Where could I find DMT? Is there some successor to the Silk Road?

Attached: 4chan pol pic.png (1366x768, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/337567200
hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/307106/tab1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe. Maybe not.

Maybe go fuck yourself.

>not synthetising it himself at home or extracting it from HRBKé

gy!be is bluepilled cuck band

Magic Shrooms do the same thing and can be found in the wild easily enough.

DMT, LSD, Magic Shrooms (not Fly Amanita, that causes GABA waking sleep hallucinations), they all increase 5-HT2A, which is what causes the mystical feelings and odd visual hallucinations.

Keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em shit.

Godspeed are commie kikes

shrooms dont give you visual hallucinations. your comment shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

You need something to listen to while playing Fallout.

Go to /x/ to ask

dreammarket

dream market

GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS GET OUT

DEA are retards....you glow nigger faggot

Make your own, glowflag

go to a festival, the wookier the better.

Yes, they do. All 3 of those increase the same neurotransmitter, which has the same effects across all 3 for equivalent dosages.

The problem with shrooms is that dose is much harder to determine, so you're most likely not ingesting enough if you don't get visual hallucinations.

You can make it yourself easily enough if you're not retarded. However, the fact that you came to ask here means you probably arent up to the task.

The, do

go to a camping music fest the hippier/wookier

the better.

dead

Educate yourself
Don’t do this and don’t get arrested
vimeo.com/337567200

Here's a good rundown: hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/307106/tab1/

It neglects GABA induced hallucinations, i.e., Ambien, Muscimol and such, but they're more of a waking sleep dreamlike state.

> Jow Forums pol pic.png

shit I didn't know that, I assume the guy Mauro Pezzante isn't a kike, though? Who made the last violin portion of Dead Flag Blues? That part is beautiful

I just looked it up but the lyrics are apparently from an unfinished screenplay by Efrim Menuck (extremely Jewish, you were right), but maybe they were tweaked

I could actually live with them being his in the same way that I enjoy another Jew Franz Kafka, mainly just enjoying the products of a diseased mind

Also knowing that the haunting tale isn't really fully true, since a kike made it

Just grow it. Take a monoamine oxidase inhibitor with tea.

Educate yourself
Don’t do this and don’t get arrested
vimeo.com/337567200

what ingredients would I even need? do I just look up lists of plants that contain it?

If that's true then why were my bedroom walls pulsating and breathing last time I ate shrooms?

Have you tried fbi.gov?

I did fairly mild shrooms in Amsterdam and even then the wallpaper stripes got all wiggly

How? Also what is a glowflag?