys like that to be unarmed and untrained because they make easy targets. Why do you think republicans in the US are fighting to protect the 2nd amendment?
However, I can under stand that not every single situation one might be faced with calls for the use of a gun, its about knowing when using a weapon is necessary, and when it is not.

well, it shouldn't be necessary but here is the confirmation you were seeking:
Yes, your former coworker is a naive moron.

Apparently our police can't even shoot a dying dear

nationalpost.com/news/canada/alberta-officer-wont-face-charges-for-repeatedly-crushing-deer-with-police-truck

Is it cowardly to drive to the store?

Your friend will get you killed.

It’s cowardly not to kill with a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=Mur-c5IiWJI

I am overly trained on h2h combat. I can assure youre correct and add. 1. If i hit you with a perfect uppercut, ridge hand, hook in the head, i can kill most people, people untrained to take hits and weak necks. 2. A h2h fight is way more brutal and cruel. You die slow. Feeling every broken future, dream, bone, loveloss, hope as you go.

Depends. If you use a gun to discipline your child, yes. If you use a gun to stop four niggers from raping an old lady, no.

If I am sleeping peacefully and hear glass break at 2 a.m., damn straight I am grabbing the shotgun next to my bed. What happens next DEPENDS.

Stupid fucking question user.

Yes, never even think about carrying a gun.

No

>6 nigs jump you
>all felons, armed with guns bought from mexican cartel members illegally
>you pull out yours
>"what are you some kind of coward, whitey?"

only HUWHITE ppl w/gunz r cowards, you rural or suburban retard. everyone else is just responding to huwhite oppression. stop being so antisemitic.

not when everyone else has one

>Is it cowardly to use technology?
>Is it cowardly to be smart and develop weapons?
Listen faggot, kill yourself.

if we are tlaking about a life or death situation thna there is no logical argument against using a firearm to protect yourself.

if you have a gun and your assaulter has a blade or blunt weapon, you live, if not, you die.

you can carry your own melee weapon but your assaulter will have the element of surprise as well as a possibility to be more phyiscally fit than you, and oveprower you.

your literally asking if it is cowardly to live, than to die to some cracked out nigger in a robbery or some sort.

If someone is threatening your life, or the life of a loved one, than ther eis no greater honor than to defend yourself and fmaily.

>is it cowardly to use a claymore
>t. fag with fists in 1100 AD

dont be the faggot taking a knife to a gun fight

Guns are simply more efficient....for killing fags.

Then the criminals who does kills you you;re a fucking idiot

>Using the most lethal weapons available to you
>Cowardly

Hell no, there is no such thing as "fair fights", the smart thing to do is to win with any methods necessary, anything and everything. Tools, cutlery, knives, pencil John wick style, firearms, ect.

Do you really thing your old grandma can fend off physically fit robbers? Hell no, she needs a self defense gun so she can blow their thieving ass brains out.

Only honest cucks say fair fight.

Attached: flamingo pepe.png (400x388, 125K)

If you value honor over efficiency then yes.
If you want better odds of survival and victory then no.

Leftists will call you a coward yet fight 20 on 1 and they know nothing of true honor, so pack some heat user and level the field.

shill thread by pre-industrial spear wielder

>Is it cowardly to use guns?
No, it is the great equalizer especially when you are combating multiple people attacking you especially when your life is on the line.

>Is the person/people attacking you a dumbass for assaulting you knowing you had a gun?
That should be the question you should be asking.

Did you call the anarchist coworker a dumbass? Do they think that a fight especially a street fight is a game like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat where it is just 1v1 with rules.

it isn't 800 AD anymore user, guns are the meta weapons of todays world, learn how to use them or you will get btfo by them.

An armed society is a polite society

Years from now people only remember who won, not how. Just saying.

>Is it cowardly to use guns?
Why do all of the worlds armies use firearms?

foolish was the lion who thought himself more honorable because he didn't have claws

Attached: ~555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

Shouldn't you be blowing a dog?

Attached: britney-confused.gif (600x337, 1.09M)

Yes! Use your fists or chains, stop hiding behind your guns pussy ass white boys

Attached: 1561357503229.jpg (1024x1024, 193K)

T. Resentful leaf who cant own guns

See Chicago you stupid nigger

Yes it lacks aesthetics

Attached: D102DD73-F35B-419E-BD4E-435C8343ED7D.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>t. Cowards
How does it feel to be such a coward? Real men fight with fists.

So the police are cowards?
Why would I trust a coward to protect me?

>imagine being raised by media, and these are the things you actually think. You utterly cannot delineate between fiction and real life, to the point you think people have "fight scenes" in real life.

I think you need to go to liveleak.com and watch videos of people getting shot and or killed in real life untill you understand how the planet actually works.

Attached: 1561393972769.jpg (1280x1707, 324K)

You go ahead and fight me with your fists, and I'll use my gun. I like the odds of that battle.

also TOGTFO

you need em to defend against antifa

Stupid ass question lol slide

guns give the relatively weak a chance, children, women, old people, people who are outnumbered, but if youu want to know if there's a situation in which you are a coward if you use a gun, yes. but that situation applies for more than just guns. People who only target those weaker than them, gun free zones, the unarmed and unsuspecting, these areas are favored by cowards because people can not fight back, it's like in the video game, where people who have good gear bully players with shit gear and there's nothing they can do to fight back. that is the mindset at work here.

>the most pro-equality people are anti-gun
someone please explain this paradox. Guns are the greatest equalizer ever created.

Attached: E08CD3F4-36F2-4B07-A805-A32B2A061917.jpg (350x250, 37K)

they have no threat assessment ability, a life of shelter has left them with an underdeveloped amygdala. Additionally, predators campaign for a lawless society.

Like I care what you think

the only unfair fight is the one you lose

The left wants the populace to live in fear; they want them to cry out for someone, anyone to help

they are the problem platform party, and they can not get re-elected if the problems get fixed.

>Guns make violence and death so efficient and quick
if only you could see a real firefight you wouldn't think so. it drags on forever until by the end of it you have become numb, almost like you used up all the adrenaline your body could produce and there are no chemicals left for you to feel anything. most people don't die when they're hit, they lay on the ground flailing in unnatural ways like something out of the exorcist for far too long. guns are massively inefficient in modern warfare. the amount of metal sent across a battlefield just to down a single target is astounding but it makes sense when you consider the fact you can't often see exactly what you're shooting at. you pretty much get as low as you can and return as much fire as you can in the direction of incoming fire. i'm sure special forces do things differently but for the bulk of the armed forces around the world it's an endurance contest, both mentally and physically.

If you use guns because you can't fight yes.

If some ass hole is hitting on your girlfriend in front of you and wants to fight, pulling a gun out on him would NOT BE THE SAME. Beating his brains out in front of your girlfriend will raise your status and prove your dominance.

But in situation like robbery and gangs yes you should use your gun.

Yeah just go unarmed and be killed by someone with a gun that you can't do anything to. You don't want to be considered a coward by some arbitrary insignificant dead person's standards.