I hear Canada is thinking about bringing the American tradition of 'Penis Inspection Day' here...

I hear Canada is thinking about bringing the American tradition of 'Penis Inspection Day' here. Has anyone else heard this rumor.

Yanks? Input on the topic?

Attached: 6gzos2x4s9h21.jpg (1136x640, 52K)

thats an internet meme not a real thing

fuck off kike

It's to test for hernias its a real thing

uh, no. we heard about it from our professors at my uni. Ask the Americans. They would know about it more than I do, honestly.

It happens when you transition from elementary school to middle school. Sometimes it's a doctor sometimes a Nurse practitioner. Mine looked like a random old guy with a nurse in her 30's

they have penis inspection day in Australia as well? I thought it was just an American thing, and maybe soon to be Canadian thing. I wonder if they're gonna force all of us to do it, or just our kids...

Little late to the party eh Canada? Here in the States Penis Inspection day or better known as P.I.D is a yearly check up for males across the nation. It's a perfectly normal check up. Schools and most places of work have Penis Experts come in check out ya penis give you their input and move on. It's a lot like the Lice check ups. I just had my P.I.D at work and man it was a hassle. Not for the inpection just we lost about an hour of productivity at the plant. All the men so like 80% of the staff was rotated out and in so every could get a check up. I was thankfully one of the first so I was in and out in about ten minutes. Got my sugar cookie and juice box and went back to work. Once you do it once or twice it's not so bad.

Attached: 1553329338559.jpg (478x680, 55K)

That is a little hyperbolic but essentially true, I've lived in The US growing as well as 5 other commonwealth countries. They all have a variation of this ritual

Leaf's don't have penis inspection day? No wonder the in store prices never get posted. We're gonna need another wall.

Attached: 1215484.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

I heard if you werent circumcised they do it right there without anesthesia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>missed inspection for 2 years
they are going to punish me next time i show up

Attached: 1561671550425.png (601x768, 669K)

This is also half true, if you have Phimosis they try and pull it back by hand with no numbing

wtf they make u do it as an adult too??? who the fuck actually MAKES u do it tho

lol that cant be true

You’ll be fine, everybody makes it through penis inspection day

yeah but it seems so fucking retarded. why arent feminists all over this?

I've never had a penis inspection other than getting physicals... Is that what we are talking about? The ball cup and cough thing?

Shut up yid, greedy scum force us through penis inspection day just to make sure you didn't miss any foreskins.

Off topic fucking faggot leaf

PID isn't a big deal unless you're a dicklet. At my school, it was twice per year, and it was fairly quick. You just go to the gym, strip down behind the screen, and get inspected. The girls are usually giggling and standing behind the screens, but they can't really see you unless the light hits the screen at a certain angle.

Glad to hear it isn't just a kiwi thing. We had penis inspection day twice a year, wasn't too bad.

Glad to hear it isn't just a kiwi thing. We had penis inspection day twice a year, wasn't too bad.

I leap at opportunities to show my meat without being charged with a sex crime

What’s the problem?

It is

They had a trial one of those when I was unfortunately in the age range for mandatory participation.
Did you guys have to wear the rubber thing on your scrotum too in the States, or is that just a canuck thing?

You're going to need a bigger gym.

You're going to need a bigger gym.