Almost all hate for Muslims is artificially manufactured by Jews and their shills (including on /pol) to get...

Almost all hate for Muslims is artificially manufactured by Jews and their shills (including on /pol) to get reactionaries to support Israel against the Palestinians who are predominantly Muslim.

There's literally no legitimate reason to hate Muslims and none of the usual excuses actually hold water, especially in America.

Jewish Hollywood has been using this tactic since at least the 1970s to create hatred against Arabs and Muslims for the benefit of Israel and then they framed Muslims on 9/11 as an extra bonus.

In America there are very few Muslims and most Muslims are actually much more assimilated than many other ethnic or religious groups. For example I see tons of Indians/Hindus who walk down the street fully dressed in their Indian garbs and speaking their own languages but no one says shit about them. I see tons of Chinese who don't even bother to learn damn English and no one says shit. America is actually pretty multicultural with many different cultures who barely assimilate but those groups barely receive any flack.

Muslims on the other hand make an effort to assimilate, they are usually hard working, and they are some of the nicest people who commit the very few crimes statistically yet they receive tons of flack for no legitimate reason other than the fact that all the hate against them is manufactured by the Jewish media and their shills for their own political agendas.

Attached: memri worm moth.jpg (715x454, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are subversive, exploitive towards host cultures and circumcise children.

I don't know about here, but they seem like scumbags in Europe. Maybe we get the more patient ones that can cross the Atlantic without stabbing anyone, or they are just afraid our well established criminals and police state.

Try again fren

Attached: DE971F60-9CE7-4711-A7EA-256ADEB3DA98.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Their food sucks, they are smelly, they are noisy and they are stupid.
They are still better then Jews.
But a broken leg is better then terminal cancer.

>Almost all hate for Muslims is artificially manufactured
taharush, taqqiya. a religion that forbids reformation cant be updated to be less violent. they must dissent.

>water
fun fact by the muslim holy book you can drink water from the sewers

Attached: Water.jpg (651x604, 81K)

>Ebba Akerlund
While I support Palestine over Israel the fact remains that mudslimes are subhuman and we'd be better off if they returned to their containment zones

>t.Islam has nothing to do with hate Islam gets

>Indians/Hindus who walk down the street fully dressed in their Indian garbs and speaking their own languages but no one says shit about them.

>t.Let's hate people irrationally but rational hate is bad and wrong

Attached: IslamInfection.jpg (370x522, 51K)

Allah is Satan
You will die the second death, woe to you false religion

Attached: Jews Vs Muslims.png (799x379, 95K)

Allah is literally described as "The Great Deciever" in the Quran. That's Satan and that's who muslims worship. Also there is a strong argument that shows Islam was created by jews to fight the rise of Christianity.

>then they framed Muslims on 9/11 as an extra bonus.

9/11 has influenced the perception about Muslims at a measly 1% or so

Attached: IslamBombathonAllStars.png (2213x7648, 2.33M)

Attached: Jews Vs Muslims 2.png (799x379, 95K)

Nigger, jews own the west

No they don't. They are virtually non-existent. Everything you're reading is propaganda written by muslim terrorists. America is owned by white people, this "america is owned by jews" is a plot by the muslim population designed to make white people, target other white people who have brown hair, effectively making the white population kill themselves.

I dislike Jews and Muslims, but I do agree that Jews tend to overblow the hate against Muslims. Essentially use them as a scapegoat or a punching bag for political motives.

Have you heard of Hasbara? Hasbara or the Hasbara Project are the REAL JIDF based out of Israel and areas with high jewish concentrations such as New York and LA. They use Muslims as a scapegoat and try to rile up goyim or Americans against Muslims to deter any negative attention away from Jews.

It's like Jews make people blame niggers. Yes, niggers are a problem, but you can't use them as a scapegoat when they're not around.

It's the same shit in /ptg/ when they accuse people who are not in favor of Trump of being a Democrat, liberal, CTR/Shareblue, Yang, Tulsi, etc. Why? It's the same team of people.

Muslims are a problem, primarily based on ethnic rather than religious reasons, but focus should never deter against kikes.

Wait so all the evil in the west is don’t by the snow niggers? So democrats were right, kill whitey.

Bernie Sanders is the Messiah

>Almost all hate for Muslims is artificially manufactured by Jews and their shills
I'm pretty sure that Muslims blowing themselves up, mass shooting hundreds of people, and running over people in UHauls inspire the hate on their own.

Daily reminder: You don't have to fucking pick a side in the Jew/Muslim conflict. Both are garbage people with garbage cultures. Just sit back and laugh as they try their hardest to exterminate each other.

Negative
Muslims are being invited in by traitora to attack my voting rights

You will be dealt with

how about fuck the whole middle east
violent like niggers
sneaky like merchants
the lot of them

No the liberals are owned by muslims, and the social media sites are being censored by muslims. It is part of their war strategy because they cannot beat the united states in open combat, they want to program everybody with Islam.

In Europe we have a lot of problems with Muslims.

It is not jewish propaganda, it's real.

Show flag

nah

Well they did fly planes into our skyscrapers
So there’s that

Op is not totally wrong

Muslims in Europe were originally all temporary workers, in other words uneducated manual labourers who kept their hillbilly Muslim beliefs and carried them over. Governments here meanwhile praise this as a good thing and never made an actual effort to have them assimilate. Therefore these groups were usually dumped in neighborhoods where they only grew more distant from the rest of the population. All these factors combined means that pretty much every Muslim in Europe has an identity crisis and their animalistic behaviour is simply them compensating for their insecurities.

>They are subversive, exploitive towards host cultures and circumcise children.
Jewish projection proving OP's point.

Where do you faggots would prefer to live in: Israel or any moslem state?

Islam and its people will look a little better in my eyes the day they have a reformation to remove the inherent violence and treachery from their texts. Also they need to understand the entire rest of the world's love for dogs.

What is my flag going to prove? Nothing, flags can be faked, they are all meaningless on this site.

>They are subversive, exploitive towards host cultures and circumcise children.
Jewish projection proving OP's point.

Sunni Muslims don't believe in Taqqiya

Yeah it’s definitely not all the Christians they killed.

You're not refuting OP's point. You can say those things for most other people yet they don't get the same amount of hate.

Ok Loomer. On average Muslims are less violent than most other populations.

How does that refute what OP said?

Pajeet please, there are tons more reasons to hate you more than Muslims.

It's weird how "Satan" basically acknowledged and emphasized the previous scriptures including the bible as being the word of God. I guess Christians also worship Satan.

>memeflag kike shill
JIDF out in full force.

>I'm pretty sure that Muslims blowing themselves up, mass shooting hundreds of people
When has this even happened in the west? The rare occasion that something like this happens the Jewish media blows it out of proportion meanwhile shooting literally happen on a daily basis among other ethnic groups including whites.

Again, you mutts are just venting BS but none of you are refuting OP's point.

>Well they did fly planes into our skyscrapers
Is this bait?

Not even an argument yet I'd still rather live in most Muslim countries rather than fagrael.

>remove the inherent violence and treachery from their texts.
What are you even talking about mutt? You are just regurgitating Jewish propaganda.

>Yeah it’s definitely not all the Christians they killed.
When was this mutt? Recently?
There are no such thing as Christians in the west.

Attached: Indian filth 2.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

pretty much

THIS

crazy how the Sikhs, Burmese, Chinese, Hindus, Indonesian Buddhists, Kurds, Serbs, Armenians, and Ba'hai all fucking hate them without any sort of Jewish coercion

Attached: 27067636_1683322678398134_4214409141553868311_n.jpg (540x514, 39K)

Then why keep doing it?
O yeah, youre a stupid piece of shit

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

discord
.gg/fr3badx

bn

Attached: 1426292906438.jpg (1296x1296, 535K)

You just listed a bunch of random populations assuming they hate Muslims. Also Buddhists and hindus are faggots just like you.
>Kurds hate Muslims
>Kurds are Muslims
>Kurds hate themselves
Imagine being this dumb.

Attached: mutt baby.jpg (689x758, 101K)

>no reason to hate Muslims
try again ahmed. We've hated you since 732 AD (Fall of Sindh).

not sure about Christians. Maybe 1453?

Except that Muhammed and the scribes carefully crafted the Koran to fall in line with the noahide laws of the Talmud. Islam is by design in perpetual servitude to Judaism, Muslims can be considered righteous gentiles when Christianity is a revolt and rebellion against Judaism. You work for them, you are their bitches, terrorists never attack da joos

Imagine being this butthurt.

Attached: Pajeet.png (485x723, 467K)

Jews dont make this Propaganda. They shill for muslim migration.
And even if they die, what i said is true.

Muslims are unable to take any responsibility for any single action they have ever done. Not a single muslim has any value because of this.Tell me how the jews made you rape people in europe again?

fuck muslims
fuck jews
fuck christcucks

Can we just agree that here on Jow Forums we all hate each-others and move on?
You hate us, we hate you (personally I don't give a fuck), you bring solid arguments and so we do.....and it just keep going and going while the kikes grab a popcorn and watch the world burn, because I think there are more problems that need our attention right now, like what silicon valley is doing, and how youtube is turning into a twat platform....because if this shit goes on, we won't have a place to go to and so we can argue, shitpost, hate and insult each-others.
Because for how long I have been on Jow Forums, I haven't seen anyone changes his opinion about something because like it or not, we were indoctrinated from birth, you have just to accept one another but not if the other one is an invader and forcing his values and believes upon you Muslim or not.

>artificially manufactured
You fucking what mate? They are terrorizing the entire world and your implying people hate them because Kikes.

Fuck meme flags