Using the latest iq data, here's a world map dividing the world into two sections...

Using the latest iq data, here's a world map dividing the world into two sections. Mental retardation and above mental retardation.

>Mental Retardation is defined as any iq below 85
mn.gov/mnddc/parallels2/pdf/90s/99/99-MRI-MLW.pdf

Keep in mind, they lowered the definition because most of the US niggers got classed as mentally retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-134501_1.jpg (1280x634, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Half of the world is made up of retards

to think, 100% of all immigrants in Western countries come from those red countries

fuck kikes

Do IQ scores even really matter?

I've taken IQ tests before, and all they seem to do is determine how good you are at matching and noticing patterns

Here in the US the cutoff is 70 because the gov't doesn't want to cut 80% of blacks a check.
They thought 30-40% sounded more reasonable.

What the fuck is Iraq doing that makes it average above retard level

Brazil's IQ is 87, not 85

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

argentina is white

Israel's IQ is 95 and they claim kikes are geniuses.

So you're telling me there's a chance?!

Percieved reality at its core boils down to patterns. Go figure.

IQ tests are all rigged to push specific agendas. Often IQ data about countries/populations is outright made up.

I’m working as a psychologist in training center of security guards. And people with iq less than 90 just incompetent for even basic work.
The funny thing is that only that one of ten Russians has such iq. All churka on my practice are 7 of 10 are retarded shit of less than 90.
If we have killed all churka Russian average iq would be about 108.
Your half nigger country deserve only be nuked with 87

According to kike Shapiro it was made for the army to make an easy test of the minimum mental capacity, so that means that the army can't employ you to clean toilets

>Sierra Leone has an average IQ of 91
What the fuck? That's higher than some white countries

Damn I didn’t know huebros had it that bad. Is like half your population unable to do basic shit?

>be greenlandic
>be retarded
>kill self

>arguing for iq of 87 instead of 85
the absolute state of Brazil

We need democracy

Attached: jewsa3.jpg (475x712, 80K)

I’m actually curious. Is it like enclaves of civilization and then everything outside of that are drooling jungle people?

Do the whites/intelligent people of Brazilian society ever get fed up with supporting a giant mass of retarded niggers in perpetuity? Or are they just as asleep as white people here in the US?

>tfw no retard
Mi Lucha.

I actually thought Iran would be above the line. Did they suffer massive brain drain over the last 50 years?

Most of them are not Ashkenazi

North Korea and Iran have "no data".

OP should've had a third category showing no data

The North/Northeast are poorer and poorly educated and usually because of them the country's IQ have dropped a bit. But it's not much related to race, many (or most) of them are dumb in all colors.

*has dropped

>iq not related to race in Brazil
its because you're all part-nigger over there

Why are the 200 IQ Antarctica people cut from the map?