Muller Indictment

Is this really happening? Someone set me straight; pinch me; or explain how the jews are fucking with me...

freedomwatchusa.org/mueller-indicted?fbclid=IwAR0sw3P40OGevqtt0IcVSBM42amn202hZKbrh029QTGytpLtpiYtMhNH_Fk

Attached: Muller_question_mark.jpg (992x559, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensjournal.us/the-earth-shook-after-grand-jury-indictment-of-robert-mueller/
discord
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/190625-Indictment .pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CKShttP-w7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Klayman love sticking it to democrats.

>a citizens grand jury

This is literally just Freedom Watch doing a publicity stunt. This is not an official or a legally-binding grand jury of any sort. This is advanced political Boomerism.

nothing is going to happen

bump for interest. Fuck Mueller.

lol no one with power will get fucking indictment, ever.

More detailed (and interesting) explanation of this 'citizens grand jury' indictment ...
citizensjournal.us/the-earth-shook-after-grand-jury-indictment-of-robert-mueller/

It's another larry klayman citizen's grand jury but Mueller would be a good one to nab first he had little if anything to do with the actual coup plot but would be in the best position to give up a lot of the big names to avoid being part of a treasonous (seditious) conspiracy against the US government

It's a good symbolic gesture as well as a strong signal. Mueller has a lot to lose and little to gain by protecting Weissman on down (and up)

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

discord
.gg/fr3badx

5y

Attached: 1426254164247.jpg (693x693, 46K)

No. It’s actually retarded.

I think it's cool people still do stuff like this and have real respect for the rule of law

>freedomwatchusa.org

Attached: 1559659377966.gif (245x207, 2M)

>Jerome Corsi
its a nothing burger

Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit
>HAPPENING
Holy Shit

Attached: 1561425645546.jpg (600x628, 148K)

Where Judicial Watch got their start i think

sorry lads--I thought I deleted this post but my connection went down. I read through another source and figured out this isn't a thing.

this particular court has no real authority :(

Attached: 1551065827764.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It is real click the link
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/190625-Indictment .pdf

democratic brainlets with an irl realization how dumb they are

Attached: Mueller indictment.png (960x729, 290K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CKShttP-w7I

Freedom Watch Citizens Grand Jury – Mueller Indictment Part 1 Introduction & Jury Instructions