YOU FUCKERS SAID TO BUY GOLD! GOLD PRICES ARE LITERALLY ABOUT TO HIT 0

YOU FUCKERS SAID TO BUY GOLD! GOLD PRICES ARE LITERALLY ABOUT TO HIT 0

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-202820_Fox News.jpg (1080x2007, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Jow Forums now I need to sell my gold

Dont worry faggot, just go to the rock in space. You'll be a billionaire.

Pollution is reaching record highs and climate change is undeniably caused by humans and yet we're supposed to get excited about a gold space turd?

we need to find a way to drop this on israel as reparations for all the gold teeth stolen by the nazis

I call dibs on the asteroid. I'm rich now, I called it first so I get all of it.

Poorfags BTFO

tfw alien symbiote is in the asteroid, infects and kills world population and all that remains is AOC and her farting cows.

Yep. Buy silver, gold will be useless soon.

That gold turd will do wonders for science and technology. So yeah.

>undeniably caused by humans
kys

I love you.

I may as well wipe my ass with gold now

holy shit, guys
a bunch of golds flew over my house

There's enough gold still in the Earth to make everyone a billionaire a billion times over. Asteroid mining would run up against the same limitations as terrestrial mining, you can only pull it out of the crust and process it so quickly.

No mining company would be stupid enough to dump significant amounts on the market and substantially decrease the price either, otherwise they could never hope to recuperate the capital invested to mine it.

>that could make everyone a billionaire
t. retard who literally doesn't have the slightest clue how the economy works

No. We told you to buy Bitcoin.

Then ETH.

Then antshares.

Then ChainLink. Which you had 2 years to do.

Not our fault you're not going to make it after being spoonfed good information for over a decade.

holy shit, guys
a bunch of golds flew over my house

This, for the most part. Cost to get machines to space and product back to Earth would likely be so high with current technology that it would also defeat the purpose of space mining, making terrestrial extraction and processing cheaper.

Or this is just a psy-op by elites to get us to dump our precious metals.

China pulled this before. Bankers can't have the price of gold rise or it will expose the lonzi scheme. Guess what.. Nothing will happen but you will be able to buy gold cheaper again when all idiots sell or fall for crypto.

Whoever wrote the headline clearly doesnt understand how a market economy works.

>make everyone a billionaire
typical fake news and their misleading as fuck titles.
also fuck niggers.

Probably. If true though we might be able to have cheap computer products again

>undeniably
And yet

China pulled this before. Bankers can't have the price of gold rise or it will expose the ponzi scheme. Guess what.. Nothing will happen but you will be able to buy gold cheaper again when all idiots sell or fall for crypto.

Never sell something that can't be made. Be that real estate, golds, or integrity.

If everyone has heaps of gold it becomes worthless

I assume whichever editor wrote this headline is exactly the type of person who works in media.
>little to no understanding of basic economics
>weak grasp of technology and logistics
>politically left
or maybe theyre just playing dumb to farm clicks, who knows.

but everyone doesnt, and there isn't enough for them to.

so you have no idea how supply and demand curves work. got it

mfw it's not gold but is actually a goa'uld mothership

Attached: 1554052304621.jpg (780x677, 146K)

you japs never fail to amaze me with your wit

Attached: thekoolkrab.png (1220x1290, 1.55M)

It would be pretty sweet if we all had solid gold toilets and shit, and our kids would grow up thinking that it was totally normal for gold to be as prevalent as stainless steel is now.

Fuck wasn't there an asteroid made out of tons of platinum that flew by some years ago? When the FUCK are we going to enter the space mining age?

All the silver people have been right all along!

SELL SELL SELL

LIQUIDATE ALL ASSETS AND INVEST IN SILVER AND CHINESE YUAN

Yeah it's cool as fuck.

Kek

Ah yes
But the point of rare metals is unlimited tech advances for dirt cheap not so we can look fancy

It will hit earth and cause the first impact :^)

you dont really get money do you

Attached: picture-4.png (1215x720, 1.04M)

Except for the 2nd part of my post where I say that dumping the market with a bunch of gold will obviously crater the price lol.

Was just pointing out that there's still an enormous amount of gold based on current market prices on this rock. It's either just inaccessible (beneath oceans), too deep in the Earth, too low in concentration/density to extract at least at current prices, etc.

>Goldfinger IN SPACE

Attached: 1561438355352.png (565x569, 278K)

>yfw its not an asteroid but the return of the elohim.
>yfw you discover gold is best material for space travel
>yfw you discover the sumerians said we were created by god to mine gold for space travel

Just sayin

Space mining is way off unless we have all the alien tech some people claim we do.

Why the yuan? China has incentive to keep its price low

Yes. And the jews will control the supply.

What do you mean the jews? The jews are an oppressed and targeted people. Stop it. Respet your fellow human. Love and peace faggot.

Hey, aesthetics and sense appeal is valuable too. People used to kill each other over peppercorns and cinnamon.

>thinking industrial society will last past this century
>not realizing we're running out of cheap fuels that prop the whole system up
finite resources dumb nibbas
we heading towards collapse
nazbol ecogang assemble

Attached: t.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

>listening to anything you read on /pol

Attached: 1535582319713.jpg (474x492, 25K)

Yeah sure thing faggot

Attached: 1560279506958.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>mfw

Attached: giphy (2).gif (356x270, 1.8M)

Probably baiting but if not kill yourself immediately.

OY VEY LIFTOFF!!!

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 67K)

>We go to war about oil

This will trigger nuclear war, any superpower that can get this astroid will be rule forever

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

discord
.gg/fr3badx

Attached: 1431293231780.jpg (530x530, 54K)

You would still be a billionaire, even if a loaf of bread costs a billion dollars

Attached: jaffa_REEEEEEEEE.jpg (800x899, 144K)

>could make everyone on earth a billionaire

Attached: DOUBT.png (450x443, 102K)

Cool. Then everyone on earth can quit working.

How much gold do you think its going to take to get there
Ill let you in on a hint, its alot.

w8 a minute, am I a trillionaire in Zimbabwe?

Just need coal and oil to last us into Nuclear fusion.

>niggers just found out that all rare earth metals are harvestable in the asteroid belt
>they also learn about frozen gas comets that can be harvested for methane,helium,ect.

There's no such thing as limited resources and the kikes know their monopoly on stuff is about to end with space capitalism.

There's literal solid fucking asteroids filled with diamond created from being near supernova pressures floating around...

>implying the shadow government won't be confiscating the gold to give to the ayys in exchange for more advanced tech
If you think you can escape the /x/ crossover into Jow Forums and you want to truly grasp politics and geopolitics, you're ice skating uphill.

Yeah, but let's see those lizard people try and make a bitcoin asteroid.
>Protip: you can't
Booyah Grandma!

Attached: GIPHY1_20170419_013455.gif (237x178, 862K)

can you say a logical sentence you fucking glow hippie?

at what point would it become profitable for a company to start mining that thing?

using the sun and Fresnel lenses will do the smelting in space without any ecological issues

So this is where Yang is going to source the $1000/month...

ベエスドとレドピルド

Attached: 1561488334702.jpg (262x263, 13K)

>all you retarded niggers implying space even exists
Yeah guys nasa and the news definitely wouldnt lie to you about literally anything

>not investing in steel bars
When the people degenerate to the point of no longer being able to make steel i will be the king thanks to my steel bars.

>Fresnel lenses
>lenses
Fresnel mirror arrays require less mass to construct per area

Wrong, I warned you this could happen and told you to buy Bitcoin user. Ain't gonna find a Bitcoin asteroid.

Thats Great/. Now the ROTCHSCHILD GOLD WONT BE WORTH SHIT ANYMORE

>caused by humans
t. Retard

>Yep. Buy silver, gold will be useless soon.
Except we still need to get the damn thing down here

OP dump all your money n crypto currencies - It's the place for the modern, uneducated looser /investor.

You think they just pull up and grab it? They’re talking about mining it in space you retard.

I can't believe we still have retards on Jow Forums who believe in space

Exactly, wich will result into space warfare

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 66666666666666666.png (300x168, 77K)

That rock have oil?

Sheeeiit

Whats next? I was an arrogant fool with BTC at 200, cant make that mistake again. I own some ETH and other ERC20 tokens like Hot/Holo but I love new insight.

This. It makes literal zero fucking sense, how can you have an area of nothing LOL??? Space is a jewish psyop so mossad can control white people

>Not terriforming Mars by shooting gold and silver asteroids at it
>Leaving it uninhabitable and placing billion dollars worth of useless infrastructure as a disincentive to ever make the planet more habitable.

Why are Americans do fucking dumb?

Attached: Nazi youth.jpg (402x269, 27K)

Too bad any technology that we need to use to go to space, harvest said materials, return to Earth, and make a profit is at the very least 200 years away. We haven't even made it to fucking Mars yet, I'm sure by the time we get to the asteroid belt and the far reaches of space we'll have already mined the moon and Mars into nothing

The best thing to invest in for in case everything goes to hell is buying bullets that’s the one thing that can be guaranteed to have value when things go to hell. Metro 2033 was unironically right about this. When SHTF there will be no shortage of people willing to trade whatever is valuable in the wasteland for bullets

>flood a rare commodity market with an unlimited amount of said commodity
>the monetary value of the commodity remains the same
I'm firmly convinced the person who wrote this, and every person who actually read it, is as sharp as a bowling ball

Fuck you niggas, Ive been buying silver.

Fucking this. This is the 7-year-old equivalent of the 5-year-old argument
>Why can't we just print more money so everyone can be rich?

>Not understanding how inflation works.

i bought fooood!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: froakie_is_mad.jpg (900x900, 60K)