What is the deep states angle pushing tulsi and yang so hard on Jow Forums?

what is the deep states angle pushing tulsi and yang so hard on Jow Forums?

Attached: 8BA67861-E2CD-489C-B626-6230ABA53DD1.png (333x333, 53K)

They want to look silly.

I don't know but it's funny

Attached: 1555123322635.jpg (1920x1080, 772K)

Deepstate is pushing yang.
Tulsi is mommy

Why is mossad so scared of tulsi

Anything but Trump? Thats the deepstate.

ah so dilute trumps support with pied piper candidates

>Muh deepstate
Oh you mean the people Trump proudly sucks their dicks? Yeah, boomer. Those are called Jews.

release valve for the left, same way trumps a release valve for the right

Divide and conquer

The obvious shills have been fun to play with but no idea what they are really up to.

What do the Jews pay you?

Not sure about Tulsi but Yang was pushed by a bunch of tranny NEETS. In fact pol underestimates how big a threat NEETS are.

Well when you see all those anti Russia posts its obviously coming from the American left. Why push that here though is beyond me, but i suppose delusional paranoid people do what they do.

>Deep state

Listen you fucking boomer. JEWS! ITS JEWS!

Tulsi won't allow wars for Israel.

>you

Attached: 29CD0727-8080-4980-A3A9-94BEF1845A7B.jpg (90x125, 1K)

Attached: HONK HONK.png (600x895, 471K)

>deepstate is pushing yang
Yang only has individual donors ie. actual people are donating to him

Marx was a NEET.

>forcing you to correlate particular candidates with deep state
>Literal brainwashing

Let me guess, Tulsi is a deep state puppet and Trump is anti-deep state huh? Man you amerimutts deserve a country-wide genocide.

They might be doing it for random normie visits. Like some normie turns up because of the meme wars legacy and suddenly finds that Jow Forums actually dislikes trump, but supports a couple of lefties instead, and they don’t spend enough time here to know it’s just shill central

Dump Drumpf
Tulsi / Yang 2020

this

You must be reddit faggot. Most people on POL dont support anyone anymore. Trump turned out to be the biggest Zionist kike shill in history.

Its the same three or four anons spamming those threads. They post the same pics and the same words in each thread.
They will fail like yang gang did