Fathers Day - GIBS ME DAT CAKE EDITION

A Wisconsin man allegedly punched and killed his 5-year-old son after he got angry the child had eaten his Father's Day cake, according to prosecutors.

foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-father-fatally-punched-son-eating-fathers-day-cake

Attached: Wisconsin father punched, killed 5-year-old son for eating Father's Day cake, prosecutors say | (757x481, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek unironically based

I kinda understand this one. My retarded cousin drank my glass of milk while I was on the phone. I wanted to smash his teeth.

Based nig father. This is why it should be illegal for black fathers to not be on house arrest. Given enough time, they'll solve the problems they created.

29? why does he look 50? black don't crack is a meme.

>lil nig nog doesnt realize how lucky he got it
>had a daddy round 5 whole years
>shiiiiiiiiiieeeet I wasnt even 5 seconds out before mine was gone
>lil nig better gimme a real fucking good fathers day or I swear I'ma finna go get some smokes
>get home from sitting 'round the block fathers day got a sweet buzz goin' bitch aint even hollerin
>lil nig eaten all my cake shiiiiet it was banana cake I fuckin love nanas
>we gon handle this like we do in the hoods lil nig

neck yo self

We need to encourage this. Abortion and guns violence, fast foods...drugs...STILL their population grows??!

WTF!!!?

You should have lynched the tard

>niglet with father in the house
This story is bullshit

I had a little brother who would steal candy constantly, he was a fat fuck too. One day i lost my nerve and smack him to the ground and them punched his fat gut over and over until he puked the shit up.

It's funny because he’s in shape as an adult, something tells me i needed to smack the fat kid out of him to make that happen

>29? why does he look 50?
he is a refugee, he's been through some tough times.

Top comment from fox news:

"We should have picked our own cotton"

I couldn't agree more.

Attached: download.jpg (650x360, 117K)

Niggers are a mistake.

there is nothing you can show me or tell me that will convince me that we are the same species
without a doubt in my mind, we are different subspecies of hominid

Kek

I think you mean you lost your temper. Losing your nerve means you would have pussed out and not punched his fat gut over and over until he puked the shit up.

You mean this niglet actually has a father?

Nigger

Nigs just can't win.

A "nigger" who is also a "father" is an oxymoron.

Niggers and their zero cognitive ability but I don't regard niglets as human so 1 nigger dead and 1 nigger in jail, win win.

>one nigger in prison
>other nigger won't grow up to rape and murder White women
It's a self-cleaning oven.

the ONE black kid with a dad in the United States, and he got punched to death by him. damn.

Attached: zone_blazed.jpg (512x512, 36K)

Something I found out about black males after a decade of being around them is that black men tend to age faster than other men of other races. I noticed black men start getting gray hair around the age of 35 and start to take on that round pudgy look. Black men seem loaded with high T in their 13-25 age bracket (hence why they are so wild) then slow down fast, like hitting a brick wall. I noticed a lot of prison sentences that involve blacks also tend to have the release dates right around when black men hit their mid 30's to late 40's, basically when they are tired out and have no more ability to fight. Even if black men eat right and workout they still age fast and start graying out quickly. Black men literally live fast and die young.

he knocked that lil nigga the f out

I would do the same dbh.

The real story behind the story is that the father was around for five years.
The universe then of course, corrected this.

Black user here.
I thought this board was just ignorantly racist until spending a year here. Then I realized, the memes are indeed true. That being said, there's a big difference between low iq niggers like this and blacks. That being said, I can only imagine what non blacks think when they see shit like this on a daily basis and then have to make quick judgements when they see blacks. It literally can spell the difference between life and death. Punching a fucking 5 year old hard enough to kill them over a fucking cake... This shit isn't even human

damn I lost

I can't even comprehend the idea of striking a five year old with my full adult strength.

underrated

Attached: m8giggle.gif (738x413, 2.69M)

All this garbage about niggers having more physical ability is all bullshit. I've seen white men who could outplay most DBs in the NFL, but many organizations are afraid to draft talented white football players due to political correctness. Niggers try to bluff and intimidate their way through life. It's all bullshit. Niggers are weak. A prime Dick Butkus would crush all these little niglet WRs, QBs, and RBs.

Five years as a father. Not bad considering. I say he deserves the whole cake and a cookie.

Attached: 1558674821106.jpg (224x225, 10K)

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

discord
.gg/fr3badx

hy

Attached: 1426561907847.jpg (500x400, 41K)

lmao

He nust be proud. It must have taken a lot of effort.

White QBs retire right around their 40's. When white men begin to age.

I can't imagine having a black father. Especially an uneducated one. I am grateful for the culture and knowledge my father has given me

F

Knowledgeably racist. That being said ...

Good blacks are worth their weight in gold. Help your people, fren

You seem like a nice guy, but if I saw you in public I wouldn't relax.

Sorry not nigger black man.

Attached: 1555645840887.png (299x200, 15K)

The strongest guy's at every gym I been to are white guy's. Asian are pretty damn strong in the squat department, but Hispanic are weak as fuck. Blacks just can't lift.

>mutt
>culture
I don't think so, Tim

Are niggers even remotely human?

based and blackpilled

Attached: 1555282902881.gif (607x609, 821K)

Hang him.

t. Darkie in the lynching crowd

Eat cake
Get wake

Maybe it's an african tradition to not raise your own childrens, but damn give the little bastard in adoption don't just kill him.

Attached: Children-Living-with-Mother-Only2[1].jpg (652x667, 69K)