Is going to great lengths to save animals an exclusively white countries thing?

Is going to great lengths to save animals an exclusively white countries thing?

twitter.com/tinabobuk/status/1144138223054139392

Attached: b1ada242274e60d6d2782dba656c2aef.png (618x818, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ocX3-XIDNY
thesun.co.uk/news/5638263/puppy-thrown-crocodile-lake-eaten-video/
youtube.com/user/AnimalAidUnlimited
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Is valuing life a white thing

Seems like it

It's a form a virtue signaling and it is also a symptom of too much prosperity.

This.

Attached: 1560811808035.jpg (480x480, 52K)

No I knew a guy named Cody Brock from Missouri that looked to set cats on fire.

>russians saving a cat

no, that's fairly normal in places like india and southeast asia.

Obviously. Shitskins don't have the intelligence and empathy necessary for that.

>white americans
>start dozens of war every decade that end up kill millions
>impose sanctions on hundreds of millions of people starving them
>value life

no, americans aren't even human so they don't understand the value of life.

Yes. And Adolf Hitler's government was thr first one to pass animal cruelty laws

>Is going to great lengths to save animals an exclusively white countries thing?
considering how much money we pump into Africa, I'd say so

its for good goy points on social media, if it wasnt for that it would be the same across the board (except china and africa=

>Goes to great lengths to save a little duck that will tomorrow either fall back down the drain and die or get hit by a car, get killed by a stray cat, etc.
>Go to great lengths to play homeless hopscotch and blame wealthy white people while being wealthy and white.

People only rescue animals so they feel good about themselves.

black people in the same scenario
>aw hell nah dat lil furry nigga got stuck down there ay lmao good luck lil furry nigga lmao you fucked son

>Is going to great lengths to save animals an exclusively white countries thing?
considering how much money we pump into Africa, I'd say so

Cope more irrelevant loser nation.

>implying its whites starting the wars
yikes bro

fpbp

I'm glad that you would've let the ducks die, user. Very based.

found the nigger.

Well personally I'd step right over a nigger caught in a sewer but I'd do everything I could to save a dog or a cat

found the nigger

Of course not
youtube.com/watch?v=8ocX3-XIDNY

That's Turkey

Brown lives don’t matter.

That's Turkey lol

You can argue that. But it's the one participating in them and doing all the killing + violence. Imagine being an American, and being born in the richest country ever, yet because you're a subhuman you have a yearning for violence and go to the other side of the globe to kill innocent people who never were able to harm you.

As I said, american whites think that human life has 0 value. Being nice to animals is just a way to cope with it.

sub-humans like you are beneath animals though.

It actually is. Wh*Te subhumans are basically too stupid and subhuman to notice these repeating civilizational matters.

Why are turkroaches wearing Czech firefighter uniforms? smfh

Fuck off leaf

whites are just the jews black man.

>will go to great lengths to save an animal in trouble
>will go to great lengths to exterminate entire races of people

We're not doing it for us, we're doing it for everyone. you're welcome.

t. white people

>Abortion in Canada is legal at all stages of pregnancy and is governed by the Canada Health Act. While some non-legal barriers to access continue to exist Canada is one of only a few nations with no specific legal restrictions on abortion.

Indian Jainism as well and to a greater extent. But they’re also white so no

Drama from the drama teacher country.

Good one.

>implying the citizens are to blame for the demonrats wanting war all the time
hello nigger.
which part of nigeria do you come from today?

thesun.co.uk/news/5638263/puppy-thrown-crocodile-lake-eaten-video/

No race is better than Brown colored Indians at caring for Animals
youtube.com/user/AnimalAidUnlimited

White countries eat 30% of world's meat produce. NIgger, Muslims , CHinks eat the rest
Brown Indians only eat 5% of world's meat produce. This is because Indians are the greatest Animal lovers on earth

Jainism is the best

Brown lives don’t matter.

when has a white person ever started a war?

To answer your question OP, it's an Aryan thing. That's why only Euros and Indians care about animals whatsoever.

Attached: MeatNiggers.png (3400x2400, 644K)

To be fair, France probably started more wars than anyone, and the fact that they're responsible for Vietnam shows that they didn't get that shit bred out of them centuries ago.

Found the shitskin

Attached: TitusGrowingStronker.jpg (300x309, 21K)

>This is because Indians are the greatest Animal lovers on earth
Can't argue with that. They're so vigorous!

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-220958.png (1080x1920, 744K)

Theyre Family.

>it's an Aryan thing
das rite

I think they get into it as it is relaxing compared to working with dead and fucked people all day

Yes, because non whites are animals.

Except those arent family. They are foreign adversaries attempting to yake advantage of us. So, they SHOULD just get free copies of 'i'm not a cowardly bitch man cuck, and i'm OK!' and ' 1776 FOR DUMMIES, The fix your shithole edition '. And.... EXECUTE.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-212013.png (480x854, 401K)

Animals are better than humans.

If only you loved yourselves as much.

Let me tell you. I make my 'pets' family. If some fuck fucks with them, they pay the 'you fucked with my family' price...... Un-forgiven forever

There's no fucking way we eat seventy fucking kilograms of meat per year here that's like 200g daily holy shit.

caring so much about animals is a privilege for the rich, you guys are no different from a vegan girls who goes to starbucks everyday

Attached: 1557674761058.jpg (1600x1251, 428K)

Leaf + jaded = still irrelevant. Why dpnt you just tell the queen to die, and hide behind our women. Well make yall 51.

Found the shitskin.

found the seething incel

Attached: 80D66145-3938-44A9-891F-670315A2BF03.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Thats only half a pound. About two large chicken thighs...

But that's every day ( or a pound every other day ) for an entire year
Call me a monkey but he sole idea of consuming that much meat that often is fucking repulsive.

>Helping homeless fucker
>Help converted to booze or heroin
>Hobo suffers another day.
That's what I'll never understand about you bleeding heart cunts. You will prolong suffering, instead of steeling yourself, and doing what brings the greatest happiness to the most people.

>Feeding useless Africans that will just breed and make more useless sub 80 iq parasites.
>Helping homeless that are almost all addled with incurable addiction. Instead of isolating them in an asylum.
>Not doing mandatory STD testing in a systematic fashion to cute the disease by isolating the infected.

cool you saved the cows, maybe next you'll deal with your caste system and all the feces in the street

meh it's a shitty waste of resources to get the public to say to themselves:
>'wtf I love my government now!'
Its PR to the low IQ bleeding hearts. I 'm surprised they don't show flashes of dead babies in between frames to elicit the desired response from fools.

Attached: 1500937427797.jpg (1000x1415, 447K)

yes

I eat that or more daily. Sometimes ill eat a pound of meat all at once.

Attached: download (47).jpg (474x315, 39K)

Like this dead baby and its fools?

Attached: ZomboMeme 09062019204742.jpg (474x576, 62K)

I'm glad we are calling them what they are.

Attached: thenoseknows.png (618x818, 451K)

here's a hot take: it's just another training opportunity for professional first responders that value life.

Poos are the greatest warriors on earth
They pushed back alexander the great and will literally fight to the death for their cows

Attached: file.png (665x674, 453K)