The Holocaust Happened Prove Me Wrong

The Holocaust Happened. The Deniers have been proven wrong. I stand with the Jews and Israel.

Attached: 1537925229813.png (1165x1182, 3.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same

Of course it happened. It’s why we like Hitler.

Attached: 4D13F77E-BFF0-49C8-95CE-5CBE270DB8DE.jpg (956x670, 121K)

>I stand with the Jews and Israel.
based

>The Holocaust Happened.
So? Everyone knows this.

It did not and your contention has no basis in fact. Debate doesn't work like that. You could never provide proof to back your your lie so its a non starter

It never happened. I stand with Jews and Israel

Attached: B72ED213-0928-4FD7-9E8B-E41A7A24E78D.jpg (500x442, 32K)

Lets debate.

Bump.

I though 4 chan was full of High IQ natsocs who are woke and know everything.

Bump.

I though 4 chan was full of High IQ natsocs who are woke and know everything.

Show me one autopsy performed that shows the cause of death as zyklon b gas. I'll wait

Hitler personally signed more than 2000 exemptions allowing "pure-blood" Jews to serve in the Wehrmacht.

It never happened. Holocaust revision is inevitable at this point. Every single point they tell you about the holocaust is a fraud.

K

Prove it happened

The Holocaust literally doesn't matter, prove me wrong.

only 600000 jews died in the "holocaust". prove me wrong, OP

You can’t bump your own thread Mr. High IQ

Get out kike.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Get out kike. 6 million more.

Ay tone

Ay tone

Uh, no need for a autopsy when they go from gas chamber to oven.

>and Israel
Good to see another ethno nationalist. Can I count on your support for a white nationalist state for our people

>I stand with the Jews and Israel.
In the oven?

The gas chambers are still at Auschwitz. I admit tho that Krema I is a fake.

Read it, proves nothing.

It doesn’t matter if it did.

Show me a working model of the masterbation machines and the holocauster and I’ll become a believer.

Israel has the right to exist. Even Hitler tried to put them there.

The burden of proof lies with proving it happened to the degree they claim, not that it didn't.

Lol this.

It's Genocide, yes it matters. Isreal and the Jews are facing another genocide if Iran gets a nuke.

Did you know to become SS you had to kill a puppy? Causing a worldwide puppy shortage.

inb4 your flag user

You god damned right I changed my meme flag

Did you know you had to kill a puppy to become SS? Causing a worldwide puppy shortage._.

Not surprising

a jew stubs toe while trying to cheat you and it's a real holocaust.

Take off your meme flag and show us that schnozz

Checked by Satan himself, but my curiosity started was they made laws against looking into it and arresting that old woman for denying it

A question for those who believe that the Holocaust happened: from where did the six million figure come?

Yesterday I took a golden turd, prove me wrong

Test

>217700922
I did.

>the holocaust happened

so fucking what

Maybe, maybe not, but the kvetching is always hilarious

Site is a little fucked huh?

We must all worship jews now because they got put into ovens which I’ve never seen a single Hollywood film use.

About 50,000 jews served in Hitler's army just so you know.

Testicles

Thats is the culmination of people who lost family members.

Either way why are we focused on the Holocaust when there are countless worse atrocities throughout history and even at the same time e.g. Japan's treatment of China and Korea?

Germany invaded Russia with 6 million men. There is no way this possibly occurred.

Oh, it matters, Satan. It didn’t happen, as holocaust means burnt offering to kikes. Typhus bodies were burned. As you do.

Embarrassing

Soon the space niggers crashing on our moon will know

Attached: 523647C6-A1A8-468B-9D16-B6D00061F724.png (1277x555, 560K)

>what i logistics?
wage a war on 2 fronts against the capitalist and marxist governments when you are smaller than texas and cucked by the Versailles treaty

The Holocaust never happened, but it should have.

Attached: 1552193464491.jpg (600x785, 203K)

It wasn’t poop diamonds. Dismissed.

>when the holocaust is disproven by "ay tone" memes

>what is logistics?
wage a war on 2 fronts against the capitalist and marxist governments when you are smaller than texas and cucked by the Versailles treaty

Show us the zyklon b reisdue on the walls of the Chambers my nigga, I wanna see tha motherfuckin residue

We won't say anything to rabbis/niggers like you, because you don't want to hear the answer, you just want to deny that it didn't happen like the Twink little faggot that you are, if you really wanted to discuss, and not shill, first you'd take that memeflag out, second you would start by lurking like everyone else sometime did to look for the answers of your stupid questions that have been answered thousands of times already. Saged and have a good night.
>in b4 you can't prove shit that's why you're not discussing
listen nigger if you're really this delusional that it fucking happened so what? Jews are literal trash anyway, if they died, good, if they didn't, sad, but also fits for us.

Attached: 1560116585323.jpg (480x317, 71K)

i dont know if it happened or not muh wood doors is fucking retarded though anyone whose worked with chemicals knows you dont need a perfect seal to suffocate try pumping car exhaust into a room sealed with wood door and see how well the folks inside cope

Either way why are we focused on the Holocaust when there are countless worse atrocities throughout history and even at the same time e.g. Japan's treatment of China and Korea?

Australia is the next Canada. Chink

Wtf I love Iran now

we're talking about hydrogen cyanide, the supposedly super-lethal Zyklon B
pic related, real gas chamber for executing capital offenders using cyanide gas (potassium cyanide reacted with sulfuric acid to generate hydrogen cyanide)

Attached: gaschamber.jpg (1160x629, 104K)

>see how well folks inside cope
Yea, because car exhaust and zyklon b are totally comparable.

Attached: No traces found.png (986x867, 1.21M)

Gay take. Holocaust myth must be destroyed. The jews’ only power is muh hohohoax.

I have some questions...

Attached: 21questions4.png (853x1432, 186K)

the holocaust wasnt even a big atrocity in context of WWII

and kikes literally started both world wars

It didn’t happen, but it should have.

Attached: 51A3D328-9408-4933-8559-28D5082D7F13.jpg (506x606, 44K)

One of my dead finger nails is worth more than 6m Jews roasting in a crematoria

You know continuous American posturing is the biggest incentive for them to actually build a nuke if only to get America to fuck off
Also, what do I care if the Jews finally get their just desserts? Why can't we talk about the genocide of 60 million Gentiles perpetrated by the Jews with their instigation of a world war over a petty European land dispute?

>holocaust happened
>my local rabbi said so!
off yourself.

Jews are not German indigenous peoples.
So Germans are legal even if they kill Jews.
Therefore the concept of holocaust does not exist.

QED

Those criminals should have just obeyed the law

if it didn't happen then hitler would be cringe and not based

That's what I'm saying dumbass

if krema 1 is fake why are others not?
why is krema 1 fake if the others werent?
colour me suprised, kikes pushing the worlds biggest lie dont care for consistency.

General Patton on filthy jews

Attached: 03C31E1F-6B76-446A-B808-8A756E1F001D.jpg (952x1063, 428K)

frwp

Sage and hide

>cringe and not based
Lol. Yea, forget the fact he single handedly transformed the Weimar Republic, arguably the worst country in the world, into a country that would later fight 3 world super powers all at the same time. Creating an ideology that focuses on the race/folk, that focuses on the Nation. A Ideology that created 2 million jobs in a little over 2 years, an ideology that united all of Germany under one banner, that set forth unto the world like a storm, a arrow that we never forget today. An ideology so great it lives even after its doomed, an ideology so great the inferior need to constantly criticism it whenever they get the chance. But no, you're right. Hitler's not based. Muh Holocaust, right?

Attached: 1561290323248.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

Residue that has been exposed to the elements for decades, Im sure it is still there user. lol.

All of this doesn't mean they gasses millions of jews user.

It was bad farming conditions. it wasn't a jew conspiracy

I never said it did you fucking retard, did you even read the post I responded to? He implied the only reason Hitler is based because of the Holohoax, and I debunked that. Try to read what you post to, fucking retard.

Attached: 1561324026041.jpg (960x502, 93K)

The Russians had to make it look like a gas chamber to show the world what happened because the nazis destroyed all the others.

Source? You're making a bunch of claims without sources.

I thought it was widely know that the Russians reconstructed what is known as Krema I as a guid to what happened due the fact that all the other gas chambers were destroyed.

reread my post dumbass

>i thought it was known
I don't care about your appeal to common sense. Learn to debate, and show me a source. You don't make claims without sources, that's not how debates work sweet heart.

The Nazi Party was a designed-to-fail orchestration funded and operated by the Royal-Masonic Network of the British Masonic Royal Crown & their European Masonic Network; prove me wrong.

Attached: 7675.jpg (800x800, 313K)

Krema II was a proper gas chamber with extraction system and everything.

Auschwitz Crematorium Plan - Air Extraction System

Attached: 1e6fca9c51.jpg (633x352, 64K)